PDA

View Full Version : My Interview with Dax Riggs

MPF
05-11-2012, 01:29 AM
*Coming up later today, the full set from Minneapolis, in actual damn good quality*

Here is my Interview I conducted with Dax Riggs from his headlining show in Minneapolis last night (Thursday). And yes, Dax does answer the Acid Bath Question...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc-SWt1ENvA

christopher
05-11-2012, 01:49 AM
I'd like to have the set. Good interview...but Dax is fucking lame. It seemed obvious he didn't want to be there. I'm bummed about no Acid Bath but w/e. The only good thing I got out of that was the fact he wants to tour with Those Poor Bastards. I fucking love their first album. I was soo stoked when I saw them open for Hank III a few years back :D

ravenheart
05-11-2012, 01:58 AM
His new solo album is alright. The last one was fucking dreadful.

Either way, quit your whoring!! ;)

MPF
05-11-2012, 11:40 AM
I'd like to have the set. Good interview...but Dax is fucking lame. It seemed obvious he didn't want to be there. I'm bummed about no Acid Bath but w/e. The only good thing I got out of that was the fact he wants to tour with Those Poor Bastards. I fucking love their first album. I was soo stoked when I saw them open for Hank III a few years back :D

Uploading the set now, it will take a while but it will be up today. It's about an hour and 7 minutes long. Although it will only have some pictures I took from the set as my video camera only could catch half the set. but my sound recorder caught everything.

I don't think it was so much that Dax didn't want to be there as he used the same tone of voice the entire night except on stage. he was like that to everyone. To me he is very much an introvert, and there's nothing wrong with that, but it did make my job a challenge, as Kevin and Charley were right there for the interview and hanging out with me afterwards, kinda the exact opposite of Dax.

But yeah the set's uploading on Youtube as I speak....

His new solo album is alright. The last one was fucking dreadful.

Either way, quit your whoring!! ;)

I can't help what I am :tongue: My whoring will continue Sunday with my interview with Decapitated.

But I agree, I love Say Goodnight To The World a lot more. But last night, everything fit together so well. As I'll be showing off soon.

Rocco44
05-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Yeah, I thought I was introverted haha. He did seem to respond positively to a few questions though.

Good work though, the whoring doesn't bother me.

MPF
05-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Yeah, I thought I was introverted haha. He did seem to respond positively to a few questions though.

Good work though, the whoring doesn't bother me.

Thanks man. I'm not intentionally trying to whore myself out. I'm just excited about the opportunities to spread the word on music, whether it is on my radio show, band interviews, album reviews (coming soon). Its all for a good cause.

I wish I would have gotten it on video but the room was so dark it would have looked like two shadows for an interview. but once I said I liked his solo stuff more then Acid Bath (which is true to an extent, at least Say Goodnight To The World) he lit up a giant smile.

MPF
05-11-2012, 06:42 PM
FULL AUDIO SET:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQXndkaxsVI

Rocco44
05-11-2012, 10:12 PM
Thanks man. I'm not intentionally trying to whore myself out. I'm just excited about the opportunities to spread the word on music, whether it is on my radio show, band interviews, album reviews (coming soon). Its all for a good cause.

I wish I would have gotten it on video but the room was so dark it would have looked like two shadows for an interview. but once I said I liked his solo stuff more then Acid Bath (which is true to an extent, at least Say Goodnight To The World) he lit up a giant smile.

Yeah for sure, I was joking. It's all about spreading the word.

MPF
05-11-2012, 11:25 PM
Yeah for sure, I was joking. It's all about spreading the word.

:lol: I know, but I also know Ravenheart was going to read what I put. :lol: