PDA

View Full Version : Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire 10th Anniversary w/ Whitechapel, Deez Nuts, ASP

brutal_descent
06-04-2012, 11:29 AM
HATEBREED w/ WHITECHAPEL, ALL SHALL PERISH & DEEZ NUTS:
Thu/Sep-13 Clifton Park, NY @ Upstate Concert Hall
Fri/Sep-14 Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
Sat/Sep-15 Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factory
Sun/Sep-16 Sayreville, NJ @ Starland Ballroom
Mon/Sep-17 Buffalo, NY @ The Town Ballroom
Tue/Sep-18 Cleveland, OH @ House Of Blues
Wed/Sep-19 Chicago, IL @ House Of Blues
Thu/Sep-20 Lawrence, KS @ Granada Theater
Fri/Sep-21 Denver, CO @ The Summit Music Hall
Sat/Sep-22 Salt Lake City, UT @ In The Venue
Sun/Sep-23 Boise, ID @ Knitting Factory Concert House
Mon/Sep-24 Spokane, WA @ Knitting Factory Concert House
Tue/Sep-25 Seattle, WA @ Showbox at the Market
Wed/Sep-26 Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater
Thu/Sep-27 Sacramento, CA @ Ace of Spades
Fri/Sep-28 San Francisco, CA @ The Regency Ballroom
Sat/Sep-29 Pomona, CA @ The Fox Theater
Sun/Sep-30 San Diego, CA @ House of Blues
Mon/Oct-01 Tucson, AZ @ The Rock
Wed/Oct-03 Austin, TX @ Emo's East
Thu/Oct-04 Dallas, TX @ House of Blues
Fri/Oct-05 Houston, TX @ Warehouse Live
Sat/Oct-06 New Orleans, LA @ House of Blues
Sun/Oct-07 Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
Mon/Oct-08 Jacksonville, NC @ Hooligans
Tue/Oct-09 Charlotte, NC @ Amos' Southend
Wed/Oct-10 Richmond, VA @ The National
Thu/Oct-11 Pittsburgh, PA @ Stage AE
Fri/Oct-12 Detroit, MI @ Harpo’s

treghet
06-04-2012, 11:35 AM
Interesting... I kind of want to go to this. Weird that Whitechapel and All Shall Perish are supporting though.

mastodon421
06-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Fuck Deez Nuts, but the rest of the lineup is sick. Seeing Hatebreed is always a great time.

anomynous
06-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Deez Nutz?

treghet
06-04-2012, 11:40 AM
Deez Nutz?

They're a horrible Australian hardcore band that was started after I Killed the Prom Queen broke up.

jd091
06-04-2012, 11:44 AM
If they exclusively play songs from the first 2 albums... This will ACTUALLY be the greatest show of all time. Not huge on the Deathcore support though; I'd like some stuff like Lionheart or First Blood instead.

Definitely gonna be at the Chicago show.

brutal_descent
06-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Not huge on the Deathcore support though; I'd like some stuff like Lionheart or First Blood instead.

...aren't you a fan of both Whitechapel and All Shall Perish?

treghet
06-04-2012, 11:47 AM
If they exclusively play songs from the first 2 albums... This will ACTUALLY be the greatest show of all time. Not huge on the Deathcore support though; I'd like some stuff like Lionheart or First Blood instead.

Definitely gonna be at the Chicago show.

Earth Crisis should be direct support.

slapguitarer
06-04-2012, 11:47 AM
That is seriously some of the worst support I've ever seen for a tour.

brutal_descent
06-04-2012, 11:52 AM

Same, to be honest. Hatebreed is one of my favorite hardcore bands, but I'm not sure if I'd go with support like that. That said, I like All Shall Perish, but not live :hecho:

mankvill
06-04-2012, 11:57 AM
Goddamn, I wish these faggot asshole tours would stop coming here. Every band is in the bottom 1% of worst "metal" bands around today.

Edit: oh I didn't see Hatebreed. They're ok I guess

street_burial
06-04-2012, 11:58 AM
Richmond is a maybe, I might be going to South Carolina around that time, so this would be a nice place to stop for the night, I wish it was at The Canal Club but The National rules too.

detuned
06-04-2012, 12:05 PM
tour name is actually "10 years of perseverance tour"

300%_Density
06-04-2012, 12:20 PM
Deez Nutz?

