PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Pro Wrestling" Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

dcmetal108
04-07-2013, 06:53 PM
Damn Cena won. That match was boring though.

adamclark52
04-07-2013, 07:13 PM
I wasn't watching but it sounded like the anti-climactic finale I expected. Cena wins, show of respect, blah-blah-blah. How was the crowds reaction? I'm imagining about seventy thousand people dragging their feet through New York right about now.

Reminds me of Wrestlemania X8 when the crowd was so hot for the undercard (Rock verses Hogan) and had the wind taken out of their sails after the main event. Actually, it wasn't the wind taken out of their sails. Everyone was just like, "yeah, saw that coming, whatever".

dcmetal108
04-07-2013, 07:16 PM
It was anticlimatic.

Crowd was dead kinda.

Last majority of the match was Rock and Cena just doing reversals into each others finisher.

BloodoftheKings
04-07-2013, 07:43 PM
The Cena v. Rock match was laughable. Nothing but finishers for a solid 20 minutes.

The best match was Punk v. Taker. Brock v. HHH was good too but I wanted Brock to win.

dcmetal108
04-07-2013, 07:46 PM
The Cena v. Rock match was laughable. Nothing but finishers for a solid 20 minutes.

The best match was Punk v. Taker. Brock v. HHH was good too but I wanted Brock to win.

I think Brock lost to set up his next feud. I see it either being with Rock or Cena.

Maideneer
04-07-2013, 07:49 PM
Last majority of the match was Rock and Cena just doing reversals into each others finisher.

It was like the WHOLE match. Finisher after finisher...kinda diminishes the meaning of the word. And a BORING match, agreed.

Undertaker/Punk stole that show, great match. Lesnar/HHH was meh ok, not as brutal as I thought, but this is still is PG-era writing.

Didn't catch the Miz/Barrett match, but jeez, has this title thing really fallen off the map when the goddamned IC title is driven down to dark match status.

The Shield match was not exciting at all.

Ryback match could have been a lot better too. Team Hell No match was ok too, glad they won. Jericho/Fandango was ridiculous, not in a good way. The gimmick is fine, but the casting is just the pits. Curtis Fandango is soooo bad. Del Rio/Swagger was predictable, both wrestlers bore me to tears.

Too bad the Rhodes/Funks match got dropped even though it was pointless.

Maideneer
04-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Also go look back on the Cena/Rock match. How many times did Cena mouth instructions to Rock on what the next move should be, so bush league bad it was laughable. There was no flow to the match, no anticipation, and way over-rehearsed. By the time the people's elbow came around, I didn't really give a damn if he nailed it or not.

BloodoftheKings
04-07-2013, 08:06 PM
I see it either being with Rock or Cena.

Rock wont be around. A feud with Cena would be alright.

adamclark52
04-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Also go look back on the Cena/Rock match. How many times did Cena mouth instructions to Rock on what the next move should be, so bush league bad it was laughable. There was no flow to the match, no anticipation, and way over-rehearsed. By the time the people's elbow came around, I didn't really give a damn if he nailed it or not.

I didn't see the show so I didn't get to see any of that! It makes it even worse.

I guess it exceed the expectations of suck.

And all that came out of it is Cena's, what, twelfth title reign? He has to have the record now.

XDoomsayerX
04-07-2013, 08:57 PM
OMGAWD! CENA AND TAKER WON! NO WAY! TAKER IS 21-0! CENA BEAT THE GREAT ONE! HHH DIDNT RETIRE! :eek:

Predicatbleee...:tp:

dcmetal108
04-07-2013, 08:58 PM
Too bad the Rhodes/Funks match got dropped even though it was pointless.

Did it actually get dropped? I didn't hear anything and wondered what happened.

Cenas mouthed the words during matches his entire career though.

Rock wont be around. A feud with Cena would be alright.

Rocks contract is up until next WM.

adamclark52
04-07-2013, 09:38 PM

Three words: Wrestlemania sized buffet

Maideneer
04-08-2013, 04:41 AM

Yea, Brodus' Twitter posts seemed to indicate he was really down about it.

dcmetal108
04-08-2013, 06:58 AM
Yea, Brodus' Twitter posts seemed to indicate he was really down about it.

Thats a huge blow to those guys who prolly had family come in to watch them wrestle.

Bella Twins are now going "Why the hell did we come back, should of went to TNA".

Sinister_Chalupa666
04-08-2013, 10:12 AM
I forgot that Cena and Bryan were dating the Bella's lol.

Sinister_Chalupa666
04-08-2013, 10:14 AM
Oh and that match is taking place tonight on RAW. So at least they are going to have time to do it even if it isn't on the big stage.

adamclark52
04-08-2013, 10:37 AM
I still think the Rock comes out to Cena tonight and says something about how they're even now and calls him out for Wrestlemania XXX; to settle the score once and for all.

Maideneer
04-08-2013, 10:43 AM
I still think the Rock comes out to Cena tonight and says something about how they're even now and calls him out for Wrestlemania XXX; to settle the score once and for all.

Ugh really hope not. Having the chicken for the main meal 3 years in a row would be awful.

JRA
04-08-2013, 10:44 AM
Ugh really hope not. Having the chicken for the main meal 3 years in a row would be awful.

"You eat steak for dinner every night and eventually you get tired of steak. and it's the same thing with the women and the midgets."

-Classie Freddie Blassie

Sinister_Chalupa666
04-08-2013, 11:05 AM
Word going around is the set up for Brock vs Rock will go down tonight.

Maideneer
04-08-2013, 01:12 PM
"You eat steak for dinner every night and eventually you get tired of steak. and it's the same thing with the women and the midgets."

-Classie Freddie Blassie

lol I have a signed CFB color promo photo somewhere in my closet. I should go look for it.

JRA
04-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Word going around is the set up for Brock vs Rock will go down tonight.

lol not anymoar

Sanitarium78
04-08-2013, 02:54 PM
lol not anymoar

Yep, I read that they're in panic mode backstage at RAW today for a re-write since the Rock decided to be the asshole we all know he is and go home without telling anybody. I read he has an injury. Working three crap matches in one year has got to be tough:tp:

Overall, mainia wasn't too bad of a show. Now if Vince can just realise that Taker's matches need to close the show then we could end mania with quality main events instead of the garbage that has ended it the last three years. Seriously, what does Taker have to do now to show that nobody should follow him at mania? The match against Punk was great which should really be no surprise when you've got the greatest of all time going up against the best full time worker the WWE has right now.

I was really surprised to see Mark Henry win. Maybe he will be challenging Cena or Del Rio next. I guess the WWE has lost some faith in Ryback since he took the pin last night when he really needed a big win. Maybe beating Cesaro and giving him a good run with the US title can build him up as a threat again. I was also surprised that Swagger didn't beat down Del Rio after the match to set up a Ziggler cash in. The show needed something unpredictable to happen that never did. That would've been good and got the crowd buzzing a bit.

Tripe H and Brock was pretty good but the wrong man won. Triple H winning at this point is not needed and does nothing. Brock murdering people in the ring and winning will draw money still. Triple H winning big matches doesn't anymore.

Rock and Cena stunk up the joint again. Well, mainly The Rock did.

XDoomsayerX
04-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Yep, I read that they're in panic mode backstage at RAW today for a re-write since the Rock decided to be the asshole we all know he is and go home without telling anybody. I read he has an injury. Working three crap matches in one year has got to be tough:tp:

Overall, mainia wasn't too bad of a show. Now if Vince can just realise that Taker's matches need to close the show then we could end mania with quality main events instead of the garbage that has ended it the last three years. Seriously, what does Taker have to do now to show that nobody should follow him at mania? The match against Punk was great which should really be no surprise when you've got the greatest of all time going up against the best full time worker the WWE has right now.

I was really surprised to see Mark Henry win. Maybe he will be challenging Cena or Del Rio next. I guess the WWE has lost some faith in Ryback since he took the pin last night when he really needed a big win. Maybe beating Cesaro and giving him a good run with the US title can build him up as a threat again. I was also surprised that Swagger didn't beat down Del Rio after the match to set up a Ziggler cash in. The show needed something unpredictable to happen that never did. That would've been good and got the crowd buzzing a bit.

Tripe H and Brock was pretty good but the wrong man won. Triple H winning at this point is not needed and does nothing. Brock murdering people in the ring and winning will draw money still. Triple H winning big matches doesn't anymore.

Rock and Cena stunk up the joint again. Well, mainly The Rock did.

Prob how I would feel if I saw Mania. May see Taker/Punk just cuz Punk is one of my faves. Lesnar shouldve killed HHH but whatevs.

ZIGGY TIME NOW! :eek:

Sinister_Chalupa666
04-08-2013, 06:26 PM
ITS ZIGGLERS TIME BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

dcmetal108
04-08-2013, 07:25 PM
ITS ZIGGLERS TIME BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

One of the best actual wrestlers in WWE.

adamclark52
04-08-2013, 10:51 PM
Just reading the results from Raw, sounds like a mess-of a show.

Maideneer
04-09-2013, 04:50 AM
Just reading the results from Raw, sounds like a mess-of a show.

The crowd carried that show. As lively as I've seen in a long time. Some matches ended weird but you could tell they were going all out for developing new angles as fast as they could think of them. Title changes and lies about Rock's injuries made the night a little strange.

Sanitarium78
04-09-2013, 05:50 AM
One of the best SELLERS in WWE.

Fixed that for you.

Ziggler is a great seller in the ring, that's the main thing that's gotten him this far. His in ring skill is decent but he's certainly hasn't shown to be one of the best wrestlers on the roster. His finisher is lame and his two other main moves, the superkick and fameasser are not original and were made famous and done much better by HBK and Billy Gunn. He still has to prove he's a top guy in the WWE when it comes to actual wrestling skill. Hopefully he won't be booked like shit anymore and he can show why so many people think he's special because he doesn't have me completely sold yet. That crowd reaction when his music hit to come down for the cash in and when he won was insane though. I still believe the cash in should've happened at mania. I think Ziggler is good but i've seen nothing from him to convince me he's as good as his fans make him out to be.

So, was that supposed to be a Ryback heel turn last night? If so, that completely failed.

Maideneer
04-09-2013, 07:11 AM
Agreed about Ryback. Cena's already half-hated anyway, so you don't go heel unless it's against a full fledged good guy. Cena is a funny guy though, you gotta give that to him, when he was doing his dance moves and asked if anyone wanted to see a little 'heel turn'. Then he started cha-cha'ing to Fandango's music because the crowd wouldn't stop humming it for like 3 matches lol.

One angle I did like was Hell No coming out to protect Taker. Kane & Taker together again is cool, and I like what they've done with Daniel Bryan a lot.

Chris_M_S
04-09-2013, 07:24 AM
I think there was a carbon monoxide leak in the arena last night, that was one of the most bonkers episodes I've ever seen, from the in-ring action to the crowd to the commentary desk

Maideneer
04-09-2013, 07:33 AM
Definitely one of the more memorable episodes in many years. If every single crowd was like that, I'd get over the last hurdle of mine into getting full blown back into all this. Sadly, I have to think the crowd reactions were from the international die-hards that stuck around after WM29, made a vacation out of it and said F it, let's go to Raw. The soccer chant culture dominated...and it was awesome.

I expect next week to go back to the usual.

Sanitarium78
04-09-2013, 08:00 AM
Definitely one of the more memorable episodes in many years. If every single crowd was like that, I'd get over the last hurdle of mine into getting full blown back into all this. Sadly, I have to think the crowd reactions were from the international die-hards that stuck around after WM29, made a vacation out of it and said F it, let's go to Raw. The soccer chant culture dominated...and it was awesome.

I expect next week to go back to the usual.

It was the same for the RAW after mania last year. The diehards stayed an extra day to go to RAW and the crowd reaction was much different. Remember the mania crowd and the one that was at RAW the following night are the ones that started Daniel Bryan's moster push because they were constantly chanting "Yes" through the show and booed Sheamus out of the building for beating Bryan in 18 seconds at mania. Since then Bryan's career has taken off and he's been a major part of the company. Now Bryan is teaming with not only Kane but The Undertaker to possibly take on The Shield? The guy has recovered greatly from what was a complete burial at wrestlemania 28 to be one of the most over fan favorites on the roster now. The crowd that was at RAW after mania last year played a huge role in getting Bryan the support he needed to get where he is today.

Unfortuntely, just like last year, the crowd will be back to their normal boring selfs next week. Of course they would come alive all the time if the WWE actually gave them reasons to cheer and be passionate at the shows now.

adamclark52
04-09-2013, 08:27 AM
It seems like with a Ryback heel turn going after Cena the entire WWE will be back on cruise control starting next week.

adamclark52
04-09-2013, 08:41 AM
I like that the WWE and Cena came out and at least acknowleged and mocked the whole heel turn thing. Nice to give the "smart" fans a bit of a rub.

