PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Pro Wrestling" Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Sinister_Chalupa666
06-18-2013, 12:48 PM
Avert your eyes kiddies, we've got a double shot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/Maideneer/image.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/Maideneer/image-1.jpg

FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

dcmetal108
06-20-2013, 08:00 PM
Matt Striker was let go by WWE today.

Maideneer
06-20-2013, 08:28 PM
Matt Striker was let go by WWE today.

And yet Brad Maddox remains.

adamclark52
06-23-2013, 10:41 PM
I never watch TNA, what is the deal with people saying RVD was used so horribly there?

Sanitarium78
06-24-2013, 07:17 AM
I never watch TNA, what is the deal with people saying RVD was used so horribly there?

Not sure who's saying that but RVD, at least when it came to his TV role was used very well for the most part. Not too long after coming in he became the TNA champ and the only reason he lost the belt was because he had to be stripped of it due to fulfilling all the dates on his contract. That title run was actually pretty good and it was a bullshit way to end it. He still stayed in the main event scene for a while after that.

Over the last year or so he wasn't doing much. He became the X Division champion but really didn't do anything with it. Part of it can be blamed on TNA not booking him properly but a lot of blame needs to be put on RVD himself. The guy just stopped caring. He showed up out of shape and high as fuck most matches. He was moving really slow and missing his normal spots, it was really very sad to see. Truth be told TNA is filled with such good young performers in their prime right now that RVD was just too old to keep up and fit in anywhere and that's why he got lost over the last year. I love RVD but he needs to shoulder more of the blame when it comes to how his TNA run ended.

Hopefully, he gets back into shape for his WWE return and can have one last good run there before he retires. Otherwise the biggest feud he may have upon his return will be against the WWE's wellness policy.

XDoomsayerX
06-24-2013, 10:13 AM
Not sure who's saying that but RVD, at least when it came to his TV role was used very well for the most part. Not too long after coming in he became the TNA champ and the only reason he lost the belt was because he had to be stripped of it due to fulfilling all the dates on his contract. That title run was actually pretty good and it was a bullshit way to end it. He still stayed in the main event scene for a while after that.

Over the last year or so he wasn't doing much. He became the X Division champion but really didn't do anything with it. Part of it can be blamed on TNA not booking him properly but a lot of blame needs to be put on RVD himself. The guy just stopped caring. He showed up out of shape and high as fuck most matches. He was moving really slow and missing his normal spots, it was really very sad to see. Truth be told TNA is filled with such good young performers in their prime right now that RVD was just too old to keep up and fit in anywhere and that's why he got lost over the last year. I love RVD but he needs to shoulder more of the blame when it comes to how his TNA run ended.

Hopefully, he gets back into shape for his WWE return and can have one last good run there before he retires. Otherwise the biggest feud he may have upon his return will be against the WWE's wellness policy.

Yeah I dont get how RVD got a contract, thought if ya toked you couldnt join WWE.

adamclark52
06-24-2013, 10:39 AM
I for one am stoked that he's coming back. I'm driving my wife into Toronto to see a concert the same night as Money in the Bank so I think I'm gonna find a theater thats close (and playing it) and go watch it.

Sanitarium78
06-24-2013, 11:41 AM
From what I read it looks like RVD will have the same kind of contract that Jericho does. He'll show up for a little while and then disappear for a bit throughout the length of the deal. I'm guessing by being a part timer he will be able to dodge the drug testing much easier.

For those that haven't seen him in a while don't get your hopes up too high for his return. The RVD of today is not even anywhere close to the performer you remember when he left the WWE. I really do hope he's got it together and is in shape for one last memorable run. Maybe being back on the big stage will motivate him more.

adamclark52
06-25-2013, 11:45 PM
Well, I'm going to probably see Money in the Bank because I'll have nothing else to do. But that card isn't too good. Henry verse Cena won't be anything groundbreaking, Ryback verses Jericho will be a feeding (Ryback does need a PPV win), the WHC MitB match is okay, and seriously; the Uso's? The WWE Championship MitB match has anyone worth seeing in it (Punk, Orton, Bryan and RVD). Oh well, it's only $20 for me.

Sanitarium78
06-26-2013, 06:47 AM
Well, I'm going to probably see Money in the Bank because I'll have nothing else to do. But that card isn't too good. Henry verse Cena won't be anything groundbreaking, Ryback verses Jericho will be a feeding (Ryback does need a PPV win), the WHC MitB match is okay, and seriously; the Uso's? The WWE Championship MitB match has anyone worth seeing in it (Punk, Orton, Bryan and RVD). Oh well, it's only $20 for me.

I don't have a problem with the Usos getting a tag title match. They're a good young exciting team that always seems to have the crowd on their side. It's about time the WWE actually did something with them. Reigns and Rollins need a team to go over at the next PPV and The Usos will give them a good match. Then it's off to Summerslam where hopefully the rumored match of Rollins/Reigns against Undertaker and Kane happens.

I guess all it takes to qualify for the MITB match now is to be a former champion. As much as I love Christian and RVD, they really have no business being in the match considering Christian just got back after being gone almost a year and RVD hasn't been with the company in four or five years. The other participants in it I have no problem with since they've all been busting their asses and have been good/great performers over the last year.

adamclark52
06-26-2013, 07:17 AM
I don't have a problem with the Usos getting a tag title match. They're a good young exciting team that always seems to have the crowd on their side. It's about time the WWE actually did something with them. Reigns and Rollins need a team to go over at the next PPV and The Usos will give them a good match. Then it's off to Summerslam where hopefully the rumored match of Rollins/Reigns against Undertaker and Kane happens.

I guess all it takes to qualify for the MITB match now is to be a former champion. As much as I love Christian and RVD, they really have no business being in the match considering Christian just got back after being gone almost a year and RVD hasn't been with the company in four or five years. The other participants in it I have no problem with since they've all been busting their asses and have been good/great performers over the last year.

I just feel Punk is better used in a singles program. That said, in a chaos match like that it wouldn't be surprising if someone (I wonder who) came out and gave him a beat down.

dcmetal108
06-26-2013, 08:14 AM
If Punk loses MITB then that is the result of WWE writing him off after he left.

Cena vs Henry will be a snoozefest.

Ryback vs Jericho will pretty boring.

adamclark52
06-26-2013, 09:41 AM
If Punk loses MITB then that is the result of WWE writing him off after he left.

I don't think Punk has a chance of winning MitB, and he doesn't need to anyway. MitB is a good way to elevate someone new (Bryan) and Punk can't get any more elevated.

dcmetal108
06-26-2013, 10:25 AM
Yeah but at least winning would give Punk a chance for a belt since I don't see him getting one.

I see RVD winning since it will be his return match and the crowd will eat him up.

Sanitarium78
06-26-2013, 12:00 PM
Bryan is winning the RAW MITB match. They didn't have him beat Orton on RAW for nothing. Orton rarely gets pinned let alone taps out, so they no doubt have big plans for Bryan. Punk doesn't need to win the match because he's reached the status of being one of those guys who can get a title shot whenever he wants. If you think RVD has any chance of winning then you're smoking stronger shit then he does.

I'm pissed Jericho isn't involved in something better. He's had issues with Del Rio and Ziggler so why not make it a triple threat match for the heavyweight title at the PPV? This shit with Ryback makes no sense, they could've just thrown him in the other MITB match.

The MITB match for smackdown is Ambrose, Cesaro, Sandow, Rhodes, Fandango, Barrett and Swagger. All very good workers except for Fandango. At least it's all young up and comers getting shot. My guess is Ambrose will win.

adamclark52
06-26-2013, 11:20 PM
Bryan is winning the RAW MITB match. They didn't have him beat Orton on RAW for nothing. Orton rarely gets pinned let alone taps out, so they no doubt have big plans for Bryan. Punk doesn't need to win the match because he's reached the status of being one of those guys who can get a title shot whenever he wants. If you think RVD has any chance of winning then you're smoking stronger shit then he does.

I'm pissed Jericho isn't involved in something better. He's had issues with Del Rio and Ziggler so why not make it a triple threat match for the heavyweight title at the PPV? This shit with Ryback makes no sense, they could've just thrown him in the other MITB match.

The MITB match for smackdown is Ambrose, Cesaro, Sandow, Rhodes, Fandango, Barrett and Swagger. All very good workers except for Fandango. At least it's all young up and comers getting shot. My guess is Ambrose will win.

Ambrose winning would be mint. As far as Jericho goes let's be honest Ryback will probably be with the WWE for a lot more years than Jericho. And Ryback has looked BAD the last few months. They killed the poor guy when they turned him heel and they have to rebuild him to give him any credibility. So, you have him beat a well established star. And you put him with a ring-god like Jericho so he not only gets a win over a big star but Jericho will make him look really good in the process. It sucks to see Jericho seemingly "getting fed" to Ryback but it'll do good for Ryback. Jericho could lose a million matches in a row and he'll still be one of the best because the matches will still be great. That all said, I'm going off Ryback winning. If he loses then we know that someone out there hates the poor guy.

dcmetal108
06-26-2013, 11:27 PM
Jericho won't win. This will prolly be his 2nd to last PPV before he leaves again.

hinder5050
06-27-2013, 02:03 AM

how can you say that its obvious punk won't and it has nothing to do with what your talking about. Cm Punk will lose because of Brock Lesnar setting up their match at Summer Slam. Also i think Daniel Bryan will win MITB for WWE Championship and honestly i think the only other who can win it in that match is Christian. For the World Heavyweight MITB I would like to see Sandow win it but don't think it will happen expect Dean Ambrose to win this match but i think the wildcard in this is Antonio Serzaro (yes i know spelled it wrong) I think with him now working with Zeb Colter its a great move.Also one more thing about the World Heavyweight match if someone drops out of it for some reason or WWE creative changes their minds. I think putting Bray Wyatt in that MITB and having him win and cashing in and winning on the same night of his deubt would be one of the better desicions.

dcmetal108
06-27-2013, 07:47 AM
I still think having Punk in the MITB match is a waste for him.

Also for the smackdown MITB I see Ambrose winning but at how Vince LOVES Fandango he has a pretty damn good chance of winning as well.

adamclark52
06-27-2013, 09:59 AM
how can you say that its obvious punk won't and it has nothing to do with what your talking about. Cm Punk will lose because of Brock Lesnar setting up their match at Summer Slam. Also i think Daniel Bryan will win MITB for WWE Championship and honestly i think the only other who can win it in that match is Christian. For the World Heavyweight MITB I would like to see Sandow win it but don't think it will happen expect Dean Ambrose to win this match but i think the wildcard in this is Antonio Serzaro (yes i know spelled it wrong) I think with him now working with Zeb Colter its a great move.Also one more thing about the World Heavyweight match if someone drops out of it for some reason or WWE creative changes their minds. I think putting Bray Wyatt in that MITB and having him win and cashing in and winning on the same night of his deubt would be one of the better desicions.

Bray Wyatt coming in and winning would be pretty cool. But I guess I'm old school. I don't like seeing people win the title, or any title, in their first few months or first match especially. Brock Lesnar quick win was different. But when Sheamus won on his first shot within a month or two I was like, what the fuck?

dcmetal108
06-28-2013, 05:35 PM
Sunday night on celebrity wife swap its Piper and Flair switching wifes.

Maideneer
06-28-2013, 06:03 PM
Sunday night on celebrity wife swap its Piper and Flair switching wifes.

THAT should be a hoot.

Oh also, poor Matt Osbourne "Doink" passed away today. He was young.

adamclark52
06-28-2013, 11:56 PM
THAT should be a hoot.

Oh also, poor Matt Osbourne "Doink" passed away today. He was young.

Which Doink was he? I remember Matt Borne being the original.

adamclark52
06-29-2013, 12:09 AM
Which Doink was he? I remember Matt Borne being the original.

Nevermind, same guy.

Sanitarium78
06-30-2013, 05:31 AM
Since the original Doink has died I wonder if the WWE will still throw him out there for random TV appearances like they've done over the years? It's not like it was Matt Borne playing him all those times.

adamclark52
07-01-2013, 07:54 PM
Wow, I just watched a clip from RAW and Steph looks rough. Maybe it's because I still see her with deep-rooted hatred.

adamclark52
07-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Plans for Wrestlemania XXX (http://www.twnpnews.com/2013/07/mcmahon-family-storyline-being-booked-for-wm-xxx-summerslam-creative/)

While it was okay in 1999, I didn't enjoy the McMahon family drama in 2000...or 2001...or 2002...or 2003...or 2006. Can't say I'll give a flying fuck in 2013 or 2014.

dcmetal108
07-04-2013, 11:59 AM
Plans for Wrestlemania XXX (http://www.twnpnews.com/2013/07/mcmahon-family-storyline-being-booked-for-wm-xxx-summerslam-creative/)

While it was okay in 1999, I didn't enjoy the McMahon family drama in 2000...or 2001...or 2002...or 2003...or 2006. Can't say I'll give a flying fuck in 2013 or 2014.

Well I guess they've really run out of ANY idea.

Sinister_Chalupa666
07-06-2013, 10:59 AM
Why has WWE stopped using pyro for the entrance?

John The Drummer
07-08-2013, 12:17 PM

Have they? That sucks #haventwatchedWWEinalmostamonthidsay

John The Drummer
07-08-2013, 12:18 PM
BTW: Two Best Friends Play just did their season finale yesterday, and they played WWE 13, its hilarious and worth the watch!

Maideneer
07-08-2013, 01:59 PM

Probably because of this.