Yes. It was a track on Dr. Dre's album The Chronic.

300%_Density
06-04-2012, 12:21 PM
Goddamn, I wish these faggot asshole tours would stop coming here. Every band is in the bottom 1% of worst "metal" bands around today.

Edit: oh I didn't see Hatebreed. They're ok I guess

That jet lag is making you angry my friend.

elturtleboy
06-04-2012, 01:06 PM
Yes. It was a track on Dr. Dre's album The Chronic.

:lol:

Godamn it jasta. You picked the shittiest openers ever.

girnny777
06-04-2012, 02:00 PM
A Hatebreed anniversary tour with no Connecticut date? My brother's going to be pissed.

Bergman101
06-04-2012, 02:56 PM
holy balls! Yeah I'm 100% going to at least 4 of these shows.

Coma323
06-04-2012, 03:58 PM
A Hatebreed anniversary tour with no Connecticut date? My brother's going to be pissed.

Haha my thoughts exactly, although I haven't listened to them since high school so this doesn't bother me.

I remember seeing them play the El n Gee in New London a few times, crazy times.

smearCampaign
06-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Instead of this being the 10th anniversary of Perseverance tour they should be doing the 15th anniversary of Satisfaction is the Death of Desire tour and play that whole album, it's their best material.

Steev
06-04-2012, 05:46 PM
Instead of this being the 10th anniversary of Perseverance tour they should be doing the 15th anniversary of Satisfaction is the Death of Desire tour and play that whole album, it's their best material.

Or atleast tour with some of the bands they did back then(although I think several have broken up)

smearCampaign
06-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Or atleast tour with some of the bands they did back then(although I think several have broken up)

Yeah, for sure. This support is terrible.

jd091
06-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Agree that it's their best, but Perseverance is still a perfect record!
...aren't you a fan of both Whitechapel and All Shall Perish?

Definitely, but c'mon, Hatebreed is a hardcore band. Let's get some hardcore support.

jd091
06-04-2012, 07:36 PM

Who did they used to tour with? I know they did a tour with Slugfest waaaaay back in the day. I guess they used to open for bands like Warzone, Madball, and Crowbar. Can you imagine if they got one of them to open for Hatebreed now? Nobody would have ever expected them to get so big. Or maybe they did expect it; they pretty much created the "modern" breakdown (THANK YOU GOD :lovedup:).

christopher
06-04-2012, 07:38 PM
What happened to the days when bands like Napalm Death, Type O Negative and Dying Fetus opened for Hatebreed? :(

jd091
06-04-2012, 07:38 PM
Yeeeah, check out this that I found:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PbIARmFVZ0E/TVr9IAANrnI/AAAAAAAAAZU/a8mvDwka64s/s1600/IMG_5340.JPG

Xenocide
06-04-2012, 07:45 PM

....I thought you liked All Shall Perish?

NecroRob
06-04-2012, 07:55 PM
What happened to the days when bands like Napalm Death, Type O Negative and Dying Fetus opened for Hatebreed? :(

I saw Cannibal Corpse and Hate Eternal open for them a couple years ago.

christopher
06-04-2012, 08:24 PM
I saw Cannibal Corpse and Hate Eternal open for them a couple years ago.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that tour. I skipped it cause they decided to combine it with some other tour that was going on for the date so there were like 12 bands playing. I think it was a Trivium tour but not sure...

brutal_descent
06-04-2012, 08:24 PM

:lol: Did I seriously mix up those two album names? Holy fuck, facepalm.

makethemsuffer12
06-04-2012, 08:33 PM
:lol: Did I seriously mix up those two album names? Holy fuck, facepalm.

I was about to comment on that. Nice fail, Pigboy. :finger:

dcmetal108
06-04-2012, 08:40 PM
I am filling pools full of semen right now!!!

So excited. LOVE Hatebreed and Whitechapel. Always wanted to see Hatebreed and ASP live and can't refuse a whitechapel show.

slapguitarer
06-04-2012, 08:53 PM
....I thought you liked All Shall Perish?

