PDA

View Full Version : Iron Maiden, July 5, 2012 Chicago?

Beaner666
07-07-2012, 04:02 PM
I can't believe no one posted a review of the Chicago show yet. I had to miss the show myself since I couldnít afford tickets (unemployed) and I was looking forward to a review from someone here. Iím sure they played the same set as everywhere else so Iím more interested in a review. Thanks in advance!

IrritatedTrout
07-07-2012, 04:12 PM
One of the mods here was at that show.

DementedX14
07-07-2012, 07:34 PM
I can't believe no one posted a review of the Chicago show yet. I had to miss the show myself since I couldnít afford tickets (unemployed) and I was looking forward to a review from someone here.

You and me both buddy. I missed the show as well but I don't think I would have enjoyed it either because of the weather.

morbidaj
07-08-2012, 09:14 AM
It was about 103 waiting in line.. then waiting in the pit for 2 hours for the show to start from the time gates opened.. probably 150 degrees in the pit once Maiden came on.. cant believe I survived .. lots of people passing out and getting pulled out of the pit. I drank 4 bottles of water and sweat it all out. Details on the show are a bit hazy from my brain cooking.. but it was one of the best shows Ive seen.

They played Phantom of the Opera which is one of my favorite songs.. amazing