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10032207.shtml

Sinister_Chalupa666
07-08-2013, 04:54 PM
Wyatt Family coming tonight!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker::rocker::rocker::party::party::party:

Sinister_Chalupa666
07-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Raw has been great so far.

Maideneer
07-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Raw has been great so far.

Really? All of this is just boring as hell up to this point. Shield vs Tons of Funk? Pff. Terrible as usual acting from Vicki. Henry and Cena smack talk, boring. 3 or 4 Wyatt promos on the night of their debut?!! Bryan vs Sheamus was ok, seems like a distant memory.

Maideneer
07-08-2013, 07:19 PM
And why would Keibler come back as the shitty side part to a shitty wrestler who might not stay around long when she date one of the richest actors and do whatever she wants.

Clooney isn't that dumb.

Ahem, let's reconvene.

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/george-clooney-stacy-keibler-call-quits-170154857.html?cache=clear

Maideneer
07-08-2013, 07:27 PM
Poor Christian lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/Maideneer/image-2.jpg

dcmetal108
07-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Ahem, let's reconvene.

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/george-clooney-stacy-keibler-call-quits-170154857.html?cache=clear

Now she can be with me! :D

PVH5150
07-08-2013, 10:14 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3nCe5nlfoY

adamclark52
07-08-2013, 11:50 PM
That was a pretty unexceptional debut. The Wyatt's seem like really cool characters but I don't know how that will transcend into wrestling. Especially in this PG era. It could've worked in the Attitude era or the few years that followed but today, I don't know. It can be either really good or really forgettable. And hopefully they have decent moves and chemistry (like the Shield) to back it up.

adamclark52
07-08-2013, 11:51 PM

I would imagine that money plays a big part in it as well as all those instances people posted.

The pyro had its time in the Attitude era but maybe it's just run its course. And if you're talking about individual wrestlers, who is pyro-worthy these days? Maybe Jericho and Kane? Maybe Ziggler? But who else really has a character that benefits from pyro, or a character that warrents it. Maybe Justin Gabriels chracters warrents it, but would you want to spend the money on pyro for a lower mid-card guy?

No, I think the days of pyro have just come and gone. I'll always have very fond memories of those two "rockets" heading for the entrance ramp at the beginning of every Raw. But things change.

dcmetal108
07-09-2013, 08:45 PM
What do you guys think Shane McMachon's best hardcore match was?

PVH5150
07-09-2013, 09:01 PM

Backlash 2001.

That titantron jump.

rjturtle9
07-09-2013, 09:09 PM

King of the Ring 2001. Real glass. Done.

adamclark52
07-09-2013, 11:29 PM
King of the Ring 2001. Real glass. Done.

That right there.

I was watching that in a theater live and everyone was just like, "fuuuuuuuuuuck".

hinder5050
07-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Kane is mostly like out and to be replaced by possibly Bray Wyatt. :party::party:

John The Drummer
07-10-2013, 12:42 PM
The Wyatt's are cool, but they are 15 years too late. They'll be a forgotten stable within a year.

Sanitarium78
07-10-2013, 01:23 PM
The Wyatt's are cool, but they are 15 years too late. They'll be a forgotten stable within a year.

Yeah, the stable will be forgotten but the Bray Wyatt character has the potential to be really good for years to come. He has an actual character and that's something the WWE has really been missing over the last several years. Kane is getting older now and we need a new wrestler who's creepy and insane to take over that spot once Kane retires. Bray Wyatt may very well be it.

On an unrelated note, Bray Wyatt looks like how I used to back when I had long hair and a beard.

Sanitarium78
07-11-2013, 08:33 AM
Movie about Chris Benoit to be made:

"Liev Schreiber will play Chris Benoit in the film about the Benoit double murder-suicide. MoviePilot reports that Schreiber (X-Men Origins: Wolverine) will portray the infamous wrestler in Crossface, written by Sarah Coulter. Schreiber was previously reported to be in early talks for the role.

SRG is producing the film, which will cover Benoit's life from his time training with the Hart family through his career, including the murder of his son and wife followed immediately by his suicide.

Coulter has previously said that the film will go inside the mind of Benoit from the start of his drug abuse after the death of Eddie Guerrero on forward. Several WWE stars including Triple H and Vince McMahon will be portrayed in the film"

Interesting to say the least.

dcmetal108
07-11-2013, 08:40 AM
I hope they include the Insane Clown Posse in the movie some how lol.

(for anyone that didn't get that ICP made a song about Benoit).

In all seriousness if this movie does get made I expect a full fucking war to start from WWE and more importantly Guerrero's wife.

BloodoftheKings
07-11-2013, 10:29 AM
In all seriousness if this movie does get made I expect a full fucking war to start from WWE and more importantly Guerrero's wife.

If the WWE wasn't okay with this movie being made it would have been shot down already. And if they're saying Vince McMahon and Triple H are going to be portrayed in the movie they must have already gotten permission.

dcmetal108
07-11-2013, 10:38 AM
If the WWE wasn't okay with this movie being made it would have been shot down already. And if they're saying Vince McMahon and Triple H are going to be portrayed in the movie they must have already gotten permission.

I don't think they would have to get too much permission for it. Haven't they made statements before saying that they will never do another thing with Benoit.

adamclark52
07-11-2013, 10:53 AM
I don't think they would have to get too much permission for it. Haven't they made statements before saying that they will never do another thing with Benoit.

Yeah, but if they're portrayed in the movie you know they want to know how the producers are going to do it. They may not want to have anything to do with Benoit but there's not many ways to go around them being in it. They don't want to look bad above all. So long as the movie makes it clear that they had nothing to do with his situation they'll be fine.

And, you know, Triple H wants to make sure that Chris Hemsworth plays him. And that he has the World Heavyweight title for the duration of his part in the movie.

Maideneer
07-11-2013, 07:43 PM
WWE Studios will be sponsoring it before the end :)

dcmetal108
07-14-2013, 03:40 PM
Rumor is Ultimate Warrior will be on Raw tomorrow night. Even Warrior is posting tomorrows date and saying it'll be huge.

Sanitarium78
07-14-2013, 04:41 PM
Rumor is Ultimate Warrior will be on Raw tomorrow night. Even Warrior is posting tomorrows date and saying it'll be huge.

They're announcing tomorrow that he will be in the new WWE video game, that's it. Which is pretty big news when you consider the history he's had with the company and the WWE released a DVD that shit all over the man and his career.

So I read that Damien Sandow won the smackdown MITB match. His promos will be even more awesome now.

Maideneer
07-14-2013, 04:43 PM

I'm going to be at Raw tomorrow so if that's true I'm gonna flip my fecking shit.

dcmetal108
07-14-2013, 04:49 PM
They're announcing tomorrow that he will be in the new WWE video game, that's it. Which is pretty big news when you consider the history he's had with the company and the WWE released a DVD that shit all over the man and his career.

So I read that Damien Sandow won the smackdown MITB match. His promos will be even more awesome now.

Yeah I bet he just comes out in the ring in all his gear and cuts a promo for the game.

Also not a big fan of Sandow

Sanitarium78
07-14-2013, 04:53 PM
Yeah I bet he just comes out in the ring in all his gear and cuts a promo for the game.

No, the video game announcement is it. He won't be appearing on RAW. Vince knows better than to give that guy the mic on live TV.

dcmetal108
07-14-2013, 05:06 PM
No, the video game announcement is it. He won't be appearing on RAW. Vince knows better than to give that guy the mic on live TV.

Then that really isn't news since anyone that has been following the game at all has known that he was going to be in it. That leaked a long time ago.

XDoomsayerX
07-14-2013, 07:06 PM
What I saw of MitB sucked especially the main event. How the WWE does multi man matches is sooo boring and bland, and that sheamus spot was beyond lame ladders dont break like that. Orton winning, lack of sick spots and all the interference as well :tp: Didnt catch the opening MitB match, was that one any good?

adamclark52
07-14-2013, 08:57 PM
I didn't think Money in the Bank was very good. I saw it in another theatre.

The first MitB match was really the only match worth while. Cody Rhodes looked like GOLD in that match It looks like he may be in line for something big. Damien Sandow winning was a surprise but anyone could've won that match and I'd have been happy, except Swagger. I can't believe how much the Shields stock has dropped in the last few months. Relegated to the warm-up match and the PPV started with Dean Ambrose and Fandango already in the ring. Talk about rushed. It was probably the most entertaining match of the night and Ambrose and Rhodes really stole this match.

Curtis Axel verses the Miz was boring, but I hate the Miz.

AJ verses Kaitlyn was okay. One thing about Kaitlyn; I don't know if it's bad botox or a case of someone who has no idea what to do in the ring but she's always smiling. Even when she's supposed to be in pain she's smiling. And it's not a character thing because no mention is made of it by the commentators.

Jericho verses Ryback was nothing special. It was nice that Ryback got a win and Jericho came out looking good still.

Ziggler verses Del Rio started out slow but was getting really good by the end. Then AJ came out and completely deflated the whole match. And the ending was shit. Del Rio is seeming like a lost cause to me. He couldn't get over as a face and as a heel no one cares either. Kudos to the WWE for sticking with him this long but it may be time to cut their losses.

Cena verses Henry was the a-typical Super-Cena match, just with a bigger opponent. When the commentators kept pushing the fact that Cena couldn't lift Henry I knew he was going to lift him, Hustle, Loyalty, Respect, bring on next months challenger. The theater crowd was ape-shit for Henry. But I think Cena could be wrestling a wet paper bag and the crowd would go ape-shit for the bag.

The last MitB match was decent enough. CM Punk and Daniel Bryan were the stars of this match. Sheamus did have a lot of action in the match but he never really impresses me. RVD does look tired. I liked CM Punks little bow after his ladder spot with Sheamus. And the third time Heyman hit him with the ladder was pretty brutal. Orton winning was a shock, and a disappointment.

I'd give it a 1.5 out of 5

dcmetal108
07-14-2013, 09:00 PM
Didn't watch the PPV but the lineup just didn't do anything matchwise. It was either matches we've saw before or just random people thrown together.

adamclark52
07-14-2013, 09:03 PM
What I saw of MitB sucked especially the main event. How the WWE does multi man matches is sooo boring and bland, and that sheamus spot was beyond lame ladders dont break like that. Orton winning, lack of sick spots and all the interference as well :tp: Didnt catch the opening MitB match, was that one any good?

The opening match was very good.

John The Drummer
07-15-2013, 03:04 PM
That is cool that they gave it to Damien Sandow... but who wants to bet he'll be the first one to cash it in... and lose the match.... *sigh*

..and Orton? Why? Why Orton? I am guessing they only gave it to him because he is a "bigger" competitor yet not involved in anything worth a damn other than being the extra man in 6 guy tag team matches.

Sinister_Chalupa666
07-15-2013, 04:23 PM
That is cool that they gave it to Damien Sandow... but who wants to bet he'll be the first one to cash it in... and lose the match.... *sigh*

..and Orton? Why? Why Orton? I am guessing they only gave it to him because he is a "bigger" competitor yet not involved in anything worth a damn other than being the extra man in 6 guy tag team matches.

Rumor is they want Orton to win the belt and become a big time heel for D-Bry to win it at WM30. That want Bry to win Royal Rumble and then win the belt a Mania for the ultimate underdog story line.

Sanitarium78
07-15-2013, 05:06 PM
Rumor is they want Orton to win the belt and become a big time heel for D-Bry to win it at WM30. That want Bry to win Royal Rumble and then win the belt a Mania for the ultimate underdog story line.

Not sure where you're getting that from. All the rumors I've read have had Bryan challenging Cena for the belt at Summerslam. Bryan is too hot right now for them to try and stretch that momentum all the way to mania. He will cool down too much by then. He needs to be in the championship match at Summerslam so they can cash in on the hot streak he's been having lately. Besides, Vince needs to have Cena beat anyone who gets more over than him. I thought that was common knowledge by now.

dcmetal108
07-15-2013, 08:15 PM
Yeah Bryan vs Cena at Summerslam. And GOD DAMN was the crowd load on Raw tonight for Daniel. He's HUGE with them now.

Also Lesner Vs Punk is meh. Punk is too small for Lesner to make it good.

Sanitarium78
07-16-2013, 05:55 AM
Also Lesner Vs Punk is meh. Punk is too small for Lesner to make it good.

Really? I seem to recall Punk having one of the best matches of the year at Mania against a guy who's bigger than Lesnar. The match should be good because I expect both guys just to go all out and I expect most of the striking in the match to be pretty stiff. They're both a bit sloppy at times in the ring to, so some cool stuff weather intentional or not is likely to happen.

The fans are absolutely on fire for Bryan right now. If he doesn't beat Cena at Summerslam I don't know what they're thinking. They're gonna piss off and probably lose a lot of fans if Bryan doesn't take the title.

dcmetal108
07-16-2013, 06:57 AM
Punk Vs Taker was good because Taker is pretty agile for his age plus does a few high flyer moves now and then.

Lesner is just a huge powerhouse who could toss Punk around the ring. I mean I don't see Punk being able to lift Lesner either.

XDoomsayerX
07-16-2013, 11:56 AM
Punk Vs Taker was good because Taker is pretty agile for his age plus does a few high flyer moves now and then.

Lesner is just a huge powerhouse who could toss Punk around the ring. I mean I don't see Punk being able to lift Lesner either.

He does like 2 :tp:

And Punk can lift Kane up for the GTS so Punk can lift Lesnar. This match will be gold dat promo last night was dope.