They're horrible live. They just play their chugfests.

OraclesofAgony
06-04-2012, 09:05 PM
Deez Nutz is possibly the worst band name I've ever heard.

jd091
06-04-2012, 09:09 PM
Deez Nutz is possibly the worst band name I've ever heard.

Well, the band is kind of a joke, so I guess they're doing it right. :lol:

Also, PIGGY WHY THE F DID YOU MESS UP THE NAME, U HAD ME SO EXCITED

XDoomsayerX
06-04-2012, 10:46 PM
They're horrible live. They just play their chugfests.

Yup! Seen em three times and couldn't agree more. When they played with Exodus at that free Scion show the singer kept telling their fans to be ignorant douchebags and annoy the non ASP fans or something similar. Pretty laaame.

BUT Fox Theater is so close, so if the price is right I may check this out. Never been a fan of Whitechapel but the more I listen the more I like em. :eyes:

christopher
06-04-2012, 10:49 PM
Yup! Seen em three times and couldn't agree more. When they played with Exodus at that free Scion show the singer kept telling their fans to be ignorant douchebags and annoy the non ASP fans or something similar. Pretty laaame.

BUT Fox Theater is so close, so if the price is right I may check this out. Never been a fan of Whitechapel but the more I listen the more I like em. :eyes:

Where do you live?? I'm from San Dimas :D

XDoomsayerX
06-05-2012, 11:54 AM

Right now, Riverside. Moving back to Menifee this next Fall quarter, still close in my opinion. San Dimas is right there though! Fox Theater and The Glasshouse are so dope with free parking and easy drive. :cool:

Cannot wait till I turn 21 so I can catch those free Slidebar shows!

idrinkwine732
06-05-2012, 12:28 PM

http://www.journerdism.com/images/blog/bill&ted.jpg

christopher
06-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Right now, Riverside. Moving back to Menifee this next Fall quarter, still close in my opinion. San Dimas is right there though! Fox Theater and The Glasshouse are so dope with free parking and easy drive. :cool:

Cannot wait till I turn 21 so I can catch those free Slidebar shows!

Yeah I love being this close! You live really close to srm90. What school do you go to? I go to school at CSUSB.

XDoomsayerX
06-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Yeah I love being this close! You live really close to srm90. What school do you go to? I go to school at CSUSB.

Me and srm90 are good friends, been to so many shows together. haha :D I go to UCR. Nice, heard CSUSB has a good physics department and that's all I know about that :tongue:

christopher
06-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Me and srm90 are good friends, been to so many shows together. haha :D I go to UCR. Nice, heard CSUSB has a good physics department and that's all I know about that :tongue:

Oh nice! Yeah I talk to him a bit on fb and hang out at shows when we both go to the same one. haha did he tell you I was a physics major? It definitely has a great physics department, minus a few lame teachers.

XDoomsayerX
06-05-2012, 09:47 PM
Oh nice! Yeah I talk to him a bit on fb and hang out at shows when we both go to the same one. haha did he tell you I was a physics major? It definitely has a great physics department, minus a few lame teachers.

Cool! I'll probably be seeing ya at shows in the future then. And no he didnt, I have a friend who wants to go there to be a physics major. Just a coincidence! Physics is crazy, but good choice. haha Applied Math in Chem for me :cool:

On topic, this show is $30. Thats still duable, just need to listen to more Hatebreed and Whitechapel or maybe Deez Nuts...yeah fuckin right!

detuned
06-06-2012, 07:08 AM
https://twitter.com/hatebreed/status/210342157175885824
jamey missed that we were talking about maine, but theres the answer for lack of connecticut

and then he referenced a second leg: https://twitter.com/hatebreed/status/210344620293496832

detuned
08-05-2012, 11:12 AM
All Shall Perish
with Deez Nuts
Sunday, Oct 14, 2012 7:30 PM EDT (7:00 PM Doors)
The Vernon Club, Louisville, KY
http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=4831015

day after the hatebreed tour ends, i would imagine at least a couple more on their way home

WOLVERINEKILLS
08-06-2012, 04:27 PM
http://www.theprp.com/2012/08/06/exclusive/hatebreed-reportedly-eyeing-emmure-earth-crisis-more-for-second-leg-of-10-years-of-perseverance-tour/

Hope they have a better coheadliner beneath Hatebreed for the 2nd leg

dcmetal108
08-06-2012, 04:59 PM
http://www.theprp.com/2012/08/06/exclusive/hatebreed-reportedly-eyeing-emmure-earth-crisis-more-for-second-leg-of-10-years-of-perseverance-tour/

If that is true Emmure would coheadline. But having Earth Crisis and Lionheart on there is awesome.

treghet
08-06-2012, 05:13 PM

Well apparently I can predict the future! :cool:

Earth Crisis should be direct support.

But yeah, Emmure would be the co-headliner, not Earth Crisis.

brutal_descent
08-06-2012, 05:15 PM
I would feel incredibly conflicted with that second leg. On one hand, I'd love to see Hatebreed, Earth Crisis, and Lionheart, but sitting through Emmure would be a terrible experience.

treghet
08-06-2012, 05:17 PM
I would feel incredibly conflicted with that second leg. On one hand, I'd love to see Hatebreed, Earth Crisis, and Lionheart, but sitting through Emmure would be a terrible experience.

Even if you hate them, they actually put on a really good show.

brutal_descent
08-06-2012, 05:18 PM

I walked past the stage they were playing at during Graspop this past June and I shuddered :lol:

mastodon421
08-06-2012, 06:05 PM

If by really good show, you mean they are the worst live band on the planet then yeah I agree;)

Dextrimental
08-06-2012, 06:23 PM
I walked past the stage they were playing at during Graspop this past June and I shuddered :lol:

They soundchecked a dubstep sample before their set, me and my friends wouldn't even use their marquee for shelter from the rain!

brutal_descent
08-06-2012, 06:38 PM
They soundchecked a dubstep sample before their set, me and my friends wouldn't even use their marquee for shelter from the rain!

This was on Sunday, right? I hid out in the cafeteria :lol:

I did get a tad wet when leaving the safety of the cafeteria to see Cancer Bats, but it wasn't that bad.

Dextrimental
08-06-2012, 06:45 PM
This was on Sunday, right? I hid out in the cafeteria :lol:

I did get a tad wet when leaving the safety of the cafeteria to see Cancer Bats, but it wasn't that bad.

We left just to see Cancer Bats and Ugly Kid Joe. Didn't care much for anything else around that time. Seb Bach sounded good from a distance. Spirits weren't high, I'll tell you that for nothing, but it was still fun!

brutal_descent
08-06-2012, 06:47 PM
We left just to see Cancer Bats and Ugly Kid Joe. Didn't care much for anything else around that time. Seb Bach sounded good from a distance. Spirits weren't high, I'll tell you that for nothing, but it was still fun!

Those were the only bands you saw that day? You know, you never did post that review.

treghet
08-06-2012, 06:56 PM
If by really good show, you mean they are the worst live band on the planet then yeah I agree;)

This is coming from the guy who has an Emmure album cover with a turd on it as his avatar on last.fm. It sounds like you have an extreme bias. Learn how to judge things objectively. I've seen them twice and both of those times their sound was perfect and Frankie was great. I'm not trying to convince you that their music is good, but they performed it well. On the other hand their counterpart, The Acacia Strain, blows live.

RAZOR
08-06-2012, 06:57 PM
lol deez nuts.

treghet
08-06-2012, 06:59 PM
lol deez nuts.

Is that what you're into? ;)

RAZOR
08-06-2012, 07:13 PM
Is that what you're into? ;)

Well it all depends on whose nuts are in question...;)

hellawaits77ny
08-07-2012, 03:47 AM
This is coming from the guy who has an Emmure album cover with a turd on it as his avatar on last.fm. It sounds like you have an extreme bias. Learn how to judge things objectively. I've seen them twice and both of those times their sound was perfect and Frankie was great. I'm not trying to convince you that their music is good, but they performed it well. On the other hand their counterpart, The Acacia Strain, blows live.