But mocking it makes me think it's still a ways off.

adamclark52
04-09-2013, 09:25 AM
I wonder if Rocks situation forced them into the thing with the Shield and the Undertaker? It really is a good way to get Undertaker involved in a match and have him do nothing towards the end. He can get the hot tag at the end, come in and Tombstone the Shield's big guy, get the ping and either:
- win the match
- get kicked in the side of the head by another member of the Shield and get pinned. Undertaker, Kane and Bryan would lose nothing and the Shield would gain everything.

I, obviously, like the second option.

Take it for what it's worth, but with regards to Rocks injury my apprentice's cousin works at a really high end gym in New York that has an even more high end section for celebrities. He called my apprentice yesterday afternoon and was over the moon because the Rock was at his gym. I'm not a Rock basher, maybe he was doing a light workout and found out then that his body was fucked?

XDoomsayerX
04-09-2013, 11:02 AM
Raw was dope simply cuz the crowd made it super fun. If crowds showed their true thoughts like last night I'm sure the product would improve but whatevs. I'm not sure if Ryback went heel could just be a face vs face thing. Also if The Rock is really injured then that's just sad, dude should just stop wrestling anyways. His same ol' shit is a borefest.

John The Drummer
04-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Guess I'll chime in about RAW.
It was the first RAW I have turned on... and KEPT ON in a very long time (even though I only caught an hour or so of it), and it was all thanks to the crowd (as everyone else is saying). Yes, it'll go back to how it normally is, but who cares, last night was great.

All the random chants going on "R-V-D, R-V-D, R-V-D" "JBL, JBL, JBL"
The crowd booing for the "faces" and cheering for the "heels"
The "Thank you Big Show" chant when he interferred in Shemus vs Orton
and of course.... SINGING ALONG TO FAN-DAN-GO's theme music. That was absolutely amazing and so goddamn hilarious.

Is Smackdown being shot in the same place tonight? If so then hopefully the crowd will be just as on fire as they were last night.

XDoomsayerX
04-09-2013, 03:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L8_9BpmFWoA

THAT CROWD WAS FIEND! See that link, seriously peeps should care about wrestling that much cuz it can be sooo fun. Wrestling events are a blast to attend but we need reasons to go.

Sinister_Chalupa666
04-09-2013, 03:58 PM
Here's a complete list of everything chanted last night, courtesy of IGN reader JVenom23, who was there:

"Boring!"
"Same Old S***!"
"Sexual Chocolate!"
The Ole Ole (El Generico) Soccer Song
"JBL!"
"Michael Cole!"
"Jerry!"
"Justin Roberts!"
"Mike Chioda!"
"RVD!"
"William Regal!"
"DDP!"
"Colt Cabana!"
"Ice Cream Man!"
"We Want Pretzels!"
"Chris Benoit!"
"We Want Lesnar!"
"We Want Sting!
"Randy Savage!"
"We Are Awesome!"
"We're the Winners!"
"End This Match Please!" - Sheamus/Orton match
"Thank You Big Show!"
"Break The Table!"
"One More Chair!"
"HBK!

John The Drummer
04-09-2013, 04:23 PM
That video was AMAZING!!!!
I forgot about the "ONE MORE CHAIR!" chant :lol: :lol: :lol: . I really wish I could watch last nights RAW every week :D

John The Drummer
04-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Also amazing... props to WWE for giving in :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaLJMptvdS4

Sanitarium78
04-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Here's a complete list of everything chanted last night, courtesy of IGN reader JVenom23, who was there:

"Boring!"
"Same Old S***!"
"Sexual Chocolate!"
"JBL!"
"Michael Cole!"
"Jerry!"
"Justin Roberts!"
"Mike Chioda!"
"RVD!"
"William Regal!"
"DDP!"
"Colt Cabana!"
"Ice Cream Man!"
"We Want Pretzels!"
"Chris Benoit!"
"We Want Lesnar!"
"We Want Sting!
"Randy Savage!"
"We Are Awesome!"
"We're the Winners!"
"Thank You Big Show!"
"Break The Table!"
"One More Chair!"
"HBK!

Awesome that they chanted for Benoit.

BloodoftheKings
04-09-2013, 05:25 PM
"Chris Benoit!"

:eyes:...... :lol:

dcmetal108
04-09-2013, 06:38 PM

"Boring!"
"Same Old S***!"
"Sexual Chocolate!"
"JBL!"
"Michael Cole!"
"Jerry!"
"Justin Roberts!"
"Mike Chioda!"
"RVD!"
"William Regal!"
"DDP!"
"Colt Cabana!"
"Ice Cream Man!"
"We Want Pretzels!"
"Chris Benoit!"
"We Want Lesnar!"
"We Want Sting!
"Randy Savage!"
"We Are Awesome!"
"We're the Winners!"
"Thank You Big Show!"
"Break The Table!"
"One More Chair!"
"HBK!

:lol: Random.

Sinister_Chalupa666
04-10-2013, 07:53 PM
- As noted before, CM Punk was kept off Monday's RAW to sell The Undertaker's win at WrestleMania 29. Another reason WWE officials kept him off RAW is because they didn't want him to receive a massive pop from the post-WrestleMania crowd that was at Monday's show. At one point, there were plans for Punk to come out and cut a promo but they nixed it.

Oh brother.

dcmetal108
04-10-2013, 09:07 PM
- As noted before, CM Punk was kept off Monday's RAW to sell The Undertaker's win at WrestleMania 29. Another reason WWE officials kept him off RAW is because they didn't want him to receive a massive pop from the post-WrestleMania crowd that was at Monday's show. At one point, there were plans for Punk to come out and cut a promo but they nixed it.

Oh brother.

Sounds like a smart idea to nix their biggest and hardest working guy.

XDoomsayerX
04-10-2013, 10:21 PM

Oh brother.

What? If this is true then thats beyond dumb.

Sanitarium78
04-11-2013, 06:10 AM
I've been reading that Punk has been performing pretty banged up lately to, which is another reason they kept him off RAW. Supposedly, he hurt his leg bad when he did that elbow dive to Taker on the announcers table at mania. He was supposed to get an MRI on his leg this week. I read he's having a hard time walking around and his knees are giving him some trouble to. Of course with him being straight edge, regular injuries other wrestlers treat with medication might take him longer to recover from. Not sure what he does, if anything, but he has to do something to help with the pain you would think.

It would be a huge blow to the WWE since he's one of the only guys worth watching each week, but maybe he should take some time off until Summerslam if these reports are true. It's very possible that they could be when you consider Punk went right from the independents into the WWE and has been working fulltime for them since 2006. That's a long time to go without an extended break. If he does take one, he will be missed but he's damn sure earned a few months off if he needs it.

dcmetal108
04-11-2013, 06:52 AM
I've been reading that Punk has been performing pretty banged up lately to, which is another reason they kept him off RAW. Supposedly, he hurt his leg bad when he did that elbow dive to Taker on the announcers table at mania. He was supposed to get an MRI on his leg this week. I read he's having a hard time walking around and his knees are giving him some trouble to. Of course with him being straight edge, regular injuries other wrestlers treat with medication might take him longer to recover from. Not sure what he does, if anything, but he has to do something to help with the pain you would think.

It would be a huge blow to the WWE since he's one of the only guys worth watching each week, but maybe he should take some time off until Summerslam if these reports are true. It's very possible that they could be when you consider Punk went right from the independents into the WWE and has been working fulltime for them since 2006. That's a long time to go without an extended break. If he does take one, he will be missed but he's damn sure earned a few months off if he needs it.

I see him taking off till the Chicago PPV. Punk will be on there since WWE knows Chicago only cares about Punk since it's hometown.

Sinister_Chalupa666
04-11-2013, 10:40 AM

Read the same thing. I knew that spot must have hurt the fuck out of his legs since the table didn't break at all and his legs just rammed right into it. Man it looked bad.

John The Drummer
04-13-2013, 12:09 PM
Had my hopes up for Smackdown..... boring crowd. Barely anyone was "Fandango-ing" :(

Sanitarium78
04-13-2013, 01:23 PM
Had my hopes up for Smackdown..... boring crowd. Barely anyone was "Fandango-ing" :(

You are aware that smackdown is always taped on tuesdays and the WWE has a few days to edit in the crowd reactions they want, right? Next time you watch SD listen to how fake all the cheers and boos sound. They've been doing that for a long time now.

I hope this Fandangoing thing fades away pretty quick, terrible gimmick and terrible wrestler. Jericho managed to get a negative three star match out of him at mania, that's how bad Fandango is. If he was able to show something against Jericho in his match and then win, I would give him his due. But the guy showed nothing on the biggest stage and Jericho wasn't even able to get a watchable match out of him. If Jericho can't make you look good then you just need to leave the buisness.

PVH5150
04-13-2013, 01:31 PM

That's because people here have brains.

JRA
04-13-2013, 03:57 PM
You are aware that smackdown is always taped on tuesdays and the WWE has a few days to edit in the crowd reactions they want, right? Next time you watch SD listen to how fake all the cheers and boos sound. They've been doing that for a long time now.

I hope this Fandangoing thing fades away pretty quick, terrible gimmick and terrible wrestler. Jericho managed to get a negative three star match out of him at mania, that's how bad Fandango is. If he was able to show something against Jericho in his match and then win, I would give him his due. But the guy showed nothing on the biggest stage and Jericho wasn't even able to get a watchable match out of him. If Jericho can't make you look good then you just need to leave the buisness.

Heh, Meltzer thought it was a 3 star match.

adamclark52
04-13-2013, 04:44 PM

Ah the Smackdown crowd; popping large for Billy Lashley, Krystal Marshelle and the Un-DA-Taka since '02.

And Rue DaBona, can't forget Rue DaBona. She was huge with the Smackdown crowd.

Maideneer
04-13-2013, 05:39 PM
Same goes for Saturday Morning Slam re: crowd noise. Useless broadcast but it reminds me of when I was a kid watching WWF on Sat. mornings.

Sinister_Chalupa666
04-13-2013, 09:02 PM
- CM Punk underwent MRI's and x-rays on his knees earlier this week. Word going around is that he is pretty banged up but will not need surgery, which was a concern after his WrestleMania 29 match.

Hopefully they give him the proper rest he deserves.

Sanitarium78
04-14-2013, 05:14 AM
Heh, Meltzer thought it was a 3 star match.

While I know who Meltzer is and what he does, I don't follow his work so his opinion doesn't mean shit to me. But if he thought that match was three stars, he must only be giving it that by default because Jericho was in it. Or he has no clue what he's talking about.

Ah the Smackdown crowd; popping large for Billy Lashley, Krystal Marshelle and the Un-DA-Taka since '02.

And Rue DaBona, can't forget Rue DaBona. She was huge with the Smackdown crowd.

The crowd always pops huge for Taker anyways, I don't think much editing was ever needed for his segments. I have no clue who Rue DaBona is, and after looking her up I still don't know who the hell she is.

- CM Punk underwent MRI's and x-rays on his knees earlier this week. Word going around is that he is pretty banged up but will not need surgery, which was a concern after his WrestleMania 29 match.

Hopefully they give him the proper rest he deserves.

I know Punk has said in interviews that he won't be wrestling too much longer. Even if there's nothing seriously wrong with his knees, working with banged up ones isn't good. He'll probably end up like Austin and Edge where he has to retire before he's 40 because he pushed himself so hard to be the best at everything.

XDoomsayerX
04-14-2013, 12:21 PM
Honestly I feel a very boring cena era coming like longer reign than punk. Hopefully zig proves he's champ material

dcmetal108
04-14-2013, 12:34 PM
Honestly I feel a very boring cena era coming like longer reign than punk. Hopefully zig proves he's champ material

They won't keep Cena for champ that long, Cena wouldn't let that happen.

adamclark52
04-14-2013, 03:01 PM

Hate to sound like a broken record but I still see Cena verses Rock III at Wrestlemania XXX for the title, with Cena winning in the end. So I wouldn't be surprised to see him hold it that long either, or at least win it back in time for Wrestlemania.

Sanitarium78
04-14-2013, 04:10 PM
Cena will lose the belt at Summerslam to Lesnar. After Brock wins, he should smash that shitty looking belt to bits with a hammer the next night on RAW and bring back the WWE championship design that he wore during his first WWE run.

