PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Pro Wrestling" Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-26-2013, 10:44 AM
I find that hard to believe. There's no way Punk and Cena would do a banned move like that without the permission of Vince first.

When you have a lot of power and are the WWE's golden ticket to money every week, you can do a lot of shit :))

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-26-2013, 10:47 AM
People are wondering if Brock's blood last night was a blade job or actual getting fucked up.

Your thoughts?

rjturtle9
02-26-2013, 02:54 PM
People are wondering if Brock's blood last night was a blade job or actual getting fucked up.

Your thoughts?

He actually got fucked up. You can tell a blade job when you see it.

JRA
02-26-2013, 03:53 PM
I find that hard to believe. There's no way Punk and Cena would do a banned move like that without the permission of Vince first.

Meltzer said they legit did it w/o his permission and Vince was pissed.

Good on them.

Sanitarium78
02-26-2013, 05:54 PM
The reason I don't think Cena and Punk did the piledriver without permission is because of how safe the WWE has become with everything. I think it would be dumb for Cena to agree to take that move with wrestlemania being so close without Vince's OK.

Nice to see The Rock come and entertain his fans that he loves so much last night. At least they were worthy enough to get a tweet from him at the end on the titantron. I hope sending that out wasn't too much work for him. What a useless piece of fuckin shit that guy is.

Since Mania is five weeks away it would be nice if we can get build up to some matches besides the two world title matches and HHH/Lesnar. Maybe that's asking too much to want to know what's gonna be on the biggest card of the year this far in advance though.

XDoomsayerX
02-26-2013, 06:55 PM
The reason I don't think Cena and Punk did the piledriver without permission is because of how safe the WWE has become with everything. I think it would be dumb for Cena to agree to take that move with wrestlemania being so close without Vince's OK.

Nice to see The Rock come and entertain his fans that he loves so much last night. At least they were worthy enough to get a tweet from him at the end on the titantron. I hope sending that out wasn't too much work for him. What a useless piece of fuckin shit that guy is.

Since Mania is five weeks away it would be nice if we can get build up to some matches besides the two world title matches and HHH/Lesnar. Maybe that's asking too much to want to know what's gonna be on the biggest card of the year this far in advance though.

Do you legit dislike The Rock or just being some sort of smart ass..I cant tell. :eyes:

BloodoftheKings
02-26-2013, 07:09 PM
Do you legit dislike The Rock or just being some sort of smart ass..I cant tell. :eyes:

A lot of people don't like the Rock because they think he's half-assing his temporary stint in the WWE and cares more about promoting his new movies than the fans.

dcmetal108
02-26-2013, 07:51 PM

Your thoughts?

No it was real. It was announced after Raw that he ended up with like 16 stapes in his head and just walked it off backstage. The reason they didn't cut the match after he slammed his face in the pole is because Brock is made of steel and that motherfucker doesn't feel pain (since the roids took away his senses :lol:)

Plus if it was a blade job he had no time to do it and from how much it was bleeded and from the angle he hit his head there was no way he could cut the top side of his head.

rjturtle9
02-27-2013, 06:55 PM
Blade jobs are cut on the forehead. Not the side of your skull.

dcmetal108
02-27-2013, 11:49 PM
Even if what he does is criminal New Jack is the shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgYC-XvBSMg

adamclark52
02-28-2013, 01:48 PM
The "Throwaway/Old School" show on Monday is a bit of a stupid idea. On one hand you had the 1000th Raw last July and the 20th anniversary two months ago, one was a definite old school show and one could/should have been. And on another hand, this should be the time to build Wrestlemania. Aside from the great possibility that the Undertaker could return why not do this type of show in June/July?

John The Drummer
02-28-2013, 04:47 PM
Hasn't every RAW been a throwaway show since The Rock became champ? #Sanitarium

But seriously, it's a cool idea, but it's so close to WrestleMania, they really need to build up storylines, create new last minute storylines, etc etc etc. Maybe this will be away to make CM Punk "kill some legends", thus causing 'Taker to come out and blah blah blah WM match.

It's too bad Goldust is just a side character, him and Cody could have a very awesome feud if they played it right. Have Goldy do some provocative things towards his brother... ok... maybe not, not in the PG era at least :lol: . But then again... WWE would just end up turning them into a Tag Team like Team Hell No :sigh:

Sanitarium78
03-01-2013, 06:24 AM
Hasn't every RAW been a throwaway show since The Rock became champ? #Sanitarium

But seriously, it's a cool idea, but it's so close to WrestleMania, they really need to build up storylines, create new last minute storylines, etc etc etc. Maybe this will be away to make CM Punk "kill some legends", thus causing 'Taker to come out and blah blah blah WM match.

It's too bad Goldust is just a side character, him and Cody could have a very awesome feud if they played it right. Have Goldy do some provocative things towards his brother... ok... maybe not, not in the PG era at least :lol: . But then again... WWE would just end up turning them into a Tag Team like Team Hell No :sigh:

Actually just about every RAW has been a throwaway since they went to three hours. What have they done with the extra time that has benefited anybody? They use the extra time to run the same recap videos multiple times and for advertising instead of using it to build up guys. The main eventers just get more time now. What's going on with the midcard? Who are the US, IC and Tag champs feuding with right now? They made the switch to three hours and had absolutely no plan as to how to use the time at all. Yes, when WCW Nitro went to three hours it was still dominated by the NWO but no matter if it was good or bad they always had something going on with the US, TV, Tag and Cruiserweight titles. Vince should go back and watch old Nitro's if he wants to see how to make a three hour wrestling show worthwhile and how to make the whole roster, not just the main eventers seem important.

Couldn't agree more that they need to start building matches for Mania. We know the two world title matches and Brock/HHH will happen but hasn't been made official yet. Other than that, what the hell is going on at Mania? With less than five weeks until the show they're gonna have to really fast track some storylines to fill the card. Hell, TNA only has one two hour show a week and they have their whole roster built up better than the WWE does with three shows a week.

Cody and Goldust doing a Team Hell No thing would be very entertaining. Since they're brothers, the bickering would be natural and I think would come off very well on TV.

adamclark52
03-01-2013, 06:38 AM
I always loved the three hour Nitros. Booker T used to always get a good fifteen to twenty minute match (albeit usually with a commercial break in the middle), Jericho got a good ten minutes, Eddie Guerrero and Benoit got time and the Cruiserweights/Lucha Libre guys too. It was only too bad that Heenan was only on half the show.

Sanitarium78
03-02-2013, 05:13 AM
I always loved the three hour Nitros. Booker T used to always get a good fifteen to twenty minute match (albeit usually with a commercial break in the middle), Jericho got a good ten minutes, Eddie Guerrero and Benoit got time and the Cruiserweights/Lucha Libre guys too. It was only too bad that Heenan was only on half the show.

Exactly. Hogan and the other old timers may have been holding down the younger guys from moving up the card but they were still able to showcase what they had in the ring every week and most importantly they were given time to do it. There's a reason why guys like Jericho, Benoit, Eddie, Malenko, Saturn and Booker T had such a good buzz around them when they came to the WWF. The fans knew what they were capable of and they had the fan following and respect for all the hard work they did in WCW. Now, the WWF did drop the ball with Malenko and Saturn but the others went on to have legendary careers with them.

DDP is another guy that could've been so much more in the WWE. But I think due to how old he was Vince didn't wanna push him as a top guy. Still, he should've at least got a decent IC title reign or two out of his WWE run.

DDP didn't start training to become a wrestler until he was in his 30s. I've always wondered how big of a star he could've been back during the mid 80s and early 90s if he had started training at the younger age most others do? There's a good chance he could've been right there with Sting as the top guy in WCW.

Finally, when the fuck is the WWE gonna come out with a DDP DVD?

adamclark52
03-02-2013, 06:52 AM
Exactly. Hogan and the other old timers may have been holding down the younger guys from moving up the card but they were still able to showcase what they had in the ring every week and most importantly they were given time to do it. There's a reason why guys like Jericho, Benoit, Eddie, Malenko, Saturn and Booker T had such a good buzz around them when they came to the WWF. The fans knew what they were capable of and they had the fan following and respect for all the hard work they did in WCW. Now, the WWF did drop the ball with Malenko and Saturn but the others went on to have legendary careers with them.

DDP is another guy that could've been so much more in the WWE. But I think due to how old he was Vince didn't wanna push him as a top guy. Still, he should've at least got a decent IC title reign or two out of his WWE run.

DDP didn't start training to become a wrestler until he was in his 30s. I've always wondered how big of a star he could've been back during the mid 80s and early 90s if he had started training at the younger age most others do? There's a good chance he could've been right there with Sting as the top guy in WCW.

I wouldn't think they'd ever put out a DDP DVD, unfortunately.

His theme music in WCW: "self high-five"! Classic!

dcmetal108
03-02-2013, 07:35 AM

Never, but hell DDP might just try to put one out on his own.

adamclark52
03-02-2013, 02:03 PM
I can't see WWE ever putting out a DDP DVD because it would feature next to no WWE material, except maybe his match at Wrestlemania X8. And that match was nothing special. His WWE run is best left forgotten. I really like DDP but I can't remember too much great stuff from his WCW run either. No, it'll never happen.

And he could never put one out on his own because the WWE owns the rights to pretty much every match he ever had, except indy's, which not many people would want to see.

I think I like DDP the person more than DDP the wrestler. He just seems like a really genuine, great guy.

rjturtle9
03-02-2013, 02:09 PM
I have a DDP VHS somewhere from WCW. Pretty good stuff.

Sanitarium78
03-02-2013, 03:55 PM
I can't see WWE ever putting out a DDP DVD because it would feature next to no WWE material, except maybe his match at Wrestlemania X8. And that match was nothing special. His WWE run is best left forgotten. I really like DDP but I can't remember too much great stuff from his WCW run either. No, it'll never happen.

And he could never put one out on his own because the WWE owns the rights to pretty much every match he ever had, except indy's, which not many people would want to see.

I think I like DDP the person more than DDP the wrestler. He just seems like a really genuine, great guy.

Not having enough or any WWE fotage hasn't stopped them before. They've released a Four Horsemen DVD, an AWA one and a couple of Ric Flair sets which were mostly NWA/WCW stuff. They've also released two best of Monday Nitro DVD sets which have no WWE footage either. If there's money to be made then the WWE will do it. I feel there is money in a DDP DVD. You can have the usual documentary on him with the first disc and then there is more then enough matches and promos to get another two discs out of it. From when he started as The Diamond Studd's (Scott Hall) manager, all the way through to the end of WCW, there's enough TV and PPV matches in the video library featuring him to put a DVD set together. I would love to see his matches with Randy Savage again. That fued was awesome.

They got him to be the host for the best of Nitro DVDs so it's possible they can work with him again on his own DVD set.

dcmetal108
03-02-2013, 05:22 PM
I have a DDP VHS somewhere from WCW. Pretty good stuff.

Yeah I have that copied to a dvd somewhere and I still down the line them doing a DVD in the vein of a Cm Punk one.

They would talk about DDP's wrestling career and then about this life after (yoga, rehabing people) and then do 2 or 3 more discs of WCW matches.

That would sell like hot cakes.

rjturtle9
03-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Yeah I have that copied to a dvd somewhere and I still down the line them doing a DVD in the vein of a Cm Punk one.

They would talk about DDP's wrestling career and then about this life after (yoga, rehabing people) and then do 2 or 3 more discs of WCW matches.

That would sell like hot cakes.