I hope they put RVD and Y2J in some good matches both dudes proved last night they could still go!

Sanitarium78
07-16-2013, 12:11 PM
Punk has gotten Taker, Kane and Umaga up for the GTS. I have no doubt he could get Lesnar up for it. Brock may have more muscle but he certainly isn't bigger than those three.

John The Drummer
07-16-2013, 12:32 PM
Last night was the first time I've watched RAW all the way through (with a couple flip backs to my other show I was watching). I really enjoyed it.

The Uso's are getting there, people seem to start enjoying them more, so hopefully their push gets them somewhere.

CM Punk / Brock Lesnar will be great IMO. Both have such strong personalities (Lesnar's being more physical and brutal, Punk being more smart and cocky) and I really feel this could make for a strong feud. That was a big highlight of the show for me.

It's great to see RVD back. His match with Jericho was awesome, but I can tell that he does seem a bit tired and slow. Still though, the few spots he did were great... he may be WWE's saving grace (well... kinda).

And lastly, Daniel Bryan, hell yeah! He is so over with the crowd it isn't even funny. WWE better not mess this up and put the title on him.

Sinister_Chalupa666
07-16-2013, 01:13 PM
RAW was fucking awesome last night. Man, I hope they keep it up.

THE BRADITTUDE ARA HAS BEGUN!!!!! :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

XDoomsayerX
07-16-2013, 01:14 PM
And lastly, Daniel Bryan, hell yeah! He is so over with the crowd it isn't even funny. WWE better not mess this up and put the title on him.

The set up was cool too, how they had D-Bry be hidden behind all the big wrestlers and the crowd literally demanding for D-Bry for the match.

rjturtle9
07-16-2013, 05:19 PM
Did anyone notice that at MitB, three wrestlers bladed. I guess the ban on blood is off.

dcmetal108
07-16-2013, 05:49 PM
Did anyone notice that at MitB, three wrestlers bladed. I guess the ban on blood is off.

From what I hear RVD and Punk both got like 12-14 staples in their head from that match.

Maideneer
07-16-2013, 06:12 PM
No mention at all of the Warrior last night but the new commercial made me feel like a kid again.

http://youtu.be/9l2FeI5GMg0

Also, bonus match was Ryback vs Cena in a tables match with the obvious winner. It was fun and it's a beautiful arena. They taped 30 minutes of Superstars but I missed a lot of it because of train delays. But I do know the Brooklyn Brawler worked a match...Ryback destroyed him.

Sanitarium78
07-16-2013, 06:58 PM
No mention at all of the Warrior last night but the new commercial made me feel like a kid again.

Also, bonus match was Ryback vs Cena in a tables match with the obvious winner. It was fun and it's a beautiful arena. They taped 30 minutes of Superstars but I missed a lot of it because of train delays. But I do know the Brooklyn Brawler worked a match...Ryback destroyed him.

How did the Wyatts entrance come off live? It's got a creepy vibe on TV with Bray carrying the lantern and the other two lurking in the shadows behind him.

I'm really glad the WWE has given a wrestler a gimmick like they've done with Bray Wyatt. Over the last several years it's just been "here's a good guy, cheer him and here's the bad guy, boo him". Now we have a guy who's pulling off a very good character with a great upside. People are already cheering him. Gimmicks still work Vince, you should allow the creative team to create more characters, so guys can set themselves apart from each other.

Maideneer
07-16-2013, 07:30 PM
The crowd was excited and the main guy is very good on the mic. I never saw this group as creepy or weird, their promos always looked low budget in a backyard wrestling production kind of way that never convinced me. I like the guy in green the best, I hope they step him up.

Live it was decent enough of an entrance, I don't know why R-Truth was the victim, are they just trying to show this team is gonna take over in a Shield kind of way? It's entertaining but not creepy to me. I think they should incorporate the rocking chair and the lantern as an assault weapon haha.

They were getting cheered which surprised me I guess, I thought at least at first they would be heels, but hey it doesn't bother me.

PVH5150
07-16-2013, 07:42 PM
Bray Wyatt = Max Cady with a beard.

rjturtle9
07-16-2013, 09:42 PM
I'm really glad the WWE has given a wrestler a gimmick like they've done with Bray Wyatt. Over the last several years it's just been "here's a good guy, cheer him and here's the bad guy, boo him". Now we have a guy who's pulling off a very good character with a great upside. People are already cheering him. Gimmicks still work Vince, you should allow the creative team to create more characters, so guys can set themselves apart from each other.

This! All of it!!! I've been saying this since I started watching WWE again last year.

adamclark52
07-16-2013, 11:28 PM

I don't think they bladed.

Sanitarium78
07-17-2013, 05:06 PM
I don't think they bladed.

No, it looked like everyone was busted opened for real. Especially Punk.

adamclark52
07-17-2013, 11:52 PM

I thought the Warrior ad was pretty decent. I have no idea what he's talking about and he just rambles on and on but that's Warrior to a "T". I laughed when he slaps the asian guy sitting in the chair with the game. It looks like he actually hit the poor guy. And he still looks to be in pretty good shape. I never want to see him in the ring again though.

Sanitarium78
07-18-2013, 12:12 PM
I laughed when he slaps the asian guy sitting in the chair with the game. It looks like he actually hit the poor guy.

It's the Warrior so i'll bet money on the fact that he did actually hit him. Classic Warrior promo in that video. From what I've heard and read over the years the guy is legitimately nuts so it's probably not too hard for him to get into character after all this time.

So, I was checking out some of the stuff my new favorite WWE character Bray Wyatt was doing before he got called up to the main roster and came across this clip. The promo is pretty cool and he quotes Danzig in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgjJKkpjXaY

dcmetal108
07-18-2013, 08:22 PM
Yeah Warrior is legit nuts but my friend says he is really really nice to fans.

adamclark52
07-20-2013, 06:49 PM
I was honestly never a big Warrior fan in his first run with the WWF. Much like kids today who root for Cena I was all about Hogan back then. So when he beat him at Wrestlemania VI I was pissed. I liked him in that brutal run with WCW in late '98 but I like everything about late '98. And since I've gotten older I've grown to appreciate his early 1990s WWF stuff. He did have some good matches.

I hope he patches things up with the WWE now and gets into the Hall of Fame because I do think he belongs there. But I hope he doesn't show up on Raw or something, or even does anything backstage. Just a verbal agreement and no ill-will between the two and that's it. Because anything more than that he'll fuck up in a matter of two weeks and then get blacklisted again.

adamclark52
07-25-2013, 12:09 AM
I didn't even know the WWE was releasing a Goldberg BluRay. His matches are by no means technical masterpieces but they're awesome just for the hype and the time. And there's some good memories on this set. (http://www.twnpnews.com/2013/07/match-listing-for-goldberg-the-ultimate-collection/) I think I may be getting this one.

300%_Density
07-25-2013, 10:18 AM
So a year ago I downloaded all '96 Nitro torrents & ppvs and watched in order. Maybe a small part of this has to do w/ knowing what happens already. Im a couple Nitros after nWo started. W/ everything leading up to Bash At The Beach, how did people not suspect Hogan was the 3rd man?

Obviously this is in the infancy of internet & dirt reports and all that stuff. But I started realizing, Hogan hadn't been on tv for how many months leading up to that ppv? Maybe its partial revisionist history but if you watched WCW weekly isn't that something that could have been predicted?

Sanitarium78
07-25-2013, 12:25 PM
So a year ago I downloaded all '96 Nitro torrents & ppvs and watched in order. Maybe a small part of this has to do w/ knowing what happens already. Im a couple Nitros after nWo started. W/ everything leading up to Bash At The Beach, how did people not suspect Hogan was the 3rd man?

Obviously this is in the infancy of internet & dirt reports and all that stuff. But I started realizing, Hogan hadn't been on tv for how many months leading up to that ppv? Maybe its partial revisionist history but if you watched WCW weekly isn't that something that could have been predicted?

I think the reason Hogan was such a shock as the third man in the NWO is because a turn that massive had never happened before in wrestling. Sure, good guys turned bad before and vice versa but Hogan was THE good guy. He was the man that all the people looked up to for so many years, the guy that was the face of all that was good and right in the world of wrestling. Hogan ever playing a bad guy was just something unthinkable at the time. Even Hogan has said since then he was very hesitant to do it because of what his character stood for. But he and Bischoff agreed that the story needed something shocking to take it to the next level so he went through with it.

I remember my brother and I watching Bash At The Beach 96 live and neither of us thought about Hogan being the third man leading up to it. I kind of called it at the last minute when Hogan was coming down to the ring and Heenan said "but which side is he on?" Once Hogan hit the ring I said "he's gonna attack Savage" and then ten seconds later he did. Still, a huge shock when it did happen. Even though Savage is one of my all time favorites, I got into wrestling in the 80s because of Hogan and was a big fan of Hall and Nash from their WWF run so I really liked when it happened.

I don't remember the dirt sheets too well from that time so somebody may have predicted that was gonna happen and i'm sure everyone just laughed it off. But overall WCW did a damn good job with making sure nothing about the early stages of the NWO story were leaked online. It still wasn't even clear for awhile weather or not Hall and Nash were still under WWF contract and if Bischoff and Vince weren't working together for some super angle involving both companies.

John The Drummer
07-25-2013, 12:34 PM

I think it was also a shock because it was only the mid 90's. Today we have seen every possible heel/face turn, almost every impact of a storyline, nothing these days is much of a surprise. Back then "OMG OMG OMG SO AND SO IS BLAH BLAH BLAH" was happening almost every week. That is another reason why wrestling is so stale these days. It can be enjoyable, like we have briefly discussed, there isn't much surprise anymore. Even if Cena turned heel, big whoop, I don't see it being that big, unless you're 6.

Sanitarium78
07-25-2013, 12:49 PM
Nah, Cena turning heel would be a shock if it happened now if for no other reason than the WWE has been so firmly against doing it for years now. Half the crowd should not be booing you're face of the company, it's not good business. They had the perfect opportunity to do it to last week on RAW when he named Daniel Bryan as his opponent for SummerSlam. Bryan is so insanely over right now it's ridiculous and once Bryan was done celebrating in the corner, the moment he turned around Cena should've nailed him with the belt and made the turn. A major opportunity lost right there.

Also, what happened to when two or three guys used to swap a championship back and forth for like six months or a year? That really made the rivalries more intense back then. I don't mind guys having long title runs to establish the belt and the person as a legit champ. But a feud where a championship is flipped back and forth a few times for a bit can be interesting and something they should think about doing again especially if they want a rivalry to have some excitement to it.

300%_Density
07-25-2013, 01:17 PM
Yea I guess those are good points. Obviously yes it was a complete shock to pretty much anybody that saw it happen. So both of those points I do get. It was absolutely unfathomable to think of him not as a good guy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't people kind of booing him a little bit throughout '96 before Bash? It seemed like there was a small amount of people that kinda started booing a little bit before he took the time off before Bash. I will admit that WCW (about the only huge thing they did the right way) absolutely did the right thing in setting up Hogan to be the 3rd man. Thank god for the mid 90's because there's NO WAY something of that magnitude could have happened in 2013.

I'm still a little baffled that more people didn't have atleast an idea that could happen, it seemed like the Hulkster gimmick was starting to wear on atleast a few WCW fans in the first part of '96. Not saying I would have expected it either, but after watching all those Nitros now its like a light bulb just came on. Either way I'm having a blast going through all of these a little bit at a time.

Sanitarium78
07-25-2013, 01:56 PM
The WCW fans were booing Hogan a bit since he went there in 1994. WCW had a different style and fan base and Hogan never really got over with them like he did in the WWF where it has always been more entertainment based as opposed to WCW which was a more wrestling based product.

Hogan's act was growing stale with the WWF audience as well. Before he left in 1993 he certainly wasn't getting the reactions he used to. Also, the fans really got pissed at him after what happened at WrestleMania 9 when after Yokozuna beat Bret Hart for the title, he came out at the end and beat Yoko for the belt in an impromptu match that made no sense. It was no longer Hogan's time and he didn't need the belt. The WWF was starting to build around Bret Hart as the top guy and Yokozuna as an unstoppable monster, so Hogan winning there shouldn't have happened and that's really where fans started to sour on the Hulkster. Fans were even turning on Hogan a bit in 1991 when he feuded with The Undertaker but WrestleMania 9 was when people really started to turn on him. Also, by 1993 the kids that had loved Hogan in the 80s were now growing up and liked different things in wrestling.

We should talk history more often in this thread. It's definitely better than what's going on in wrestling now.

300%_Density
07-25-2013, 04:58 PM
The WCW fans were booing Hogan a bit since he went there in 1994. WCW had a different style and fan base and Hogan never really got over with them like he did in the WWF where it has always been more entertainment based as opposed to WCW which was a more wrestling based product.

Hogan's act was growing stale with the WWF audience as well. Before he left in 1993 he certainly wasn't getting the reactions he used to. Also, the fans really got pissed at him after what happened at WrestleMania 9 when after Yokozuna beat Bret Hart for the title, he came out at the end and beat Yoko for the belt in an impromptu match that made no sense. It was no longer Hogan's time and he didn't need the belt. The WWF was starting to build around Bret Hart as the top guy and Yokozuna as an unstoppable monster, so Hogan winning there shouldn't have happened and that's really where fans started to sour on the Hulkster. Fans were even turning on Hogan a bit in 1991 when he feuded with The Undertaker but WrestleMania 9 was when people really started to turn on him. Also, by 1993 the kids that had loved Hogan in the 80s were now growing up and liked different things in wrestling.