Take this for what it's worth but supposedly Batista is training and back up to his wrestling weight of 290 and might be looking to make a return to the WWE. He may feud with Lesnar if he comes back. Give me that over Rock/Brock any day.

dcmetal108
04-14-2013, 04:14 PM
Cena will lose the belt at Summerslam to Lesnar. After Brock wins, he should smash that shitty looking belt to bits with a hammer the next night on RAW and bring back the WWE championship design that he wore during his first WWE run.

Take this for what it's worth but supposedly Batista is training and back up to his wrestling weight of 290 and might be looking to make a return to the WWE. He may feud with Lesnar if he comes back. Give me that over Rock/Brock any day.

This is true.

RVD MAY also be coming back to WWE.

adamclark52
04-14-2013, 05:36 PM
If Batista had of stayed with the WWE there'd be HUGE money in a feud with Brock. There'll still be money made but it could've been massive.

XDoomsayerX
04-15-2013, 07:02 PM
Brock beating up 3MB was cool, decent matches in Cesaro/Kingston and Swag/Zig, and odd promo from Punk(just gonna leave til whenever?). This Cena promo is just baaad. Ryback/Cena seriously who cares.

BloodoftheKings
04-15-2013, 07:23 PM
So Ryback is gonna be the first guy to go against Cena for the title?

Good job WWE writers, i'm completely convinced that a mid-card guy is gonna take the title from the guy who just beat the Rock. You really have me on the edge of my seat here.

Sanitarium78
04-17-2013, 08:03 AM
Some interesting news about Punk's future:

"One of the reasons that Brock Lesnar is being used so soon after WrestleMania and that the Undertaker is working a match on Raw next week is because CM Punk won't be returning anytime soon and WWE feels that they need star power on TV.

The original plan for CM Punk was for him to address the crowd on the Raw after Wrestlemania 29. he would whine about his loss and then "walk out" on the company. WWE held Punk off of that show because officials felt that Punk would get a big reaction from the post-WrestleMania RAW crowd.

But there is more to the story. Punk was not happy with the verbiage that WWE wanted him to use, and didn't want to come off as a whiner. A few weeks ago, Punk had a big blow up with the WWE creative team, and it got to the point that he wanted to give his notice to the company. Punk eventually worked out his issues with WWE management, but it was decided then that he wouldn't work live events, instead just TV and WrestleMania 29.

With the knee injury and issues with creative, the decision was made to write Punk off of TV. While there is no set plan for Punk's return, word is that he won't be back until at least SummerSlam time"

A number of pages are reproting this story. If it's true he'll be gone until Summerslam there goes any reason to watch RAW at all for the next few months. It's great that Punk stood up to management and it's good to know that he's reached some level of being untouchable since he wasn't fired over it.

XDoomsayerX
04-17-2013, 09:34 AM
Some interesting news about Punk's future:

"One of the reasons that Brock Lesnar is being used so soon after WrestleMania and that the Undertaker is working a match on Raw next week is because CM Punk won't be returning anytime soon and WWE feels that they need star power on TV.

The original plan for CM Punk was for him to address the crowd on the Raw after Wrestlemania 29. he would whine about his loss and then "walk out" on the company. WWE held Punk off of that show because officials felt that Punk would get a big reaction from the post-WrestleMania RAW crowd.

But there is more to the story. Punk was not happy with the verbiage that WWE wanted him to use, and didn't want to come off as a whiner. A few weeks ago, Punk had a big blow up with the WWE creative team, and it got to the point that he wanted to give his notice to the company. Punk eventually worked out his issues with WWE management, but it was decided then that he wouldn't work live events, instead just TV and WrestleMania 29.

With the knee injury and issues with creative, the decision was made to write Punk off of TV. While there is no set plan for Punk's return, word is that he won't be back until at least SummerSlam time"

A number of pages are reproting this story. If it's true he'll be gone until Summerslam there goes any reason to watch RAW at all for the next few months. It's great that Punk stood up to management and it's good to know that he's reached some level of being untouchable since he wasn't fired over it.

Yup. Done with WWE until Punk returns then. Whine and walk out, da fuck. WWE really doesnt want to build Punk as one of the best ever to be in WWE, which he easily is.

dcmetal108
04-17-2013, 12:49 PM
What the fuck!

Punk should be doing the main event at the June PPV. WWE is going to be some stupid motherfuckers if they think Lesner, Taker, HHH, or anyone is going to get a bigger pop for that PPV than Punk would IN HIS HOMETOWN!

John The Drummer
04-17-2013, 03:20 PM
Maybe he'l return at the Chicago PPV and interfere in the main event.

.... but WWE is still asstarded.

adamclark52
04-17-2013, 09:38 PM
The WWE has really fallen apart this post-Wrestlemania. It's a good thing "Super-Cena" will be there to save everything!

Sanitarium78
04-18-2013, 06:26 AM
The WWE has really fallen apart this post-Wrestlemania. It's a good thing "Super-Cena" will be there to save everything!

They've been really falling apart for the last two years or so. Punk is the only guy that's been trying to keep it together. I hope the wrestlemania buyrates are surprising low like some sites have reported so it can wake Vince up that Cena is not the answer. Maybe they should throw the belt on Ryback and see what happens. It would be something different and it would help establish his heel turn if he beats Cena. But odds are Vince will just have Cena bury Ryback and he'll be back to opening shows and facing jobbers by Summerslam.

When exactly did Vince forget how to make new stars? He used to be so good at it.

I will be interested in seeing if Punk not being on the show causes RAWs rating's to slip down even further. Over the last few years the ratings have steadily decalined as guys like HBK, HHH, Taker, Batista and Edge are no longer around. They've really only created one new star since losing all these guys and that's CM Punk. Bringing back the Rock and Lesnar provide tempoary boosts to TV ratings and PPV buys but it doesn't solve the long term problem.

I haven't taken a "vacation" from the WWE in four or five years now. With Punk being gone this seems like the perfect time to take one.

adamclark52
04-18-2013, 09:27 AM
I mean literally crumbling the last few weeks.

I've been on a vacation for most of the last four years from watching aside from when the few cool things have happened during those years (pipe bomb, Rocks first return, the Nexus' initial attacks) and I've usually gone back on vacation within another week or so. The average Raw or Smackdown I've watched have just been so boring. And I've been a fan for nearly thirty years.

Early reports have the Wrestlemania buy rates as "very disappointing".

Sanitarium78
04-21-2013, 03:44 PM
More news about Punk's injuries:

- CM Punk actually has 4 different injuries to his knee at one time. Punk has a lot of pain in his lower leg but not the knee itself, despite the number of injuries. He has a strained ACL and other torn ligaments.

Before the leg injury, Punk was already planning on taking time off after WrestleMania 29 because he was mentally burnt out. Doctors advised him to stay out of the ring at least 6 weeks. He will not be at this Monday’s RAW from England and how soon WWE asks him to return will likely depend on how the ratings are over the next few weeks.

http://www.24wrestling.com/backstage-update-on-cm-punks-return-to-raw-and-his-injuries/

Still doesn't sound too good for him. Weather they rating's slip because of his absence or not, they should keep him off until the PPV in Chicago in a few months. Give him some time to heal up and then he can come back and cut a promo about his future in front of his hometown crowd at the PPV. I wonder if he will have to start wrestling with braces all the time like Austin did. Not good to hear he's got strained and torn ligaments in his knee.

dcmetal108
04-21-2013, 05:24 PM
Bring him back like two weeks before the Chicago PPV and have him do shoots leading to a return match in his hometown.

Unrelated :

I'm meeting Booker T, Jake The Snake, and DDP (again) this Sat!

Maideneer
04-22-2013, 04:59 PM
Anyone catch the Up The Irons sign in the crowd at Raw tonight?

Maideneer
04-22-2013, 06:40 PM
On another note, when did the Divas division become:

A) completely irrelevant
B) so damn bubble gum

I only got back into WWF late last year so when did this happen?!

dcmetal108
04-22-2013, 07:53 PM

A) completely irrelevant
B) so damn bubble gum

It happened when the attitude era ended. WWE's biggest diva doesn't even wrestle.

adamclark52
04-23-2013, 07:17 PM

A) completely irrelevant
B) so damn bubble gum

It really came to an end when Trish and Lita both retired within a month or two of one another. After that there were flashes of decent stuff (Beth Phoenix, Kharma) but when Kelly Kelly started "wrestling" it was over.

I think Fit Finlay booking the womens division may have had something to do with how good it was too. And it's no surprise that it started going downhill in early 2006 when he became an active competitor in the WWE.

I am not embarrassed to admit that I liked the womens division from late-2001 until late-2006.

Sanitarium78
04-23-2013, 07:42 PM
It really came to an end when Trish and Lita both retired within a month or two of one another. After that there were flashes of decent stuff (Beth Phoenix, Kharma) but when Kelly Kelly started "wrestling" it was over.

I think Fit Finlay booking the womens division may have had something to do with how good it was too. And it's no surprise that it started going downhill in early 2006 when he became an active competitor in the WWE.

I am not embarrassed to admit that I liked the womens division from late-2001 until late-2006.

How can you forget about Mickie James? She carried the divison for a long time after Trish and Lita retired. The recent downfall of the divison has a lot to do with losing so many divas in a short period of time. Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix, Melina and Kelly Kelly have all left over the course of the last two years or so. Losing Eve recently didn't help it either because at least she had a good heel character and actually was pretty solid in the ring. But the main downfall is that Vince stopped caring about the division and so he books it like shit now.

If you do want to see hot women who can work good matches and have some kind of character then watch TNA Impact on thursdays. They give their female performers respect by giving them storylines and allowing them enough time in the ring to put on a good match. That's something that the WWE just doesn't do anymore.

adamclark52
04-23-2013, 08:11 PM
How can you forget about Mickie James? She carried the divison for a long time after Trish and Lita retired. The recent downfall of the divison has a lot to do with losing so many divas in a short period of time. Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix, Melina and Kelly Kelly have all left over the course of the last two years or so. Losing Eve recently didn't help it either because at least she had a good heel character and actually was pretty solid in the ring. But the main downfall is that Vince stopped caring about the division and so he books it like shit now.

If you do want to see hot women who can work good matches and have some kind of character then watch TNA Impact on thursdays. They give their female performers respect by giving them storylines and allowing them enough time in the ring to put on a good match. That's something that the WWE just doesn't do anymore.

I don't forget her but I don't see her in that "classic" line-up with Molly Holly, Trish, Lita, Victoria:lovedup: and Gail Kim. She came in at the tail-end and my last memories of her were that terrible angle with Michelle McCool and Layla where they called her "Piggy James". She did have one of the the last "great" womens matches in the WWE with Trish at Wrestlemania 22, IMO. If Trish/Lita main-eventing Raw came before that then she did have the last great womens match in the WWE.

She was great but wrestling as a whole soured on me during her peak so that drags her down.

Sinister_Chalupa666
04-24-2013, 04:34 PM
Victoria and Trish had an amazing hardcore women's match.

dcmetal108
04-27-2013, 04:43 PM
So I met Jake The Snake today at C2E2 and he was by far one of the biggest assholes I've ever met. Not only was he listed as being a free signing when I went to give him the picture I wanted him to sign he tells me it's $20 for it. He then asks for my name and when I tell him he starts yelling towards me asking me for my name again. Finally after spelling it out he sets the paper back down and I ask for a picture and he tells me that if I want a picture with him it'll be another $20. I told Jake no and he says well then if you want a picture it'll be another $20 or your not getting one. After telling him I won't do it again and walking away he just got pissy. Also during the entire time me meeting him he seemed uninterested and even cracked some joke about the WWF picture I had and him doing coke. Overall he was a asshole and I regret ever giving him a penny of my money.

adamclark52
04-27-2013, 06:01 PM
So I met Jake The Snake today at C2E2 and he was by far one of the biggest assholes I've ever met. Not only was he listed as being a free signing when I went to give him the picture I wanted him to sign he tells me it's $20 for it. He then asks for my name and when I tell him he starts yelling towards me asking me for my name again. Finally after spelling it out he sets the paper back down and I ask for a picture and he tells me that if I want a picture with him it'll be another $20. I told Jake no and he says well then if you want a picture it'll be another $20 or your not getting one. After telling him I won't do it again and walking away he just got pissy. Also during the entire time me meeting him he seemed uninterested and even cracked some joke about the WWF picture I had and him doing coke. Overall he was a asshole and I regret ever giving him a penny of my money.

Ouch. In all reality even with all this DDP Yoga stuff he's doing I can see him relapsing in a year or two.

dcmetal108
04-27-2013, 06:23 PM
Ouch. In all reality even with all this DDP Yoga stuff he's doing I can see him relapsing in a year or two.

