PDA

View Full Version : Rising West-Michael Wilton, Eddie Jackson, Scott Rockenfield and Parker Lundgren

Travis The Dragon
05-29-2012, 12:41 PM
According to TicketWeb.com, the core members of QUEENSRŸCHE will debut their new band RISING WEST on Friday, June 8 and Saturday, June 9 at the Hard Rock Café in Seattle, Washington.

RISING WEST features Michael Wilton, Eddie Jackson, Scott Rockenfield and Parker Lundgren of QUEENSRŸCHE, with powerhouse vocalist Todd La Torre of CRIMSON GLORY. The band will perform rare and classic hits from the first five QUEENSRŸCHE albums and plans on hitting the studio sometime early summer to begin recording its first release.SOURCE (http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=174669) Includes clips of Todd covering Queensryche songs.

WOW! Todd sounds a LOT like Geoff, but WAYYYYYYYYYYY better! It's great to see the former members doing what they really want to do. Some kick as metal! I can't wait to hear the studio album too! :rocker:

ravenheart
05-29-2012, 02:43 PM
:lol: The whole of 'ryche without Geoff. That's hilarious.

MPF
05-29-2012, 02:49 PM
:lol: The whole of 'ryche without Geoff. That's hilarious.

It will be so much better. Geoff Taint keeps shooting himself in the foot, its about time they moved on until he gets his head out of his ass.

Queensryche + Crimson Glory = :drool::drool::drool:

bennythedog
05-30-2012, 06:32 AM
This would be awesome!! Even just to hear someone give a crap about the older stuff I grew up with and love (and to possibly hear Before the Storm into Child Of Fire).

I'll support them most definitely!!

ravenheart
05-30-2012, 07:16 AM
I'd certainly go see it. I need to see SOMEONE play 'London'.

converge241
05-30-2012, 07:38 AM
Still LOLing at the story about Tate pulling a knife on them in Brazil

And I LOVE queensryche but if they were going to split seeing a tour with only stuff from earlier times is not the worst endgame

ravenheart
05-30-2012, 10:10 AM
Still LOLing at the story about Tate pulling a knife on them in Brazil

What now?

TheWhisper88
05-30-2012, 10:35 AM
What now?

http://www.anybodylistening.net/breakdownroom/index.php?topic=2665.0

converge241
05-31-2012, 02:33 AM
Dr. X was controlling Geoff

Fe Maiden
05-31-2012, 09:12 AM
If they play stuff from the Warning album then I'm all for these guys!