We should talk history more often in this thread. It's definitely better than what's going on in wrestling now.

Couldn't agree more. I don't do wrestling anymore but I'll always watch old stuff.

That's true about Hogan. I forgot about his WWF tenure towards the end. Didn't go over great. Imo I don't think he was completely over w/ WCW (outside of what you said) b/c of the fact his gimmick was dated by '94. Only so far you can take that gimmick as wrestling fans got smarter.

Since I fully support older wrestling, maybe occasionally I might do a tiny review for whatever Nitro/Raw/PPV I watch.

adamclark52
07-26-2013, 04:38 PM
Since we're going to talk about older wrestling; I found this posted on another forum and thought I should share it. It's a collection of pictures Stacy Carter (aka the Cat, Jerry Lawlers ex-wife) took backstage at WWF events in (I assume) early 2000. It really takes me back and made me long for those days. Even though I never knew any of these people I got a little emotional looking at them. And there are some fucking funny ones too. All I have to say is "Dean Malenko" and you'll know exactly what picture I'm talking about when you get to it. And "down Lita's shirt":drool:

Part 1 (www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150345343991337.388460.187011011336&type=3)

Part 2 (www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150345493376337.388497.187011011336&type=3)

adamclark52
07-26-2013, 04:41 PM
I think a "shocking" heel turn the WWE totally missed the boat on would've been Goldberg. It wouldn't have been nearly as shocking but it would've had one hell of an impact.

It was even a similar situation; WWE fans never warmed up to Goldberg just like WCW fans never warmed up to Hogan (at least never to the levels in their previous promotions), they were both coming out to mixed reactions. Hogans changed wrestling forever (it was a precursor to the Attitude era), who knows what a Goldberg heel turn could've done in the WWE.

I always wondered; when Hogans doing his speech after the turn that big fat guy tries to get into the ring only to get his ass kicked by Hall a few times before he can get there. What the hell do you think was going through that guys mind? It's one thing to rush a ring when there's a match going on and the wrestlers don't even notice you. But how stupid can you be to rush the ring when two of the three guys are just standing there? And on top of it they're three fucking huge guys?

And as trashy as some people think it was; I LOVE the garbage flying around. That was real rage from the crowd. Maybe the fat guy was going to clean it up and it just worked totally different then he intended.

Sanitarium78
07-26-2013, 05:20 PM
I always thought that fans throwing garbage into the ring was a nice visual and really added to Hogan's turn. Now after that it happened many times when the NWO was in the ring giving a beat down to someone but those people may have been just doing it for fun. The night Hogan turned all that garbage getting thrown in the ring was because people were legit pissed at him.

I always figured the fat dude who rushed into the ring was one of those fans who took wrestling way too seriously and thought the shit was real. I always thought it was a diehard Hulkamaniac who just watched his hero turn to the dark side and wanted a piece of Hogan for turning his back on him. Yes, there are a lot of wrestling fans who are like that.

Still, as a fan you do not jump the rail and get into the ring during a wrestling show. Even if Bubba Ray Dudley is provoking you and trying to pick a fight with you:D It's an unwritten law in pro wrestling and the wrestlers have every right to attack a fan who does that. It's a self defense thing for the wrestlers since you don't know what that fan has in mind.

This was always my favorite fan run in. It's truly a "what the fuck just happened?" moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOhKVCDqrME

At least it looks like Eddie got a good right hand in on that idiot.

adamclark52
07-26-2013, 05:26 PM
I always thought that fans throwing garbage into the ring was a nice visual and really added to Hogan's turn. Now after that it happened many times when the NWO was in the ring giving a beat down to someone but those people may have been just doing it for fun. The night Hogan turned all that garbage getting thrown in the ring was because people were legit pissed at him.

I always figured the fat dude who rushed into the ring was one of those fans who took wrestling way too seriously and thought the shit was real. I always thought it was a diehard Hulkamaniac who just watched his hero turn to the dark side and wanted a piece of Hogan for turning his back on him. Yes, there are a lot of wrestling fans who are like that.

Still, as a fan you do not jump the rail and get into the ring during a wrestling show. Even if Bubba Ray Dudley is provoking you and trying to pick a fight with you:D It's an unwritten law in pro wrestling and the wrestlers have every right to attack a fan who does that. It's a self defense thing for the wrestlers since you don't know what that fan has in mind.

This was always my favorite fan run in. It's truly a "what the fuck just happened?" moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOhKVCDqrME

At least it looks like Eddie got a good right hand in on that idiot.

That Eddie Guerrero/RVD match was a phenominal match. The guy running in and Eddie punching him just adds to its awesomeness.

Sinister_Chalupa666
07-26-2013, 07:53 PM
I think it's hilarious how WWE killed Ryback's career pretty much lol. He was the hottest thing in WWE months ago and if they had Punk drop the belt to him in that HITC match he would have went over big time. After that match Ryback's popularity pretty much died lol. He sucks as a heel as well.

BloodoftheKings
07-26-2013, 08:01 PM
I didn't see Ryback last year but he really sucks as a heel. And the whole "Ryback rules" thing is really corny, they should drop that.

Sinister_Chalupa666
07-26-2013, 08:12 PM
Yeah, last year he was getting over like Daniel Bryan is right now. Everyone doing the "FEED ME MORE!!" fist thing and shit every time he came out. After that match though he just dropped and dropped. Even Jericho said it was a mistake that they didn't give him the belt there cause he could have been their next big man "star". So much for that now lol.

dcmetal108
07-26-2013, 09:33 PM
I think it's hilarious how WWE killed Ryback's career pretty much lol. He was the hottest thing in WWE months ago and if they had Punk drop the belt to him in that HITC match he would have went over big time. After that match Ryback's popularity pretty much died lol. He sucks as a heel as well.

Oh well they will just use Cena till he dies in the ring.

BloodoftheKings
07-26-2013, 10:43 PM
Oh well they will just use Cena till he dies in the ring.

Why stop there? They can have puppeteers above the ring jerking up his rotting corpse at the two count.

dcmetal108
07-27-2013, 04:52 AM
Why stop there? They can have puppeteers above the ring jerking up his rotting corpse at the two count.

And then they can have a storyline where Vince and HHH argue over who gets to fuck the corpse first.

Sanitarium78
07-27-2013, 05:26 AM
Yeah, they really fucked up with Ryback. They had a new star in the making last year and all they had to do was have him beat Punk for the belt at Hell In A Cell and he would've been huge. Fuck the plans they had with The Rock, sometimes in wrestling a guy gets hot and that's who you have to go with and forget the original plans you had. There was tons of money in an booking Ryback an unstoppable fan favorite champion and they completely missed it. The Punk/Rock and Rock/Cena feuds still could've happened without the title being on the line.

I hope they realize what they have with Daniel Bryan. He's more over now then Ryback was when he challenged Punk for the title. Hopefully Vince has enough sense to put the belt on him at SummerSlam. This shit where Cena is the only one allowed to be a superstar in the company has gotten old and will hurt the future in ring product if they don't allow someone new to run with the ball. Daniel Bryan is the man right now, they better not fuck this one up.

dcmetal108
07-27-2013, 05:40 AM
I don't think they should of given Ryback the belt, maybe give him a different belt but I don't think he has the overall greatness to be able to hold the belt against people like The Rock, Punk, Cena and hopefully Bryant.

adamclark52
07-27-2013, 08:19 AM
The whole Ryback thing will go down in history as one of the greatest fuck-ups in WWE history.

I nominate the Ryback scenario for this years Wrestlecrap Gooker award.

Sanitarium78
07-28-2013, 07:06 AM
Here's the other fuck up with Ryback, they didn't have to turn him heel to feud with Cena. He got a really good reaction the night after mania when he attacked Cena, so they should've kept him face. They could've had a few matches with each other with nothing more to it than Ryback wants to be champ so he's challenging Cena. They certainly didn't have to turn him into a chicken shit heel. Why do they do that with guys once they turn them heel? I'm supposed to believe that all of a sudden the unstoppable Ryback who plowed through everybody on the roster last year like a beast is all of a sudden afraid of a fight and backing down from people? Stupid fuckin logic.

JRA
07-28-2013, 07:21 AM
The whole Ryback thing will go down in history as one of the greatest fuck-ups in WWE history.

No, that would be making Brock lose his first match back.

adamclark52
07-28-2013, 07:32 AM
No, that would be making Brock lose his first match back.

Yeah, that one was bad too. But Brock's character survived.

John The Drummer
07-30-2013, 04:20 PM
This is a HUUUUUUUUGE stretch and will probably not have the chance of happening...but...

If the Shield is still together and the Wyatt's are at that level where Vince doesn't know what else to do with them.... can anyone else picture a 6 Man Tag at WrestleMania.... maybe sooner? Hardcore match more than likely?

Maideneer
07-30-2013, 05:08 PM
Fan attacks Randy Orton today in South Africa (http://youtu.be/3t060RGfXM0)

Sanitarium78
07-30-2013, 05:21 PM
This is a HUUUUUUUUGE stretch and will probably not have the chance of happening...but...

If the Shield is still together and the Wyatt's are at that level where Vince doesn't know what else to do with them.... can anyone else picture a 6 Man Tag at WrestleMania.... maybe sooner? Hardcore match more than likely?

Not a huge stretch at all. Both factions are getting a good amount of cheers from the fans so they can turn one of them face just for the feud. I don't think The Shield will be together by next wrestlemania but I can certainly see them and The Wyatts going at it before that. The feud would be easy to set up to if The Shield keeps their titles. Just make the storyline about The Wyatts wanting to prove their the dominate group in the WWE by taking the titles away from The Shield.

Plus, we would get Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt going back and forth on the mic which would be gold.

Sanitarium78
07-31-2013, 05:24 PM
As if we needed another reason to see how out of touch Vince is with the WWE audience, here are the prices for the PPV coming here in October:

$402.50, $302.50, $97.50, $72.50, $47.50 and $27.50

They're nuts with those first three prices, I wouldn't even have paid that much during the attitude era. My wrestlemania 18 ticket cost like $125. I know that was 11 years ago and times are different now but these prices are ridiculous for a secondary PPV.

The last PPV I went to here was Armageddon 2008 where I had to witness the horror of Jeff Hardy winning the WWE championship for the first time in a triple threat against Triple H and Edge. Those tickets were only like $60 something and I was right by the entrance way. Wrestling always draws really good crowds here but these prices are really gonna test the fan loyalty in this area.

Maideneer
07-31-2013, 05:27 PM
As if we needed another reason to see how out of touch Vince is with the WWE audience, here are the prices for the PPV coming here in October:

$402.50, $302.50, $97.50, $72.50, $47.50 and $27.50

They're nuts with those first three prices, I wouldn't even have paid that much during the attitude era. My wrestlemania 18 ticket cost like $125. I know that was 11 years ago and times are different now but these prices are ridiculous for a secondary PPV.

The last PPV I went to here was Armageddon 2008 where I had to witness the horror of Jeff Hardy winning the WWE championship for the first time in a triple threat against Triple H and Edge. Those tickets were only like $60 something and I was right by the entrance way. Wrestling always draws really good crowds here but these prices are really gonna test the fan loyalty in this area.

Agreed, that's nuts. He's probably counting on crazy Canadians coming down.

dcmetal108
07-31-2013, 06:28 PM
Usually those high prices come with more than just the ticket sometimes.

Though remember it is a PPV so the ticket prices are higher.

In all honestly I don't find it that far fetched to ask for them. I wouldn't pay that much but it's not out of touch. It'll sell out quick.

Sinister_Chalupa666
07-31-2013, 06:57 PM
Do they still make special floor chairs for each PPV that you can take home? I remember when they would do that.

JRA
07-31-2013, 07:03 PM

I consider myself a n00b, and thus have not read the chapter of why Jeff Hardy winning the title was a bad thing.

rjturtle9
07-31-2013, 09:29 PM
Those prices aren't a stretch at all. People will buy them. Wrestling is probably even more popular now than in the 90s.

Do they still make special floor chairs for each PPV that you can take home? I remember when they would do that.

Yeah for some. I know they had them at Summerslam last year.

I consider myself a n00b, and thus have not read the chapter of why Jeff Hardy winning the title was a bad thing.

He wasn't really that good. Take out all the spots and crazy shit he did and he was a very bland wrestler. Matt deserved it more, but I guess his injury probably had a lot to do with him never winning.

adamclark52
08-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Jeff only had a scant few really good matches in the WWE, and most of them were just due to him jumping off shit. It was really cool in 1999 but after a few years it wore thin.

And hadn't the WWE really toned down their style when he came back (due to the injuries and Benoit)? Toning down on highspots really stunted his in ring abilities.

That said; that match verses the Undertaker for the title in May 2002 was really good. Anyone who hasn't seen it should. And the match verses Rob Van Dam at Invasion in July 2001 was really good too but I think it was more of an RVD show (it was his first match in the WWF). The TLC's were good but again, mostly spotfests.

JRA
08-01-2013, 06:07 PM
Watching Sabu's Youshoot. Apparently The Sheik (not the Iron one, Ed Farhat) was babysitting Vincent Kennedy when he was 9 and tried to drown him in a pool. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

adamclark52
08-02-2013, 03:39 PM
So, Tito Ortiz...I hear he got quite the "Rob Conway" reaction.

Sanitarium78
08-03-2013, 04:14 AM
Wrestling is probably even more popular now than in the 90s.

Maybe world wide but not in the US. RAW pulls in half the audience now than it did back during the Attitude Era. RAW usually gets around a 3.0 rating which translates to around 4 million viewers. During the attitude era they were pulling in about a 6.0 rating or better every week. Now, there are more ways to watch TV shows today but the huge drop off in the rating's still can't be denied. If they were putting on compelling TV every week then people would be tuning in when it's airs and not watching it through other methods later on.

Plus, factoring in how popular both WCW and ECW were in the 90s there's no way wrestling is bigger now.

Sanitarium78
08-03-2013, 04:28 AM
So, Tito Ortiz...I hear he got quite the "Rob Conway" reaction.

Man, after getting rid of Vince Russo and having a great 2012 I thought TNA was finally on the right track and got their heads out of their asses. This shit with bringing in Ortiz makes no sense. Him and Rampage Jackson are gonna have a fight in Belator soon and they're using TNA to promote it. This does nothing for TNA as an organization, nor does it help to expand their brand or help the TV product. The reason Ortiz got a nothing reaction is because there was no hype for this beyond some videos that were airing on TNA's web last week leading up to the show. Nobody knew who it was and most people were expecting a new wrestler to debut. That's even if they knew about these videos to begin with since they were never shown on TV before. But Tito Ortiz? Who the fuck cares? This isn't ten years ago when he was one of the most popular guys and a force to be reckoned with in the UFC.

adamclark52
08-03-2013, 04:57 AM
Wrestling is probably even more popular now than in the 90s.

I gotta agree with Sanitarium on his comments about this. If you're talking about the mid-1990's then yes, wrestling is bigger now. But wrestling was beyond huge in the late-1990's. It was actually "cool". Ratings were huge, I think ECW got 2.0's, and WCW at its worst averaged better than Raw does today.

Strange thing about the late-1990s. Everyone looks back on it so fondly but the actual in-ring product was terrible IMO. There were PPV main events that were really good but the undercards were full of a lot of crap. The storylines and characters were better but a lot of the wrestling was secondary and rushed. There was a lot going on but the average match on Raw was less than five minutes. Not too far off from today, I guess.

Man, after getting rid of Vince Russo and having a great 2012 I thought TNA was finally on the right track and got their heads out of their asses. This shit with bringing in Ortiz makes no sense. Him and Rampage Jackson are gonna have a fight in Belator soon and they're using TNA to promote it. This does nothing for TNA as an organization, nor does it help to expand their brand or help the TV product. The reason Ortiz got a nothing reaction is because there was no hype for this beyond some videos that were airing on TNA's web last week leading up to the show. Nobody knew who it was and most people were expecting a new wrestler to debut. That's even if they knew about these videos to begin with since they were never shown on TV before. But Tito Ortiz? Who the fuck cares? This isn't ten years ago when he was one of the most popular guys and a force to be reckoned with in the UFC.

It's sad that not only do they use so many of the WWE's cast-offs but now UFC's as well.

The big rumors were it was Bob Holly or Low Ki. Either would've been better but gotten pretty bad reactions too. Bob Holly would've just gotten some eye rolls, and a lot of people would have had no idea who Low Ki is. But people seem downright mad about Tito Ortiz.

It's incredible how much TNA has fallen apart in the last three weeks. I don't feel bad for the managers and fools backstage but I feel bad for guys like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Chris Sabin and Abyss who will never make it to the WWE.

Sanitarium78
08-03-2013, 05:51 AM
It's sad that not only do they use so many of the WWE's cast-offs but now UFC's as well.

The big rumors were it was Bob Holly or Low Ki. Either would've been better but gotten pretty bad reactions too. Bob Holly would've just gotten some eye rolls, and a lot of people would have had no idea who Low Ki is. But people seem downright mad about Tito Ortiz.

It's incredible how much TNA has fallen apart in the last three weeks. I don't feel bad for the managers and fools backstage but I feel bad for guys like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Chris Sabin and Abyss who will never make it to the WWE.

I think Low Ki may have gotten an OK reaction. He has wrestled for TNA before and he's a well known name on the independent scene and a lot of TNA fans follow that. Since they are yet again trying to re-build the X Division he would've been a nice addition to that and more importantly would've brought something to TNA unlike Ortiz.

It does suck that so many talented guys on the TNA roster will never get a chance at the big time. With the way Bryan and Punk have turned out it's very possible guys like AJ Styles, Austin Aries, Samoa Joe and Christopher Daniels could be very successful in the WWE. Bobby Roode and James Storm could make a good name for themselves to if Vince singed them and used them right. The problem with all these guys is their age. Daniels is 40 and the other guys are in their mid 30s now. I'm not sure if the WWE would wanna take a chance on any of them because of that if they had the opportunity. They would all no doubt spend some time down in WWE developmental before they came up with a character and storyline to bring them up to the main roster. By then these guys would be getting a bit older.

adamclark52
08-03-2013, 06:56 AM
I think Low Ki may have gotten an OK reaction. He has wrestled for TNA before and he's a well known name on the independent scene and a lot of TNA fans follow that. Since they are yet again trying to re-build the X Division he would've been a nice addition to that and more importantly would've brought something to TNA unlike Ortiz.

It does suck that so many talented guys on the TNA roster will never get a chance at the big time. With the way Bryan and Punk have turned out it's very possible guys like AJ Styles, Austin Aries, Samoa Joe and Christopher Daniels could be very successful in the WWE. Bobby Roode and James Storm could make a good name for themselves to if Vince singed them and used them right. The problem with all these guys is their age. Daniels is 40 and the other guys are in their mid 30s now. I'm not sure if the WWE would wanna take a chance on any of them because of that if they had the opportunity. They would all no doubt spend some time down in WWE developmental before they came up with a character and storyline to bring them up to the main roster. By then these guys would be getting a bit older.

It's a little known fact but AJ Styles was actually on the WWE roster for a cup of coffee in 2001. When the WWF bought WCW he was on their roster and his contract was bought with it. He was gone within six months and never made it past developmental, but he was there.

The rest of them, probably not. Daniels definitely not, he's too old. It really depends if one or two get pushed to get signed by CM Punk.

Sanitarium78
08-04-2013, 05:50 AM
It's a little known fact but AJ Styles was actually on the WWE roster for a cup of coffee in 2001. When the WWF bought WCW he was on their roster and his contract was bought with it. He was gone within six months and never made it past developmental, but he was there.

The rest of them, probably not. Daniels definitely not, he's too old. It really depends if one or two get pushed to get signed by CM Punk.

I knew that about AJ Styles. The story I heard was that the WWE did offer him a developmental deal back then but it would have required him to move and be away from his future wife at the time who was going to school for something. He decided to turn it down because he didn't want to do that. Maybe he thought he would get another chance with them after his woman graduated from college. Then TNA picked him up a year later and he has become to TNA what Sting was to WCW. The only way AJ Styles leaves TNA is if the company goes under.

I'm not sure who Punk would try to convince WWE to sign away from TNA? Because of their history in ROH maybe Austin Aries or Samoa Joe? Still, the WWE would have to act quick and get those guys on TV as soon as they could while both are still in their primes.

Maideneer
08-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Raw is not even an hour in so far tonight, and this is just EMBARRASSING in every sense of the word. Terrible McMahon/Daniel Bryan skit...Wade Barrett comes out to shave his beard?! And then he beats WB up, crowd reaction...silent. Match between RVD & ABD, RVD wins. Ricardo gets his ass beat by ABD?! Complete failure of a skit with Rhodes & Sandow, crowd reaction...silent.

Next up, Mark Henry vs Ryback.

Sanitarium78
08-05-2013, 05:07 PM
Raw is not even an hour in so far tonight, and this is just EMBARRASSING in every sense of the word. Terrible McMahon/Daniel Bryan skit...Wade Barrett comes out to shave his beard?! And then he beats WB up, crowd reaction...silent. Match between RVD & ABD, RVD wins. Ricardo gets his ass beat by ABD?! Complete failure of a skit with Rhodes & Sandow, crowd reaction...silent.

Next up, Mark Henry vs Ryback.

Well, no one cares about the Barrett beatdown because they've completely buried the guy. If he was a hated heel that people wanted to see get the shit kicked out of him they might have cared. But WWE's shit booking has ruined him and the fans don't care about Wade. Which is really sad because when he debuted a couple years ago with The Nexus it looked like he was gonna be a top heel in the company for years to come.

As for the Sandow/Rhodes feud, it's getting booked ass backwards. Cody is supposed to be the face yet he's doing all this heel stuff. Attacking Sandow on the RAW after MITB and then tossing Sandows briefcase into the ocean makes Cody look like a sore loser. Despite what an unlikable asshole Sandow's character is supposed to be, he's coming across as the more sympathetic character in this feud so far. The crowd isn't sure who to cheer for here so they're just not responding.

Maideneer
08-05-2013, 05:18 PM
I really like Wade Barrett, and I really like Prime Time Players, and Zack Ryder too...all irrelevant. It's such a travesty what the writing crew is doing to this company. They are really laying it on thick with in-ring banter tonight, I think we've seen one match so far, Ryback vs. Henry doesn't count it lasted 2 minutes then Ryback left and lost via count-out.

Now it's Tons of Funk vs. Wyatt's. I still don't give much a damn about the Wyatt's. I like the 2 other guys better than the main guy...they look like mass murderers which is neat. Looks like Tensai removed those Japanese letters off his face and grew a beard. I'm surprised the announcers are calling him Tensai...I thought the gimmick was Sweet T. Anyway, that was fast, what was that a 30 second match?

Sanitarium78
08-05-2013, 05:46 PM
Since they've got their couple of big matches set for Summerslam (Cena/Bryan, Punk/Lesnar and Del Rio/Christian) i'm guessing they're just gonna be on cruise control for the next few weeks until then. They just got to add Sandow/Rhodes and Wyatt/Kane to the card and maybe have The Shield defend their titles and that's pretty much it. I'm not expecting anything too great to go down on RAW or SD leading up to Summerslam.

dcmetal108
08-06-2013, 06:06 AM
http://thesquaredcircle.biz/index.html

So yeah we have a wrestling themed pizza bar in Chicago I guess that always plays wrestling and on some nights pulls out N64's to play wrestling games.

And its owned by former WWE Diva Victoria.

adamclark52
08-06-2013, 07:43 AM
http://thesquaredcircle.biz/index.html

So yeah we have a wrestling themed pizza bar in Chicago I guess that always plays wrestling and on some nights pulls out N64's to play wrestling games.

And its owned by former WWE Diva Victoria.

I'd go for Victoria.:drool:

dcmetal108
08-06-2013, 08:03 AM
I'd go for Victoria.:drool:

I'd go because they show like old ECW and WCW and I've heard the pizza is fucking amazing! IT"S BRICK OVEN PIZZA BITCHES!

adamclark52
08-06-2013, 11:35 PM
I'd go because they show like old ECW and WCW and I've heard the pizza is fucking amazing! IT"S BRICK OVEN PIZZA BITCHES!

That's just the icing on the cake to VICTORIA! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Her finisher is still one of the most brutal moves I've seen in my life.

Sanitarium78
08-08-2013, 06:33 AM
I'm not sure how this came about but it's funny as hell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13FV1GaA20I&list=PLl4T6p7km9dba5JgQ-otWzT-ozeecDbW8&index=1

dcmetal108
08-08-2013, 06:54 AM
I'm not sure how this came about but it's funny as hell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13FV1GaA20I&list=PLl4T6p7km9dba5JgQ-otWzT-ozeecDbW8&index=1

Funniest guy in wrestling.

John The Drummer
08-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Some what wrestling oriented... the guys that do "Two Best Friends Play..." on YouTube are doing a Wrestling Video Game series called "Rustlemania". It's pretty hilarious at how many terrible wrestling games are out there. They just put up the classic WWF Arcade style fighting game "WWF In Your House" for PS1 last night. It's great.

Not sure how many their doing, but its a fun watch if you're bored :D

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Even though the WWE Total Divas reality show is scripted, word from Monday's RAW is that Eva Maria is "passionately hated."

It's also noted that the only person who comes off worse than Eva Marie is Ariane, known on TV as Cameron. One WWE source said, "Cameron is an idiot, but everyone in the company already knows that so it's nothing new."

LOL!!!

BloodoftheKings
08-10-2013, 07:36 PM
Some what wrestling oriented... the guys that do "Two Best Friends Play..." on YouTube are doing a Wrestling Video Game series called "Rustlemania". It's pretty hilarious at how many terrible wrestling games are out there. They just put up the classic WWF Arcade style fighting game "WWF In Your House" for PS1 last night. It's great.

Not sure how many their doing, but its a fun watch if you're bored :D

I just started watching this last night. The 'Hulk Hogan's Main Event' episode is hysterical.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-10-2013, 07:56 PM
HOLY SHIT :O

As noted, WWE will release their "Straight to the Top: The Money in the Bank Anthology" DVD and Blu-ray on October 29th. Courtesy of WrestlingDVDNews.com, here is the full content listing:

DISC 1

A Revolutionary Concept

1st Ever Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Chris Jericho vs. Chris Benoit vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Edge vs. Christian vs. Kane
WrestleMania 21 · April 3, 2005

JESUS CHRISTO :O

adamclark52
08-10-2013, 08:02 PM
HOLY SHIT :O

As noted, WWE will release their "Straight to the Top: The Money in the Bank Anthology" DVD and Blu-ray on October 29th. Courtesy of WrestlingDVDNews.com, here is the full content listing:

DISC 1

A Revolutionary Concept

1st Ever Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Chris Jericho vs. Chris Benoit vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Edge vs. Christian vs. Kane
WrestleMania 21 · April 3, 2005

JESUS CHRISTO :O

Who?

dcmetal108
08-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Maybe when the DVD comes out they will do one of two things.