I can too now. Scott Hall I think will do well though because he's genuine but Jake The Snake is a asshole. You shouldn't charge for stuff you'd said was free let alone $40. I even told him I donated to him for his fundraiser and he couldn't give two shits while DDP next to him is going all out for the people by him.

adamclark52
04-27-2013, 07:08 PM
I can too now. Scott Hall I think will do well though because he's genuine but Jake The Snake is a asshole. You shouldn't charge for stuff you'd said was free let alone $40. I even told him I donated to him for his fundraiser and he couldn't give two shits while DDP next to him is going all out for the people by him.

I'm scepticle about Hall. Some people are just beyond help.

dcmetal108
04-27-2013, 07:32 PM
Holy Shit almost forgot,

Virgil was at the convention today and he only had one guest at his table the entire time I saw him there.

adamclark52
04-27-2013, 08:19 PM
http://kayfabecomedy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/virgil-wrestling-superstar.jpg

dcmetal108
04-27-2013, 08:28 PM
http://kayfabecomedy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/virgil-wrestling-superstar.jpg

Virgil had one with Million Dollar Man on it and tons of pictures on the table.

Sanitarium78
04-28-2013, 11:17 AM

You mean the guy who made a career out of playing a dark, twisted, untrustworthy character and has a bad reputation due to all the drugs and alcohol problems he's had through the years was an asshole to you? Shocking:eek:

Given Jake's past it would've been more surprising if he was nice to you to be honest. This is why I don't really care to meet or converse with anybody famous. I wanna make sure I remember them for the reasons I like them.

dcmetal108
04-28-2013, 03:36 PM
You mean the guy who made a career out of playing a dark, twisted, untrustworthy character and has a bad reputation due to all the drugs and alcohol problems he's had through the years was an asshole to you? Shocking:eek:

Given Jake's past it would've been more surprising if he was nice to you to be honest. This is why I don't really care to meet or converse with anybody famous. I wanna make sure I remember them for the reasons I like them.

I've been a fuck ton of celebrities even one that usually have bad reputations but turn out to be extremely nice. It's rare to meet a dickhead though.

adamclark52
04-28-2013, 03:44 PM
I've heard a couple of interviews with Jake the Snake on Busted Open (a show on Sirius radio) and the first one, around a year ago, he was an absolute prick. The second time, only a few weeks ago, he was the nicest guy in the world.

dcmetal108
04-28-2013, 04:50 PM
I've heard a couple of interviews with Jake the Snake on Busted Open (a show on Sirius radio) and the first one, around a year ago, he was an absolute prick. The second time, only a few weeks ago, he was the nicest guy in the world.

I'm still pissed at how unappreciative he was when I said I donated money to him. He couldn't of given two shits.

John The Drummer
04-30-2013, 12:24 PM
WWE needs to stop having "Dance Offs" ... they arent funny or entertaining in the slightest. Three hours and thats how they plan on entertaining everyone? Some low carders need TV time too...

adamclark52
04-30-2013, 11:56 PM
"Dance offs", "Rap battles" all need to go away.

They'll never do worse, however, than the political debate. Steiner verses Nowinski: wow!

Sanitarium78
05-01-2013, 05:40 AM
WWE needs to stop having "Dance Offs" ... they arent funny or entertaining in the slightest. Three hours and thats how they plan on entertaining everyone? Some low carders need TV time too...

This is why you read a couple online reviews of RAW to see what happened and then decide if you're gonna watch it;) They got me to hang on last week because Taker wrestled on both RAW and SD. But if he doesn't show up again i'm not watching any WWE TV shows until Punk returns. I'll probably still check out the PPVs since they actually wrestle on those. Until Punk comes back i'm good with just watching TNA and ROH. At least they don't have their heads constantly up their asses when it comes to booking a good wrestling show like Vince seems to all the time now. It's a shame TNA doesn't have the money and marketing ability the WWE has . With how good Impact has been for the last year and a half, they would be giving the WWE some serious competition if they did.

They'll never do worse, however, than the political debate. Steiner verses Nowinski: wow!

When the hell did that happen? I don't even have the slightest recollection of it.

adamclark52
05-01-2013, 09:47 AM
This is why you read a couple online reviews of RAW to see what happened and then decide if you're gonna watch it;) They got me to hang on last week because Taker wrestled on both RAW and SD. But if he doesn't show up again i'm not watching any WWE TV shows until Punk returns. I'll probably still check out the PPVs since they actually wrestle on those. Until Punk comes back i'm good with just watching TNA and ROH. At least they don't have their heads constantly up their asses when it comes to booking a good wrestling show like Vince seems to all the time now. It's a shame TNA doesn't have the money and marketing ability the WWE has . With how good Impact has been for the last year and a half, they would be giving the WWE some serious competition if they did.

When the hell did that happen? I don't even have the slightest recollection of it.

Mid-2003, after Steiners main even push had ended. I think it was leading up to the Bad Blood pay per view. It. Was. Brutal.

dcmetal108
05-01-2013, 01:33 PM
Rumor is Taker is done for right now since he was suppose to be taking the angle if Cena was injured but since Cena is still in they took Taker off the scripts for now.

Also on a good note just picked up WWE's new dvd of The Best Of The In Your House PPV's!

Sanitarium78
05-01-2013, 07:27 PM
I read Punk's return has been moved up a few weeks and he'll be back at the end of the month. My vacation from watching WWE TV is lasting shorter than expected if that's the case.

I'm definitely gonna check out the best of In Your House DVD. They need to bring those back, I loved how they used to have a seperate theme based on what the main event match was. Now we just get the same PPV on the same month every year. At least the In Your House theme made the PPV seem special. I hope they have something from Revenge Of The Taker, I attended that one. Taker/Mankind for the title and Austin/Bret were pretty good matches. The tag title match with The Legion Of Doom against Owen and The British Bulldog was good as well.

I also went to Breakdown that they had at Copps Colesium in Hamilton, Ontario. I remember that was the night where the fans started cheering the Rock and started booing Ken Shamrock. Owen Hart's match opened the show and the Canadian crowd gave him a huge ovation. Possibly the best pop of the night besides Austin and Rock. That was also when Taker had an alliance with Kane and Taker was slowly starting to make his heel turn at the end of '98 and begining of '99. The triple threat title match between them two and Austin was good but the ending kind of pissed people off with both Taker and Kane pinning Austin at the same time and then Vince running off with the belt.

Sanitarium78
05-05-2013, 03:23 PM
So, reports are coming out that Punk has now been pulled from all shows for the rest of the summer:mad:

Either his injuries or issues with management are worse than we thought or the WWE just wants to keep him off longer that way his return is much bigger when it happens. Hopefully he doesn't randomly return one night without any hype. Before he comes back they need to hype that shit for about a month and make it a big deal. This way it will get people to watch the show. Besides Cena, Punk is the only other legitimate fulltime superstar on the WWE roster. They better treat his return right.

dcmetal108
05-05-2013, 03:39 PM
So, reports are coming out that Punk has now been pulled from all shows for the rest of the summer:mad:

Either his injuries or issues with management are worse than we thought or the WWE just wants to keep him off longer that way his return is much bigger when it happens. Hopefully he doesn't randomly return one night without any hype. Before he comes back they need to hype that shit for about a month and make it a big deal. This way it will get people to watch the show. Besides Cena, Punk is the only other legitimate fulltime superstar on the WWE roster. They better treat his return right.

Well WWE can now learn what a decline in viewership is.

Maideneer
05-06-2013, 07:15 PM
Raw was really weak tonight...there's just nothing exciting going on. I'm not ordering Extreme Rules, it's not worth the $...I mean, $44.99 for a non-premiere event, are they nuts?! I'd be out $550 a year if I ordered every PPV, pfff.

There's no blast area in a 3 hour radius of me either, so I'll wait for the YouTube boots.

Anyway, back to Raw. So many useless skits and replays I can't count them all. I already know what happened earlier tonight, I don't need to get a recap 30 minutes after it happened. Divas matches are useless filler, Zack Ryder always loses (sadly), Cena doesn't wrestle, he just opens as the host. Del Rio/Swagger is just dullsville, so they threw Ziggler in which is ok I guess. Titles mean nothing as Barrett is always a jobber basically, and so is Kingston (teaming with Uso's vs. The Shield?!). Could care less about Lesnar vs. H. Next week is a dance contest between Fandango and Jericho, whoop-dee-doo.

This needs to improve, stat.

Sanitarium78
05-06-2013, 07:22 PM
Raw was really weak tonight...there's just nothing exciting going on. I'm not ordering Extreme Rules, it's not worth the $...I mean, $44.99 for a non-premiere event, are they nuts?! I'd be out $550 a year if I ordered every PPV, pfff.

It's 2013 you don't have to buy any PPV in order to watch it.

Maideneer
05-06-2013, 07:43 PM
First I don't know what an Xbox Live does, now this. I guess I really am in the dark.

dcmetal108
05-06-2013, 07:48 PM
First I don't know what an Xbox Live does, now this. I guess I really am in the dark.

haha there are hundreds of sites that do "free" live streams of the PPV's.

Sanitarium78
05-06-2013, 07:50 PM

HINT: If you've ever downloaded music, PPVs are done the same way.

Maideneer
05-06-2013, 08:08 PM

Guess that's my problem...I think I've downloaded two songs in my life.

dcmetal108
05-06-2013, 08:09 PM

Or he could just watch the live stream! Must more exciting.

adamclark52
05-06-2013, 11:09 PM

Something they do in Canada at least and maybe in your area too is show the PPV's at theaters. It usually costs around twenty dollars and it's more fun I find to see it with a bunch of other people. You can feed off their excitement and reactions and get more for less than you would at home.

That said, if it's a miserable PPV seeing it in theater at least costs you less but the experience isn't much better.

John The Drummer
05-07-2013, 12:11 PM
RAW WAS SO LAME!!!!

I will give them a positive comment though, the Lesnar destroying Triple H's office was a bit of an Attitude Era throwback. Still kinda lame, but a nice change of pace.

Note to the bookers: The Funkadactyl's suck, don't let them wrestle.

Sanitarium78
05-07-2013, 04:04 PM
News about last night's RAW rating:

"Last night's episode of Raw hit a 2.9 rating with 3.91 million viewers. Those numbers were down 6% and 9%, respectively, from a 3.07 and 4.29 million viewers last week; it made for the lowest viewership of 2013 and the first show of the year below four million viewers. The show did hours of 3.96 million, 3.87 million and 3.91 million viewers.

The show ranked #2 among overall viewers and in the key male demographics, behing the NBA Playoffs on TNT"

The NBA playoffs have been awesome so far and that is no doubt a big reason why RAW was so low. But not having Punk or any other star power outside of Cena, who everyone is sick of, is not helping the show. They really need to do something because Cena is not the answer and he hasn't been for awhile now. They should put the belt on Ryback and see what happens there. Who knows, the WWE might actually create a new star if they did that. Isn't that what they're supposed to do anyways?

Maideneer
05-08-2013, 10:55 AM
I smell some Legend or at least Attitude era comebacks soon due to the lull.

dcmetal108
05-08-2013, 11:47 AM
I smell some Legend or at least Attitude era comebacks soon due to the lull.

Like who?

Taker is already back as is HHH.

Shawn Micheals won't come back to wrestle until WM likely and Stone Cold is done for good.

Batista is rumored to come back but who knows.

What other big attitude era guys are left? Or what legends would agree to come back?

I mean hell even like New Age Outlaws wouldn't come back full time.

Maideneer
05-08-2013, 12:51 PM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091120160546/prowrestling/images/9/95/The_Young_Stallions.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzdbq70jy11qcu9y8o1_400.jpg
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081119111148/prowrestling/images/3/34/Bushwhackers.jpg

Sanitarium78
05-08-2013, 02:03 PM
The Undertaker does a commercial out of character:eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n7lVWulxO3w

Does anyone else get the feeling he's gonna kick your ass if you don't participate in this?

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-08-2013, 04:34 PM
We noted last week how the Antonio Cesaro vs. Kofi Kingston match from Main Event was praised by several WWE talents on Twitter. The match also received praise among WWE officials but the success of the match was credited to Cesaro.

The feeling was that Cesaro made the match excellent and that's why he was booked to face Randy Orton on this week's Main Event.

Regarding the promo Cesaro cut on Monday's RAW after defeating Zack Ryder, it was almost the same promo he cut at last week's WWE NXT tapings after defeating Yoshi Tatsu. It appears WWE has decided to do away with Cesaro's yodeling gimmick.

THANK FUCKING GOD!

Seriously though. What does Cesaro have to do to get a push? He would be an amazing intercontinental champion. Dude is beast :rocker:

Sanitarium78
05-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Seriously though. What does Cesaro have to do to get a push? He would be an amazing intercontinental champion.

