Divide and Conquer
Stepping Outside the Circle
The Power of I and I
Fire From the Sky
King of Nothing
What Drives the Weak
The Unknown
The Light That Blinds

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-qc_nMZgewRU/T6x2TBy2XGI/AAAAAAAABZw/evJ8ko1STF8/s732/2012-05-10_21-31-24_388.jpg

Fear Factory:

Shock
Edgecrusher
Smasher/Devourer
Acres of Skin
Linchpin
Powershifter
Fear Campaign
Christploitation
Recharger
Martyr :rocker:
Demanufacture
Self Bias Resistor :rocker:
Zero Signal
Replica

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-5sSc7HkPXBI/T6x_As5j9CI/AAAAAAAABas/x47DvL3Nl2s/s735/2012-05-10_22-32-45_828.jpg

I haven't listened to Shadows Fall since maybe their second or third album, but they had a great live stage presence. Would have been nice to see something from "Of One Blood" but they still rocked it out. During "The Power of I and I" the singer requested that a fan buy him a shot of tequila, then he crowdsurfed over to the bar, did the shot, and crowdsurfed back to the stage. That was pretty funny.

Fear Factory came out next and while they played the same predictable setlist that I've seen posted on here for the other shows, they were still great. I love Burt as a frontman, but I have to say, his clean vocals are pretty shot and his voice cracks during them. It was particularly evident during Powershifter. I noticed it when I saw them back in 2010 too. But again, still awesome show. Highlights in terms of energy on stage and crowd response were Martyr and Self Bias Resistor.

Dj1214
05-11-2012, 05:34 AM
It was a sick show, i haven't seen Fear Factory since 2003 (i believe they were playing with Slipknot @ the Electric Factory) and it's been awhile since i've even listened to Shadow's Fall but I'll probably throw on one of their albums today, their stuff holds up pretty well live. I noticed the same thing about Burt's voice, I'm a fan of his clean vocals and it's ashame he can't seem to pull it off anymore for whatever reason. Alot of good merch too, I grabbed an Obsolete t-shirt being its my first and favorite FF album.

treghet
05-11-2012, 05:38 AM
His clean vocals have been shit for quite a while now. That's one of the reasons I'm not that excited about seeing them in the summer, but it will be fun for nostalgia at least.

brutal_descent
05-11-2012, 05:39 AM
His clean vocals have been shit for quite a while now. That's one of the reasons I'm not that excited about seeing them in the summer, but it will be fun for nostalgia at least.

Hell, I'm leaving before Fear Factory.