1) blank out his name and just blur his face.

2)CGI another wrestler in his spot.

dcmetal108
08-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Also met Lita today at Comic Con. She was really nice and actually flirty with me (she smelled me multiple times because she said I smelled amazing). She's still really hot and her big ol' fake tits are fucking huge.

JRA
08-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Also met Lita today at Comic Con. She was really nice and actually flirty with me (she smelled me multiple times because she said I smelled amazing). She's still really hot and her big ol' fake tits are fucking huge.

I don't suppose you would care to share with us what cologne you were wearing?

adamclark52
08-11-2013, 05:26 AM

I hate you.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-12-2013, 04:54 PM
Ref fucked up on that one bad lol. Say goodbye to his job now.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-12-2013, 05:18 PM
I want that Wyatt Family shirt :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

dcmetal108
08-12-2013, 08:03 PM
I don't suppose you would care to share with us what cologne you were wearing?

It was actually just axe deodorant mixed with the fact that the shirt I had on still smelled like clean laundry.

JRA
08-12-2013, 08:16 PM
It was actually just axe deodorant mixed with the fact that the shirt I had on still smelled like clean laundry.

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/f/f4/Godamnrik.jpg

dcmetal108
08-12-2013, 08:45 PM
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/f/f4/Godamnrik.jpg

haha! Use something to make your clothes smell good when you wash them and then spray some axe on to help and it smells good.

rjturtle9
08-13-2013, 01:39 AM
Ref fucked up on that one bad lol. Say goodbye to his job now.

Yes! That has botchamania written all over it!

Sanitarium78
08-13-2013, 05:57 AM
I want that Wyatt Family shirt :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Here you go:rocker:

http://shop.wwe.com/Wyatt-Family/wyatt,default,sc.html

Pretty cool they have the sheep mask to. All they need now is to start selling the lantern, rocking chair and fake beards and watch the money roll in.

adamclark52
08-13-2013, 07:19 AM

Pretty cool they have the sheep mask to. All they need now is to start selling the lantern, rocking chair and fake beards and watch the money roll in.

The shirt is cool, for a wrestling shirt. The mask...I don't know what to make of that. It would be cool to be watching Raw and seeing random sheep in the crowd. But, if everyone buys a sheep mask isn't that going against the message that the Wyatt's are preaching? I haven't seen too much but are they telling people to be individuals and shouldn't follow? Or are they saying that everyone's a sheep so deal with it?

Sanitarium78
08-13-2013, 08:23 AM
The shirt is cool, for a wrestling shirt. The mask...I don't know what to make of that. It would be cool to be watching Raw and seeing random sheep in the crowd. But, if everyone buys a sheep mask isn't that going against the message that the Wyatt's are preaching? I haven't seen too much but are they telling people to be individuals and shouldn't follow? Or are they saying that everyone's a sheep so deal with it?

Part of the Bray Wyatt's message is that the majority of people are sheep and can't lead themselves and that they always looking for someone to follow. He actually has a legit point there if you ask me. Bray, much like a creepy cult leader or politician, claims that he is the leader the people need.

If a fan buys a sheep mask and wears it to a show it's just their way of showing that they support and believe in the Bray Wyatt character. Just like anyone else who buys a shirt or whatever and wears it to support their favorite wrestlers.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-13-2013, 09:41 AM

OH FUCK! AND THEY HAVE THE SHEEP MASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John The Drummer
08-13-2013, 12:25 PM
RAW worth a damn last night? Didn't turn it on until I was falling asleep around 10:15, saw the first part of the Battle Royal (whatever that was for) then (as the kids say these days) PASSED OUT. #sickandtired

BloodoftheKings
08-13-2013, 01:24 PM
RAW worth a damn last night? Didn't turn it on until I was falling asleep around 10:15, saw the first part of the Battle Royal (whatever that was for) then (as the kids say these days) PASSED OUT. #sickandtired

RVD won the battle royal and it was to determine who would fight Dean Ambrose for the US championship at Summerslam. The Shield were gonna jump RVD and Mark Henry after the match but then Big Show came back and scared them off.

The only other important part of the episode was the Punk/Lesnar segment at the end. Heyman brought out Lesnar and they dared Punk to come out and get the shit kicked out of him but then he entered from behind and started beating Lesnar with a camera.

rjturtle9
08-13-2013, 03:52 PM
I thought Raw was great last night. Daniel Bryan's promo on Cena was epic!

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-13-2013, 05:08 PM
Bryan's promo on Cena was indeed pretty fucking epic.

Bryan-"See this shirt? *D-Bry points to his shirt* This shirt is a parody of you. Because I think you're a parody of wrestling."

Shit was sick lol.

PVH5150
08-13-2013, 05:24 PM
Bryan-"See this shirt? *D-Bry points to his shirt* This shirt is a parody of you. Because I think you're a parody of wrestling."

Most accurate thing I've heard since Chris Jericho said "He'd tear his hamstring answering the phone" in reference to Kevin Nash.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-13-2013, 08:08 PM
Ambrose's promo was pretty fucking awesome as well. The line about how no one in the battle royal could beat him unless Andre's ghost was competing... awesome lol.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-15-2013, 03:08 PM
Darren Young came out today. That takes some guts especially being in WWE.

adamclark52
08-15-2013, 03:58 PM
The news story I saw said he is the first wrestler to come out. But didn't Orlando Jordan come out as bi-sexual? And didn't Chris Kanyon come out too?

Sanitarium78
08-15-2013, 05:40 PM
The news story I saw said he is the first wrestler to come out. But didn't Orlando Jordan come out as bi-sexual? And didn't Chris Kanyon come out too?

Neither of them came out while they were still under contract to a major promotion. It may have become common knowledge backstage what Kanyon and Jordan's sexual orientation was but they never came out while under contract like Darren Young has done. It's probably not that big of a deal for the people who know Darren as i'm sure they have been aware for a long time he was gay. He's really only coming out to the fans.

Still, it's a big deal as no wrestler who was active in a major promotion has come out publically before. I just hope Vince doesn't decide to push him because of it. But since he's not that talented to begin with, this might be the only thing he can do to leave his mark on the business.

Major respect to Darren for doing this though as wrestling fans can be a very harsh bunch and this can give a lot of idiot fans are reason to harass him.

adamclark52
08-17-2013, 06:33 PM
Wow, TNA actually made a good decision for once!

Article One (http://www.twnpnews.com/2013/08/tna-fires-brooke-hogan/)

Article Two (http://www.twnpnews.com/2013/08/update-on-why-brooke-hogan-was-released/)

Article Three (http://www.wrestlecrap.com/headlies/headlies-brooke-hogan-excited-to-start-doing-whatever-it-is-she-actually-does/)

dcmetal108
08-17-2013, 08:57 PM
So that pizza place "The Squared Circle" owned by the former diva who I cant remember, I'll be there tomorrow night. Ill share how it is.

rjturtle9
08-18-2013, 12:07 AM
I worked at Fan Axxes today and going to Summerslam tomorrow. Can't wait!

Sanitarium78
08-18-2013, 05:03 AM
So that pizza place "The Squared Circle" owned by the former diva who I cant remember.

VICTORIA!!!!!

How can you forget her?

Sanitarium78
08-18-2013, 05:05 AM
I worked at Fan Axxes today and going to Summerslam tomorrow. Can't wait!

The card for the show looks pretty good. Let's just hope Vince doesn't decide to kill everything by having Bryan win the belt only for Orton to cash in and win immediately after.

adamclark52
08-18-2013, 07:14 AM
So that pizza place "The Squared Circle" owned by the former diva who I cant remember, I'll be there tomorrow night. Ill share how it is.

Victoria!

So let me get this straight. Didn't you meet Lita a few weeks ago? And today you could possibly meet Victoria (since she doesn't wrestle right now there's a good chance she'll be there)?

I really hate you.

adamclark52
08-18-2013, 07:23 AM
The card for the show looks pretty good. Let's just hope Vince doesn't decide to kill everything by having Bryan win the belt only for Orton to cash in and win immediately after.

That would at least be better than Cena winning and Orton cashing in on him. The WWE is in need of a main event heel, and if Orton cashes in on Bryan tonight it'll make him that. Plus Bryan will still have the fans behind him and he'll be able to chase Orton for a few months. And it could get Cena out of the title picture.

I don't want to even guess what will happen tonight but I'm going with the scenario you raised.

But, I can see McMahons getting involved and I don't like that. I've learned after a lifetime of watching WWE and WWF not to get my hopes up. I wouldn't be surprised to see Cena beat Bryan, then Orton come out to cash in and Cena beats him too.

BloodoftheKings
08-18-2013, 09:06 AM
Cena has to lose the title. He's going into surgery after the show and won't be active for at least a few weeks.

adamclark52
08-18-2013, 09:25 AM
Cena has to lose the title. He's going into surgery after the show and won't be active for at least a few weeks.

Yeah, but a few years ago Cena was supposed to be out of action for six to eight months with a bad knee injury and he came back after two to win the Royal Rumble.

John The Drummer
08-19-2013, 12:25 PM
Forgot Summerslam was last night, just looked at Wikipedia (woulda done a better site...but the internet speed at work is equivalent to dial up).... cool they gave Bray Wyatt the win over Kane, unsure about having RVD take the title from Ambrose....and Orton cashing in his MITB briefcase after Daniel Bryan won the title from Cena...:bouville:

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-19-2013, 12:28 PM
SummerSlam last night was goddamn excellent. The Brock vs Punk match was fucking brutal and the best match Brock has had since he came back to the WWE.

The WWE title match was great as well and seeing Bryan get the clean win over Cena was awesome. The double heel turn with Orton and Trips was good as well. I think Bryan will go over even more now since he will be looking for revenge and chasing the title.

BloodoftheKings
08-19-2013, 12:50 PM
Forgot Summerslam was last night, just looked at Wikipedia (woulda done a better site...but the internet speed at work is equivalent to dial up).... cool they gave Bray Wyatt the win over Kane, unsure about having RVD take the title from Ambrose....and Orton cashing in his MITB briefcase after Daniel Bryan won the title from Cena...:bouville:

RVD won by DQ so Ambrose is still US champ. The Bray Wyatt win wasn't cool at all because they just had Kane beat the shit out of him the entire match until the other Wyatts found a way to interfere. You don't even get a sense of how Bray wrestles because he only landed like, 2 moves.

Overall I liked it. Punk v. Lesnar was very good and it was great to see Cena lose. I can't be mad about Orton cashing in. The Orton/Bryan feud should be good.

JRA
08-19-2013, 04:15 PM
John Cena losing clean to a ROH guy is all that mattered. Fuck the WWE title. It was made irrelevant when Punk was not allowed to headline a single PPV over Cena.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-19-2013, 05:33 PM
I love Prime Time Players but I feel that was a push because Darren came out last week.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-19-2013, 05:34 PM
Happy to see WWE Universe being so supportive of him though.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-20-2013, 12:25 AM
So what happened to Sin Cara last night was indeed real. Dude broke several of his fingers when he dived out of the ring into Del Rio.

adamclark52
08-20-2013, 07:34 AM
I love Prime Time Players but I feel that was a push because Darren came out last week.

He'll probably get an IC or US title run before the media coverage dies down.

Sanitarium78
08-20-2013, 12:53 PM

Winning one match is a push now? Things have changed I guess;)

He'll probably get an IC or US title run before the media coverage dies down.

Nah, he'll get the tag titles with Titus if anything. The WWE didn't even make any mention of Darren Young coming out during the match. If they really wanted to push him because of this they would've wasted no time last night taking about it. The media coverage won't last that long so they don't really have time to make him a single's star.

Sanitarium78
08-20-2013, 01:03 PM
I'm liking the way the Orton/Bryan storyline is unfolding so far. It looks like this will be really good. This might be the first time we don't get a boring world title reign out of Orton. But that will have more to do with the how the angle plays out and how awesome Bryan is then anything Orton will do.

PVH5150
08-20-2013, 02:12 PM
So what happened to Sin Cara last night was indeed real. Dude broke several of his fingers when he dived out of the ring into Del Rio.

Good to see they haven't released Botch Cara.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-20-2013, 03:42 PM
The reason that Alberto Del Rio appeared to be angry after his bout with Sin Cara on Monday's Raw was because he wouldn't finish the match. As we noted earlier, there was backstage heat towards Sin Cara for this incident.

- The segment with CM Punk going off on the fan at ringside on Monday's Raw was not part of the script, and the fan wasn't a plant either. For whatever reason, the fan cause Punk to lose his cool.

300%_Density
08-20-2013, 04:59 PM
Just found WWE Greatest Stars of the 90s for $5 in the clearance bin at Walmart. Fuck yes.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-20-2013, 11:26 PM
Winning one match is a push now? Things have changed I guess;)

Nah, he'll get the tag titles with Titus if anything. The WWE didn't even make any mention of Darren Young coming out during the match. If they really wanted to push him because of this they would've wasted no time last night taking about it. The media coverage won't last that long so they don't really have time to make him a single's star.

He beat Cesaro in a singles on Smackdown last night. The push has come!

adamclark52
08-21-2013, 12:02 AM
Just found WWE Greatest Stars of the 90s for $5 in the clearance bin at Walmart. Fuck yes.

