Diamonds & rust (Joan Baez)
Dawn of creation
Prophecy
Night crawler
Turbo lover
Beyond the realms of death
The sentinel
Blood red skies
The green manalishi (with the two pronged crown) (Fleetwood Mac)
Breaking the law
Painkiller

The hellion/electric eye
Hell bent for leather
You've got another thing comin'

Living after midnight

So p*ssed that I couldn't go. Source: Setlistfm

converge241
05-24-2012, 04:28 AM
Turbo Lover & Blood Red Skies = Thumbs up!

PVH5150
05-24-2012, 08:38 AM
I saw this tour back in November in Lowell, MA.

Thin Lizzy (great) & Black Label Society (terrible) opened for them.

Great setlist, but I would assume it would get boring playing the same exact thing night in & night out for the better part of a year.

Sanitarium78
05-24-2012, 09:20 AM
Great setlist, but I would assume it would get boring playing the same exact thing night in & night out for the better part of a year.

Well, when the set is as awesome as this one is why bother changing it? It's not like if they did switch it up they would be able to come up with one that's as perfect as the set they've been doing for the last year. If I had the chance to see them again this tour and it was the same set again, I wouldn't mind one bit. That's how good I think this setlist is.

brutal_descent
05-24-2012, 09:27 AM
Well, when the set is as awesome as this one is why bother changing it?

:lol:

IrritatedTrout
05-24-2012, 10:36 AM
I wish I had gotten to see this tour.

Natrlhi
05-24-2012, 10:53 AM
I wish I had gotten to see this tour.This here.

Sanitarium78
05-24-2012, 06:04 PM
:lol:

I'm not sure what you find funny about that? The set is great and they're still on the same tour cycle so why should they change it yet? It's one of the most well balanced sets i've ever seen. Every album with Halford is represented at least once, there's plenty of cool deep cuts and the regular hits to keep everybody in the crowd happy.

The opening two songs, Starbreaker, Judas Rising, Never Satisfied, Victim Of Changes, Night Crawler, Beyond The Realms Of Death, The Sentinel, Blood Red Skies, Painkiller, how the hell can any Priest fan not love this set?

brutal_descent
05-24-2012, 09:33 PM
I'm not sure what you find funny about that? The set is great and they're still on the same tour cycle so why should they change it yet? It's one of the most well balanced sets i've ever seen. Every album with Halford is represented at least once, there's plenty of cool deep cuts and the regular hits to keep everybody in the crowd happy.

The opening two songs, Starbreaker, Judas Rising, Never Satisfied, Victim Of Changes, Night Crawler, Beyond The Realms Of Death, The Sentinel, Blood Red Skies, Painkiller, how the hell can any Priest fan not love this set?

I understand that they were going for a "let's represent our career" set, but I didn't like it. Each to his own, obviously.