I'd buy the fuck out of it! Lol

dcmetal108
03-03-2013, 05:25 PM
Ric Flair, Mean Gene Okerlund, Dusty Rhodes, Jim Ross and “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan are advertised for Monday’s “Old-School” WWE RAW broadcast fron Buffalo, NY. WWE has confirmed that Triple H will appear as well. On the flip side, Roddy Piper noted on Twitter that he has not yet been asked by WWE to appear. Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart is also rumored for the show.

WWE.com is now confirming “The Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase, Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes and “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan for Monday’s “Old School” themed episode of WWE RAW. WWE Champion The Rock and Triple H are also being advertised for the show.

From a wrestling facebook I follow.

dcmetal108
03-04-2013, 12:59 PM
THE DEAD MAN WILL BE ON RAW TONIGHT!

John The Drummer
03-04-2013, 01:06 PM
$5 says Doink The Clown will be there too :)

John The Drummer
03-04-2013, 04:37 PM
Was anyone ever involved in "E-Feds"? I'm not sure if they are even that big anymore, but back in the early 2000's they seemed really popular.

For those of you wondering what they are, basically... come up with your own Wrestler, join an internet wrestling fed, get booked in matches, and type up promo's for your match. Usually the person with the best promo would end up winning the match. It used to be insanely fun :D

Chris_M_S
03-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Well, that was mostly pretty predictable. I watched the second half of the episode with headphones on (or starting whenever Triple H came out to babble) and don't feel like I missed anything. Punk crashing Mae Young's party was pretty great, though, and as always, I enjoyed everything Daniel Bryan and Kane did.

adamclark52
03-05-2013, 12:12 AM
I didn't see Raw but I saw the homepage of WWE.com, and the Undertakers outfit looked pretty badass!

XDoomsayerX
03-05-2013, 12:51 AM
Cena/Rock promo was pure crap. Only positive of this Raw was Ryback/Cesaro had a decent match and Punk and Taker is gonna happen. Hopefully Punk breaks the streak, I just dont care for it and believe it would certify Punk Best in the World :cool:

adamclark52
03-05-2013, 08:49 AM
How does 'Taker look? I've heard from people who saw the Waco video a few weeks ago that he was looking kinda broken down. I know he had all those surgeries so that's expected. But I hope he doesn't go out there at Wrestlemania and look bad. At least they put him with the best person possible to make someone else look good. Unless they're the Rock.

Chris_M_S
03-05-2013, 09:06 AM
He was completely shrouded in his outfit and never walked past the top of the ramp. All I saw was a saggy old man chin.

Sinister_Chalupa666
03-05-2013, 02:55 PM
How does 'Taker look? I've heard from people who saw the Waco video a few weeks ago that he was looking kinda broken down. I know he had all those surgeries so that's expected. But I hope he doesn't go out there at Wrestlemania and look bad. At least they put him with the best person possible to make someone else look good. Unless they're the Rock.

Well he's not in ring shape if that's what you want to know. Dude has been out of action for a long time and he's just starting to get the rust off. Give it a couple weeks and he should be good to go.

Sinister_Chalupa666
03-05-2013, 02:57 PM
Also Cesaro finally has a shirt out :party::party:

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/syn_marc666/W04884_zps9e54bd58.jpg

Sanitarium78
03-05-2013, 06:19 PM
RAW was ok. What I don't understand is that they have some good macthes like Ryback/Cesaro last night but there is no fallout from what happens. They do this most weeks and while it's nice to have some good TV matches every week on RAW and Smackdown, they often don't lead to anything.

Ryback has beaten Cesaro a couple times so why shouldn't Ryback get a shot at the US title? That would make sense. Ryback has never held gold in the WWE and since he's beat a champ a couple times in non title matches he should logically want one. Instead it looks like Ryback will fued with Mark Henry after what happened last night.

Sheamus and Barrett have had some good macthes with each other on RAW and Smackdown over the last few months but nothing has come of that either. It would be nice to have more matches like last night's main event where the outcome has some meaning to it.

I was unable to attend last night's RAW that was from here because of work. I would've loved to have been there for Undertaker's return but it doesn't bother me at all since I saw him live a number of times during the attitude era while he was doing the whole ministry of darkness gimmick which is my favorite one from him. Hopefully, he's in good enough shape to put on a good macth with Punk.

hinder5050
03-05-2013, 08:48 PM
holy shit :eek::eek: paul bearer died http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2013/3/5/4069798/paul-bearer-dies-at-the-age-of-58 rip paul

mankvill
03-05-2013, 08:48 PM
holy shit :eek::eek: paul bearer died http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2013/3/5/4069798/paul-bearer-dies-at-the-age-of-58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kXckuoAgPY

adamclark52
03-05-2013, 10:15 PM
No!

John The Drummer
03-06-2013, 12:53 PM
Oh no :(
R.I.P.

dcmetal108
03-06-2013, 01:51 PM
It was announced today that he died from a blood clot that was found late Sat. night. It was said though that he did go out peacefully.

Sinister_Chalupa666
03-06-2013, 02:18 PM
R.I.P. :(

One of the greatest managers ever in WWE.

Sanitarium78
03-08-2013, 02:56 PM
RIP Paul Bearer. One of the last great managers in the wrestling world. Managing is unfortunately a dying art in wrestling today, but if you look back at the work he did in the WWF/E he was everything a manager should be. Very few managers had the impact on the people he was in the corner of and their overall character developement like uncle Paul did.

adamclark52
03-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Undertaker is one of my all time favourites and Paul Bearer was a big part of him. I thought he was really good when Kane was in the picture. RIP.

Sinister_Chalupa666
03-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Looks like TNA selling the Alamodome pretty good for tomorrow nights PPV. Won't be a sell out but it looks like it's going to be a pretty big crowd. Biggest crowd in TNA history. Good for them.

Also they just announced here that Slammiversary is going to be in Boston.

adamclark52
03-09-2013, 12:31 PM
Looks like TNA selling the Alamodome pretty good for tomorrow nights PPV. Won't be a sell out but it looks like it's going to be a pretty big crowd. Biggest crowd in TNA history. Good for them.

Also they just announced here that Slammiversary is going to be in Boston.

Good for them. I remember they had a PPV here in Oshawa and the place was sold pretty good (maybe two thousand to three thousand). I don't know why they never came back.

dcmetal108
03-09-2013, 11:54 PM
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/we-can-rebuild-him

So just like DDP did for Jake The Snake, DDP set up a fund for Scott Hall to get the money for a hip replacement and other surguries Hall needs. He asked for $80,000. The fund has been up for 24 hours and they already recieved $30,000.

Apprantly too Hall's house is being foreclosed as well. But DDP and Jake said Hall has been sober for a month now and DDP put up videos of him and Scott working out to his yoga but with Scott's bad hip he can't do much.

I donated $15 and will donate more later.

ITS THE RETURN OF THE BAD GUY!

Sanitarium78
03-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Good for them. I remember they had a PPV here in Oshawa and the place was sold pretty good (maybe two thousand to three thousand). I don't know why they never came back.

They didn't come back because Dixie Carter is an idiot. Even Hogan undermines her decisions on how she runs the company during interviews and on twitter. I read an interview with Bully Ray a couple months ago where he said TNA has a certian buisness model they go buy and if he was in charge it would be different. Bully said he doesn't know why they don't do more shows up north and they should regularly perform in places like New York/Jersey, Philly, Boston, Toronto, Detroit and Chicago.

Sounds to me like Bully Ray should be booking the venues in TNA. Lockdown should be a solid PPV tonight. I fully expect Bully Ray to beat Jeff Hardy for the belt and be revealed as the leader of Aces and 8s and that the whole good guy turn and marrige to Brooke Hogan was all a ruse to get what he wanted. I will be very disappointed if that doesn't happen tonight.

I also read that Bobby Roode is in a contract dispute with TNA right now. Apparently the idiots in charge of his contract let it run out and he is no longer under contract to the company right now but they are trying to work something out so he can be on the PPV as advertised tonight. Otherwise Austin Aries may have to defend the tag titles by himself. Hopefully something will be worked out because Roode and Aries is an awesome team and they're still in the early stages of it so there's a lot they can do together.

Sinister_Chalupa666
03-10-2013, 03:47 PM
I also read that Bobby Roode is in a contract dispute with TNA right now. Apparently the idiots in charge of his contract let it run out and he is no longer under contract to the company right now but they are trying to work something out so he can be on the PPV as advertised tonight. Otherwise Austin Aries may have to defend the tag titles by himself. Hopefully something will be worked out because Roode and Aries is an awesome team and they're still in the early stages of it so there's a lot they can do together.

They already worked something out here in town and he is doing the PPV. So it's all good to go.

Sinister_Chalupa666
03-10-2013, 03:49 PM
Ring Of Honor tickets went on sale and I'm going to get me some. Can't wait to see the debut here in SA.

Also going to buy The Summer Of Punk and Bryan Danielson: The American Dragon DVD's. Been looking forward to those for awhile.

Sinister_Chalupa666
03-10-2013, 05:25 PM
WOW! TNA kicked off Lockdown with a great X-Division championship match. Shit was gooooooood :rocker::rocker:

dcmetal108
03-10-2013, 06:45 PM
Ring Of Honor tickets went on sale and I'm going to get me some. Can't wait to see the debut here in SA.

Also going to buy The Summer Of Punk and Bryan Danielson: The American Dragon DVD's. Been looking forward to those for awhile.

What? I've seen WWE's dvd release list for the year and never seen either of those listed.

Sinister_Chalupa666
03-10-2013, 07:41 PM
What? I've seen WWE's dvd release list for the year and never seen either of those listed.

Those are ROH dvd's from when DB and Punk were there. Should get them so you can see some aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaazing matches.

rjturtle9
03-10-2013, 08:21 PM

ROH DVDs

adamclark52
03-11-2013, 12:33 AM
Wow, Bubba Ray/Bully Ray a World Heavyweight Champion! I never thought I'd see that day. Good for him.

dcmetal108
03-11-2013, 06:41 AM
Read that Bubba Ray reviled to be the leader of Aces and Eights. What a shit story line.

Also I heard Jeff Hardy suffered a major concussion as well from that match.

Ryback vs Mark Henry is now a WM match this year.

Rey Mysterio might not wrestle anymore and plans on him retiring have been talked about now.

Thats all I got.

Sanitarium78
03-11-2013, 08:50 AM
Read that Bubba Ray reviled to be the leader of Aces and Eights. What a shit story line.

Rey Mysterio might not wrestle anymore and plans on him retiring have been talked about now.

Thats all I got.

Actually, the Bully Ray turn has just saved the shitty Aces and 8s angle. Bully's fake face turn, the marriage to Brooke just to use it for Hogan to give him a world title shot and then the turn to reveal he's been the leader of Aces and 8s all along was very well done. While the group of Aces and 8s may have been booked shitty, the way Bully Ray has been booked through all of this has been great. We had a long running storyline with a point and nice reveal and betrayal at the end by Bully. It was very well done and it's something that the WWE wishes it could do right now. It's been a long time since someone in werstling has been booked as well as Bully Ray has here. This is gonna make him come off as so much more of a bastard heel then he was when he first started this character.

Good on Jeff Hardy's concussion. Overrated, untalented, usless sack of shit performer if you ask me.

Ryback and Henry is a good idea for mania but Ryback may have to change the way he picks people up for the shellshock if he wants to do it on Henry. Mark is a thick motherfucker and while Ryback is strong as hell, that's still a huge load to lift up for that move.

