PDA

View Full Version : I need a picture of an Iron Maiden Ticket

neck666face
08-06-2012, 12:53 PM
Hey I need a picture of a GA Iron Maiden ticket from the most recent summer tour. If anybody still has theirs and would be kind enough to upload it, it would be greatly appreciated. ONLY GA/PIT tickets please :]

Butcher of Birth
08-06-2012, 12:53 PM
I posted a photo of a few in the Calgary thread.

neck666face
08-06-2012, 12:55 PM
awesome, ill check it out.

IrritatedTrout
08-06-2012, 02:35 PM
What for?

treghet
08-06-2012, 03:00 PM
What for?

That's what I was thinking.

RampinUp46
08-06-2012, 10:43 PM
What for?

My guess is he either really wants to see a scan of the Maiden ticket... or he wants to print it out and try to sneak in with it.

treghet
08-06-2012, 10:56 PM
My guess is he either really wants to see a scan of the Maiden ticket... or he wants to print it out and try to sneak in with it.

I thought the second one was likely, but I'm holding out hope that he isn't that cheap.

RampinUp46
08-06-2012, 11:08 PM
I thought the second one was likely, but I'm holding out hope that he isn't that cheap.

Yeah. Even if he is, it's hard as fuck to legibly read the barcodes on the tickets in aforementioned pictures, so unless he has access to some ultra-clear zoom technology (my mind is somewhere else right now :lol:), he won't be able to sneak in if his life depended on it.

...Especially since some venues aren't Live Nation venues, and that's where the tickets were from.

dcmetal108
08-07-2012, 05:10 AM
Yeah. Even if he is, it's hard as fuck to legibly read the barcodes on the tickets in aforementioned pictures, so unless he has access to some ultra-clear zoom technology (my mind is somewhere else right now :lol:), he won't be able to sneak in if his life depended on it.

...Especially since some venues aren't Live Nation venues, and that's where the tickets were from.

Maybe he has that high end technology and he runs a large underground bootleg ticket market.

IrritatedTrout
08-07-2012, 06:24 AM
I understand your pain. Pit was pretty much impossible to get in Charlotte.

Lawn tickets are your friend.

neck666face
08-09-2012, 12:00 AM
I've got lawn tickets to the maiden show on Thursday and Friday. I was just going to see how hard it would be to take my PDF file of my lawn ticket and photoshop it so instead of it saying LAWN seat: whatever, it would say GA/PIT.
(Thats why I wanted to see what the pit tickets looked like)

use my legit non-photoshopped ticket to get inside the venue and use my fake GA/PIT photoshopped ticket to try and get into the pit or to try and play dumb after I enter the venue go back with my fake ticket and try to get a wrist band for the GA.

I was at this venue for danzig a few months back and it didnt look that impossible.

RampinUp46
08-09-2012, 12:14 AM
I've got lawn tickets to the maiden show on Thursday and Friday. I was just going to see how hard it would be to take my PDF file of my lawn ticket and photoshop it so instead of it saying LAWN seat: whatever, it would say GA/PIT.
(Thats why I wanted to see what the pit tickets looked like)

use my legit non-photoshopped ticket to get inside the venue and use my fake GA/PIT photoshopped ticket to try and get into the pit or to try and play dumb after I enter the venue go back with my fake ticket and try to get a wrist band for the GA.

I was at this venue for danzig a few months back and it didnt look that impossible.

...Where to begin?

Okay, first off, there's a few anti-counterfeiting measures on tickets which people check for in the pit area, such as a "color-change" of sorts (hard to describe, but the paper looks greenish if viewed through intense light thanks to the paper it's printed on - not to mention some microprinting they check for that scanners completely fuck up on. Those flashlights aren't for nothing, you know; don't underestimate the security guards). I know that I sound like a complete smartass, but honestly, this is a really bad idea, since if you get caught, they're likely to throw you out at the least - and don't get thrown out of an Iron Maiden show. That's just painful.

You want into the pit so bad? Buy a floor ticket on Craigslist and try and sell the lawn ticket for shirt money outside the venue before the show starts. Just saying.

rjturtle9
08-09-2012, 03:53 AM
This guy's plan actually works. I do it at all ampitheather shows I got to. Just got to be really good at photoshop. I'm not doing it at Maiden though. Paperless tickets make it impossible.

dcmetal108
08-09-2012, 05:36 AM
This guy's plan actually works. I do it at all ampitheather shows I got to. Just got to be really good at photoshop. I'm not doing it at Maiden though. Paperless tickets make it impossible.

hahaha or you can be like me and just fork over the money for tickets no matter what.

Sanitarium78
08-09-2012, 05:53 AM

Interesting. What if you do get caught though? Can the venue press any charges against you for counterfeiting tickets?

dcmetal108
08-09-2012, 06:00 AM
Interesting. What if you do get caught though? Can the venue press any charges against you for counterfeiting tickets?

I would think so. Could be heavy charges.