Um, didn't he just have a push with the US title? The guy is on TV every week, it's not like he's straving for TV time at all. Yeah, the WWE fucked up by giving him that stupid yoddeling gimmick and jobbing him out recently but with the thin midcard they have there wasn't really much for him to do after he reached the six month mark holding the title. The reason he wasn't at mania and has been jobbing out recently is because he's beaten all the midcard guys so there's just been nothing for him to do lately.

Hopefully, he's elevated up to the world heavyweight title scene. The guy can cut a decent enough, believable promo and has the in ring skill the give some credibility to the title. If someone as uninteresting as Ziggler can hold the big gold belt there's no reason why Cesaro, who's a billion times more talented than him can't have a run with it within the next year.

Maideneer
05-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Like who?

Taker is already back as is HHH.

Shawn Micheals won't come back to wrestle until WM likely and Stone Cold is done for good.

Batista is rumored to come back but who knows.

What other big attitude era guys are left? Or what legends would agree to come back?

I mean hell even like New Age Outlaws wouldn't come back full time.

In all seriousness besides my silly pics, wasn't there news of RVD returning? I think he's done with TNA, but I don't watch it so I don't know.

Others I can think of off the top of my head for WWE return contention:
Tommy Dreamer

X-Pac (according to Wiki, Waltman announced via his Twitter account that he had been sent a WWE contract, as part of the 'Legends Program')

What's Val Venis up to these days?

Finlay is back sort of, where the hell is he? I feel like a lot of people like him are waiting in the wings hanging back, we just don't realize it, and the writers don't even know what they have.

And the dream of dreams - why Keibler doesn't return as Fandango's permanent valet I don't know. What else is she doing besides going to Ravens games and getting bit parts on sitcoms?

Sanitarium78
05-08-2013, 08:44 PM
In all seriousness besides my silly pics, wasn't there news of RVD returning? I think he's done with TNA, but I don't watch it so I don't know.

Tommy Dreamer

X-Pac (according to Wiki, Waltman announced via his Twitter account that he had been sent a WWE contract, as part of the 'Legends Program')

Finlay is back sort of, where the hell is he? I feel like a lot of people like him are waiting in the wings hanging back, we just don't realize it, and the writers don't even know what they have.

And the dream of dreams - why Keibler doesn't return as Fandango's permanent valet I don't know. What else is she doing besides going to Ravens games and getting bit parts on sitcoms?

I hope you're not serious about bringing back any of these people? RVD is the only one here who was ever a legit draw and made money. He would be the only one out of the ones you mentioned who a lot a fans would like to see in the WWE again. But RVD has put on weight and was high as fuck during his last run in TNA. He's much slower and actually both scary and sad to watch perform now. He's really fallen off bad when it comes to his ring work. If he did come back, he would have the same impact as Jericho. Fans would think it's cool he came back but in the long run he wouldn't really have much of an impact on anything significant.

X-Pac works as a talent scout in the WWE developmental league. Proving that you don't actually have to have any talent in order to be qualified to scout it. He only made it as far as he did because of who he was friends with. He did however help Jericho when he first came to the WWF by working with him on how to wrestle the WWE style. So maybe he was more talented then we all thought. Still, another return that wouldn't help the product out at all for the better.

PVH5150
05-08-2013, 08:53 PM

Smoking weed.

dcmetal108
05-08-2013, 09:04 PM

Tommy Dreamer

Please say you're joking.

RVD was rumored but the fact that he will never stop smoking pot nonstop will make it where WWE won't take him.

Tommy Dreamer works backstage for WWE in the talent or writing department I believe.

X-Pac does have a legends contract in talks but no one is asking for him back because he wouldn't have a huge draw by himself.

Fucking no one wants Finley or Venus back.

And why would Keibler come back as the shitty side part to a shitty wrestler who might not stay around long when she date one of the richest actors and do whatever she wants.

Maideneer
05-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Ok I'm joking.

Maideneer
05-08-2013, 09:59 PM
And why would Keibler come back as the shitty side part to a shitty wrestler who might not stay around long when she date one of the richest actors and do whatever she wants.

And if Clooney dumps her? Besides...it's Stacy, those legs!

Maideneer
05-09-2013, 06:34 AM
On another note...RAW from Brooklyn July 15th! :party: I've been waiting to see the new Barclays Center and as long as cheap seats are cheap, then I'm down.

dcmetal108
05-09-2013, 08:07 AM
And if Clooney dumps her? Besides...it's Stacy, those legs!

Clooney isn't that dumb.

Maideneer
05-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Don't underestimate Hollywood actors and their stupidity. Plus, if business dictated that he needs to dump her for whatever reason, he would do it in a split second.

adamclark52
05-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Don't underestimate Hollywood actors and their stupidity. Plus, if business dictated that he needs to dump her for whatever reason, he would do it in a split second.

Are you telling me they're not in love?

Maideneer
05-10-2013, 03:52 AM
Are you telling me they're not in love?

:lol:

John The Drummer
05-10-2013, 12:21 PM
Turned on TNA for the last half hour. Aces and 8's (Bubba Ray, D-Von, Mr. Kennedy) vs Sting and Kurt Angle. Wasn't bad, Abyss made an appearance at the end as Sting and Angle's third partner. Seemed a bit stiff in the ring, but it was cool.

Sanitarium78
05-10-2013, 01:32 PM
Turned on TNA for the last half hour. Aces and 8's (Bubba Ray, D-Von, Mr. Kennedy) vs Sting and Kurt Angle. Wasn't bad, Abyss made an appearance at the end as Sting and Angle's third partner. Seemed a bit stiff in the ring, but it was cool.

It was great to see Abyss come back. It's one of the few times in recent memory in wrestling where I yelled "hell yeah" at the TV when it happened. But I looked at the spoilers for next week the Joseph Parks character is still around. So, unfortunately, Abyss isn't back fulltime yet. Abyss has always been stiff in the ring. He strikes me as the kind of guy that has no idea how strong he really is, so guys do take a beating when they're in the ring with him. His wrestling style mix of power moves and hardcore has made for some cool spots in the past.

Too bad you tuned in late and missed the great tag match between Daniels/Kazarian and Roode/Aries. You also missed the knockouts tag match with Gail Kim and Tara against Mickie James and Velvet Sky:drool::drool:

XDoomsayerX
05-10-2013, 09:02 PM
Velvet Sky:drool::drool:

Bleh...

How is TNA right now? Storyline wise I mean. Aces and Eights really the main thing still going?

adamclark52
05-10-2013, 09:16 PM
Ahem, we were talking about Stacy Keibler yesterday. Can we get back on that subject.

http://www.annuaire-web-france.com/wallpaper/iPhone/iPhone-image-stacy-keibler-sexy-0252.jpg

Sanitarium78
05-12-2013, 06:10 PM
Dolph Ziggler suffered a concussion at the Smackdown taping last week. It happened when Swagger kicked him in the head when he bent down to pick up a ladder that was in the ring. Reports say that Ziggler had memory loss from it and doesn't remember anything that happened on monday or tuesday of last week. WWE is working on another plan for his title match at the PPV next week if he's not cleared to compete.

If Dolph can't go, maybe they can put Mark Henry or Antonio Cesaro in there instead. We might actually get an interesting world heavyweight champ if one of them are involved.

adamclark52
05-13-2013, 11:38 AM
I was reading online about how bad WWE's latest movie did this weekend. Then I went to WWE Studios (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Studios) wiki page to see how some of their other movies fared. Wow, that's bad. Scroll down on that link to see for yourself.

That is, if the link even works. For as advanced an awesome as iPads are they still have a few flaws.

dcmetal108
05-13-2013, 12:16 PM
The Marine, The Condemned, The Call, and 12 Rounds overall did decent enough.

Plus their new movie isn't even wide released.

John The Drummer
05-13-2013, 12:21 PM
Don't forget See No Evil :D :D :D :D :D

dcmetal108
05-13-2013, 12:44 PM
Don't forget See No Evil :D :D :D :D :D

That movie was fucking horrendous.

adamclark52
05-13-2013, 11:19 PM
I'll admit I focused on Legendary thru That's What I Am. I mean Knucklehead, ouch!

And I'll also admit that I actually enjoyed and own a copy of the Condemned.

Maideneer
05-14-2013, 04:24 PM
Best fan signs from Raw last night:

Sandow stole my dads robe
Raw needs Punk
Turn Cena interesting :lol:

Maideneer
05-16-2013, 08:10 PM
Ahem, we were talking about Stacy Keibler yesterday. Can we get back on that subject.

http://www.annuaire-web-france.com/wallpaper/iPhone/iPhone-image-stacy-keibler-sexy-0252.jpg

If nothing else, Keibler should attend those Wrestlecon events and charge $100 for your very own private ring entrance moment and an autograph. She'd make a fuckin' bazillion dollars and the line would never end to get in.

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/5646/stacyref7fn.jpg

JRA
05-16-2013, 08:15 PM
If nothing else, Keibler should attend those Wrestlecon events and charge $100 for your very own private ring entrance moment and an autograph. She'd make a fuckin' bazillion dollars and the line would never end to get in.

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/5646/stacyref7fn.jpg

Oh the double entendres.

adamclark52
05-16-2013, 11:08 PM
Scott Steiner really is a genius. He got to hold the WCW title for so long because people backstage were legit afraid he may snap if they tried to take it off him. He comes to WWE, doesn't get a title but instead got this for a good six months.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-n6ZmHNaT8qI/TxNkhZByp-I/AAAAAAAACA0/l4z9mFJ-q34/w497-h373/Bad_Blood_2003_-_Scott_Steiner_Vs_T.jpg

Bravo Scott (you 'roided out psychopath) Bravo

Maideneer
05-17-2013, 04:20 AM
So, I'm going to buy tickets for Smackdown on Ticketmaster, and tickets are "$20". I go to buy 2 tix and there's a $3.50 facility charge (per ticket), a $10.10 convenience fee (per ticket), a $1.50 additional taxes (per ticket), and a $5.50 order processing fee.

So we just went from $40 straight up to $75.70. Bite me. I'll wait until day of I guess to get tickets...

Sanitarium78
05-17-2013, 05:47 AM
So, I'm going to buy tickets for Smackdown on Ticketmaster, and tickets are "$20". I go to buy 2 tix and there's a $3.50 facility charge (per ticket), a $10.10 convenience fee (per ticket), a $1.50 additional taxes (per ticket), and a $5.50 order processing fee.

So we just went from $40 straight up to $75.70. Bite me. I'll wait until day of I guess to get tickets...

Yeah, whenever you can buy tickets from the venue box office you should do it. There may still be a fee of a dollar or two but that's fine since you won't have to pay the $10 and $5 fees.

Since we're talking about what a genius Scott Steiner is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WFoC3TR5rzI

adamclark52
05-17-2013, 06:02 PM
Yeah, whenever you can buy tickets from the venue box office you should do it. There may still be a fee of a dollar or two but that's fine since you won't have to pay the $10 and $5 fees.

Since we're talking about what a genius Scott Steiner is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WFoC3TR5rzI

You know what, for as fucking insane as that promo was I think his math was spot-on.

adamclark52
05-17-2013, 07:47 PM
While we're still on the subject of Stacy Keibler...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_fH_x4Wxul1U/TEqNNOTxW5I/AAAAAAAAAUY/Km_3K85VeTM/s1600/stacy-keibler-01.jpg

:party:

dcmetal108
05-17-2013, 08:34 PM
Ok guys lets not just love on Stacy. Time to see who can get the hottest pic of another WWF diva. We have Trish, Lita, Torrie Wilson, Sable, etc. Let's do this SHHHHIIIIITTTT!

Maideneer
05-18-2013, 05:21 AM
I always loved this one.

http://juancjk19.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/1088834391.jpg

rjturtle9
05-18-2013, 09:38 AM
>Torrie Wilson's Playboy spread
>end thread

adamclark52
05-18-2013, 12:25 PM
I have to stick with the Stacy Keibler pic John the Drummer posted. She was the only natural looking diva in that day. The rest were all hot too (for they most part) but most were too plastic. Even Trish. I went to the same highschool as her and believe me, she was heavily altered.

