Faustian Echoes
In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion
Not Unlike The Waves
Ghosts Of The Midwinter Fires
Of Stone, Wind, And Pillor
Our Fortress Is Burning II....Bloodbirds
Into The Painted Grey
Kneel To The Cross

Source: some chick's tumblr (http://spiritess-of-melancholia.tumblr.com/post/27053414935/agalloch-setlist-for-portland-or)

street_burial
07-12-2012, 07:54 PM
yep not upset I have to miss this tour.

slapguitarer
07-12-2012, 07:55 PM
I'm pretty sure the first date of the tour is tonight, but I could be incorrect.

King Slender
07-12-2012, 07:58 PM
but I could be incorrect.

this. :tongue:

MPF
07-12-2012, 08:06 PM
Didn't look at the actual posts. Wow, tumblr women suck. :lol:

New song has gotta be Faustian Echoes.

brutal_descent
07-12-2012, 08:13 PM
I hate to be the "play the classics!" guy, but no Falling Snow? No Limbs? No The Lodge? If this this how the rest of the tour is going to be, I won't have any qualms in choosing to see Metallica over Agalloch... if I have to choose between the two, anyway.

slapguitarer
07-12-2012, 08:14 PM
this. :tongue:

Did further research, there was a date on the 11th. Funny I had such trouble finding that.

Anyhow, I like the setlist. No Limbs or Falling Snow is a little disappointing, but I got Limbs last time. It's cool they're pulling some stuff out of Pale Folklore.

King Slender
07-12-2012, 08:16 PM
Hoping Not Unlike The Waves makes the Chicago setlist.

brutal_descent
07-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Just checked... turns out I will have to choose between the two. Blows to miss Agalloch, but I'm sure I'll get another chance to see them.

HugeRockStar
07-12-2012, 09:09 PM
Is this reai? If so I may have to go. Theyre not really a 'summer' type band tho

energymetal14
07-12-2012, 09:14 PM
I actually like this setlist a lot. I do love Limbs and Falling Snow, but the songs they play off Plae Folklore they play are some of my favorites by them ("Hallways" may even be my favorite if I had to choose), and I like seeing Ghosts of the Midwinter Fires in there. So if this is the setlist at my date I won't be disappointed at all; I love so many of Agalloch's songs they could probably pick any and I'd be content.:D

Rocco44
07-12-2012, 09:28 PM
I really hope I get three songs off of Pale Folklore. I also kind of hope they drop the new song on the dates with openers even though I dig the song.

jd091
07-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Holy shit this set is sweet, who cares if they aren't playing their radio hits. Hopefully that is Faustian Echoes that they play live (I'd imagine it is since this tour is in support of it), 'cause I'd love to hear that!

Illuminated Darkness
07-12-2012, 11:10 PM
Amazing setlist. Those first 4 songs are just perfect. Should be interesting seeing them play a 20 and 15 min song back to back.

vmetal52
07-13-2012, 03:21 AM
I hate to be the "play the classics!" guy, but no Falling Snow? No Limbs? No The Lodge? If this this how the rest of the tour is going to be, I won't have any qualms in choosing to see Metallica over Agalloch... if I have to choose between the two, anyway.

agalloch posted on their facebook that they will have a rotating setlist, so you may get those songs. also they are playing 120 minutes in some cities that have no local openers playing.

Palabra de Dios
07-13-2012, 03:48 AM
The only addition I'd make is Falling Snow, as it's one of my favorites from Ashes, but we didn't get From the Shadow... at MDF and I'd like to see that one live. I'm not from the West Coast so we here in Missouri don't get to see a band like this all the time, so I'm not banking on them coming around for a little while after this, so I'll take whatever setlist I can get from one of my favorite bands.