Guns, Drugs & Money
She-Wolf
Headcrusher
A Tout le Monde
Public Enemy No. 1
Symphony of Destruction
Peace Sells
Holy Wars... The Punishment Due

Short and extremely generic setlist, but it was a good show and I got Broderick's Autograph afterwards; he said "I saw you out there man" and patted my back :party:

Spiner202
05-09-2012, 08:55 PM
I haven't been following these Megadeth threads too closely, but it seems like they play a different number of songs every night. How do they decide how many/which ones to play? I thought most bands just played the same set all tour.

Onioner
05-09-2012, 08:58 PM
What the hell happened! They were just doing 20 song sets with cool deep tracks days ago, now they're back to the short predictable sets? Very lame.

And congrats on meeting Broderick! I got to meet him at the Metal Masters Clinic a month ago, he's as cool a dude as they get. I remember him, Ellefson and I all chatted about the time they played My Last Words on the American Carnage Tour in SF. :D

MPF
05-09-2012, 09:00 PM
but it was a good show and I got Broderick's Autograph afterwards; he said "I saw you out there man" and patted my back :party:

That's how it was for me and Eric Petersen on their headlining tour with Unearth and Lazarus A.D.. We were headbanging together all night and personally handed me his pick and setlist after the show.

I talked to him a little bit after the show as well, awesome dude.

Magson13
05-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Steel Panther at the Norva tonight>Megadeth at the National tonight

;)

Christen
05-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Would be cool to hear Never Dead live. One of my favorites off Thirteen.

IrritatedTrout
05-10-2012, 07:22 AM
I made the right call going to Mastodon instead. Where the hell are Angry Again and Foreclosure? Also, they've cut 5 songs since the Orlando show 3 days ago? Lame. Was it just the one local opener?

Astennu
05-10-2012, 08:14 AM
Yes, just the one opener, and they were horrendous. Megadeth put on a good show but that was the most disappointing set list I could have imagined. Unless they played Risk in its entirety or something.

Blacktooth85
05-10-2012, 12:05 PM
Yeah that set is really short especially for a headlining set. At the Beale St. Music Fest they played 3 more songs (if you include Dawn Patrol) and they still had Evanescence to play after them.

Crionics
05-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Yes, just the one opener, and they were horrendous. Megadeth put on a good show but that was the most disappointing set list I could have imagined. Unless they played Risk in its entirety or something.

I disagree about the opener, I enjoyed them and picked up a CD of theirs afterwards. But yeah, the set was a bit disappointing; but hey, that was the best possible thing I could have done that night considering I couldn't have gone out of town ;)

jhdeity
05-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Steel Panther at the Norva tonight>Megadeth at the National tonight

;)

all day, every day