I guess Molly was natural as well but she never posed for those types of pictures.

adamclark52
05-18-2013, 07:06 PM
I'm not sure what I can and cannot post here, so I'll just post this link. Not pornographic but HOT!

http://www.yardbarker.com/media/4/3/432cee131835e0372b4fbdae960bbe69178fb8e7/xl/wwe_pics.jpg

dcmetal108
05-18-2013, 08:58 PM
I'm not sure what I can and cannot post here, so I'll just post this link. Not pornographic but HOT!

http://www.yardbarker.com/media/4/3/432cee131835e0372b4fbdae960bbe69178fb8e7/xl/wwe_pics.jpg

haha I think as long as it isn't X rated we are fine. lol.

adamclark52
05-19-2013, 06:21 AM
...oh shit...it's May 19th...

dcmetal108
05-19-2013, 07:17 AM
Yeah I'll be out seeing Jay And Silent Bob tonight so I won't be watching.

adamclark52
05-19-2013, 12:57 PM
I wasn't referring to the pay per view...I just get freaked out every May 19th...since 2006... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/See_No_Evil_(film))like something BAD happened on this day...but tomorrow I'll get over it.

rjturtle9
05-19-2013, 01:58 PM
Links to live stream please if you get it. Wanna watch it but I had problems with the last PPV I tried streaming.

Sanitarium78
05-19-2013, 02:54 PM
I wasn't referring to the pay per view...I just get freaked out every May 19th...since 2006... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/See_No_Evil_(film))like something BAD happened on this day...but tomorrow I'll get over it.

The whole May 19th deal wasn't all about the movie. I seem to remember that Kane said something about that was the day of the fire at the funeral parlor that burned him, killed his stepdad (Taker's father) and his mom. I've really liked his work with Daniel Bryan but Kane is the greatest psycho character of all time in wrestling and he needs to go insane again after team hell no is over.

adamclark52
05-19-2013, 04:29 PM
The whole May 19th deal wasn't all about the movie. I seem to remember that Kane said something about that was the day of the fire at the funeral parlor that burned him, killed his stepdad (Taker's father) and his mom. I've really liked his work with Daniel Bryan but Kane is the greatest psycho character of all time in wrestling and he needs to go insane again after team hell no is over.

It was all about the movie, they just actually had to find some way to end it after the movie came out. I give them kudos for coming up with the family story rather than just dropping it. And I seem to remember them doing a little sort of joke segment with Kane around May the following year, or the year after that.

It wasn't an angle I loved or hated but it's one of those things I can never forget, since it happens around my birthday.

BloodoftheKings
05-19-2013, 05:21 PM
My stream cut out after Del Rio beat Swagger. God that was fucking stupid. It's like they're just making shit up on the fly. lol'd when the camera guy brought out that little monitor.

Just got back on, ready for more nonsense.

Sinister_Chalupa666
05-19-2013, 05:26 PM
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adamclark52
05-19-2013, 06:32 PM
So did Cena verses Ryback end in a double count-out or no contest? :tp:

That is better then Super-Cena getting up at the count of 9.5999999999 seconds while Ryback was still down.

BloodoftheKings
05-19-2013, 07:38 PM
So did Cena verses Ryback end in a double count-out or no contest? :tp:

No contest, they never counted.

Also, I'm glad Bork won.

JRA
05-19-2013, 08:39 PM
I've come to the conclusion that the only reason HHH won against Lesnar at WM is because Brock wanted a Wrestlemania payday.

Well think about it, who makes the most money in matches? The losers. You are paid more to lay down for the other guy so they look good (and so you don't have any motivation to be in business for yourself). Cena was already occupied, so who was left?

I think Undertaker would have been a smarter choice, but that's just me.

adamclark52
05-21-2013, 10:19 AM
I've come to the conclusion that the only reason HHH won against Lesnar at WM is because Brock wanted a Wrestlemania payday.

Well think about it, who makes the most money in matches? The losers. You are paid more to lay down for the other guy so they look good (and so you don't have any motivation to be in business for yourself). Cena was already occupied, so who was left?

I think Undertaker would have been a smarter choice, but that's just me.

You make a point but I don't see that. I think Vince is still the epitome of wanting to show how much better he is than his competition and the people who wronged him. And he loves rubbing it in the faces of the losers that he won. Long after anyone stopped caring. Look how he handled the WCW thing and most of its stars; he buried them. He threw Bischoff in a garbage truck. He turned DDP into...I don't know but it wasn't good. He made Goldberg wear a Goldust wig and have an entrance where he came out of a broom closet. Brock left on worse terms than anyone I can remember and set the WWE back years. He came back but you know Vince wants to show him who owns his ass. Therefore the loss at Wrestlemania. I knew he'd be back one day and I knew he'd be jobbed out when he did come back. Thankfully it's been a little more subtle than having him wear a Zack Ryder bandana and doing the Harlem Shuffle in the middle of the ring.

I don't know if there is any real competition between Vince and Dana White but that may have had something to do with it as well.

And why Tripe H? He's still Vince's number one "yes man". He did it for the old man so he could get a little further up his ass.

John The Drummer
05-21-2013, 12:08 PM
Anyone catch AJs match last night? I caught the very end of it when she locked Layla (?) in a submission hold. Layla tapped out by spanking AJ and grabbing her butt :lol: . Not sure if that was intentional ....

XDoomsayerX
05-21-2013, 12:58 PM
Anyone catch AJs match last night? I caught the very end of it when she locked Layla (?) in a submission hold. Layla tapped out by spanking AJ and grabbing her butt :lol: . Not sure if that was intentional ....

:drool:

Also The Shield vs Team Hell No and Kofi from Raw last night was great. What a damn fine wrestling match. D-Bry needs to work more matches with peeps like that and hearing Daniel Bryan chants instead of yes and no was awesome as well.

dcmetal108
05-27-2013, 08:49 AM
Raw is in Canada tonight for a Bret Hart memorial show. If you use the WWE app after Raw goes off the air you'll get to see live the ceremony they are doing for Bret since that part will only air in Canada.

adamclark52
05-27-2013, 09:15 AM
Raw is in Canada tonight for a Bret Hart memorial show. If you use the WWE app after Raw goes off the air you'll get to see live the ceremony they are doing for Bret since that part will only air in Canada.

I've heard the WWE has gone above and beyond overboard with their schilling of this app.

I watched a bit of Raw and Smackdown last week for the first time in quite a few months, and it has really gone downhill. I mean, I had the night off last Monday and I rathered play video games than watch WWE.

John The Drummer
05-28-2013, 12:00 PM
Y2J called out Punk last night...hope it happens.

Maideneer
05-29-2013, 04:32 PM
They're hiring a Smackdown writer...anyone have the qualifications? Get in there!

https://careers-wwecorp.icims.com/jobs/2661/job

Sanitarium78
05-29-2013, 04:48 PM
They're hiring a Smackdown writer...anyone have the qualifications? Get in there!

https://careers-wwecorp.icims.com/jobs/2661/job

Does being a fan for almost 30 years qualify? If so, I can do it and I will have a lot better knowledge of the product than whatever failed Hollywood writers they hire/fire every year.

Maideneer
05-29-2013, 06:50 PM
Agreed. I'm sad I missed the entire Attitude era and beyond, but so fortunate to have caught and still remember vividly the 86-95 era. I think I can put something worthwhile together for that show.

adamclark52
05-30-2013, 12:09 AM
I don't think anyone who posts in this thread is what they're looking for.

adamclark52
05-30-2013, 12:12 AM
http://www.twnpnews.com/2013/05/press-release-wwe-warner-bros-head-to-bedrock/

:barf:

dcmetal108
05-30-2013, 09:39 AM
http://www.twnpnews.com/2013/05/press-release-wwe-warner-bros-head-to-bedrock/

:barf:

I'm kinda excited because Punk's not gonna do it if he thinks its utter shit.

Also it'd be nice if they started talking about their next PPV thats in three weeks.

adamclark52
05-31-2013, 09:20 PM
http://www.twnpnews.com/2013/05/tnas-new-time-slot-doesnt-help-ratings/

Wow, I guess me being a bit of a TNA basher is probably why I post stuff like this. But it seems like they're really bottoming out, especially on the eve of their last PPV for almost five months (I don't think they're doing another until October). I've heard the guys on Busted Open going on about how much they didn't like the last few episodes but I never hear the beginning of their broadcasts to hear what it was exactly that they haven't been liking. Something about AJ Styles and Aces & Eights.

dcmetal108
06-01-2013, 05:12 AM
Tna isn't going down especially with the fact that they said they are currently signing a huge guy that wasn't in contract with anyone else. That guy is currently "rumored" to be Goldberg since he said he would come back to wrestling when he was ready and he wouldn't go to WWE till they got their shit together.

adamclark52
06-01-2013, 05:55 AM
Tna isn't going down especially with the fact that they said they are currently signing a huge guy that wasn't in contract with anyone else. That guy is currently "rumored" to be Goldberg since he said he would come back to wrestling when he was ready and he wouldn't go to WWE till they got their shit together.

Well, I love Goldberg. But bringing him in would do nothing for ratings. Maybe a spike the first week or two but then it would go right back to where it was before. It's a different environment than the late 1990s. And Goldberg isn't the draw he once was. I can say without any doubt that if it is Goldberg I probably won't watch still. I may tune in just to see him but the second that one of the Hogans sluts onto the screen I'll be changing the channel.

That, plus the fact that they'll probably pay him a fortune and get a little return.

Sanitarium78
06-01-2013, 07:50 AM
There's no way TNA's "major" singing is Goldberg. TNA has already got their storylines for the next few months planned out and it's obvious to anybody watching that AJ Styles will win the Bound For Glory series this year and take the belt off Bully Ray in October. If Goldberg was coming in then he wouldn't do it unless he was getting a world title run which isn't in the plan for TNA. One thing TNA has been doing well over the last year and a half is letting storylines unfold and play out over the course of a number of months. Goldberg coming in would fuck up everything they've been doing recently and since Vince Russo doesn't book shows for them anymore there's no chance they're just gonna throw everything they planned out the window for Goldberg's 47 year old has been ass.

I wouldn't worry about TNA's rating's being low. They're still the most watched show on Spike TV. As long as Spike is around TNA will always have a TV show. Plus, both TNA and WWE have had dips in the rating's the last several weeks because of the NBA and NHL playoffs. I'm not surprised TNA got such a low rating this week since it was going up against game 4 of Heat/Pacers and it wasn't that good of show. It was the go home show for the PPV tomorrow so not much happened but last minute selling for the PPV.

JRA
06-01-2013, 02:55 PM
There's no way TNA's "major" singing is Goldberg. TNA has already got their storylines for the next few months planned out and it's obvious to anybody watching that AJ Styles will win the Bound For Glory series this year and take the belt off Bully Ray in October. If Goldberg was coming in then he wouldn't do it unless he was getting a world title run which isn't in the plan for TNA. One thing TNA has been doing well over the last year and a half is letting storylines unfold and play out over the course of a number of months. Goldberg coming in would fuck up everything they've been doing recently and since Vince Russo doesn't book shows for them anymore there's no chance they're just gonna throw everything they planned out the window for Goldberg's 47 year old has been ass.

I wouldn't worry about TNA's rating's being low. They're still the most watched show on Spike TV. As long as Spike is around TNA will always have a TV show. Plus, both TNA and WWE have had dips in the rating's the last several weeks because of the NBA and NHL playoffs. I'm not surprised TNA got such a low rating this week since it was going up against game 4 of Heat/Pacers and it wasn't that good of show. It was the go home show for the PPV tomorrow so not much happened but last minute selling for the PPV.

The most watched show on Spike? Didn't it get a 0.something this past thursday?

adamclark52
06-01-2013, 03:18 PM

It probably is the most watched show still, only so many people want to watch Auction Hunters, Truckin' and CSI reruns.

dcmetal108
06-01-2013, 04:43 PM
The only shows I watch on Spike are TNA, DEA, and reruns of like MXC and Manswers at like 2am.

adamclark52
06-01-2013, 05:03 PM
The only thing I've ever watched on Spike TV is commercials.

adamclark52
06-01-2013, 05:03 PM
I kid. Back in the early 2000's it was good. It had WWE and MXC, two of my favorite shows of all-time. And there was a game show called Oblivious that was really funny. Joe Schmoe (the first season) was pretty good. And later on it had Repo-Games, which was pretty good but too many damn commercials killed it. That's what really started killing that channel was too many commercials. Star Wars is a little over two hours, yet thanks to commercials it's over three hours when they play it on Spike (every weekend).

Sanitarium78
06-02-2013, 06:33 AM

Yeah, but overall it's still the most watched show on Spike. Name one other show on that channel? Spike is one of those stations that picks up crappy shows no other station wants and nobody wants to see. They would be out of business by now if TNA wasn't with them. Usually TNA averages between a 1.0-1.05 rating which translates to about a million and a half viewers.

