View Full Version : Cannibal Corpse -- Nashville, TN -- April 30th, 2012

coltongsmith
05-01-2012, 10:31 AM
City: Nashville
State: Tennessee
Venue: Exit/In
Date: April 30th, 2012
Tour: Torture US Tour

The first band of the night was Arkaik. To me they sounded like a mix of a brutal death metal band with hints of deathcore style breakdowns. Their songs wern't to bad and their drummer was phenomenal. I have no clue what their setlist was and i couldn't understand a word so....

The next band was Abysmal Dawn. I had seen them before and found them somewhat meh. But since their lead singer is gonna be on Death to All i have been listening to them more. after seeing them again i found out i'm not really a fan of them live compared to their studio stuff. they were very generic Tech death live. their best song was off their first cd. this cd seems to be skipped over now.

Programmed to Consume
My Own Savior
Rapture Renowned
Perpetual Dormancy
Pixilated Ignorance
Leveling the Plane of Existence
In Service of Time

Next was one my favorites EXHUMED!! this was my third time seeing them and it was just as good as the others. They brought back the decapitated head full of blood and dumped it on the crowd and kept the chainsaw madman as well. Their setlist was was a good mix with half new and half old. This band is getting some good recognition again and touring with a great counterpart.

All Guts, No Glory
As Hammer to Anvil
Necrotized
Necromaniac
Torso
Limb From Limb
I Rot Within
Deathknell
Decrepit Crescendo
Distorted and Twisted to Form
The Matter of Splatter
Open the Abscess

Finally was the Mighty Cannibal Corpse!! My all time favorite death metal band and i hadn't seen them in two years. this was a great show to see them again with the addition of the new songs it made everything sound great. everybody was in top shape and performed amazingly. I'm glad they are back touring and i plan on seeing them many more times.

Demented Aggression
Sarcophagic Frenzy
Scourge of Iron
Disfigured
Evisceration Plague
The Time to Kill is Now
Crucifier Avenged
Covered With Sores
Born in a Casket
I Cum Blood
Savage Butchery
Encased in Concrete
As Deep as the Knife Will Go
The Wretched Spawn
I Will Kill You
Priests of Sodom
Unleashing the Bloodthirsty
Make Them Suffer
Hammer Smashed Face
Stripped, Raped and Strangled

Show was amazing and im glad i gonna see it again tonight :D

bigguytoo9
05-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Exhumed:
All Guts, No Glory
As Hammer to Anvil
Necrotized
Necromaniac
Torso
Limb From Limb
I Rot Within
Deathknell
Decrepit Crescendo
Distorted and Twisted to Form
The Matter of Splatter
Open the Abscess

Amazing set from Exhumed, saw them w/ Cephalic Carnage, Withered and Macabre back in August. Will be seeing them again w/ Black Dhalia Murder and Fuck The Facts in about 2 weeks.

dcmetal108
05-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Thats a killer CC set.

GameFreac
05-01-2012, 04:22 PM
I was gonna go to this but I had a digital audio final today and was studying all night.

Oh well...I'll see both at Summer Slaughter anyways.