Como Estais Amigos
The Trooper
-----------------
Sign of The Cross
Hallowed Be Thy Name
The Angel And The Gambler

ChadJHobbs
07-29-2012, 05:10 PM
:rocker: I really hope that the Bayley/Di'Anno tour comes to the U.S. and does an extensive tour. For no other reason than I could say that I saw the other two Maiden singers.

ravenheart
07-29-2012, 05:45 PM
Blaze should be coming to the US in September. Not with Di'Anno though.

They have been offered a bunch more co-headline dates next year, so maybe you'll be lucky.

Those will be metal shows, not acoustic ones like this was.

IrritatedTrout
07-30-2012, 06:32 AM
I hope I get to see him in September.

The_jman
07-30-2012, 11:26 AM
I can see him playing the maiden songs he actually sang on, but think its a little weird for him to play maiden songs he didn't originally perform on

ravenheart
07-30-2012, 11:56 AM
I can see him playing the maiden songs he actually sang on, but think its a little weird for him to play maiden songs he didn't originally perform on

No weirder than Maiden playing Blaze and Di'Anno-era songs with Bruce in the band. Or Ripper singing Priest songs he didn't write.

Travis The Dragon
07-30-2012, 01:34 PM
Blaze should be coming to the US in September. Not with Di'Anno though.

They have been offered a bunch more co-headline dates next year, so maybe you'll be lucky.

Those will be metal shows, not acoustic ones like this was.

With playing to less than 50 people when I saw him last November, I highly doubt he'd come back and headline by himself again.

ravenheart
07-30-2012, 02:50 PM
With playing to less than 50 people when I saw him last November, I highly doubt he'd come back and headline by himself again.

Presumably you mean Di'Anno? Nobody cares about him.

Travis The Dragon
07-30-2012, 03:00 PM
Presumably you mean Di'Anno? Nobody cares about him.

Actually, I meant Blaze at Station 4 in St. Paul on November 2nd of last year. And it was more like 30 people now that I think about it.

Also, here's Hallowed from your show! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mkY11Uusto Blaze actually sounds pretty decent on it!

PowerMaiden
07-30-2012, 04:23 PM
No weirder than Maiden playing Blaze and Di'Anno-era songs with Bruce in the band.

I love Blaze to death but it's way weirder imho my friend. Iron Maiden are intitle to play songs that are on all of their albums wich is perfectly normal.

Blaze Bayley should play songs that he was originaly signing on like everybody else do. Technicly these songs qualifies as covers imho

ps: I don't know if I want to hear those 2 songs now. Good lord Blazey use to suck major balls on those songs when he was with Maiden

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

ravenheart
07-30-2012, 04:26 PM
Actually, I meant Blaze at Station 4 in St. Paul on November 2nd of last year. And it was more like 30 people now that I think about it.

Also, here's Hallowed from your show! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mkY11Uusto Blaze actually sounds pretty decent on it!

lol, "pretty decent". You haven't heard Blaze Bayley until you've seen one of these acoustic shows. You should hope he does this tour in the US. I don't think he will to be honest, but pray for it nonetheless.

At least you'll be able to hear the acoustic album when it comes out next year. Ssshhh, you heard it here first.

PowerMaiden
ohh it's acoustic ... :hecho::wallbang:

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

ravenheart
ps: I don't know if I want to hear those 2 songs now. Good lord Blazey use to suck major balls on those songs when he was with Maiden

Yep, they're covers. Still not seeing the problem.

ravenheart
07-30-2012, 04:27 PM
Acoustic Tour

ohh it's acoustic ... :hecho::wallbang:

I love Blaze to death but it's way weirder imho my friend. Iron Maiden are intitle to play songs that are on all of their albums wich is perfectly normal.

Blaze Bayley should play songs that he was originaly signing on like everybody else do. Technicly these songs qualifies as covers imho

Are you drunk ;)

PowerMaiden
07-30-2012, 04:29 PM
Yep, they're covers. Still not seeing the problem.

no problem at all, just weird that's all. Also is he doing the whole set acoustic ???

Why ?

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

PowerMaiden
07-30-2012, 04:30 PM
Are you drunk ;)

actually my english is way better when I'm drunk, now I'm perfectly sober. :tongue:

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

ravenheart
07-30-2012, 04:31 PM
actually my english is way better when I'm drunk, now I'm perfectly sober. :tongue:

Oh dear! :eyes:

ravenheart
07-30-2012, 04:32 PM
no problem at all, just weird that's all. Also is he doing the whole set acoustic ???

Why ?

Because it's an acoustic tour... Why does anyone do an acoustic set? :eyes:

There'll be an album next year. A kind of "acoustic best of".

Travis The Dragon
07-30-2012, 04:34 PM
lol, "pretty decent". You haven't heard Blaze Bayley until you've seen one of these acoustic shows. You should hope he does this tour in the US. I don't think he will to be honest, but pray for it nonetheless.

At least you'll be able to hear the acoustic album when it comes out next year. Ssshhh, you heard it here first.

I'd rather see a regular metal show by him again.

I take it he announced an acoustic album at his show?

ravenheart
07-30-2012, 04:36 PM
I'd rather see a regular metal show by him again.

I take it he announced an acoustic album at his show?

He sounds better singing acoustic then he does metal. This is easily the best I've ever seen/heard him live.

Not exactly. He's been asking the crowd every night at the shows whether they want one or not to gauge response. But I know he is going to do it.

PowerMaiden
07-30-2012, 04:39 PM
Because it's an acoustic tour... Why does anyone do an acoustic set? :eyes:

There'll be an album next year. A kind of "acoustic best of".

well respect to him, he's been through a lot latelly...

I would love from him to come here do a little canadian tour , I would go in a heartbeat, love all his solo stuff and those 2 Maiden albums are great but if he do it accoustic, I'd be devastated, wtf ?? I want to rock my head off on those crazy songs not sleep over them on an accoustic version, I wouldn't go... anymay maybe that's me

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

ravenheart
07-30-2012, 04:42 PM
well respect to him, he's been through a lot latelly...

I would love from him to come here do a little canadian tour , I would go in a heartbeat, love all his solo stuff and those 2 Maiden albums are great but if he do it accoustic, I'd be devastated, wtf ?? I want to rock my head off on those crazy songs not sleep over them on an accoustic version, I wouldn't go... anymay maybe that's me

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

People who say acoustic versions are boring should be slapped ;) Compared to the crowds going nuts over them here, yeah, it's just you. And probably fonzy... hey, maybe you should be gig buddies! ;)

I totally get that if you've never seen him then you should see him do metal first though. When he next comes to NA it will be a metal tour. But here, we've all seen him do metal shows a fuck-ton of times. Then he busts this out and blows all the metal shows away in the space of a week. Stone cold win.

PowerMaiden
07-30-2012, 04:44 PM
I totally get that if you've never seen him then you should see him do metal first though. When he next comes to NA it will be a metal tour. But here, we've all seen him do metal shows a fuck-ton of times.

good point, this I get

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

ravenheart
07-30-2012, 04:48 PM
good point, this I get

So, when are you and fonzy hooking up to give acoustic shows the finger? ;)

PowerMaiden
07-30-2012, 04:50 PM
So, when are you and fonzy hooking up to give acoustic shows the finger? ;)

hopefully never :D

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Travis The Dragon
07-30-2012, 05:52 PM
He sounds better singing acoustic then he does metal. This is easily the best I've ever seen/heard him live.

Not exactly. He's been asking the crowd every night at the shows whether they want one or not to gauge response. But I know he is going to do it.

Well, his vocal performance at my show was BEYOND AMAZING! A lot better than the studio versions for sure!

That's cool that he's going to do it. Can't wait to hear it.

rjturtle9
07-30-2012, 06:11 PM
IMO, the only Maiden songs Blaze should perform with his solo band that weren't on the two albums he sang in is Afraid to Shoot Strangers, just because the single was released when he was in Maiden and the music video even had Blaze on vocals.

ravenheart
07-31-2012, 02:42 AM
IMO, the only Maiden songs Blaze should perform with his solo band that weren't on the two albums he sang in is Afraid to Shoot Strangers, just because the single was released when he was in Maiden and the music video even had Blaze on vocals.

Because?

No one at the shows complains. I see no reason why he can't cover songs he was previously hired to sing.