The "major" free agent signing for TNA is probably John Morrison. He'll do good in the X Division or TV title picture but like all their major pickups it won't give them any kind of boost until they learn how to market themselves better.

dcmetal108
06-02-2013, 03:50 PM
I fucking hated John Morrison in WWE.

Sanitarium78
06-02-2013, 04:51 PM
I fucking hated John Morrison in WWE.

He used to annoy the crap out of me back when he got his first singles push as the IC champ. Hated him during his feud with Punk for the ECW title to. His last two years or so in the WWE he wasn't too bad though. Before he left he looked like he was just getting set to hit his in ring prime. He was decently over as a midcard face and I think he finally found his calling in that spot in the WWE. But he decided to leave to heal some nagging injuries and never came back. He can put on some fun matches and has a unique in ring style. He lacks the mic skills to be a main eventer but he can certainly bring some exciting spots to any midcard match he's in.

adamclark52
06-02-2013, 05:15 PM
I never minded John Morrison. The whole "Morrison" angle was a bit gay but he made the most of it. And I remember he was doing a wicked standing Shooting-Star Press (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzHpR8zFQZ4).

Wasn't a lot of his leaving a sort of a "guilty by association" thing with him dating Melina too?

dcmetal108
06-02-2013, 08:06 PM
Fuck yes for my WWE PPV I'm seeing in two weeks the two matches announced so far are CM Punk vs Jericho
Ryback vs Cena in a three stages of hell match.

XDoomsayerX
06-02-2013, 09:22 PM
Fuck yes for my WWE PPV I'm seeing in two weeks the two matches announced so far are CM Punk vs Jericho

Have you seen the 3 stages announced?

Lumberjack match :tp::tp::tp:

Tables Match :zzz:

Ambulance Match :axe:

adamclark52
06-02-2013, 09:34 PM
I can only remember one other Ambulance Match: Kane vs. Shane McMahon at Survivor Series 2003. That match didn't live up to the expectations. '

Something is telling me there's been another since but I can't remember.

dcmetal108
06-03-2013, 05:22 AM
Have you seen the 3 stages announced?

Lumberjack match :tp::tp::tp:

Tables Match :zzz:

Ambulance Match :axe:

Live though it'll be cool.

Stages should of been :

1.TLC
2.Falls Count Anywhere
3. I quit

Sanitarium78
06-03-2013, 06:16 AM

You're just finding this out now? If I were going to a PPV in a few weeks I would try to keep up with what's happening each week leading up to it. Maybe that's just me though:confused:

Punk and Jericho is still up in the air. Heyman accepted the match on Punk's behalf and I read the storyline might be that Punk no show's because he's pissed Heyman did that without talking to him first. This will lead to a face turn for Punk where he will feud with Lesnar going into Summerslam. I figured I would just warn you in case it doesn't happen. There's nothing worse as a wrestling fan than getting all hyped up to see someone or something happen and then they do the big swerve and screw you out of it.

Ryback and Cena is not a blood feud and should not have a three stages of hell match. Neither man has the skill to pull off this type of match and make it seem interesting for then length this will probably go.

Since were talking about three stages of hell, let's go back to 2001 where Austin and Triple H had one. Probably my favorite match of all time. They had a long rivalry and both guys hated each other with a passion going into it. The best blow off match for a feud you will ever see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grMI0-hXwIU

XDoomsayerX
06-03-2013, 12:17 PM
You're just finding this out now? If I were going to a PPV in a few weeks I would try to keep up with what's happening each week leading up to it. Maybe that's just me though:confused:

Punk and Jericho is still up in the air. Heyman accepted the match on Punk's behalf and I read the storyline might be that Punk no show's because he's pissed Heyman did that without talking to him first. This will lead to a face turn for Punk where he will feud with Lesnar going into Summerslam. I figured I would just warn you in case it doesn't happen. There's nothing worse as a wrestling fan than getting all hyped up to see someone or something happen and then they do the big swerve and screw you out of it.

Ryback and Cena is not a blood feud and should not have a three stages of hell match. Neither man has the skill to pull off this type of match and make it seem interesting for then length this will probably go.

Since were talking about three stages of hell, let's go back to 2001 where Austin and Triple H had one. Probably my favorite match of all time. They had a long rivalry and both guys hated each other with a passion going into it. The best blow off match for a feud you will ever see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grMI0-hXwIU

Pretty much all this. Ryback and Cena will disappoint like that Orton Cena 1hr Iron Man match :barf:

Punk needs a better return than just a match with Y2J even though they do put on clinics.

John The Drummer
06-03-2013, 12:30 PM
Don't forget the HBK vs Triple H 3 stages of Hell match.... I think it was at least. Didn't it end in a cage match or something? Or am I mistaking that for something else???

dcmetal108
06-03-2013, 07:28 PM
I've been working every night wrestlings on so I didn't pay much and I see Punk at least popping out for the PPV. They'd be dumb to hype him in his hometown and not have him at least show up.

XDoomsayerX
06-03-2013, 09:56 PM
I've been working every night wrestlings on so I didn't pay much and I see Punk at least popping out for the PPV. They'd be dumb to hype him in his hometown and not have him at least show up.

No that would actually be very ballsy though.
Punk needs an epic comeback and a great storyline to part of.

Also Daniel Bryan is a fucking beast, put the World Heavyweight title on him again or something the dude is sooo fucking over. He put on a good match with Ryback and wrestled earlier in the show!

Maideneer
06-04-2013, 06:43 AM
I'm going to Smackdown tonight. Orton, Sheamus & Jericho vs The Shield, gee who's gonna win? Oh and another one of Sandow's mental challenges. Fandango and supposedly Ziggler too?! Zack Ryder better be there, he's from down the road.

Sanitarium78
06-04-2013, 07:15 AM
I'm going to Smackdown tonight. Orton, Sheamus & Jericho vs The Shield, gee who's gonna win?

If it's like any of the various six man tags The Shield has had against the main eventers at house shows over the last few months, they will lose by DQ when one of them brings a chair into the ring and uses it. That match is more than likely the dark match main event and won't be part of the actually SD taping.

Maideneer
06-04-2013, 07:42 AM
As a bonus, they also do the Main Event taping so that's cool.

dcmetal108
06-04-2013, 08:26 AM
As a bonus, they also do the Main Event taping so that's cool.

Yeah it's usually two matches before they start the smackdown taping.

Sanitarium78
06-04-2013, 08:38 AM
Yeah it's usually two matches before they start the smackdown taping.

There's usually a dark match before the tapings start. Most of the time it's either some new guy facing a nobody or a meaningless jobber vs jobber match like Heath Slater against Zack Ryder.

Maideneer
06-04-2013, 09:20 AM
BTW, where's Bo Dallas? Haven't heard from him since Rumble.

John The Drummer
06-04-2013, 11:50 AM
The Wyatts eh? Any bets on how quickly they'll be put aside?

adamclark52
06-04-2013, 12:06 PM
I don't think Ryaback vs. Cena is ready for a 3 Stages of Hell match. Those are usually good at the end of a really hot months long feud and from what I've heard their feud has been anything but. And it's usually better when you put two ring technicians who can carry three matches in them (Austion, Triple H, Shawn Micheals). Cena ain't one of those guys and I don't know if Ryback will be totally gased after the first two.

dcmetal108
06-04-2013, 01:04 PM
I saw Fandango do a dark match like 8 months ago.

Sanitarium78
06-04-2013, 03:38 PM
I saw Fandango do a dark match like 8 months ago.

Really? At a Smackdown taping three years ago I saw Alberto Del Rio wrestle in the pre-show dark match:eek:

dcmetal108
06-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Really? At a Smackdown taping three years ago I saw Alberto Del Rio wrestle in the pre-show dark match:eek:

Yeah Fandango came out and did the entire dance thing too, the crowd was dead fucking silent the entire time.

Maideneer
06-04-2013, 07:06 PM
Well, I don't know if anyone cares about spoilers but I have them for Main Event & Smackdown if you want.

dcmetal108
06-04-2013, 08:36 PM
Well, I don't know if anyone cares about spoilers but I have them for Main Event & Smackdown if you want.

Is any of it about the upcoming PPV?

Also did everyone hear TNA's big new star they signed is ex UFC fighter Rampage Jackson.

Maideneer
06-04-2013, 09:10 PM
No I just mean spoliers for those shows...results in other words. Nothing out of the ordinary from tonight's show, except for one (almost) humongous POP of the year.

adamclark52
06-05-2013, 12:10 AM
Is any of it about the upcoming PPV?

Also did everyone hear TNA's big new star they signed is ex UFC fighter Rampage Jackson.

Yeah they were going on about that on Sirius XM Fight Club today, the MMA show. They didn't seem to think it was a good idea for him to waste his time there, basically.

As a mouthpiece he'd be fine but he needs some training before they throw him in a match. We shall see. Thirty bucks says he's gone by this time next year.

Sanitarium78
06-05-2013, 05:56 AM
No I just mean spoliers for those shows...results in other words. Nothing out of the ordinary from tonight's show, except for one (almost) humongous POP of the year.

Was the pop of the year the one during Jericho's match where CM Punk's music was played to distract him?

I'm not totally sure what to think about the TNA deal with Rampage Jackson. He can talk and has always been a pro wrestling fan which may help to drive him if he does anything in the ring for them. Some MMA style matches with Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle would be good. I wonder if TNA is paying any of his salary? Bellator might be since the contract includes deals with Spike TV, Bellator and TNA. They did the same thing with King Mo a year or so ago, and he has done nothing for any of the companies since then. But I do see potential in Rampage as a wrestler though. He can be TNA's version of what Ken Shamrock was when he was in the WWF.

dcmetal108
06-05-2013, 06:11 AM
Rampage won't do anything since he won't be a good wrestler and I don't think he will go over with the crowd too much.

Maideneer
06-05-2013, 06:16 AM
The punk music was explosive but the Ziggler pop was awesome, will probably be subdued because the sound just sucked last night. My TV is louder on mid-volume, the music was so low as well as all the mics. And since it was the hometown guy, Ryder got the biggest pop of the night and then proceeded to get jobbed in under 5 minutes. Curt Hawkins got subdued applause but he's from L.I. too, weird.

Main Event
Alicia Fox vs Naomi
Sheamus vs Antonio Cesaro
Uso's vs Rhodes Scholars
Justin Gabriel vs Curt Hawkins
Aksana vs Cameron

Smackdown
Miz TV w/Kane, Bryan & Orton
Jericho vs Axel
Rio vs Heath Slater
Kane vs Ryback (w/ambulance)
Sandow mental challenge bit
Fandango vs Ryder
Shield vs Orton/Bryan
Shield vs Hell No/Sheamus (prob the dark match)

Sanitarium78
06-05-2013, 07:05 AM
The punk music was explosive but the Ziggler pop was awesome, will probably be subdued because the sound just sucked last night. My TV is louder on mid-volume, the music was so low as well as all the mics. And since it was the hometown guy, Ryder got the biggest pop of the night and then proceeded to get jobbed in under 5 minutes. Curt Hawkins got subdued applause but he's from L.I. too, weird.

Main Event
Alicia Fox vs Naomi
Sheamus vs Antonio Cesaro
Uso's vs Rhodes Scholars
Justin Gabriel vs Curt Hawkins
Aksana vs Cameron

Smackdown
Miz TV w/Kane, Bryan & Orton
Jericho vs Axel
Rio vs Heath Slater
Kane vs Ryback (w/ambulance)
Sandow mental challenge bit
Fandango vs Ryder
Shield vs Orton/Bryan
Shield vs Hell No/Sheamus (prob the dark match)

Hawkins didn't get a reaction because they haven't done anything with him since he and Ryder were tag champs in that stable with Edge and that was like five years ago. Hometown or not, it's hard to get anyone to cheer for you when you've been irrelevant as long as he has.

I still don't get what a lot of fans see in Ziggler. The guy can sell moves like a motherfucker but overall he just isn't that good. His moveset is weak and he has one of the worst finishers I've ever seen. He's has some decent moments on the mic but for the most part he's nothing special there. He's a great in ring seller and that's the only real skill I've seen him bring to the table. I find nothing entertaining about him. The best thing he's got going is that AJ comes with him to the ring, that's it.

adamclark52
06-05-2013, 07:25 AM
I like Ziggler because there isn't too much to get excited about in the WWE these days. Ten years ago no one would've cared but today we'll take what we can get.

It's really sad that his career may be cut short.

Maideneer
06-05-2013, 08:25 AM
The good points from last night is that they put Raw on November 25 at Nassau on sale to only those in attendance. So I picked up 2 phenomenal seats fr dirt cheap. Thats gonna be a busy thanksgiving week...Overkill 2 nights back to back in NYC then Raw.