It's about time Mysterio thinks about seriously retiring. The guy has long outlasted his usefulness. He's served no purpose in ages. I think that without a cruiserweight title luchadors have no buisness being in the WWE. At least TNA has the X Division but the WWE really has nothing for guys who wrestle that kind of style to do at all.

adamclark52
03-11-2013, 10:47 AM
I haven't found Rey Mysterio interesting since the WCW days against the cruiserweights. I preferred the lucha libre style. In WWE cruiseriweights were mostly just guys that were smaller but wrestled the same vanilla style. Or leprachauns. Against those guys Rey was boring. Any decent smaller guys who could wrestle an interesting style against him never lasted too long.

The poor guy should have retired at least five years ago. He looked so bad during the Royal Rumble.

Sinister_Chalupa666
03-11-2013, 12:46 PM
The whole TNA PPV was actually pretty damn good. The crowd made it even better with all the energy and excitement. The ending was great as well and I loved how everyone in the stadium were throwing their bud light aluminum cans at Bully Ray lol. TNA pulled it off good and maybe this will be a turn to something good.

Christen
03-11-2013, 12:51 PM

Thats all I got.

Honestly, Mysterio might as well retire given how injury prone he is. Seems like his "returns" only last a couple months tops then he's back on the injured list.

Sinister_Chalupa666
03-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Great to open RAW with a tribute package to Paul Bearer and then having Taker come out and give him the respect to the urn.

Also great way to get heat on Punk with interrupt that little memorial, but the fans were still divided. Whole arena was chanting for both.

dcmetal108
03-11-2013, 07:35 PM
The Aces And 8's weren't that great but the bully ray turn was awesome.

Also with Mysterio I heard if he does wrestle anymore he will have to wear special braces on his leg for it.

XDoomsayerX
03-11-2013, 07:48 PM
Punk is awesome,so basic but to the point

Chris_M_S
03-11-2013, 11:21 PM
Any time there's a 'serious' or 'somber' occasion now I just count down the seconds until "Cult of Personality" comes on. Mae Young's birthday? *LOOK IN MY EEEYESSSS* J.R. Celebration Day? *LOOOOOK IN MY EYEEESSSSS* Paul Bearer tribute? *LOOOOOOOK IN MY FUCKIN EYESSSSSS*

adamclark52
03-12-2013, 01:07 AM
The whole TNA PPV was actually pretty damn good. The crowd made it even better with all the energy and excitement. The ending was great as well and I loved how everyone in the stadium were throwing their bud light aluminum cans at Bully Ray lol. TNA pulled it off good and maybe this will be a turn to something good.

As trashy as throwing crap into the ring may be I've always found it to be awesome. I can't imagine the original Hogan nWo turn without the garbage being thrown...and Hall kicking the crap out of that one fan. And the fans at the second One Night Stand throwing Cenas shirts back at him [stands up and slowly claps] bravo.

I've always wondered what match all those chairs being thrown into the ring at the ECW arena was from?

dcmetal108
03-12-2013, 06:31 AM
As trashy as throwing crap into the ring may be I've always found it to be awesome. I can't imagine the original Hogan nWo turn without the garbage being thrown...and Hall kicking the crap out of that one fan. And the fans at the second One Night Stand throwing Cenas shirts back at him [stands up and slowly claps] bravo.

I've always wondered what match all those chairs being thrown into the ring at the ECW arena was from?

ECW was just because Terry Funk called for it. I actually went to a indy show last year that was outside and they did a hardcore match and one of the guys was friends with my dad and I so he called for my dad to give him his chair during the match and told him to throw it. Next thing you do he is asking all 100 or so people there to throw all the chairs into the ring.

In real life that shit is insane to see. You never imagine how heavy chairs are when there are like 200 flying through the air.

Sanitarium78
03-12-2013, 09:20 AM
It was nice to see trash getting thrown into ring during Bully's post macth promo. What was especially impressive was that people were actually able to throw the trash all the way over the top of the cage and still manage to hit the wrestlers.

I noticed that the trash didn't start getting tossed until Bully said he used Hulk Hogan. I think people were more pissed that he used and turned on Hulk rather then them being pissed he used Brooke and took the fans for a ride.

JRA
03-12-2013, 01:26 PM
As trashy as throwing crap into the ring may be I've always found it to be awesome. I can't imagine the original Hogan nWo turn without the garbage being thrown...and Hall kicking the crap out of that one fan.

I don't remember Hall beating up a fan during that?

Sanitarium78
03-12-2013, 02:56 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6aRr9zhyM8

It never gets old wacthing this:rocker:

adamclark52
03-12-2013, 03:27 PM

Well, maybe "beating the hell" is overexadurating it. But doesn't some fat slob try to rush the ring and Hall starts stomping him?

dcmetal108
03-12-2013, 06:57 PM
Well, maybe "beating the hell" is overexadurating it. But doesn't some fat slob try to rush the ring and Hall starts stomping him?

Watch closely at the 2 minute mark and you see Nash give him a hard right hook.

Sinister_Chalupa666
03-12-2013, 11:27 PM
Looks like TNA planted some people into the stands to throw trash in hopes everyone in the dome would throw as well lol.

adamclark52
03-13-2013, 12:07 AM
Looks like TNA planted some people into the stands to throw trash in hopes everyone in the dome would throw as well lol.

This goes back to all my dislikes I posted about TNA a few pages back. They just try TOO hard sometimes. Obviously they're going for their nWo reveal the other night and wanted it to play out the same way. Let's see how it plays out. TNA has a history of dropping the ball.

Sanitarium78
03-13-2013, 07:17 AM
This goes back to all my dislikes I posted about TNA a few pages back. They just try TOO hard sometimes. Obviously they're going for their nWo reveal the other night and wanted it to play out the same way. Let's see how it plays out. TNA has a history of dropping the ball.

Nah, they weren't trying for their NWO reveal with that. TNA did their whole version of the NWO back in 2010 when they formed Immortal and had Jeff Hardy make the sudden and shocking heel turn to win the world title and join then at the Bound For Glory PPV.

This angle with Bully played out completely differently than that. There was suspicion all along that Bully was up to something. This heel turn didn't come from out of nowhere like Hogan's did back in 1996. Bully came up with an big plan to con everyone into getting to trust him so he could get the world title shot and only when he won the title did he reveal his plan to everybody.

As for the plants in the crowd, so what? That's been done before in wrestling to get the crowd to do certian things and it certainly won't be the last time. From what I gathered they had the plants start throwing trash in hopes that other fans will follow and it worked.

dcmetal108
03-13-2013, 08:00 AM
I was just reading a thing about how some of the biggest divas from wrestling (name dropping the two big ones AJ and Mickie James) are huge whores lol.

Sanitarium78
03-13-2013, 08:24 AM
I was just reading a thing about how some of the biggest divas from wrestling (name dropping the two big ones AJ and Mickie James) are huge whores lol.

People said that stuff about Lita to even before the whole Edge/Matt Hardy thing. I guess for some people women can't be both talented and hot.

adamclark52
03-13-2013, 08:33 AM

That's the best news I've heard all day.

dcmetal108
03-13-2013, 08:35 AM
People said that stuff about Lita to even before the whole Edge/Matt Hardy thing. I guess for some people women can't be both talented and hot.

Lita was sleeping with them both though. Vince just made that the angle based off real life.

I guess AJ was with one guy from TNA for a long time then a bunch from WWE.

And Mickie James was pretty much with everyone that would take the time :lol:

Sanitarium78
03-13-2013, 08:52 AM
Lita was sleeping with them both though. Vince just made that the angle based off real life.

I guess AJ was with one guy from TNA for a long time then a bunch from WWE.

And Mickie James was pretty much with everyone that would take the time :lol:

I don't believe it's too uncommon for the female wrestlers to make the rounds with the male ones at all. Especially if you're on the road with them all the time and you work with them a lot. Stuff like that will happen but I don't think that automatically makes them whores at all either.

On the flip side, i've read a number of times about how Batista was able to bang most of the divas he worked with. Punk has been with a few of them to, Maria, Beth Pheonix, Daffney, Tracy Brooks and Lita. I guess the CM in his name really does stand for "chick magnet":lol:

adamclark52
03-13-2013, 09:02 AM
I'm sure these stories don't apply to Shelly Martinez.:eyes:

dcmetal108
03-13-2013, 09:19 AM
I don't believe it's too uncommon for the female wrestlers to make the rounds with the male ones at all. Especially if you're on the road with them all the time and you work with them a lot. Stuff like that will happen but I don't think that automatically makes them whores at all either.

On the flip side, i've read a number of times about how Batista was able to bang most of the divas he worked with. Punk has been with a few of them to, Maria, Beth Pheonix, Daffney, Tracy Brooks and Lita. I guess the CM in his name really does stand for "chick magnet":lol:

CM Punks the man though thats why.

I mean HHH got to fuck Steph at her hottest. :D

Sinister_Chalupa666
03-13-2013, 01:15 PM

If this doesn't inspire you to make it big in the WWE, then idk what will...

dcmetal108
03-13-2013, 08:44 PM
MAJOR SPOILERS FOR WRESTLEMANIA

It has been leaked that HHH will win and Brock will lose. WWE is also looking at involving a MMA type thing into WWE like they tried with Shamrock. That is one of the reasons Brock will lose.
They are also looking into getting Shawn Micheals into the match someone as a guest or ref.

Also WWE is also trying to lower the divas division.

Sanitarium78
03-14-2013, 04:41 AM
MAJOR SPOILERS FOR WRESTLEMANIA

It has been leaked that HHH will win and Brock will lose. WWE is also looking at involving a MMA type thing into WWE like they tried with Shamrock. That is one of the reasons Brock will lose.
They are also looking into getting Shawn Micheals into the match someone as a guest or ref.

Also WWE is also trying to lower the divas division.

Where did you read that about Trips and Brock?

As for the diva division, i've read from a few different pages that they're trying to reach out to former divas and get them back. The Bellas were the first to do so. I've read they are in talks with Kelly Kelly and Maryse to come back. Maryse would make sense since she's engaged to The Miz anyways and could travel with him.

Angelina Love is no longer with TNA, they should try and get her to. What I don't get is how come Kaitlin and AJ aren't fueding for the divas title going into mania? More importantly, how is it possible they've invested so much time and effort in developing AJ and she's not even been divas champ yet?

rjturtle9
03-14-2013, 04:51 AM
This year's Wrestlemania has been booked horribly! Seriously, what the hell is WWE thinking?! And their woman's division is a complete joke. TNA now has them beat of ability and hotness factors. WWE creative is really pissing me off.

And I'm glad Cena didn't appear on Raw this week, but the reason behind that ticks me off too. WWE has really been ticking me off lately.

Chris_M_S
03-14-2013, 07:22 AM
Yeah, all I care about right now is Cody and Kaitlyn

Oh, and Fandangoo

dcmetal108
03-14-2013, 07:53 AM
Where did you read that about Trips and Brock?

As for the diva division, i've read from a few different pages that they're trying to reach out to former divas and get them back. The Bellas were the first to do so. I've read they are in talks with Kelly Kelly and Maryse to come back. Maryse would make sense since she's engaged to The Miz anyways and could travel with him.

Angelina Love is no longer with TNA, they should try and get her to. What I don't get is how come Kaitlin and AJ aren't fueding for the divas title going into mania? More importantly, how is it possible they've invested so much time and effort in developing AJ and she's not even been divas champ yet?

It was tipped off on a huge wrestling site about Brock/HHH.

And about the divas I know Bellas are back but I heard Kelly Kelly and Maryse both declined WWE's offers and WWE is still trying to get them back with no avail. I doubt they will come back though since they know the divas spot is shit. AJ is the biggest WWE diva and she doesn't even wrestle.

adamclark52
03-14-2013, 10:42 AM
Read the second (http://www.twnpnews.com/2013/03/cole-to-guest-dj-zeb-rants-on-chris-jericho-the-rock-in-star-wars/) story. I now officially hate him more than Sanatarium does.

