10. Eyes Of A Panther
11. The Shocker
12. Girl From Oklahoma
13. It Won’t Suck Itself
14. Death To All But Metal

Encores:
15. Eatin’ Ain't Cheatin’
16. 17 Girls In A Row

This was a last minute thing for me. Wasn’t sure I could make it. Seen them twice since October already, and as I always say, there’s a lot to see in NYC but “you can’t see everything”! Anyway, I missed first 4-5 songs but got set list from sound board in VIP. If you’ve never seen them live its ½ raunchy comedy, ½ hair metal concert. It’s hilarious, its rocking, it’s very sunset strip. Girls on stage flashing their tits, etc. The guitar solo, is really just a medley of famous riffs, Van Halen, GNR, Sabbath etc. The guitarist, Satchel, beats on the bass drum pedal, while he plays the riffs its really fun and cool. And ends with Do Re Mi from “Sound of Music”, its really hysterical!

When I say raunchy, I mean you will hear the words vagina and pussy about 100 times, it is not for the guy taking his 8 yr old to their first show! But I highly recommend it for even the most casual of hair metal fans! And for me 17 girls is probably the most hilarious metal song ever! Death to ALL but METAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!

--------------------------
Stryper 5/24
Iron Maiden 6/27
Death tribute 6/28
Scorpions 7/6
Mayhem Fest 7/27
Summer Slaughter 8/8
Journey 8/10
KISS/Motley 9/21
RUSH 10/20

dcmetal108
05-17-2012, 12:02 PM
I'm a diehard Steel Panther fan but still havn't got the chance to see them since they only come here every 4 months or so and their last two shows were the only ones that haven't been 21+.

John The Drummer
05-17-2012, 04:40 PM
I didn't care for Steel Panther going into the show, but after words I loved them :lol:
Definitely one of the most entertaining shows ever, as long as you aren't a Feminist :D

sarsip
05-17-2012, 06:14 PM
I REALLLLLLLLLY want to see them. Great set!!