PDA

View Full Version : Scorpions -- Antwerp, Belgium -- June 1st, 2012

MetalIsArt
06-02-2012, 08:30 AM
Well, I had a ticket but stayed home, as it came to my attention that they don't play much songs from the Uli-era on this tour.

Very disappointing setlist, certainly for the last show they'll ever play in this country.

Sting in the tail
Make it real
Is there anybody there?
The zoo
Coast to coast
Loving you sunday morning
In trance
The best is yet to come
Send me an angel
Holiday
Raised on rock
Tease me please me
Hit between the eyes
Kottack attack
Blackout
Six string sting
Big city nights

Still loving you
Wind of change
Rock you like a hurricane

Source: a friend who did go.

dwils65
06-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Same boring set list as the last several tours. Such a shame. A great band with an awesome catalog. What a sad way to say goodbye. So many better songs they could do, and still do the "hits."

LIVEtoROCK86
06-02-2012, 06:47 PM
In Trance is sweet, but certainly not enough! Give me some We'll Burn The Sky!

IrritatedTrout
06-02-2012, 07:35 PM
You already bought a ticket for their last show in the country and didn't bother to go? Smart.

PVH5150
06-02-2012, 09:29 PM
Can't be complete.

There's no chance in hell they didn't play Blackout or No One Like You.

MetalIsArt
06-03-2012, 05:28 AM
Can't be complete.

There's no chance in hell they didn't play Blackout or No One Like You.

I forgot Blackout for some reason, sorry! NOLY was NOT played.

And yes, I bought a ticket, but I expected them to play much more older material. Glad I stayed home.

tenchimyo
06-03-2012, 07:04 AM
And yes, I bought a ticket, but I expected them to play much more older material. Glad I stayed home.

Why would you buy a ticket and then stay home? I wouldn't expect a LOT of older material unless there was some sort of advert or indication that they would do so. Looks like a similar setlist when they played M3

MetalIsArt
06-03-2012, 12:04 PM
Why would you buy a ticket and then stay home? I wouldn't expect a LOT of older material unless there was some sort of advert or indication that they would do so. Looks like a similar setlist when they played M3

Because it got to my attention that it was going to be a dull setlist. And because I was a little bit sick.

Normally I always go when I have a ticket, DUH. ;)

Fe Maiden
06-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Same boring set list as the last several tours.Definitely not boring (can't be a boring Scorpions set list) but quite predictable.