I have nothing against the Rock doing movies but if he shows up in Star Wars...I'll still see it in theaters twice, buy the blu-ray and call it at least the seventh best movie I've seen in my life.

Sanitarium78
03-14-2013, 10:49 AM
Read the second (http://www.twnpnews.com/2013/03/cole-to-guest-dj-zeb-rants-on-chris-jericho-the-rock-in-star-wars/) story. I now officially hate him more than Sanatarium does.

Unless he gets decapitated by a Sith Lord's lightsaber, he shouldn't come anywhere near Star Wars. Him being a part of my most beloved movie franchise ever cannot happen. If the Rock becomes part of Star Wars then no gods of any kind exist.

dcmetal108
03-14-2013, 11:31 AM

I have nothing against the Rock doing movies but if he shows up in Star Wars...I'll still see it in theaters twice, buy the blu-ray and call it at least the seventh best movie I've seen in my life.

I think he'd be fine in it. He may be odd in it but he's a good actor.

dcmetal108
03-14-2013, 11:58 AM
Mickie James just posted on her facebook that WWE offered her a contract today while she is still with TNA.

adamclark52
03-14-2013, 12:08 PM
I think he'd be fine in it. He may be odd in it but he's a good actor.

No. no. no. A million times over. No.

Help me out Sanitarium.

NO.

http://findyourinnergeek.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/bryan_no.jpg

I know Star Wars is cheeseball city and it shouldn't be taken seriously at all. But if he was to be in it, even as a flash character in the background, it would just be wrong. And it will probably come out sometime around Wrestlemania, so some fucking cross-promotion with Vince McMahon vs. Darth Vader would probably happen. Or Cena using force choke.

No.

Sinister_Chalupa666
03-14-2013, 12:13 PM
Looks like RVD didn't resign with TNA. WWE comeback?

adamclark52
03-14-2013, 12:18 PM
Mickie James just posted on her facebook that WWE offered her a contract today while she is still with TNA.

Any diva that takes them up on their offer would be pretty smart. They're going to be buried and underutilized but they'd make a lot more money then they would anywhere else. Have you seen the Bella Twins tearing up any red carpets since they left? Even Stacy Keibler, the only press I know of her getting since she left was for dating Clooney.

One lady I'd really like to see back is Kharma. That was a sad ending.

adamclark52
03-14-2013, 12:18 PM
Looks like RVD didn't resign with TNA. WWE comeback?

Serious? Fuck yeah!

Sanitarium78
03-14-2013, 12:36 PM
Serious? Fuck yeah!

Fuck no, is what you mean. I love RVD as much as anybody but his recent run in TNA has been awful. He's out of shape, obviously high as fuck during his matches and has been blowing a lot of his spots. He's been painful to watch and even if he did comeback to the WWE, there would be no way he wouldn't get fired for failing drug tests. Don't forget he left the WWE before they got all serious with their wellness policy. He wouldn't last very long there now. But he would definitely have a pretty high price tag to do indy shows and he could certainly make a solid living out of doing that now.

I wouldn't mind seeing Mickie James come back to the WWE since TNA hasn't done anything with her in a couple months but there's no garuntee the WWE will do anything with her either. If she came back as psycho Mickie and feuded with AJ that could be a lot of fun.

adamclark52
03-14-2013, 12:43 PM
Ah see, I don't watch TNA and I don't think I've ever seen any of his matches in it. Yeah if he's burnt out he can stay away.

dcmetal108
03-14-2013, 08:06 PM
Mickie James put on her personal facebook that she declined WWE's offer saying that while she's not saying she would never go back now just isn't the time.

So Mickie declined, Kelly Kelly said no, and the other diva whos name I forget declined. They all realize that WWE has no divas chance at all lol.

Sanitarium78
03-14-2013, 08:18 PM
Mickie James put on her personal facebook that she declined WWE's offer saying that while she's not saying she would never go back now just isn't the time.

So Mickie declined, Kelly Kelly said no, and the other diva whos name I forget declined. They all realize that WWE has no divas chance at all lol.

I believe Maryse was the other former diva the WWE made an offer to. I don't balme her for turning it down, i'm sure she's making a better and safer living being a model or something like that.

It seems these ladies are aware that the WWE is not the place to be if you wanna show what you can do in the ring every week or be treated with any kind of respect. TNA is still their best bet for that, even ROH is starting to give the ladies some TV time every couple weeks now.

I still wanna see how good Beth Phoenix and Natalya could be if they went to TNA. You know they would use them right. I still don't get how the WWE completely ignores Natalya.

adamclark52
03-14-2013, 08:55 PM
Ignores Natalya!!!! Fart gimmicks are a license to print money!!!!

dcmetal108
03-14-2013, 09:42 PM
http://screenrant.com/dave-bautista-drax-destroyer-guardians-galaxy-movie-cast/

JRA
03-15-2013, 03:27 PM
I still wanna see how good Beth Phoenix and Natalya could be if they went to TNA. You know they would use them right. I still don't get how the WWE completely ignores Natalya.

Because Vince knows it angers the techie smarks.

John The Drummer
03-16-2013, 01:33 PM
Kane should get involved in the Punk / Taker match in some way.

Sanitarium78
03-17-2013, 04:30 AM
Kane should get involved in the Punk / Taker match in some way.

He doesn't need to, he already beat Punk on RAW. Taker will get his revenge one on one at mania. After what happened on RAW and SD this week it looks like it will be Team Hell No against Ziggler and Big E at mania. That's good because it gets three good workers on the card. I have no clue what Big E Langston is like in the ring. My guess is he's your standard power guy. This match can also play off the history AJ has had with Bryan and Kane so the feud should be decent.

dcmetal108
03-17-2013, 08:10 AM
I saw a interview Randy Orton did the other day on a radio station where he flat out said Kelly Kelly was a big ho and how he could easily name at least 10 different wrestlers she had been with.

WWE's gonna be pissed at that lol.

adamclark52
03-17-2013, 02:50 PM
I saw a interview Randy Orton did the other day on a radio station where he flat out said Kelly Kelly was a big ho and how he could easily name at least 10 different wrestlers she had been with.

WWE's gonna be pissed at that lol.

How dare he soil the angelic image of K2.

It's not like she ever had a photograph of her pissing in a sink plastered all over the Internet.

:eyes:

dcmetal108
03-17-2013, 05:21 PM
How dare he soil the angelic image of K2.

It's not like she ever had a photograph of her pissing in a sink plastered all over the Internet.

:eyes:

Link? :lol:

Never heard of that one.

Sanitarium78
03-17-2013, 05:27 PM
I remember seeing that pic of K2 a few years ago. She looked like she was enjoying what was happening. No doubt she was drunk as fuck in it.

adamclark52
03-17-2013, 05:38 PM
I don't know if images like this are banned from the site or I'd just post it. It's nothing x-rated. But here's the link anyway.

Kelly Kelly pissing in a sink (http://www.wrestleview.com/vip/2012/04/friday-fishbowl-12/).

I think she was under 21 at the time so people were more pissed that she was obviously drunk as hell. It was when she first came around (remember the exhibitionist angle) so anything she did got...pissed on!

dcmetal108
03-17-2013, 06:45 PM
I don't know if images like this are banned from the site or I'd just post it. It's nothing x-rated. But here's the link anyway.

Kelly Kelly pissing in a sink (http://www.wrestleview.com/vip/2012/04/friday-fishbowl-12/).

I think she was under 21 at the time so people were more pissed that she was obviously drunk as hell. It was when she first came around (remember the exhibitionist angle) so anything she did got...pissed on!

hahaha I'd still fuck her.

adamclark52
03-18-2013, 10:16 PM
Seems like Wrestlemania is starting to take better shape after tonight. Everything announced seems decent. I'd imagine Triple H is going to lose but who knows.

Funny thing about Wrestlemania this year is I listen to this show called Busted Open on Sirius XM a few times a week. People are calling in talking about Undertaker verses CM Punk, Triple H verses Brock Lesnar or the undercard. But whenever John Cena verses the Rock is mentioned people are just like "ah, it is what it is. Whatever". Wow. Way to get people interested in your main event. It's a small group of people calling in but there is ZERO excitement from anyone calling in.

It's not even vehemence or anything against the match. People calling in just don't give a fuck and would rather talk about something else.

XDoomsayerX
03-18-2013, 10:27 PM
Seems like Wrestlemania is starting to take better shape after tonight. Everything announced seems decent. I'd imagine Triple H is going to lose but who knows.

Funny thing about Wrestlemania this year is I listen to this show called Busted Open on Sirius XM a few times a week. People are calling in talking about Undertaker verses CM Punk, Triple H verses Brock Lesnar or the undercard. But whenever John Cena verses the Rock is mentioned people are just like "ah, it is what it is. Whatever". Wow. Way to get people interested in your main event. It's a small group of people calling in but there is ZERO excitement from anyone calling in.

It's not even vehemence or anything against the match. People calling in just don't give a fuck and would rather talk about something else.

Not surprised one bit. Both The Rock and Cena are just tired acts.
I can do without Ryback/Henry but the rest looks good. Hopefully it's Y2J vs Barrett for the title(good triple threat tonight) and Miz vs Cesaro for US title to shape up the rest of the card. Probably a 100% pointless divas match as well(maybe it will be the dark match)

adamclark52
03-18-2013, 11:38 PM
As good as I said the card is shaping up nothing has me excited this year and making me want to buy Wrestlemania. Last year was the first one I've ever missed (only because I forgot it started at 7pm instead of 8pm and didn't want to buy it an hour into the show) but this year I just don't see why bother. It just seems like this year is the year of "whatever". And it's going to be interesting to see where the WWE goes after Wrestlemania when four of the marquee guys they're building the show around are gone (Rock, Undertaker, Triple H and Brock).

They need to give wins to the Shield and Ryback.

Sanitarium78
03-19-2013, 08:50 AM
Yeah, I have a "whatever" feeling about this mania as well. I guess Vince figures since last year was the biggest buy rate mania ever did that Rock/Cena will be able to do that or better this year since the title is on the line this time. There's a few problems with that though, they had a shit match last year so people might not be that excited to see it again. Also, with Rock not appearing on RAW even though he's champ isn't gonna get people interested in paying for the remacth anyways since we all know Cena is winning since the Rock will be off to promote/shoot another movie. Last year there was at least some intrigue on who would win the match, this year there isn't.

I think more people buy mania now to see The Undertaker defend the streak more than anything else. He only wrestles once a year now and has something very special to keep in tact with the streak. Over the last fews years there's been just a little bit of doubt as to weather he would keep the streak or not. It has been the most interesting thing about mania for the last few years. I think because of this Takers match gets more people to buy the show than Vince would like us to believe.

The rest of the card isn't looking too bad at all. I just hope after their altercation last night on RAW that they don't have Jericho wrestle Fagdungo at mania. What a fuckin waste of Jericho's time and talent if it comes to that. This comeback has turned out to be worse than last year's for him. It looks like it will be Miz and Barrett for the IC title but I have no clue what they're doing with Cesaro and US title for the show which is almost as sad as the position Jericho is in right now.