Wal-mart used to have the best WWE clearance deals at random but it hasn't happened in a long, long time. I must've gotten thirty PPV's from 2002-2006 for less than $7, and a few of the compilation videos too. A lot were actually priced at $6.66. :horns: Some I still haven't watched, some weren't that great, but I got a few gems in there.

adamclark52
08-21-2013, 12:05 AM

He won't get a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship but he's definitely going to get some wins in the coming weeks before something more newsworthy comes along. I really wouldn't be surprised to see him get US title or IC title shots at the very least.

Sanitarium78
08-21-2013, 06:35 AM

Possibly. Or it could just be that they are building a feud between PTP and The Real Americans. It might not mean a single's push for Young. It would suck if they decided to just push Young as a singles guy and leave Titus O'Neil behind. They should at least get a run with the tag titles first. Plus, I still see bigger potential in Titus than I do in Darren.

dcmetal108
08-21-2013, 07:30 AM
Wal-mart used to have the best WWE clearance deals at random but it hasn't happened in a long, long time. I must've gotten thirty PPV's from 2002-2006 for less than $7, and a few of the compilation videos too. A lot were actually priced at $6.66. :horns: Some I still haven't watched, some weren't that great, but I got a few gems in there.

A few months ago they had every wrestlemania on dvd and about 40 different boxsets all for $5 on dvd and $7 on bluray. I bought around 30 of them.

BloodoftheKings
08-21-2013, 08:13 AM
Possibly. Or it could just be that they are building a feud between PTP and The Real Americans. It might not mean a single's push for Young. It would suck if they decided to just push Young as a singles guy and leave Titus O'Neil behind. They should at least get a run with the tag titles first. Plus, I still see bigger potential in Titus than I do in Darren.

A PTP/Real Americans feud where Zeb rants about how homosexuals are ruining this country before every match would be fantastic.

adamclark52
08-21-2013, 08:24 AM
A few months ago they had every wrestlemania on dvd and about 40 different boxsets all for $5 on dvd and $7 on bluray. I bought around 30 of them.

That's incredible. Back when Walmart had those sales here I'd buy everything they had. I even bought shit PPVs that I'd already seen like No Mercy 2004 and Great American Bash 2005. Man, the Smackdown PPVS were always shit back then.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-21-2013, 06:20 PM
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Bryan's new finisher the Busaiku Knee Kick is permanent for him :party::party::party:

Now that's two Kenta finishers being used in the WWE.

Sanitarium78
08-22-2013, 06:30 AM
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Bryan's new finisher the Busaiku Knee Kick is permanent for him :party::party::party:

Now that's two Kenta finishers being used in the WWE.

This is good since Bryan didn't have a big move to pin people with. The flying headbut off the top rope is a good secondary move but not one that can finish off main event guys. The running knee on the other hand looks badass as hell and after beating Cena with it, that automatically makes the move one hundred percent believable and gives it instant credibility.

I really hope they don't wait too long to give Bryan a real run as WWE champ.

JRA
08-22-2013, 09:53 AM
One thing I would like people to take into consideration.

Steve Austin joins the WWF as the Ringmaster: 1995
"Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!": June 1996
Wrestlemania 13: March 1997
Austin wins the title at Wrestlemania: March 29th, 1998

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-22-2013, 10:21 AM
This is good since Bryan didn't have a big move to pin people with. The flying headbut off the top rope is a good secondary move but not one that can finish off main event guys. The running knee on the other hand looks badass as hell and after beating Cena with it, that automatically makes the move one hundred percent believable and gives it instant credibility.

I really hope they don't wait too long to give Bryan a real run as WWE champ.

Only thing I hated is WWE waited too damn long to pull the trigger and let him use it at least a month before SummerSlam. He's been using it at house shows for awhile I heard. The match was pretty anticlimactic because no one knew what the hell it was and everyone was just like "oh lol he drop kicked him" and then were shock to see him win with that. If they had built that finisher the place would have exploded lol.

Sanitarium78
08-22-2013, 10:38 AM
One thing I would like people to take into consideration.

Steve Austin joins the WWF as the Ringmaster: 1995
"Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!": June 1996
Wrestlemania 13: March 1997
Austin wins the title at Wrestlemania: March 29th, 1998

So what are you saying, they should wait three years to get the belt back on Bryan?

Sanitarium78
08-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Only thing I hated is WWE waited too damn long to pull the trigger and let him use it at least a month before SummerSlam. He's been using it at house shows for awhile I heard. The match was pretty anticlimactic because no one knew what the hell it was and everyone was just like "oh lol he drop kicked him" and then were shock to see him win with that. If they had built that finisher the place would have exploded lol.

I thought it made for a nice surprise finish actually. Since he hadn't done the move at all on TV, it came off better. He pulled out a move Cena wasn't prepared for and he got the pin on him because Cena didn't know what was coming.

XDoomsayerX
08-22-2013, 10:46 AM
I thought it made for a nice surprise finish actually. Since he hadn't done the move at all on TV, it came off better. He pulled out a move Cena wasn't prepared for and he got the pin on him because Cena didn't know what was coming.

This!!! That ending was fucking perfect. Made Dbry look strong as fuck. Everyone knew Orton would cash in and Dbry putting the title down and actually challenging him was also cool. Dbry shouldve kicked out of the pedigree though and asked for more, kinda like Dreamer.

JRA
08-22-2013, 01:02 PM
So what are you saying, they should wait three years to get the belt back on Bryan?

No, but they should wait til the Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania. What I'm saying is wrestling fans need to develop a sense of patience.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-22-2013, 01:59 PM
No, but they should wait til the Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania. What I'm saying is wrestling fans need to develop a sense of patience.

Cause that did wonders for Punk when he had all the momentum in the world and lost it all cause of Trips.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-22-2013, 02:00 PM
Oh and Ryback as well lol.

JRA
08-22-2013, 02:20 PM
Cause that did wonders for Punk when he had all the momentum in the world and lost it all cause of Trips.

Well that's your problem, not waiting for Punk to get the title again.

Sanitarium78
08-23-2013, 09:37 AM

Bryan has been kicking ass since he came to the WWE three years ago. US champ, MITB winner, World Champ, great tag title run with Kane, pinned Cena clean at summerslam and is now the most over face on the roster. The time to be patient with him has come and gone. Bryan's time is now and if the WWE waits until the Rumble or Mania for him to become champ I don't believe the crowd will be as hot for him by then. That's why you need to get the belt off the boring and bland Orton and put it on Bryan ASAP. Yeah, Orton hasn't been champ in two years but it still feels like the same old shit with him as champ. Bryan is fresh and exciting and they need to roll with that right now and make him the champ while the crowd is still overwhelmingly on his side.

BloodoftheKings
08-23-2013, 11:07 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1747309-wwe-in-talks-with-goldberg-possible-role-at-wrestlemania-xxx

:eek:

Sanitarium78
08-23-2013, 11:23 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1747309-wwe-in-talks-with-goldberg-possible-role-at-wrestlemania-xxx

:eek:

The WWE doesn't need him and a return to the ring wouldn't make much impact business wise. I believe he does have a legends deal with the WWE since he'll be in the new video game and has a DVD set coming out soon. The money is in what Goldberg once was, not what he is now.

rjturtle9
08-23-2013, 01:37 PM
I think it would be cool to bring Goldberg and have him help put over some new guys or even make up for the epicly lame match with Lesnar. But knowing WWE, they'll find some way to drop the ball with him again.

BloodoftheKings
08-23-2013, 02:03 PM
If Goldberg came back he would have to fight Ryback.

Sanitarium78
08-24-2013, 04:38 AM
I think it would be cool to bring Goldberg and have him help put over some new guys or even make up for the epicly lame match with Lesnar. But knowing WWE, they'll find some way to drop the ball with him again.

There's nothing to gain by someone beating Goldberg at this point. He's been gone from mainstream wrestling for close to a decade now and is long since past the time of having any credibility at all. If he does come back and put somebody over it won't be a big deal because fans will just think "Well, of course Ryback beat Goldberg. He hasn't wrestled in ten years and was nowhere close to being what he used to be".

Yeah, maybe i'm over thinking the whole thing but that's just the way I see it.

adamclark52
08-24-2013, 04:26 PM
I love Goldberg but his return would serve as a nostalgia pop and not much beyond that.

dcmetal108
08-24-2013, 05:28 PM
If Goldberg did come back he would fight Ryback and odds are win therefore forever killing Ryback.

Also it has been posted that WWE has halted all production of The Rock's merch since the rock won't be back in WWE till at least 2015.

dcmetal108
08-24-2013, 06:34 PM
http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-news/goldberg-spears-fan-at-marlins-mlb-game-tonight.html

Goldberg speared a "fan" at a MLB game today.

dcmetal108
08-25-2013, 08:47 PM
Just read a new interview where Goldberg flat out said that no plans are made for him to wrestle at WM next year but theres still months for it happen. He also stated he has no interest in fighting Ryback and doesn't even like Ryback at all. Rumor is that if he does come back it will be against Taker for another streak vs streak match.

BloodoftheKings
08-25-2013, 08:59 PM
He also stated he has no interest in fighting Ryback and doesn't even like Ryback at all.

lol

Rumor is that if he does come back it will be against Taker for another streak vs streak match.

please no

dcmetal108
08-25-2013, 09:25 PM
lol

please no

I think instead of taker have him fight Lesner, I mean Lesner really is the best Goldberg "tough guy with no attitude type" imposter ever.

rjturtle9
08-25-2013, 09:48 PM
I think instead of taker have him fight Lesner, I mean Lesner really is the best Goldberg "tough guy with no attitude type" imposter ever.

They've tried this already and it was horrible.

adamclark52
08-25-2013, 11:35 PM
I'd rather my last memories of Goldberg be that pathetic last few months in WWE than seeing a guy ten years older struggle in the ring. Yes, that match at Wrestlemania XX was godawful. One of the worst big matches of all time. But if I saw him come out and struggle or look like crap I'd be crushed. I think he's smart enough to know that. Unless Vince pays him a lot. And I mean A LOT. Like, more than anyone aside from Triple H and Cena. But I don't think Vince is dumb enough to pay the guy more than he's worth. Anything is possible, if Sable can come back to the WWE than anyone can come back to the WWE, but I really doubt we'll ever see Goldberg in a WWE ring ever again. And it's better that we don't.

I don't even want to see the guy in the Hall of Fame, I don't think he belongs there. It's the WWE Hall of Fame and he really didn't do much at all in the WWE.

I'd like to see him come back and just give some nice insight, interviews and commentary on the DVD set that's coming out later this year.

adamclark52
08-25-2013, 11:45 PM
Rumor is that if he does come back it will be against Taker for another streak vs streak match.

What streak would Goldberg defend? His streak ended at Starcade 1998.

dcmetal108
08-26-2013, 04:28 AM
What streak would Goldberg defend? His streak ended at Starcade 1998.

Don't know, I'm just passing up the info I read.

Sanitarium78
08-26-2013, 05:19 AM
Don't know, I'm just passing up the info I read.

Where exactly do you read this info? Some of the rumors you post on here are flat out luaghable.

Taker only has so many matches left in him. Do you honestly think he's gonna waste one of them on Goldberg? Taker is smart enough to know that won't do good business. Goldberg's time of being credible and meaning anything to the wrestling world ended a long time ago. Taker will more than likely face Lesnar or Cena at mania next year. Nobody for a second would believe that Goldberg has a chance of ending the streak. People seem to forget this isn't 1998 anymore. But against Lesnar or Cena there would certainly be some intrigue and some doubt as to weather Taker's streak stays intact.

adamclark52
08-26-2013, 06:22 AM
I think there's more money in Taker verses Lesnar than Taker verses Cena. The only downside is Lesnar would probably hurt the guy and cause it to be his last match, whereas Cena would work a match that would be safe enough to allow another match (from Taker) the next year.

dcmetal108
08-26-2013, 06:23 AM
http://rodolforoman.com/bill-goldberg-wants-undertaker-at-wrestlemania-has-remorse-for-bret-hart-kick/

And straight from the page I got it from

Bill Goldberg clears up Wrestlemania 30 rumors, but said not to count him out yet.
In an interview with The Roman Show and other media at the Miami Marlins Legends of Wrestling Night former WCW and WWE champion Bill Goldberg said not to believe any
rumors as far as him being present at Wrestlemania.

“I don’t know where that rumor came from,” he said. “Have I spoken to them at times? Absolutely. Is my DVD coming out yes. Am I going to the WWE to Wrestlemania, no. But there’s 8 months to Wrestlemania right.? At this time I am not planning to be there but you never know, things could change.”

Goldberg went on to say that he is not a fan of Ryback and wasn’t impressed with him. But if he were to be at a Wrestlemania he’d like to face Undertaker.

The man who held a long undefeated streak threw out the first pitch as the Miami Marlins took on the Colorado Rockies.

The former football player also said he is remorseful for a kick that many have coined as a career ender for Bret The Hitman Hart.
“Everytime I say the Bret Hart thing, I feel remorseful of the kick,” he said. “Though Bret and I are good friends and he doesn’t hold it against me till the day I die am going to feel bad about it. “I’ve explained myself millions of times. I am remorseful. “
He said wrestling Hart was a dream come true. Goldberg also spoke about wrestling in Japan, WWE Hall of Fame induction and his history of Miami.

BloodoftheKings
08-26-2013, 12:17 PM
I heard that Lesnar is the front runner to fight Taker at Mania. It would make sense story wise. Heyman betrays Punk cause he wasn't good enough to beat Taker, proves Lesnar is superior to Punk, then brings his superior client to Mania to try and finish what he started the previous year.

