Tested
Time to Act
Particles
The Engine of Death
Twinkle Twinkle Little Scar
The Deepest Hole
Just Another Hog
Inhale/Exhale

I found all of this on youtube. The order isn't 100% correct, but certain groups of songs are in order. There also may be a few missing.

I have to say I'm satisfied, especially with the presence of Human 2.0. There are definitely a few that I'd really like to see in their set (The Idiot Parade, Resistance, When Science Fails, ect.) but overall this is an awesome set. I hope America gets this good of a show.

Coma323
05-14-2012, 06:07 PM
Looks good, I can't wait til the Providence show.

christopher
05-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Awesome! All my favorites from Inhale/Exhale!! I wish there were more from Industrislaven and a few from Blind World. I'm really glad its a 32 song set!

larvtard
05-14-2012, 06:57 PM
Nice!! Comes out to 50 minutes, which I'm sure they have more than enough time for in their MDF slot. As much of a Nasum fan as I am, though, at the core they're still a grindcore band and there's a lot of their stuff that I can't distinguish... but the songs that I do recognize are all on here! :rocker:

I'm gonna two-step my dick off to "I Hate People" :D

treghet
05-14-2012, 11:00 PM
MASS HIPPIE NOSES!

adamclark52
05-14-2012, 11:25 PM
I'm really looking forward to this show Sunday. My wife is 9 months pregnant and I'm moving Saturday/Sunday so chances of me actually making it are slim. But I bought a ticket so they got my money.

The Colonel
05-14-2012, 11:56 PM
I'm going to both southern California shows. I'm going to lose my fucking mind. If they added Resistance and Can De Lach, this would be absolutely perfect.

bigguytoo9
05-15-2012, 06:57 AM
blabbermouth has a link to a whackload of Video footage from this concert posted this morning, and it looks to be TOTAL CHAOS on stage!! Everyone who gets to see them is lucky as hell.

christopher
05-15-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm going to both southern California shows. I'm going to lose my fucking mind. If they added Resistance and Can De Lach, this would be absolutely perfect.

Awesome! I'll be sure to say whats up this time if I see you.

xa123
05-15-2012, 11:51 AM
That intro :drool:

adamclark52
05-15-2012, 12:07 PM
That intro :drool:

Yeah after watching this video...my wife was in labour with my first son for 20 hours...Nasum will probably only play for 50 minutes...if labour starts late enough I may be able to duck out once the drugs kick in and be back in time for the birth.

brutal_descent
05-15-2012, 12:23 PM
Yeah after watching this video...my wife was in labour with my first son for 20 hours...Nasum will probably only play for 50 minutes...if labour starts late enough I may be able to duck out once the drugs kick in and be back in time for the birth.

:lol:

christopher
05-15-2012, 12:36 PM

What an epic gift to yourself for bringing a new child into this world. Hopefully you still have a head on your shoulders after you get back and your wife finds out you took off to a show during labour :lol:

adamclark52
05-16-2012, 12:05 AM
What an epic gift to yourself for bringing a new child into this world. Hopefully you still have a head on your shoulders after you get back and your wife finds out you took off to a show during labour :lol:

Yeah...I'm not going to this show.

christopher
05-16-2012, 12:11 AM
Yeah...I'm not going to this show.

:( sorry man. I would try to drive to the nearest show if I were you but I'm sure its way too far to go with a wife about to have birth.

adamclark52
05-16-2012, 12:14 AM

You'd be surprised how fucked people can get off epidurals(sp?)

christopher
05-16-2012, 12:26 AM
I was watching a video of the show and they played For What Cause? between I See Lies and Tested