XDoomsayerX
03-19-2013, 10:24 AM
Yeah YJ2 needs one more title run. Del Rio and Swag are whatever, give Y2J the title!

adamclark52
03-19-2013, 11:37 AM
The best thing the guys on the radio show said was that they seem to be putting all their eggs in one basket this year. They're going all out with Cena, Rock, Undertaker, Triple H and Brock and things seem to be leading well into Wrestlemania XXX next year. But they haven't done anything to build up after that. Really, think of Wretlemania 32 or 33. Rock, Triple H, Undertaker and Brock will most defiantly be gone by then. And even guys like Jericho, Kane, Misterio and Mark Henry very likely will be gone by then. Shit, even Cena and Randy Orton will be up there by that time as well. They really need to do something in the next few months to build stars for the next ten years because the people they keep coming back to depend on won't be able to do it for much longer. And it should start at Wrestlemania this year. That's why the Sheild should go over and Ryback should go over. And as much as I'm not a big fan of either, Swagger and Del Rio should be more than just curtain jerkers. And it's been talked about for weeks how CM Punk going over the Undertaker will instantly make him THE MAN for the next ten years.

dcmetal108
03-19-2013, 07:37 PM
I think the HHH Brock match might be a bloodbath though. I feel that match along with Taker's will be great.

I mean we've learned over the years that HHH is always good a brawl no DQ match as is Lesner.

adamclark52
03-19-2013, 07:50 PM
I think the HHH Brock match might be a bloodbath though. I feel that match along with Taker's will be great.

I mean we've learned over the years that HHH is always good a brawl no DQ match as is Lesner.

I agree 100%, especially if it is going to be Triple H's last match. He'll go all out if it is.

Sinister_Chalupa666
03-19-2013, 08:13 PM
And it's been talked about for weeks how CM Punk going over the Undertaker will instantly make him THE MAN for the next ten years.

That's because it will make him THE MAN if he breaks the streak. I mean the guy has already reached superstar status but beating taker will send him into legend status of this company. It will be the best thing to happen to the WWE and for Punk and I know for a fact Taker would be all for it since he respects the fuck out of Punk. Idk if the WWE will pull the trigger on it though.

XDoomsayerX
03-19-2013, 08:22 PM
That's because it will make him THE MAN if he breaks the streak. I mean the guy has already reached superstar status but beating taker will send him into legend status of this company. It will be the best thing to happen to the WWE and for Punk and I know for a fact Taker would be all for it since he respects the fuck out of Punk. Idk if the WWE will pull the trigger on it though.

They dont. But the match should deliver.

Fandango vs Y2J better not happen...:tp:

John The Drummer
03-19-2013, 09:37 PM
}andango is annoying as shit. He better have some ring skills to make for his terrible character.

dcmetal108
03-19-2013, 10:00 PM
}andango is annoying as shit. He better have some ring skills to make for his terrible character.

He won't. They will drop his character really quick.

dcmetal108
03-19-2013, 10:02 PM
I'm watching Royal Rumble 1999 and during the opening match of Big Boss Man vs Road Dogg , Boss man keeps calling Road Dogg a cock sucker. Load and clear too.

Chris_M_S
03-19-2013, 10:22 PM
Fandangoo is the best

http://cdn.wl.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/fandango-entrance-650x380.png

BEST

Sanitarium78
03-20-2013, 10:06 AM
Wait, is that actually Fandango's entrance? Except for his segment with Jericho on RAW this week i've fast forwarded every time he's been on. It looks like that's what Jericho will be doing at mania. I read the SD spoliers and Fandango cost him his match. How fuckin sad is that? Last year he was in one of the main events challenging Punk for the WWE championship, this year he'll probably be certian jerking the show against some nobody who hasn't even had a televised match since his debut and hasn't even earned the right to be on the mania card. If Fandango gets on the card and guys who have been working hard all year like Cesaro, Sandow and Cody don't, then there are more serious problems with the WWE then we thought at first.

Speaking of Cesaro, I know he's done very well as the US champ but does anyone think they should get rid of the title? It just doesn't seem to be enough challengers for both the US and IC titles to exist at this point. Unless they go back to the brand extension I see no reason for the US title to be around or for them to have two world titles. If it was just the WWE and IC titles the competition would be greater for both championships and it would raise the prestige of both. The less championships around, the more important they become when someone does hold the belt and the more important someone would be seen as if they were challenging for one of them.

XDoomsayerX
03-20-2013, 11:16 AM
Wait, is that actually Fandango's entrance? Except for his segment with Jericho on RAW this week i've fast forwarded every time he's been on. It looks like that's what Jericho will be doing at mania. I read the SD spoliers and Fandango cost him his match. How fuckin sad is that? Last year he was in one of the main events challenging Punk for the WWE championship, this year he'll probably be certian jerking the show against some nobody who hasn't even had a televised match since his debut and hasn't even earned the right to be on the mania card. If Fandango gets on the card and guys who have been working hard all year like Cesaro, Sandow and Cody don't, then there are more serious problems with the WWE then we thought at first.

Speaking of Cesaro, I know he's done very well as the US champ but does anyone think they should get rid of the title? It just doesn't seem to be enough challengers for both the US and IC titles to exist at this point. Unless they go back to the brand extension I see no reason for the US title to be around or for them to have two world titles. If it was just the WWE and IC titles the competition would be greater for both championships and it would raise the prestige of both. The less championships around, the more important they become when someone does hold the belt and the more important someone would be seen as if they were challenging for one of them.

This x1000. Seriously man WWE has way too much titles. Remember when they had two tag titles and divas titles I feel the same about the US/intercontinental and WWE/world heavyweight titles. It'd make matches for those matter way more. I feel WWE not treating smackdown the saw as raw is part of the problem though.l

rjturtle9
03-20-2013, 12:18 PM
I disagree with the title discussion. Remember when WCW had a shit load of belts? They had six if I remember correctly, and all the titles had meaning. It's not that there are too many titles, it's that the booking is horrible. And in the case with current WWE, the booking is horrible. If anything, they should get rid of the World Heavyweight title.

John The Drummer
03-20-2013, 12:55 PM
WWF had a lot in the late 90s...

WWF Heavyweight
Light Heavyweight
Womans
Tag Team
Intercont.
European
Hardcore

adamclark52
03-20-2013, 02:45 PM
Title unification matches would make for some good Wrestlemania matches. The US and Intercontinental should be the first (with whatever title is left being called the Intercontinental, of course). Then I would say unify the IC with the World heavyweight. And call it the Intercontinental title then too. Then maybe bring back a low-card title.

So basically go back to how things were in 1999 minus the hardcore title.

XDoomsayerX
03-20-2013, 03:34 PM
I disagree with the title discussion. Remember when WCW had a shit load of belts? They had six if I remember correctly, and all the titles had meaning. It's not that there are too many titles, it's that the booking is horrible. And in the case with current WWE, the booking is horrible. If anything, they should get rid of the World Heavyweight title.

Ya have a point here. I mean Mania card demonstrates this. No reason HHH and Lesnar and Taker, unless this is it for him, should be centerpieces for the card.

Sanitarium78
03-20-2013, 03:49 PM
Yes, during the monday night wars WCW and WWF had more titles then they do now but that's because both rosters were stacked with talent, so there was always something to do with each championship. It's not like that now, that's why Alberto Del Rio lost to Sheamus 3 PPVs in a row last year challenging for the world title or why Miz lost three chances at getting the US title off Cesaro. Title shots should be something special that is earned. Not something just given to someone because they have nothing else for them to do.

I agree the WWE's booking is terrible right now. But they still don't have enough talent to have so many titles right now.

John The Drummer
03-20-2013, 04:31 PM
I really hate how there is always a rematch after title matches. That takes out any specialness that the title holds. WWE can be better... but they never let people with actual in ring talent get any air time, unless they are a big star.

rjturtle9
03-20-2013, 04:48 PM
I agree the WWE's booking is terrible right now. But they still don't have enough talent to have so many titles right now.

No, they have a bunch of guys on their roster, it's just that half of them don't get put on television or don't ever have decent matches with enough time.

adamclark52
03-20-2013, 05:02 PM
No, they have a bunch of guys on their roster, it's just that half of them don't get put on television or don't ever have decent matches with enough time.

Agreed. Justin Gabriel or someone else (maybe Heath Slater, I've really never seen him in a match) could have great, entertaining matches and make a low-tier title exciting. But the WWE will never give them time because they're not draws. And their not draws because the WWE never gives them time. It's a vicious cycle. In WWE for the last ten years if you're not a star right out of the gate after your debut you're not worth it and you're cast aside.

And they're not huge, musclemen either, which Vince is gay for.

rjturtle9
03-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Agreed. Justin Gabriel or someone else (maybe Heath Slater, I've really never seen him in a match) could have great, entertaining matches and make a low-tier title exciting. But the WWE will never give them time because they're not draws. And their not draws because the WWE never gives them time. It's a vicious cycle. In WWE for the last ten years if you're not a star right out of the gate after your debut you're not worth it and you're cast aside.

And they're not huge, musclemen either, which Vince is gay for.

I saw Slater wrestler Wade Barrette at the Summerslam Fan Axxis thing and boy can Slater wrestler! The crowd was loving him too! WWE is just horrible when it comes to booking. They have a better roster then they ever have, but the refusal to push the undercard guys, and the restrictions they put on the wrestlers really makes it seem as if they don't have a good roster. Half of the WWE guys can wrestle just as good as the TNA guys, but they don't because of the limited move set WWE gives them. WWE isn't a wrestling program anymore, it's an entertainment show geared towards families.

John The Drummer
03-20-2013, 05:20 PM
Weren't Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd a tag team? I think it was Kidd at least. They were absolutely amazing, and put an such amazing matches, when given the time. I think one of them got injured though :(

Sanitarium78
03-20-2013, 05:58 PM

Which is one of the reasons why they need to drop some of the titles. If they're not using their roster to the fulliest there is no point in having so many championships around. The world heavyweight title is treated like the IC title was years ago. So why not just drop it and have the guys who would feud for that title do it with the IC title instead? Let's face it, Del Rio and Swagger aren't main eventers, so it makes more sense since the brand extension isn't around anymore to have the IC title as the secondary championship instead. Plus, since the rosters float freely between shows now it makes no sense to have two world champs.

adamclark52
03-20-2013, 06:51 PM
So is the brand extension pretty much done now? Or are there guys who are still Raw guys or Smackdown guys?

Sanitarium78
03-20-2013, 06:58 PM
So is the brand extension pretty much done now? Or are there guys who are still Raw guys or Smackdown guys?

Well, if you go to WWE.com they still have people set on the RAW or SD brands. Get this, both Barrett and Cesaro are SD guys and they hold the two single mid card titles. How the fuck does that make sense? The only fulltime guys who don't show up on SD regularly anymore are Cena and Punk. Nobody else on the roster is a big enough star to be exclusive to RAW except those two.

dcmetal108
03-20-2013, 07:16 PM
So what does everyone think of Booker T being inducted in the HOF?

adamclark52
03-20-2013, 07:25 PM
So what does everyone think of Booker T being inducted in the HOF?

I've always liked Booker but I still see him as a WCW guy more than a WWE guy. But I'm glad for him.

adamclark52
03-20-2013, 07:29 PM
Well, if you go to WWE.com they still have people set on the RAW or SD brands. Get this, both Barrett and Cesaro are SD guys and they hold the two single mid card titles. How the fuck does that make sense? The only fulltime guys who don't show up on SD regularly anymore are Cena and Punk. Nobody else on the roster is a big enough star to be exclusive to RAW except those two.

We all knew it was going to end some day. It's too bad they let it fizzle out because they could've had a huge PPV as the end of the brand extension. Had a bunch of title unification matches and top star of brands face off. The brand extension was great from the beginning but really started dying around 2005. When Cena came to Raw, when Eddie died and I think Batista got hurt and ended up missing a ton of time.

