PDA

View Full Version : Pig Destroyer Interview by altpress.com

hot_turkey_ed
08-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Source: altpress.com (http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/in_the_studio_pig_destroyers_blake_harrison_on)

Altpress interviews Pig Destroyer's Blake Harrison. There is nothing OMFG newsy in there.. press for the new album, Book Burner, coming out in Oct ... but hey it's has to do with fucking Pig Destroyer. Enough for me.

Enjoy. Or not. Whatever. :bouville:

dcmetal108
08-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Should we be alarmed at how much activity Ed's had on here lately hahaha.

MPF
08-12-2012, 03:24 PM
I know some people don't like it when people post interviews with bands in this section... :lol:

dcmetal108
08-12-2012, 04:04 PM
I know some people don't like it when people post interviews with bands in this section... :lol:

I don't know if anyone would stand up to him, they might disappear if they did.

WOLVERINEKILLS
08-12-2012, 04:30 PM

Really??? I think its cool.

Pig Destroyer \m/

MPF
08-12-2012, 09:20 PM
*I was implying about when I post interviews here* :lol:

WOLVERINEKILLS
08-12-2012, 09:39 PM
*I was implying about when I post interviews here* :lol:

Thats cool too imo. Your interviews are always quality.

MPF
08-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Thats cool too imo. Your interviews are always quality.

Thanks man I try to be. And I have no choice but to be on Saturday when I interview Randy Blythe and Dillinger Escape Plan.

WOLVERINEKILLS
08-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Thanks man I try to be. And I have no choice but to be on Saturday when I interview Randy Blythe and Dillinger Escape Plan.

Wow... isn't the Randy interview like only the 2nd interview since he has been home not counting a few press releases?

hot_turkey_ed
08-12-2012, 10:29 PM
Should we be alarmed at how much activity Ed's had on here lately hahaha.

Yeah... it means I'm probably thinking about chaining something. :eyes:

MPF
08-12-2012, 10:46 PM
Wow... isn't the Randy interview like only the 2nd interview since he has been home not counting a few press releases?

Im at least one of the first, The second I heard about Randy getting out of jail I sent off emails as fast as I could doing anything to make it work.

And sans what time on Saturday, it is confirmed.

I should add that I'm also going to Summer Slaughter in Milwaukee on Friday for interviews. That is a 14 hour round trip. So I'm going to see if I can catch a ride with Cannibal Corpse on the way back to save time. :lol:

WOLVERINEKILLS
08-12-2012, 11:09 PM
Lol

Natrlhi
08-13-2012, 09:34 AM
I know some people don't like it when people post interviews with bands in this section... :lol:Maybe it has something to do with the fact that, of the first eleven posts in this thread about Pig Destroyer, four of those posts were made by YOU regarding YOUR interviews.

dcmetal108
08-13-2012, 09:57 AM
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that, of the first eleven posts in this thread about Pig Destroyer, four of those posts were made by YOU regarding YOUR interviews.

hahahahaha

MPF
08-13-2012, 01:48 PM
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that, of the first eleven posts in this thread about Pig Destroyer, four of those posts were made by YOU regarding YOUR interviews.

The first one was a joke and then just continuing the conversation after.

metallicbrian666
08-14-2012, 01:40 PM
Yeah, that'll do it