PDA

View Full Version : Looking for writers

Axis_Of_Metal
08-14-2012, 07:50 PM
Hello everybody Axis of Metal are looking for some writers for daily album reviews, show reports, and any other help that can come to mind. If you are interested head over to axisofmetal.com and check out our contact page. Join the team and have some fun.

BloodoftheKings
08-14-2012, 08:49 PM
I've always been interested in writing album reviews/gig reports for a legitimate website. If it's not something i'm going to have to take very seriously i'd love to join.

slapguitarer
08-14-2012, 09:18 PM
I've always been interested in writing album reviews/gig reports for a legitimate website. If it's not something i'm going to have to take very seriously i'd love to join.

Kind of how I feel. I wouldn't mind doing it for fun, but don't want it to be hella much serious.

mankvill
08-14-2012, 10:19 PM
I write lots.

But you'd have to pay me more than Jukebox Metal does

hot_turkey_ed
08-15-2012, 01:32 AM
Hello everybody Axis of Metal are looking for some writers for daily album reviews, show reports, and any other help that can come to mind. If you are interested head over to axisofmetal.com and check out our contact page. Join the team and have some fun.

Nice looking site. :)

Natrlhi
08-15-2012, 04:49 AM
I write lots.

But you'd have to pay me more than Jukebox Metal doesYou're getting paid?!?

That's it, I quit.

illuminatus917
08-15-2012, 08:19 AM
Jukebox Metal is a very poorly run site, from what I can tell.

;)

mankvill
08-15-2012, 08:21 AM
You're getting paid?!?

That's it, I quit.

In luv bux

Axis_Of_Metal
08-16-2012, 10:24 AM
Yeah we were really please the way the site turned out. We do take it seriously but at the same time we are really just looking to have some fun and see where we can take this, mainly started as something just to give us something to do and have some fun not much to do out here in Hamilton