XDoomsayerX
03-20-2013, 07:56 PM
I dont get it either. WWE has so many shows now. On paper it doesnt seem difficult to give people air time. I mean recaps and lame ass media plugs are 1 hour of RAW, did they really just add that hour for shit no one gives a fuck about and JUST HAPPENED. Seriously who touts, who uses these WWE apps,who believes those lil twitter things at the bottom of the screens sometimes.

dcmetal108
03-21-2013, 08:17 AM
I use the WWE app but rarely. Its just to recap things that I missed.

But WWE is here in June for a PPV so I'm buying tickets Sat.!

Sanitarium78
03-22-2013, 03:58 PM
So after wacthing every Wrestlemania live since WM 2 it will finally come to an end for me this year. I read that they're charging $69.99 for the show in HD. Sorry, that's too damn much and the show they're planning on doing is not worth that. Also, why the fuck do they charge ten dollars extra for HD? Hasn't HD been the standard for watching TV over the last few years? It doesn't make any sense.

TNA only has 4 PPVs a year now at $44.95 each so i'll spend my money on that since their product is million times better right now then the WWE's. It nice that there's still a wrestling program that has adults as their target audience.

dcmetal108
03-22-2013, 06:24 PM
So WWE's PPV in June is called Payback and it's from Rosemont IL.

So today the presale went on at 10am and by 10:02am I bought two tickets. I gave them to my grandma and told her happy early early early birthday.

Two seats in the 100's cost me $170

PVH5150
03-22-2013, 06:26 PM
Chyna is starring in a new porn called She Hulk XXX.

Carry on.

JRA
03-22-2013, 07:29 PM
Chyna is starring in a new porn called She Hulk XXX.

Carry on.

And after that she's leaving porn to become an English teacher in Japan.

Seriously.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1578314-report-chyna-drops-porn-career-to-become-english-instructor

adamclark52
03-22-2013, 07:47 PM
So after wacthing every Wrestlemania live since WM 2 it will finally come to an end for me this year. I read that they're charging $69.99 for the show in HD. Sorry, that's too damn much and the show they're planning on doing is not worth that. Also, why the fuck do they charge ten dollars extra for HD? Hasn't HD been the standard for watching TV over the last few years? It doesn't make any sense.

TNA only has 4 PPVs a year now at $44.95 each so i'll spend my money on that since their product is million times better right now then the WWE's. It nice that there's still a wrestling program that has adults as their target audience.

Is this a bad time to share this tidbit of news (http://www.twnpnews.com/2013/03/wwe-wants-a-more-mom-kid-friendly-product-vince-mcmahon-news/) with you?

dcmetal108
03-22-2013, 08:00 PM
Is this a bad time to share this tidbit of news (http://www.twnpnews.com/2013/03/wwe-wants-a-more-mom-kid-friendly-product-vince-mcmahon-news/) with you?

That just means that stuff like Slam will have more promotional work since Slam seems more kid friendly.

Sanitarium78
03-23-2013, 06:32 AM

Yeah, I read that the other day. That what made me make the comment about TNA being aimed at adults.

That just means that stuff like Slam will have more promotional work since Slam seems more kid friendly.

I don't think so. I've never watched saturday morning slam but from what I gathered it's already extremely kid friendly. I think they're looking at making all their shows to aim more at kids. I mean just look at some of the top faces in the company right now. Cena, Sheamus and Del Rio have been turned into nothing but comedy acts. Sheamus isn't the badass he was a year and a half ago. He's all smiles and jokes now instead of being all about kicking the crap out of people. Those videos Richardo and Del Rio made mocking Swagger and Zeb are painfully unfunny and are directed at nothing but kids. Even Jericho's humor lately is more kiddie than it usually is.

adamclark52
03-24-2013, 07:37 PM
Foley Top Ten (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q14nqL27Xxw&feature=player_embedded)

I've seen numbers one and three a million fucking times but dear god all ten of these are great. Foley really was a terrible wrestler (I agree with everything FLair has said about him as a wrestler) but he was a highspot king!

rjturtle9
03-24-2013, 08:04 PM
Foley Top Ten (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q14nqL27Xxw&feature=player_embedded)

I've seen numbers one and three a million fucking times but dear god all ten of these are great. Foley really was a terrible wrestler (I agree with everything FLair has said about him as a wrestler) but he was a highspot king!

Lame that they didn't use any of his Japan stuff.

adamclark52
03-24-2013, 08:12 PM
Lame that they didn't use any of his Japan stuff.

Yeah, but they could make a top fifty just with the shit they own. I can think of eleven chair shots from Royal Rumble 1999 alone.

video (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxiifl_10-chair-shots-to-mankind-royal-rumble-1999_sport#.UU_AHBwYx20)

The forth, fifth and ninth ones are especially br00tal.

dcmetal108
03-24-2013, 08:25 PM

I was thinking the same thing after just watching his match from royal rumble 1999.

Remember that one, the i quit between him and Rock where Rock hits in hard with a chair like 10 times in a row.

adamclark52
03-24-2013, 09:44 PM
Of course! I remember lots of great Mick Foley matches, just none of them for the wrestling. It was because he either got thrown off something, thrown through something, fell on something or got hit by something. He seems like a nice guy but he was just a "glorified stuntman". Which was fine for the era he wrestled in. Having one match in his style on a card was great.

I still consider him to be one of the worst WWE champions of all-time. He held that honor all on his own from 1999 up until when Rey Misterio won the title in 2006 (a different title but still the top tier title in the WWE). Since then there's been a bunch.

One match of his I think is totally overrated was the Hell in a Cell with the Undertaker. That matched happened just before I started watching again in 1998 and my friend was telling me it was "the greatest match he'd ever seen". Over the years I saw the footage of him getting thrown off the cage and through the cage but it wasn't until his first DVD came out in 2004 that I got to see the entire match. I was so excited and so letdown! I had no idea that getting thrown off the top of the cage happened within five minutes of the match starting. Then there was a bunch of stalling until he got thrown through the cage, then a bunch of stalling, then the finish. I guess at the time it was probably one of the best matches ever but once you watched it five years later it really sucked.

All that said, I would much rather watch any of his matches over whatever happens on Raw this week.

dcmetal108
03-24-2013, 10:05 PM
I'll say it again if I haven't. The one time I met Mick Foley he was a complete dick. He had the attitude of I wasn't important and just wasting his time.

Sanitarium78
03-25-2013, 08:49 AM
I'll say it again if I haven't. The one time I met Mick Foley he was a complete dick. He had the attitude of I wasn't important and just wasting his time.

You're not inportant though. The faster you learn that the more likely you are not to bother famous people who have more important things to do;)

You're only person i've ever heard say anything bad about meeting Foley. Everything else i've ever heard or read has nothing but praise for what a nice guy he is. You probably caught him on a bad day, everybody has them. Keep in mind how hard it must be for celebrities to always act like they're in a great mood to meet fans all the time. I'm guessing that can get quite annoying or tiresome for them every now and then.

Yeah, like Flair said, Foley was mainly a stunt man but it's not like Flair was without flaws when it came to his in ring work. He put on the same match with the same exact spots from the mid 80s until HBK "retired" him. Just like Hogan and The Rock, if it weren't for his great charisma, Flair would never have been shit. He made people look good in the ring but Falir's overall in ring ability is highly overrated.

dcmetal108
03-25-2013, 09:08 AM
You're not inportant though. The faster you learn that the more likely you are not to bother famous people who have more important things to do;)

You're only person i've ever heard say anything bad about meeting Foley. Everything else i've ever heard or read has nothing but praise for what a nice guy he is. You probably caught him on a bad day, everybody has them. Keep in mind how hard it must be for celebrities to always act like they're in a great mood to meet fans all the time. I'm guessing that can get quite annoying or tiresome for them every now and then.

Yeah, like Flair said, Foley was mainly a stunt man but it's not like Flair was without flaws when it came to his in ring work. He put on the same match with the same exact spots from the mid 80s until HBK "retired" him. Just like Hogan and The Rock, if it weren't for his great charisma, Flair would never have been shit. He made people look good in the ring but Falir's overall in ring ability is highly overrated.

:lol: He's the only guy I've ever met (wrestler anyway) that was a dick. I met him at a wrestling museum HOF show. I mean Terry Funk. Hacksaw, Jim Ross, DDP, Kevin Nash, Rhyno, New Age Outlaws, X Pac, and all the other guys I've met did nothing but give me all their attention.

DDP and Terry Funk actually go out of their way to talk and have a conversation. Terry Funk actually asked me if I wanted to take a few extra pictures to make sure they were all good since he was having fun taking them.

adamclark52
03-25-2013, 11:36 PM
:lol: He's the only guy I've ever met (wrestler anyway) that was a dick. I met him at a wrestling museum HOF show. I mean Terry Funk. Hacksaw, Jim Ross, DDP, Kevin Nash, Rhyno, New Age Outlaws, X Pac, and all the other guys I've met did nothing but give me all their attention.

DDP and Terry Funk actually go out of their way to talk and have a conversation. Terry Funk actually asked me if I wanted to take a few extra pictures to make sure they were all good since he was having fun taking them.

Yeah but come on, DDP is the greatest guy ever. He'd even make me feel good about myself.

dcmetal108
03-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Yeah but come on, DDP is the greatest guy ever. He'd even make me feel good about myself.

Yeah he is. Plus he let me hold the WCW Belt.

radwrestling.com/images/wrestlingbuddies/brawlerddp.jpg

Plus I had that pillow of him since I was like 5 or something and I took it in for him to sign it and he was like shocked. He saw it with like amazement and said it's been forever since he seen one and that no one ever brings it to sign it. So the picture I have of him holding it with me his face is pure joy.

adamclark52
03-26-2013, 08:59 AM
Hey dcmetal108, saw this posted on a couple news sites. It looks like you may be in for something special if this is indeed the official poster.

http://wrestleshare.com/?di=8O22

Sanitarium78
03-26-2013, 01:03 PM
I did read that Lesnar will be at the Payback PPV. So the poster, just like Brock, is no bullshit.

John The Drummer
03-26-2013, 01:26 PM
So... how about Y2J vs Fandango at WrestleMania :bouville: ?

dcmetal108
03-26-2013, 08:01 PM
Hey dcmetal108, saw this posted on a couple news sites. It looks like you may be in for something special if this is indeed the official poster.

http://wrestleshare.com/?di=8O22

I don't think thats the real poster since the date is wrong. It's June not July. Though Always wanted to see Lesner, hopefully HHH is in the PPV or at least comes out somehow.

Also can't wait to scream like a 12 year old when CM Punk comes out.

adamclark52
03-26-2013, 11:20 PM
I think I saw Lesnar twice in his first run. Once in May 2002 on Raw during his initial push and a second time in October 2002 on Smackdown just before his Hell in a Cell match with the Undertaker. I can't remember if he wrestled during either.

Christen
03-27-2013, 12:18 AM
Saw Lesnar wrestle once at a house show against Eddie Guerrero like a week before Eddie beat him for the belt.

rjturtle9
03-27-2013, 01:56 AM
I saw Lesnar vs HHH at Summerslam. Boring!

XDoomsayerX
03-27-2013, 11:26 AM
I saw Lesnar vs HHH at Summerslam. Boring!

That shit was trash! But his match with Cena was dope. If HHH is going out and done done then I hope it's as bloodfest full of spots.

adamclark52
03-27-2013, 12:14 PM
Actually Lesnar did wrestle both times I saw him, he lost via DQ in a handicapped match against the Hardy's at the Raw and beat Chuck Palumbo in a squash match at Smackdown.

John The Drummer
03-28-2013, 04:38 PM
Watched ECW: One Night Stand last night, the one with Cena vs RVD. Damn, good stuff, that crowd was on fire :lol:.
The Edge/Foley vs Dreamer/Funk match was FUCKING INTENSE. I couldn't watch a lot of it near the end because of how brutal it was. RVD vs Cena surprised the hell out of me too. That was probably the first Cena match that I actually enjoyed and didn't snooze through.