AJ didn't show last night, prob cause Del Rio faced someone else than Big E (thank god).

Oh and Bob Backlund was at the photo booth by the merch stand where I guess if you pay $, you can get a pic with him. He's what 70+ and up close, he looks amazing, in great shape still.

Aksana vs Cameron was just the pits. Botch after botch it was the worst match of the night.

Sad to see Cesaro kinda fading, I like him.

John The Drummer
06-05-2013, 12:12 PM
Does anyone even pay attention to Smackdown anymore? It doesn't seem like anything major happens on it anymore, just a filler show, IMO. I always turn it on, and find myself getting bored right away. I feel it was better on Thursday.

XDoomsayerX
06-05-2013, 03:45 PM
Does anyone even pay attention to Smackdown anymore? It doesn't seem like anything major happens on it anymore, just a filler show, IMO. I always turn it on, and find myself getting bored right away. I feel it was better on Thursday.

Pretty much a Raw recap but they still have quality matches.

I still dont get why WWE cant build stars, 3hr Raw, Main Event, Smackdown and all that social media they like to abuse and they still cant build stars. Like seriously Cesaro, Barrett, Ziggler, Kofi, Cody Rhodes, these dudes should be so much more. Yeah Ziggler has the title but the dude kind just won it.

John The Drummer
06-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Pretty much a Raw recap but they still have quality matches.

I still dont get why WWE cant build stars, 3hr Raw, Main Event, Smackdown and all that social media they like to abuse and they still cant build stars. Like seriously Cesaro, Barrett, Ziggler, Kofi, Cody Rhodes, these dudes should be so much more. Yeah Ziggler has the title but the dude kind just won it.
Are Cesaro, Barrett, Ziggler, Kofi, or Rhodes named John Cena? There is your answer :)

I turned TNA on when I got home last night, I am starting to get used to their more "theatric" filming style. It was pretty good, despite the lackluster promo made by... that new guy... who came from UFC, whatever his name is. I may try to watch it some more now. Good to see Chris Sabin (sp?) back too, he was one of my favorites back when I first started watching Impact.

Sinister_Chalupa666
06-08-2013, 08:46 PM
Looks like I am going to buy the Legends VIP Package for Alamo City Comic Con here.

So far Kevin Nash and Bret Hart are announced. Now just waiting for Steve Austin and HBK to be announced along with some others.

Get a free Bret Hart autograph picture and get to take a pic with him :party::party:

dcmetal108
06-12-2013, 09:54 AM
Why are only two matches announced for the PPV Sunday.

adamclark52
06-12-2013, 10:03 AM
Why are only two matches announced for the PPV Sunday.

Doesn't look good, does it? You have to figure the Three Stages of Hell match should eat up at least forty five minutes of the card, maybe even an hour (good luck with that). And whatever CM Punk does, be it a match or a promo, will eat up twenty minutes. It hasn't been announced but don't be surprised to see Curtis Axel take CM Punks place and face Jericho, so there's another match there. I'd say to expect a lot of filler and unannounced stuff (IC title match, Alberto Del Rio match) to fill up the card. Probably a long, drawn out Triple H segment too.

dcmetal108
06-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Doesn't look good, does it? You have to figure the Three Stages of Hell match should eat up at least forty five minutes of the card, maybe even an hour (good luck with that). And whatever CM Punk does, be it a match or a promo, will eat up twenty minutes. It hasn't been announced but don't be surprised to see Curtis Axel take CM Punks place and face Jericho, so there's another match there. I'd say to expect a lot of filler and unannounced stuff (IC title match, Alberto Del Rio match) to fill up the card. Probably a long, drawn out Triple H segment too.

I'd love for HHH or Lesner to show up and do anything.

They announced too because of a concussion Fandango won't be at the PPV either.

XDoomsayerX
06-12-2013, 11:32 AM
I'd love for HHH or Lesner to show up and do anything.

They announced too because of a concussion Fandango won't be at the PPV either.

Card is up. Looks aight but I doubt any match will be as good as Rollins/Bryan was this Monday. Fuck what a match!

dcmetal108
06-12-2013, 11:38 AM
After Monday's episode of Raw, the card for WWE Payback is set. While a few matches were finalized before the show, most of the matches were announced during Raw.

WWE made it official and announced that World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler, who has been out of action with a concussion for several weeks, will defend his title against Alberto Del Rio. The match was expected, but you can tell WWE wanted to be careful with one of their top stars.

Of course, Ziggler isn't the only returning superstar who will appear at Payback. CM Punk will return at Payback in Chicago — his hometown. Punk will face Chris Jericho in a contest that could win match of the night honors.

Here is the rest of the Payback card:

WWE Championship match: John Cena (champion) vs. Ryback in a Three Stages of Hell match

WWE Tag Team Championship match: The Shield's Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns (champions) vs. Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan

Intercontinental Championship match: Wade Barrett (champion) vs. The Miz vs. Curtis Axel

*Note: Axel was added after Fandango was removed from the match due to injury.

United States Championship match: The Shield's Dean Ambrose (champion) vs. Kane

Divas Championship: Kaitlyn (champion) vs. AJ

Special kickoff match (the Artist Formerly Known As The Pre-Show): Sheamus vs. Damien Sandow

Sheamus in the dark match. hahahaha!

dcmetal108
06-12-2013, 11:45 AM
So with Axel facing Miz and Barrett does that lead out the rumor of Axel fighting in Punks spot.

Sanitarium78
06-12-2013, 11:58 AM
So with Axel facing Miz and Barrett does that lead out the rumor of Axel fighting in Punks spot.

I never read that rumor anywhere. I read a couple weeks ago that it was for sure that Punk would be back on sunday. I doubt they'll pull a bait and switch with his return and risk Punk's hometown crowd getting pissed and starting a riot or shitting all over the matches on the card out of protest.

Overall, the show looks to be pretty strong and all the title's are on the line. Anyone remember what happened in 2007 when the WWE had a June PPV with all the titles on the line?

dcmetal108
06-12-2013, 12:19 PM
I never read that rumor anywhere. I read a couple weeks ago that it was for sure that Punk would be back on sunday. I doubt they'll pull a bait and switch with his return and risk Punk's hometown crowd getting pissed and starting a riot or shitting all over the matches on the card out of protest.

Overall, the show looks to be pretty strong and all the title's are on the line. Anyone remember what happened in 2007 when the WWE had a June PPV with all the titles on the line?

That'd be fucking awesome to see a sold out arena just go apeshit on them.

Sanitarium78
06-12-2013, 04:32 PM
So, I read a rumor that it's possible that Bryan and Jericho may both turn heel on sunday. If this is true, this is one of the dumbest ideas Vince has had in a very long time. The crowds are loving Bryan right now and Jericho has reached that veteran status where he will be cheered for the rest of his career no matter what. I really hope they don't kill how hot Bryan has been lately with a pointless heel turn. Ryback's turn ruined him and the same would happen if they did that with Bryan.

JRA
06-12-2013, 05:17 PM
So, I read a rumor that it's possible that Bryan and Jericho may both turn heel on sunday. If this is true, this is one of the dumbest ideas Vince has had in a very long time. The crowds are loving Bryan right now and Jericho has reached that veteran status where he will be cheered for the rest of his career no matter what. I really hope they don't kill how hot Bryan has been lately with a pointless heel turn. Ryback's turn ruined him and the same would happen if they did that with Bryan.

Ryback was dead when they called him Ryback and made him a Goldberg knockoff. I do agree about Jericho, but then again there were people saying the same thing about Jericho in 2008-9. Hell there were probably people saying that right before his run with Punk.

Sanitarium78
06-12-2013, 05:50 PM
Ryback was dead when they called him Ryback and made him a Goldberg knockoff. I do agree about Jericho, but then again there were people saying the same thing about Jericho in 2008-9. Hell there were probably people saying that right before his run with Punk.

I disagree about Ryback. He was off to a good start but him not winning on PPV in forever, not taking the belt from Punk last year and finally the heel turn have ruined any star potential he had. Maybe he was a bit of a Goldberg rip off but it was working for him for awhile until the WWE decided to make him look like a fool in every big match he's had since last year. Stars are made by winning the big matches and Ryback will never be one now since the WWE has had him lose so many of them. It's a shame to since there was potential with his character last summer.

I think Jericho's heel run last year was the last one of his career. People really did want to cheer him when he came back at the beginning of 2012 but the WWE forced the heel turn to happen and Jericho was able to make it work. Punk being hugely over as a face helped that to but I feel Jericho has finally reached that untouchable, do no wrong veteran status this year and another heel turn won't work.

adamclark52
06-16-2013, 05:22 PM
WHAT!!!!! (http://www.twnpnews.com/2013/06/rob-van-dam-returning-to-wwe-next-month/)

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/RVd-Returning-to-WWE.jpg

Yes, he's a burnout. Yes, he's well past his prime. Yes, the WWE won't do anything with him. And yes, there is no real reason for this return. But hot damn I love RVD!

dcmetal108
06-16-2013, 07:54 PM
So quick feedback from the crowd :

They went complete apeshit for at least 5 minutes for RVD announcement.

Ziggler, AJ, Y2J, Orton, and Daniel Byrant all got big cheers. (Ziggler got the most from them)

Crowd went absoluty fucking apeshit insane for Punk. I mean a sold out arena all on their feet screaming for like 15 minutes. IT WAS AMAZING.

Overall a really fun night and the matches were all entertaining.

adamclark52
06-16-2013, 11:16 PM
So quick feedback from the crowd :

They went complete apeshit for at least 5 minutes for RVD announcement.

Ziggler, AJ, Y2J, Orton, and Daniel Byrant all got big cheers. (Ziggler got the most from them)

Crowd went absoluty fucking apeshit insane for Punk. I mean a sold out arena all on their feet screaming for like 15 minutes. IT WAS AMAZING.

Overall a really fun night and the matches were all entertaining.

Something like that is awesome to witness live. I was at Wrestlemania X8 and the crowd during Hogan-Rock was louder than any concert I've ever been to.

XDoomsayerX
06-17-2013, 11:26 AM
That 3 stages of hell match! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maideneer
06-17-2013, 04:23 PM
Looks like Christian is back. And Punk is separating from Heyman I guess.

Maideneer
06-17-2013, 05:32 PM
Kaitlyn nip slip awwww yeah.

rjturtle9
06-17-2013, 05:39 PM
Kaitlyn nip slip awwww yeah.

I knew that happened! While I was watching it the tv went dark for like a second and I knew I missed a nip slip! Damn censorship lol

Maideneer
06-17-2013, 05:43 PM
Have it on dvr. Ill try to take a pic. It was a split second thing.

Maideneer
06-17-2013, 06:04 PM
Avert your eyes kiddies, we've got a double shot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/Maideneer/image.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/Maideneer/image-1.jpg

rjturtle9
06-17-2013, 06:06 PM
Weak.

Maideneer
06-17-2013, 06:08 PM
It's kinda tough capturing a fast scene but I assure you it was decent enough.

dcmetal108
06-17-2013, 08:32 PM
She still has nice tits.

XDoomsayerX
06-17-2013, 11:46 PM
She still has nice tits.

What diva doesnt lol

Also good RAW tonight! Shield is still awesome, Punk/Lesnar=money, Henry with that trolling, Cesaro is back on TV now w/ We the Peeps, Christian is back, RVTHEWHOLEFUCKINGSHOWD!, Zig Zig storyline, D-Bry hopefully gonna fly solo.

Sanitarium78
06-18-2013, 08:07 AM
Payback was a pretty good PPV. I haven't watched RAW yet but after reading what happened is it possible the WWE knows what it's doing again? Or is Vince just gonna fall back into the same old, same old again in a few weeks?

Punk and Lesnar is a big money feud. Get the belt off Cena or Del Rio and put it on one of them and have them fight over it. Better yet, have Punk win the WWE title and Lesnar get the world title and have them main event Summerslam in a title unification match.

dcmetal108
06-18-2013, 09:49 AM
Give Punk the belt and give Ziggy back his belt! ZIGGY NEEDS IT!

Sanitarium78
06-18-2013, 12:15 PM
Give Punk the belt and give Ziggy back his belt! ZIGGY NEEDS IT!

The way they did the double turn with Ziggler and Del Rio at the PPV was a great bit of storytelling. It's been a long time since the WWE pulled off something that good. That match did more for both Ziggler and Del Rio's characters than anything else the WWE has done with them over the last year. When Ziggler gets the belt back it's gonna be such a huge moment for him now. While I think he's very overrated by the IWC, turning face was the best thing to happen to Ziggler. I wonder if AJ and Langston will turn with him? From what I've seen of Langston, he looks to have more potential as a face.