A metal elitist lauding Emmure's live show? What is this world coming to?

mastodon421
08-07-2012, 03:58 AM

I can and do judge things objectively and a big part of the reason I developed such a strong hatred for Emmure was based on their live performance. The first time I saw them at NEMHF 2009, I honestly didn't hate them. I thought Goodbye to the Gallows was a respectable deathcore album and I was intrigued to see them. After that performance, I realized just how bad they were. Frankie acted like he was a rapper (The whole band was wearing Fubu Sweatsuits, I shit you not) and more importantly, he sounded like complete shit. I saw them a few months later at Thrash and Burn and they were even worse. Thankfully I haven't seen them again and to this day, they are still worst live band I've ever seen.

Dextrimental
08-07-2012, 04:20 AM
Those were the only bands you saw that day? You know, you never did post that review.

No, no, just the only bands we saw until the weather cleared up a bit! We caught Machine Head amongst others! I'll do the review sometime soon!

dcmetal108
08-07-2012, 05:06 AM
I can and do judge things objectively and a big part of the reason I developed such a strong hatred for Emmure was based on their live performance. The first time I saw them at NEMHF 2009, I honestly didn't hate them. I thought Goodbye to the Gallows was a respectable deathcore album and I was intrigued to see them. After that performance, I realized just how bad they were. Frankie acted like he was a rapper (The whole band was wearing Fubu Sweatsuits, I shit you not) and more importantly, he sounded like complete shit. I saw them a few months later at Thrash and Burn and they were even worse. Thankfully I haven't seen them again and to this day, they are still worst live band I've ever seen.

So now we judge based on what they wear?

jd091
08-07-2012, 06:40 AM

A band's image is their most important part! ;)

Would go to the first leg of this tour, would go to the second leg. Great lineups every time. More people should be happy Lionheart is on this; perfect opener for Hatebreed!

jd091
08-07-2012, 06:41 AM
Frankie acted like he was a rapper (The whole band was wearing Fubu Sweatsuits, I shit you not)

I would prefer it that way honestly

mastodon421
08-07-2012, 07:13 AM

No I was just pointing that out. It was more the cocky, hip-hop stage presence (Frankie especially) than the clothes they were wearing

treghet
08-07-2012, 09:26 AM
A metal elitist lauding Emmure's live show? What is this world coming to?

I'm an elitist? :confused:

treghet
08-07-2012, 09:28 AM

The only valid complaint you have in there is that Frankie sounded like shit. Also, since you saw them at Thrash and Burn, I assume you also saw Oceano. I'm not sure how you could think Emmure was worse than them.

hellawaits77ny
08-07-2012, 09:48 AM
I'm an elitist? :confused:

LOL, I'm just messing w/ ya :D

treghet
08-07-2012, 09:50 AM
LOL, I'm just messing w/ ya :D

Ok, good. :D I never want to be considered an elitist. :hecho:

mankvill
08-07-2012, 09:56 AM
>implying being elitist isn't awesome

treghet
08-07-2012, 10:12 AM

Elitist 4chan nerd? ;)

mankvill
08-07-2012, 12:01 PM
Elitist 4chan nerd? ;)

not to brag or anything, but i was on 4chan before raiding habbo was cool. in fact, there's a collage for the great raid of july 2006 and one of my screenshots is used

:cool:

jd091
08-07-2012, 12:11 PM
not to brag or anything, but i was on 4chan before raiding habbo was cool. in fact, there's a collage for the great raid of july 2006 and one of my screenshots is used

:cool:

i actually have a ton of respect for this :fist: :bowdown:

jd091
08-07-2012, 01:10 PM
Also, is this title going to remain forever incorrect? :confused:

GarageMetal468
08-07-2012, 01:14 PM

Truth.

dcmetal108
08-07-2012, 06:03 PM
No I was just pointing that out. It was more the cocky, hip-hop stage presence (Frankie especially) than the clothes they were wearing

Other than when they looked like hipsters they always kinda wore hip hop looking stuff. Except for when Frankie decided wearing a windbreaker nonstop was cool.

brutal_descent
09-03-2012, 08:12 AM
To those who may be interested in this:

All Shall Perish Adam and Francesco are now booking lessons for our upcoming US tour. Dates are below. If you are interested in booking a guitar lesson, please contact Francesco at francesco@allshallperish.com,
for a drum lesson, please contact Adam at adam@allshallperish.com