The DVD also came with a bonus disc that had ECW's first PPV, "Barely Legal" on it. Watched the first three matches of that... WOW. Talk about some true sports entertainment. I don't remember Saturn being so athletic. The RVD vs Lance Storm match was alright, wasn't sure why the crowd was chanting "YOU SOLD OUT" though, and the 6 man Japanese tag team match... HOLY WOW. Sure a couple botched spots, but goddamn.... don't see anything like that in mainstream wrestling these days.

Sanitarium78
03-28-2013, 06:32 PM
Watched ECW: One Night Stand last night, the one with Cena vs RVD. Damn, good stuff, that crowd was on fire :lol:.
The Edge/Foley vs Dreamer/Funk match was FUCKING INTENSE. I couldn't watch a lot of it near the end because of how brutal it was. RVD vs Cena surprised the hell out of me too. That was probably the first Cena match that I actually enjoyed and didn't snooze through.

The DVD also came with a bonus disc that had ECW's first PPV, "Barely Legal" on it. Watched the first three matches of that... WOW. Talk about some true sports entertainment. I don't remember Saturn being so athletic. The RVD vs Lance Storm match was alright, wasn't sure why the crowd was chanting "YOU SOLD OUT" though, and the 6 man Japanese tag team match... HOLY WOW. Sure a couple botched spots, but goddamn.... don't see anything like that in mainstream wrestling these days.

That tag match at One Night Stand was awesome. If you couldn't take how "brutal" it became then there is a bunch of shit the original ECW did that you need to avoid. The reason the crowd was chanting that to RVD at Barely Legal was because RVD's gimmick at the time was that of a cocky heel who was too good for ECW and that the other companies wanted him on monday nights. This is where his "Mr. Monday Night" nickname came from. ECW was usually pretty honest with their fans when it came to stuff like that, so a lot of the fans probably did believe RVD was going to either WWF or WCW soon. Eventually, evenyone realized how awesome he was and he became the most popular guy in the history of the original ECW. The only other guy who was at the same level of popularuty as him was probably Taz during his TV and World title runs. Sandman was pretty close to.

Yeah, Saturn used to be pretty damn athletic. The height he used to get on his top rope elbow drop was crazy. He never really got the chance to showcase those abilities too much in WCW and WWF. Injuries slowed him down at bit to by the time he got to the big leagues.

dcmetal108
03-28-2013, 06:38 PM
Too bad Saturn is homeless now I think. Last time I heard he was trying to clean himself up.

And man if you think ECW was brutal watch some of the smaller brands (or stuff from Japan) that had the ECW guys. I remember one match that had Terry Funk it in vs three other guys and there were no ropes and the outside was covered in nails,tacks,barbed wired,glass, and a bomb. So when they'd land it'd explode then once the 30 minute mark for the match hit the ring exploded. Shits crazy.

adamclark52
03-29-2013, 12:48 AM
The "Total Elimination" finisher the Eliminators had was one wicked move (that's the tag-team Saturn had with Kronos).

Sanitarium78
03-29-2013, 07:25 AM
Too bad Saturn is homeless now I think. Last time I heard he was trying to clean himself up.

And man if you think ECW was brutal watch some of the smaller brands (or stuff from Japan) that had the ECW guys. I remember one match that had Terry Funk it in vs three other guys and there were no ropes and the outside was covered in nails,tacks,barbed wired,glass, and a bomb. So when they'd land it'd explode then once the 30 minute mark for the match hit the ring exploded. Shits crazy.

Saturn isn't homeless anymore. I read on a few wrestling news sites a couple years ago that he's living in Minnesota and got married. There were even photos that surfaced online that showed him with a woman and proved he was still around. Dude did go MIA for a lot of years. In fact people thought he had died since he never showed up at the funerals of Chris Candido and John Kronus, both of whom he was very good friends with. From what I read, not even family and friends knew where to find him for a number of years.

The main story I read about Saturn before he disappeared was that he saw these two guys assaulting a female one day on the street and he went to go help her and while doing that he got shot in the neck and shoulder area. This was about 10 years ago. I guess the injuries he suffered from that caused him to leave wrestling and get addicted to pills and that's probably why he disappeared for so long. If he was homeless for a good amount of time he may have never even known about Candido and Kronus passing away. It's a sad story but at least it seems he's picked himself back up again. I have no idea if he ever came back to wrestling again at all though.

JRA
03-29-2013, 07:58 AM

Yea that's the thing. Critics gave ECW crap in the early days but really, building that company around Terry Funk at first was the smartest thing they could have done because he was just naturally that crazy, and doing those types of matches anyway.

John The Drummer
03-29-2013, 01:10 PM
That tag match at One Night Stand was awesome. If you couldn't take how "brutal" it became then there is a bunch of shit the original ECW did that you need to avoid.

Oh I've seen some of those matches back in the late 90s, I have a good amount of old PPV's on VHS. The most notable memory I have of the good old days was Buh Buh Ray yelling at a mother/daughter in the front row saying "I BET YOU TAUGHT YOUR DAUGHTER HOW TO SUCK COCK!!!"

I am quite squeemish now a days, even just seeing a needle makes me cold. It was hard to see them have to cut Terry Funk out of the barbed wire... BUT OH SO AMAZING at the same time.

Got through another match last night on Barely Legal, Shane Douglas vs Pitbull #2, goddamn, that match was boring. Seemed like they were just having an off night. I plan on finishing it tonight. Makes me really miss wrasslin' in the 90s :(

dcmetal108
03-29-2013, 04:53 PM
Yea that's the thing. Critics gave ECW crap in the early days but really, building that company around Terry Funk at first was the smartest thing they could have done because he was just naturally that crazy, and doing those types of matches anyway.

Terry Funk is a fucking madman but the nicest wrestling guy I've ever met. I loved every second the few times I got to meet him and the one time I got to hang out with him at a ceremony then ride in a hotel elevator with him.

PVH5150
03-29-2013, 05:09 PM
This 22 second clip was more entertaining than anything in the last decade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOQ5aiDb2MY

dcmetal108
03-29-2013, 05:42 PM

IS HE ACTUALLY BACK AS A WRESTLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adamclark52
03-29-2013, 07:32 PM

Dude hasn't aged a day!

Sanitarium78
03-30-2013, 06:49 AM

What has happened to this company? Steve Blackman really does ask the right question there doesn't he?

XDoomsayerX
03-31-2013, 07:26 PM
Wow they added Barret vs Miz and a Brodus clay n friends match. Man this Wrestlemania is gonna be short ass matches. Sadly no Cesaro, who's a workhorse, aint on the card. -____-

adamclark52
03-31-2013, 08:09 PM
Yeah, and at ten matches I'd say that is it for matches at Wrestlemania this year.

Last year I tried to order but was an hour late and decided not to bother. This year I decided not to bother in December.

Sanitarium78
03-31-2013, 09:22 PM
I had an idea for Cesaro to get on the wrestelmania card still. I read that Christian has been ready to return since before the Rumble but the WWE doesn't have anything for him to do. Shocking, I know;) I was thinking that Cesaro should lay out an open challenge this week to anyone at mania for the US title and have Christian return and beat him. But that idea is too good for the WWE to go through with. Even though a feud with Christian and Cesaro over the US title would result in some really good matches. It's all downhill for Cesaro anyways now since on Smackdown they had him yoddeling on the mic instead of talking before his match. I guess that's his new gimmick and he'll just be another stupid comedy guy now:tp:

The card is pretty full I wouldn't be surprised if the Brodus, Tensai, Funkadactyls vs Sandow, Rhodes and The Bellas match isn't moved to the pre show. Nice way to thank Sandow and Rhodes for all their hard work this year by just giving them a throwaway match at mania.

At least in TNA hard work and wrestling are still important and matter to the company.

dcmetal108
03-31-2013, 09:27 PM
I'll be doing a free online stream for Wrestlemania, screw paying like $65 for it.

Sanitarium78
03-31-2013, 09:38 PM
I'll be doing a free online stream for Wrestlemania, screw paying like $65 for it.

It's $69.95 if you want to get it in HD. I still don't get charging an extra $10 for HD though? That's becoming the standard way to watch TV today, they shouldn't be charging extra for it.

I will "find it online" and watch it the next day like I do with all WWE PPVs now. At least watching it that way I can fast forward past anything I don't care about.

XDoomsayerX
03-31-2013, 09:38 PM
At least in TNA hard work and wrestling are still important and matter to the company.

Whatcha talking about? TNA sucks just as bad. Both companies are stale overall and the only reason to watch is for random top notch matches.

Who pays for PPV's anyways! :tongue:

Sanitarium78
03-31-2013, 09:43 PM
Whatcha talking about? TNA sucks just as bad. Both companies are stale overall and the only reason to watch is for random top notch matches.

Have you been watching TNA for the last year and a half? They've been pretty damn good. They've had much better matches and way better character developement with their roster than the WWE. Most of the guys in TNA actually have some personality which is something that is severly lacking in the WWE right now. WWE's booking has been garbage for a long time now while TNA's has been pretty entertaining overall.

rjturtle9
04-01-2013, 02:25 AM
Have you been watching TNA for the last year and a half? They've been pretty damn good. They've had much better matches and way better character developement with their roster than the WWE. Most of the guys in TNA actually have some personality which is something that is severly lacking in the WWE right now. WWE's booking has been garbage for a long time now while TNA's has been pretty entertaining overall.

This.

dcmetal108
04-01-2013, 08:30 AM
Well if anyone wants I can PM everyone the links for Wrestlemania the day of. If its anything like Elimination Chamber too it was streaming in HD.

adamclark52
04-01-2013, 10:22 AM
Well if anyone wants I can PM everyone the links for Wrestlemania the day of. If its anything like Elimination Chamber too it was streaming in HD.

Hit me up.

XDoomsayerX
04-01-2013, 10:44 AM

Havent followed it as much cuz that aces and eights story never interested me, That whole stable has veterans that are snoozefest(never liked Anderson). I'm not really a fan of Jeff Hardy either, who seems to be a main point of interest. He had a match with an Angle on Impact recently that was just finishersmania. Saw some recent episodes and thought they were okay. One thing is for sure, the Women's division exists and has talent and they dont have an overkill amount of titles. Also Chavo actually wrestling is cool. But overall, I still think it's not far and beyond WWE. I dont even watch WWE either, just skim stuff and read the wrestling wrap up on ign.com to keep in touch with mainstream prowrestling as a whole.

adamclark52
04-01-2013, 08:21 PM
I caught the last ten minutes of Raw tonight and I think CM Punk has ZERO chance of ending the streak Sunday.

XDoomsayerX
04-01-2013, 08:32 PM
I caught the last ten minutes of Raw tonight and I think CM Punk has ZERO chance of ending the streak Sunday.

Pretty much this. That whole segment was all Punk.

I saw the begging of RAW and knew to not bother this week, man Cena is beyond stale in his Rock program.

adamclark52
04-01-2013, 08:41 PM
Pretty much this. That whole segment was all Punk.

I saw the begging of RAW and knew to not bother this week, man Cena is beyond stale in his Rock program.

The second the urn got involved it got into cheeseball territory and I knew Undertaker was going to win. That said, the match hasn't happened yet so maybe they'll surprise us.

dcmetal108
04-01-2013, 08:49 PM
The second the urn got involved it got into cheeseball territory and I knew Undertaker was going to win. That said, the match hasn't happened yet so maybe they'll surprise us.

They won't. Punk will lose and it will give him the time off he needs.