If it's gonna be Taker's last mania I think I'd rather see him do one more match with Kane to finish both of their careers. Kane is pretty much a midcard guy these days and doesn't have the credibility to end the streak but who really thinks they will end it anyway? A lot people think they're gonna reveal that Kane was indoctrinated by the Wyatts so maybe they can come up with something revolving around that.

dcmetal108
08-26-2013, 09:08 PM
I heard that Lesnar is the front runner to fight Taker at Mania. It would make sense story wise. Heyman betrays Punk cause he wasn't good enough to beat Taker, proves Lesnar is superior to Punk, then brings his superior client to Mania to try and finish what he started the previous year.

If it's gonna be Taker's last mania I think I'd rather see him do one more match with Kane to finish both of their careers. Kane is pretty much a midcard guy these days and doesn't have the credibility to end the streak but who really thinks they will end it anyway? A lot people think they're gonna reveal that Kane was indoctrinated by the Wyatts so maybe they can come up with something revolving around that.

What?

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-26-2013, 10:08 PM
what a pipe bomb on the Divas by AJ :party::rocker::rocker: holy shit that was good lol.

Sanitarium78
08-27-2013, 05:35 AM
What?

This is why I asked you before where you read your rumors from? It's been talked about everywhere since they Wyatt/Kane feud began that the Wyatts may kidnap Kane and brainwash him into joining them. They took Kane with them at Summerslam after their match and nothing has been heard from Kane since. It looks like that might be the way they're going with it. Maybe it will lead into a storyline where The Undertaker returns and saves Kane from the Wyatts.

what a pipe bomb on the Divas by AJ :party::rocker::rocker: holy shit that was good lol.

Yeah, that was a good promo but some people are freaking out about it like it was at the same level as Punk's pipe bomb in 2011. It was good but it wasn't that good. I hope there's some heat on the Bellas for yelling shit during AJs promo. Totally unprofessional. Besides their bodies I have no clue what Cena and Bryan see in those two idiots and why they've been going out with them for so long now.

dcmetal108
08-27-2013, 06:03 AM
Bella's have decent fake tits but that's all. Nothing about them is hot.

And I get most my rumors from a wrestling forum and a wrestling facebook page that is always provides a source.

adamclark52
08-27-2013, 06:10 AM
This is why I asked you before where you read your rumors from? It's been talked about everywhere since they Wyatt/Kane feud began that the Wyatts may kidnap Kane and brainwash him into joining them. They took Kane with them at Summerslam after their match and nothing has been heard from Kane since. It looks like that might be the way they're going with it. Maybe it will lead into a storyline where The Undertaker returns and saves Kane from the Wyatts.

Yeah, that was a good promo but some people are freaking out about it like it was at the same level as Punk's pipe bomb in 2011. It was good but it wasn't that good. I hope there's some heat on the Bellas for yelling shit during AJs promo. Totally unprofessional. Besides their bodies I have no clue what Cena and Bryan see in those two idiots and why they've been going out with them for so long now.

I think you answered your own question right there.

dcmetal108
08-27-2013, 08:47 AM
From what I heard too the Bellas are catered too as well from the WWE, apparently they must have some leverage or something other than dating Cena and Bryant.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-27-2013, 11:44 AM
DOLPHINZ1925 HAS ISSUED A STATEMENT!!!!

Reddit user Dolphinz1925, who was the person leaking WWE pay-per-view results dating back to February, issued the following statement last night:

“Since I joined reddit, My motive has been simple: To draw attention to a very important problem and ongoing issue within the WWE industry, while concurrently abstaining from turning the community into a circus act. For these reasons, I have made my posts few and far between. I did not respond to messages, e-mails, comments, or interview requests. My goal was NOT to be the spotlight of attention, but rather to draw awareness to the inexcusable, insultingly obvious schemes that are taking place behind the scenes of the WWE. I figured the best means of action to demonstrate these schemes was to post sparingly and exclusively, before each respected PPV, and simply allow my results to speak for themselves. In doing so, I went 38-0 over a course of 5 successive PPVs; all the while going 3-0 at Summerslam after receiving news from my source that many match outcomes were being changed at the last minute.

I feel that a step has certainly been taken in the right direction, as now most wrestling fans are well aware of an existing mole within the industry. However, the primary misconception regarding the mole is that I am, or am directly affiliated with him. Rather, the mole is anonymously releasing the outcomes to a small, exclusive group of individuals; all of whom are benefiting off it at the expense of the WWE, its fans, and the integrity of their product. This had been ongoing for several months before I began to address it publicly. Eventually, this ordeal had reached a point in time where I felt it was appropriate and necessary to release a statement on reddit.

Nevertheless, I commend WWE’s noble efforts to ensure secrecy during last week’s Summerslam event. However, it is my belief that the course of action taken to resolve the leaks was merely to discredit me by changing the outcomes of matches at the last minute, rather than actually stopping the mole. They are shooting the messenger, and the leaks are still taking place. I am confident that if I went silent, the leaks would continue full-throttle, and the frankness of the product would continue to be compromised. For this reason, I think the attention should be diverted from me and rather on the mole himself

As I’ve stated before, my intention is wholesome. The last thing I want is for these leaks to persist, and to continue to witness the downfall of the integrity of the WWE; an industry that is filled with extraordinary talent and unmatched potential. I feel that putting an end to these leaks is paramount in restoring the candidness to the business. The company deserves it, the wrestlers deserve it, and most importantly, the fans deserve it. Do what’s right for business – Please stop the leaks.

Yours truly, Dolphins1925

I am NOT in contact with the mole. My source receives his information from a member who IS in contact, however the mole leaks his information anonymously”

adamclark52
08-27-2013, 11:47 PM
From what I heard too the Bellas are catered too as well from the WWE, apparently they must have some leverage or something other than dating Cena and Bryant.

I think any leverage they may have within the WWE is only due to the fact that one is dating the WWE's biggest star and the other is dating one of the biggest. They really bring nothing to the table and are very easily replaceable.

I can still remember their debut on Smackdown. It had to be one of the stupidest things I've seen in my life.

dcmetal108
08-28-2013, 04:21 AM
I think any leverage they may have within the WWE is only due to the fact that one is dating the WWE's biggest star and the other is dating one of the biggest. They really bring nothing to the table and are very easily replaceable.

I can still remember their debut on Smackdown. It had to be one of the stupidest things I've seen in my life.

Yeah there was a article a few months ago where WWE tried to bring back some diva I don't remember and The Bellas voiced their dislike for her so she ended up not getting hired.

adamclark52
08-28-2013, 07:40 AM
So Ted Dibiase (Jr.) is done with the WWE.

Sanitarium78
08-28-2013, 01:59 PM
Yeah there was a article a few months ago where WWE tried to bring back some diva I don't remember and The Bellas voiced their dislike for her so she ended up not getting hired.

That would've been Maria that they blocked from coming back. Can't blame the Bellas for not wanting back someone who's hotter than them and the fans actually liked. Maria is in ROH right now managing her boyfriend Michael Bennett. She surprisingly does a decent job at being a heel valet.

So Ted Dibiase (Jr.) is done with the WWE.

He's pretty much been done with them for awhile now even though he was still under contract for some time. He was a good wrestler but he just didn't have any personality or given a character to make you care about him. Maybe they should've made him a Heyman guy, that would've helped him out.

I don't get why Vince has forgotten about how great managers can be when it comes to getting guys with little or no mic skills over. There's plenty of guys who could have benefited from that over the last number of years. Instead he just let's them go out there and flounder on their own when it's obvious all some of these guys need is a good talker at their side to help get them over.

dcmetal108
08-28-2013, 04:22 PM
That would've been Maria that they blocked from coming back. Can't blame the Bellas for not wanting back someone who's hotter than them and the fans actually liked. Maria is in ROH right now managing her boyfriend Michael Bennett. She surprisingly does a decent job at being a heel valet.

Yep, that was her that the Bellas denied.

John The Drummer
08-29-2013, 12:26 PM
He's pretty much been done with them for awhile now even though he was still under contract for some time. He was a good wrestler but he just didn't have any personality or given a character to make you care about him. Maybe they should've made him a Heyman guy, that would've helped him out.

I don't get why Vince has forgotten about how great managers can be when it comes to getting guys with little or no mic skills over. There's plenty of guys who could have benefited from that over the last number of years. Instead he just let's them go out there and flounder on their own when it's obvious all some of these guys need is a good talker at their side to help get them over.

I like T.D. Jr. Sure he didn't do much, but he was/is a lot more enjoyable than Cody Rhodes.
Speaking of Cody, I watched the first 5 minutes of Main Event last night... those cheers HAD to be edited in for Cody, it was insanely loud :lol:

And to the Manager topic, I feel Heyman is not helping Curt Hennig's son at all. That dude is just not believable. I am sure he is good and I am just not watching him enough, but he's just too generic for me.

dcmetal108
08-30-2013, 09:19 PM
Chris Jericho was interviewed by Suplex Media with topics ranging from his band, the next generation of WWE stars and more. Here are highlights:

- He currently has no plans to return to WWE, as his schedule is dictated around Fozzy. He’s done as a full-time pro wrestler.

- He said his match against Fandango at Wrestlemania wasn’t his first choice, but he was asked by Vince McMahon. He said they did a great job and it set the stage for the reaction Fandango got the next night on RAW. He added that now that the “fad” has died down, Fandango will have to work harder to get the audience’s respect, similar to how Jericho came in as a huge deal in 1999 and had to come down and show the world what he had.

- He said there only a few people left that have what he and his generation had.

- He said he may wrestle for another ten years or he may not. He said now is a good time to work with younger talent that is still learning, so he can teach them what he’s learned over his 22-year career. He said he’s happy doing whatever WWE offers and mentioned The Shield, Big E. Langston, Antonio Cesaro and Curtis Axel as talents he worked with. He also said that Daniel Bryan was “doing great” and WWE has a “really good mix” right now.

- He praised Triple H’s work in taking over the company and the developmental system. He said things have changed in how talent breaks into the business compared to when he did. He added he wouldn’t be the “crotchety old guy” complaining things were better in his day.

- He said in his most recent run, he wasn’t worried about wins or losses, just entertaining the audience.

- He said he was in the middle of his third book and is pitching different projects. He will have two new online shows coming soon.

http://www.wrestlingspy.com/2013/08/chris-jericho-im-done-as-full-time.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

dcmetal108
08-30-2013, 09:21 PM
https://sphotos-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/560828_506168779470789_715077325_n.jpg

I guess Kevin Nash posted a picture of a TNA TV Taping he was at recently.

Sanitarium78
08-31-2013, 04:43 AM
I like T.D. Jr. Sure he didn't do much, but he was/is a lot more enjoyable than Cody Rhodes.
Speaking of Cody, I watched the first 5 minutes of Main Event last night... those cheers HAD to be edited in for Cody, it was insanely loud :lol:

And to the Manager topic, I feel Heyman is not helping Curt Hennig's son at all. That dude is just not believable. I am sure he is good and I am just not watching him enough, but he's just too generic for me.

Cody is a lot better than Dibiase Jr. Cody is one of those guys that no matter what they give him, he seems to do his best to make it work. Kind of like what Kane has done his whole career. Cody has also shown that he does have some personality and can talk on the mic. His problem right now is he has no character. He's just a guy wrestling on the card that the WWE isn't giving us a reason to care either way about at the moment.

It's still too soon for me to give a full verdict on Curtis Axel. The guy is solid in the ring, he knows what he's doing in a match and does everything well during it. It's just nothing about him stands out in the least. His moves are ordinary for the most part and he is devoid of any kind of personality which is the exact opposite of his father. Still, we're only a few months into his run with Heyman. I'll give it until maybe to Royal Rumble to see if this really helps Axel in anyway or not. You're right though, as of right now he's just too generic. Maybe something will finally click with him in the next few months and he can stand out in some way. I've read Triple H is a fan of Axel's, so he'll probably have a regular spot on TV for a while unless he royally fucks up.

adamclark52
08-31-2013, 04:51 AM
https://sphotos-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/560828_506168779470789_715077325_n.jpg

I guess Kevin Nash posted a picture of a TNA TV Taping he was at recently.

Ouch, reminds me of the last six months of WCW.

It's kind of hard to tell but is that one cluster of six or seven people in the one section and that's it?

dcmetal108
08-31-2013, 05:07 AM

It's kind of hard to tell but is that one cluster of six or seven people in the one section and that's it?

Looks like it.

Sanitarium78
08-31-2013, 05:15 AM
I've been to wrestling shows with that kind of attendance before. If that pic was taken by Nash it probably brings back fond memories of when he was WWF champ and performed in front of half empty places;)

I'm guessing if this was a TV taping this was probably the side where the cameras were set up. Even the WWE will block off a whole section of seats just for the TV cameras. Obviously TNA is still having problems marketing as it's more than one empty section. Their TV taping this week was in Cleveland. If you can't get wrestling fans in that city to come see you then you've really got to change your marketing strategy.

adamclark52
08-31-2013, 08:23 AM
I went to a Smackdown taping in late 2002 that had a large portion of the upper area taped off, but nothing that bad.

Sinister_Chalupa666
08-31-2013, 06:09 PM
My gawd! AJ Styles "Pipe Bomb" was fucking horrible.

PVH5150
08-31-2013, 06:10 PM

I went to a TNA event in January 2012. They were at the Tsongas Center in Lowell, Massachusetts. Place holds 7,500 people. There couldn't have been more than 600 people there. It was sad.