PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gaga -- Seoul, South Korea -- April 27, 2012

SirLardsAlot
04-28-2012, 02:15 PM
I know you're ALL very interested in the setlists for Mother Monster's Born This Way Ball tour that kicked off in Korea yesterday. Here it is! All tracks from Born This Way, including those on the deluxe version (not in order, though), plus some classics.

1. Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)
2. Government Hooker
3. Born This Way
4. Bloody Mary
5. Bad Romance
6. Fashion of His Love
7. The Queen
8. Just Dance
9. Love Game
10. Telephone
11. Judas
12. Heavy Metal Lover
13. Bad Kids
14. Hair (Acoustic)
15. Yoü and I
16. Electric Chapel
17. Americano
18. Poker Face
19. Alejandro
20. Paparazzi
21. Scheiße
22. The Edge of Glory (acoustic)
23. Marry The Night

:rocker:

mankvill
04-28-2012, 02:21 PM
not metal

now that we got that out of the way:

MARRY THE NIGHT KICKS ASS

You And I sucks.

Kinda sad she's not doing Show Me Your Teeth live anymore, that translates great live.

SirLardsAlot
04-28-2012, 02:27 PM
1. Not metal, still amazing.

2. Marry the Night is amazing, as is many other tracks on this album and in her entire catalog.

3. I like You and I, but I can see why people wouldn't.

4. Bro, it's just Teeth. But yes, awesome song!

JRA
04-28-2012, 02:38 PM
22. The Edge of Glory (acoustic)

Eww. What a terrible idea.

Does anyone else find it really odd that she's doing the tour for this a year after the album came out? How the fuck did the record company let her get away with that?

Also, fuck her for not playing Speechless.

SirLardsAlot
04-28-2012, 02:42 PM
Does anyone else find it really odd that she's doing the tour for this a year after the album came out? How the fuck did the record company let her get away with that?Yeah I thought that was weird too. Talk about late/early promotion, however you want to look at it.

Agreed.

bobbie solo
04-28-2012, 02:44 PM
wwell that was certainly not a review I expected to see haha

Fates Guardian
04-28-2012, 03:53 PM
This site really needs a 'Non-Metal Setlists' subforum.

mankvill
04-28-2012, 04:05 PM
Eww. What a terrible idea.

Does anyone else find it really odd that she's doing the tour for this a year after the album came out? How the fuck did the record company let her get away with that?

Well, it's not like Lady Gaga needs to go on tour to promote an album anyway.

And this setlist will get moved to general chat eventually, as it should be. No biggie though.

ravenheart
04-28-2012, 04:25 PM
:lol: Like someone who's been around for five minutes can possibly have "classics".

mankvill
04-28-2012, 04:31 PM
:lol: Like someone who's been around for five minutes can possibly have "classics".

But what about PAH PAH PAH POKAH FAYCE PAH PAH POKAH FAYCE (fayce)?

ravenheart
04-28-2012, 04:33 PM

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Maidenmagic
04-28-2012, 04:43 PM
I can't believe there's people on this site who likes her...

JRA
04-28-2012, 04:51 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Consider yourself lucky. I hate that fucking song.

The Ghost at Number One
04-28-2012, 07:49 PM
I can't believe there's people on this site who likes her...Believe it or not, some of us who post here are not narrow-minded ignorami.

GarageMetal468
04-28-2012, 08:10 PM

That's not a classic, that's just annoying.

And just in case people who can't comprehend the obvious are reading this, this is not METAL :hmm:

InFlamesOfBirchmen
04-28-2012, 08:18 PM
Nice. I'm not a super fan or anything, but I'd like to see her live at some point. She actually does have some talent.

brutal_descent
04-28-2012, 11:14 PM
Believe it or not, some of us who post here are not narrow-minded ignorami.

:light:

MetalIsArt
04-29-2012, 07:36 AM
:lol: I'm not narrow minded, but I hate Lady Gaga.

Put Grace Jones, Madonna & Christina Aguilera in a blender and you get her. Yet SHE enjoys the fame Grace never had.

Sepultura69
04-29-2012, 07:44 AM
I find this thread slightly disturbing. :eyes:

Since it's alright to post set lists of Lady Gaga and MC Chris(i'm looking at you mankvill) on this section of the board, then I guess it's alright for me to post hip hop shows and set lists on this section of the thread. I just recently saw Phife Dawg from a tribe called quest on friday night at tiny little club in Hollywood, i'm thinking about maybe leaving a review and a setlist of the show. EVEN DOE ITZ NOHT METUHL :cool:

Chris_M_S
04-29-2012, 07:59 AM
Surprised Bad Romance is so early in the set after being the closer for so long. Regardless, it's cool that she's now able to dump a lot of the weaker material from the first record that didn't seem to fit her style that much anymore, songs she used to stick in just to fill the set.

The Ghost at Number One
04-29-2012, 09:21 AM
I just recently saw Phife Dawg from a tribe called quest on friday night at tiny little club in HollywoodHow was Phife?

Sepultura69
04-29-2012, 10:11 AM
How was Phife?

Pretty awesome. He looks to be in great condition and seems to be way in more control of his diabetes. Lost a lot of weight too. Last time i saw him was with a tribe called quest back in 2010, and phife got pretty heavy pudgy. Good to see he shed the pounds off, and he sounded great. He played set that consisted of nothing but classic tribe tunes and some crappy stuff off his solo. But I just went purely for the nostalgia ahahha. Heres the set to be exact. Just off what I remember..

*Luck of Lucien, doing all of q tips verse*
Steve Biko(stir it up)
OH MY GOD
Clap your hands
Can I kick it
*has his hype man do some stupid jams and freestyles for 10 minutes*
*Phife starts playing some shitty new material off his up coming new record*
The Chase Part II
Find My way
Electric Relaxation
Vibes and Stuff
Butter
Check the Rhyme
Scenario
*Some song off his first solo Debut record, don't remember what song*
Award Tour
Buggin Out
8 Million Stories
Check the Rhyme

The highlight of the night was when he played 8 million stories. I can relate to that song in so many levels. I grew up living, and listening to that song when I was raised in the middle east, Iran. Defintley hits me harder listening to that song in that part of the world. I was shedding a tear in hip hop bliss, enjoying and soaking every minute of it, It has always been my dream to see phife play that song, and every time i have seen a tribe called quest in concert, which has been twice, he never plays that song! And for him to finally play, was just something I will never forget. :bowdown:

The Ghost at Number One
04-29-2012, 10:53 AM
8 Million StoriesI'll take the Kurtis Blow/Run DMC 8 Million Stories any day! Thanks for the review, though, and I'm glad you finally got what you wanted. That's awesome.