Never Satisfied
Diamonds & Rust
Prophecy
Night Crawler
Turbo Lover
Beyond The Realms of Death
The Sentinel
Blood Red Skies
The Green Manalishi (With The Two Pronged Crown)
Breaking the Law
Drum Solo >
Painkiller
--------------
Electric Eye
--------------
Hell Bent for Leather
You've Got Another Thing Comin'
--------------
Living After Midnight

mankvill
05-26-2012, 12:21 PM
LIVE SETLIST!

ravenheart
05-26-2012, 12:55 PM
LIVE SETLIST!

Won't bother. Four songs in and it's the exact same set as usual.

Onioner
05-26-2012, 12:56 PM
I saw somewhere on Halford's forum that there's going to be a special guest at this show and that it's being recorded. The obvious guess would be K.K., but maybe it'll be someone like Les Binks!

Edit: Screw phones, I didn't mean to put a thumbs down on this post.

ravenheart
05-26-2012, 01:01 PM
It is definitely being recorded. I count 5 cameras. Two up top, three down front. Might be a 6th at the back.

Onioner
05-26-2012, 01:47 PM
So much for anything special. At least we're probably gonna get a DVD of this tour though.

ravenheart
05-26-2012, 01:54 PM
So much for anything special. At least we're probably gonna get a DVD of this tour though.

Like I said in the other thread, there was never going to be anything special. An appearance from KK, if there turns out to be one, doesn't count.

We're on Sentinal so far.

ravenheart
05-26-2012, 02:27 PM
Electric Eye. Still no guests.

JRA
05-26-2012, 03:44 PM
They do Electric Eye and then leave again?

ravenheart
05-26-2012, 03:57 PM
They do Electric Eye and then leave again?

Yep. Mostly to set up the motorcycle intro for Hell Bent, but the whole band do wave goodbye and leave.

No special guests at all in the end. Just the same old set as usual.

And someone tell Rob that not singing a word of Breaking The Law only makes it even more boring.

brutal_descent
05-26-2012, 04:12 PM
And someone tell Rob that not singing a word of Breaking the Law only makes it even more boring.

I'll be sure to mention it to him next time we have afternoon tea together ;)

ravenheart
05-26-2012, 04:27 PM
I'll be sure to mention it to him next time we have afternoon tea together ;)

I knew it!

PVH5150
05-26-2012, 04:56 PM
I wish Saxon would've toured with Priest on the US leg last fall instead of Blargh Label Pinch Harmonics Society.

brutal_descent
05-26-2012, 05:06 PM
Blargh Label Pinch Harmonics Society.

Hilarious :lol:

ravenheart
05-26-2012, 05:30 PM
I wish Saxon would've toured with Priest on the US leg last fall instead of Blargh Label Pinch Harmonics Society.

They only played three shows with them in Europe. They were on their own tour the rest of the time.

And frankly, if they were going to play such a boring set, that's probably for the best. At least the crowd that the good sense to make them play 'Crusader' instead of 'Dallas 1 PM'.

JRA
05-26-2012, 05:56 PM
Yep. Mostly to set up the motorcycle intro for Hell Bent, but the whole band do wave goodbye and leave.

Fun Fact, Tyrant used to be the Harley song as far back as the British Steel tour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PbFL6Wiyj8&feature=related

Kinda wish they would do that again.

jhdeity
05-27-2012, 08:13 AM
Been on a big Priest kick recently. It would be great to see Island of Domination, Deceiver, Exciter, Dissident Aggressor, Heavy Duty, Genocide, Desert Plains, Troubleshooter and some stuff like that for the old school fans.

I realize it's Priest and they rarely mix it up and Rob peobably can't sing IoD but that set is just to generic for me. Even with Beyond the Realms of Death...

ravenheart
05-27-2012, 08:18 AM
I realize it's Priest and they rarely mix it up and Rob peobably can't sing IoD but that set is just to generic for me. Even with Beyond the Realms of Death...

It's a fan-voted set. It was unlikely to be anything else. Although Beyond The Realms is one of the most obvious inclusions on there.

I was hoping for something special for the last show, especially as it was the DVD filming. Instead - pretty lame.