I did hear though that Lesner, Cena, and Punk are all confirmed for the June PPV though so Punk won't be off that long then.

adamclark52
04-01-2013, 09:43 PM
A lot of people have been jumping on this "Cena's turning heel" bandwagon this year. While I'll admit that's one thing the WWE could do that would even get an old crustbucket like myself interested in their product again I see zero chance of that happening too.

I see Wrestlemania going like this:
- Undertaker wins
- Lesnar wins
- Orton turns heel and backstabs Big Show and Sheamus
- Cena wins, a handshake between Rock and Cena closes out the show with some allusion to a rematch next year

The rest of the matches (even the Shield one) are pretty inconsequential.

PVH5150
04-01-2013, 09:59 PM
This was all I could think of during the final segment tonight.

http://sanfranciscoba.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/donnys-ashes.jpg

dcmetal108
04-01-2013, 10:31 PM
A lot of people have been jumping on this "Cena's turning heel" bandwagon this year. While I'll admit that's one thing the WWE could do that would even get an old crustbucket like myself interested in their product again I see zero chance of that happening too.

I see Wrestlemania going like this:
- Undertaker wins
- Lesnar wins
- Orton turns heel and backstabs Big Show and Sheamus
- Cena wins, a handshake between Rock and Cena closes out the show with some allusion to a rematch next year

The rest of the matches (even the Shield one) are pretty inconsequential.

-Undertaker wins.
-HHH wins setting up feud with Rock/Lenser that is rumored.
-Orton beats Show/Sheamus and continues his huge push he gets since he's a fan favorite.
- Cena wins. Setting up Punk / Cena feud where Punk takes back belt.

rjturtle9
04-02-2013, 01:02 AM
-Undertaker wins.
-HHH wins setting up feud with Rock/Lenser that is rumored.
-Orton beats Show/Sheamus and continues his huge push he gets since he's a fan favorite.
- Cena wins. Setting up Punk / Cena feud where Punk takes back belt.

Lesnar is gonna face Punk at Summerslam. Supposedly Punk is going in to that match as the super heel, not Brock.

Sanitarium78
04-02-2013, 08:25 AM
Lesnar is gonna face Punk at Summerslam. Supposedly Punk is going in to that match as the super heel, not Brock.

I havn't read anything about this at all. Where did you get it from? There's some good money to be made with Brock as a face. I wouldn't be surprised to see him turn, half the crowd already cheers for him anyways.

XDoomsayerX
04-02-2013, 09:24 AM
fandango vs y2j will be gold and MOTN. y2j has been putting on quality matches since his return busting out new moves in shit, cena learn something!

John The Drummer
04-02-2013, 01:12 PM
Watched the first Hardcore Homecoming last night. Good stuff! Much better than I was expecting it to be. I thought the crowd's interaction with everything was awesome... and goddamn... I don't remember Straw hat Guy being THAT angry back in the day :lol:

adamclark52
04-02-2013, 01:31 PM
Watched the first Hardcore Homecoming last night. Good stuff! Much better than I was expecting it to be. I thought the crowd's interaction with everything was awesome... and goddamn... I don't remember Straw hat Guy being THAT angry back in the day :lol:

Is that the one with Sunny? I think I have that DVD but one thing I remember was the audio being horrible. Good show though.

Sanitarium78
04-02-2013, 03:47 PM
fandango vs y2j will be gold and MOTN. y2j has been putting on quality matches since his return busting out new moves in shit, cena learn something!

Even though the guy playing Fandango has been in WWE developmental for a while i've never seen him wrestle a match so there's no way to know for sure if the match will be that good. Jericho is great in the ring but most fans really don't know what he has to work with when it comes to Fandango. I'm not sure what you're talking about with Jericho using new moves. I haven't noticed anything different since his return.

Either way Jericho has had one of the worst falls from last year's mania to this years. It's not like they couldn't have had him and Cesaro feud over the US title for mania or anything. At least then you would know you were getting something good. Fandango is completely unproven and not worthy of a match on the mania card. The guy has done nothing to earn a spot on the show.

Meanwhile, Barrett and Miz's match for the IC title has been bumped to the pre-show. Give me a fuckin break, pathetic booking. Weather you like those two or not, you can't deny that they haven't at least earned a spot on the main card for mania unlike Fandango.

XDoomsayerX
04-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Even though the guy playing Fandango has been in WWE developmental for a while i've never seen him wrestle a match so there's no way to know for sure if the match will be that good. Jericho is great in the ring but most fans really don't know what he has to work with when it comes to Fandango. I'm not sure what you're talking about with Jericho using new moves. I haven't noticed anything different since his return.

Either way Jericho has had one of the worst falls from last year's mania to this years. It's not like they couldn't have had him and Cesaro feud over the US title for mania or anything. At least then you would know you were getting something good. Fandango is completely unproven and not worthy of a match on the mania card. The guy has done nothing to earn a spot on the show.

Meanwhile, Barrett and Miz's match for the IC title has been bumped to the pre-show. Give me a fuckin break, pathetic booking. Weather you like those two or not, you can't deny that they haven't at least earned a spot on the main card for mania unlike Fandango.

Well I was just messing cuz I feel Rock/Taker/Lesnar matches may not deliver due to different reasons. I have yet to see a proper Fandango match so who knows what that kid is capable of. And Jericho seems to be doing more high flying moves these days like huricanranas, flying cross bodies, outside dives, and its cool he has been using the lion tamer. I just think Jericho may steal the show at mania given the chance too, to just prove a point that he deserves better. And Miz/Barret getting bumped down to pre show is fucking bullshit. Both are workhorses along with Cesaro who deserves to be on the main card, apparently he's yodeling now? Tons of Funk is really happening too :tp:

rjturtle9
04-02-2013, 04:23 PM

Booking is horrible as fuck this year! Jericho was headling mania last year and Miz (although I am not really a fan) was headling two years ago. They both deserve better. And the IC title not being defended on the main card?! The belts don't even matter anymore. It's bullshit.

John The Drummer
04-02-2013, 04:41 PM
Is that the one with Sunny? I think I have that DVD but one thing I remember was the audio being horrible. Good show though.

Yup! She's grown :eyes:
And yes, the audio or hideous. Trying to hear the wrestlers do promo's is next to impossible, is it that hard to record the audio from the soundboard? I really wanted to hear what New Jack had to say :(

I hope "November Reign" has better audio, I'll get around to that later this week :rocker:

dcmetal108
04-02-2013, 07:32 PM
I've seen Fandango wrestle, he sucks.

Also from what I'm hearing Lesner might win WM and the angle will be HBK comes out and screws HHH over. I guess HHH has been telling everyone backstage he wants his final WM match ever to be against HBK so if they do that then next years big match will be HHH's retirement match.

adamclark52
04-03-2013, 12:09 AM

I can't buy Brock as anything but a heel. If he's a face he'll lose Heyman and then he'll start cutting his own promos and that just doesn't work for me.

adamclark52
04-03-2013, 12:10 AM
I've seen Fandango wrestle, he sucks.

Also from what I'm hearing Lesner might win WM and the angle will be HBK comes out and screws HHH over. I guess HHH has been telling everyone backstage he wants his final WM match ever to be against HBK so if they do that then next years big match will be HHH's retirement match.

Has HBK been giving any feelers that he's interested in coming back to the ring? I personally hope not.

adamclark52
04-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Yup! She's grown :eyes:
And yes, the audio or hideous. Trying to hear the wrestlers do promo's is next to impossible, is it that hard to record the audio from the soundboard? I really wanted to hear what New Jack had to say :(

I hope "November Reign" has better audio, I'll get around to that later this week :rocker:

Sunny, like Scott Hall, is a person who I can see never cleaning up their act no matter how many people try to help them. You can say what you want about how great DDP's yoga is and how much he's helping Hall, I can see him being in the same situation in three years.

I am with the crowd though, Sunnys tits looked awesome.

dcmetal108
04-03-2013, 05:11 AM
HBK hasn't said anything about doing one last match but you know if HHH came and asked him to do one last one for HHH's final match HBK would say yes.

adamclark52
04-03-2013, 09:34 AM
Wrestlemania alloted times? (http://www.twnpnews.com/2013/04/reported-times-booked-for-wrestlemania-29-matches-and-segments/)

I guess I've either not been paying attention or living under a rock. But what the hell is P. Diddy doing there? Seriously, is it 1998?

dcmetal108
04-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Wrestlemania alloted times? (http://www.twnpnews.com/2013/04/reported-times-booked-for-wrestlemania-29-matches-and-segments/)

I guess I've either not been paying attention or living under a rock. But what the hell is P. Diddy doing there? Seriously, is it 1998?

I saw this and wondered the same thing.

adamclark52
04-04-2013, 12:54 AM
Early Wrestlemania set photo.

http://2.sescoops.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/statue.jpg?de2127

Another thing to shit on this years show for? Quite possible. We'll have to see how the finished set looks. Not as bad as last years but still pretty ugly. And some really bad seats if you're behind the Empire State Building or Widescreen parts.

Maideneer
04-04-2013, 05:08 AM
I can't bring myself to go to WM29. I'll wait for the next Royal Rumble in NYC, that's the best event WWF has anyway. Tix are too much $ anyway for crappy views and Metlife is a pain to get to.

I will however be going to the HOF show on Saturday at MSG...that's gonna be great, can't wait to see Trish. :lovedup:

dcmetal108
04-04-2013, 08:49 AM
I can't bring myself to go to WM29. I'll wait for the next Royal Rumble in NYC, that's the best event WWF has anyway. Tix are too much $ anyway for crappy views and Metlife is a pain to get to.

I will however be going to the HOF show on Saturday at MSG...that's gonna be great, can't wait to see Trish. :lovedup:

Lucky. Are you going to the fan access thing as well that'll have a ton of legends at it?

Maideneer
04-04-2013, 09:11 AM
Lucky. Are you going to the fan access thing as well that'll have a ton of legends at it?

Nah, unemployed right now so I have to pass. I've met wrestlers before anyway for free, I don't wanna pay for autographs. I have a "King Duggan" signed promo pic from 1989 and some other good stuff, so that's enough for me. :)

Maideneer
04-04-2013, 11:04 AM
Anybody catch the Wrestlemania 'Press Conference'?

John The Drummer
04-04-2013, 01:35 PM
The last few (maybe even more) WrestleMania's have had that same setup... it's boring now v__v

Sanitarium78
04-04-2013, 08:41 PM
Early Wrestlemania set photo.

http://2.sescoops.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/statue.jpg?de2127

Another thing to shit on this years show for? Quite possible. We'll have to see how the finished set looks. Not as bad as last years but still pretty ugly. And some really bad seats if you're behind the Empire State Building or Widescreen parts.

I'm pretty sure the seats behind the Empire State Building and the screens will be tarped off. It's a football stadium, unless you've got seats within the first five rows or in the first half of the lower bowl, it's gonna be shit when it comes to watching wrestling matches.

Actually, after looking at that picture again, I think the Empire State Building will be part of the entrance way.

adamclark52
04-05-2013, 12:48 AM
I still love this picture some poor sucker took at Wrestlemania 28. Can you imagine! At least a tall guy at a concert may walk away. But that tree wasn't going no where.

http://cdn.wl.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/wrestlemania-palm-trees.jpg

Maideneer
04-05-2013, 05:02 AM
I'm pretty sure the seats behind the Empire State Building and the screens will be tarped off.

Not all believe it or not. The upper bowl behind the screen is open for business, my wife's cousin is sitting there. Some of the middle bowl is being sold too as you can see.

http://media.ticketmaster.com/tm/en-us/tmimages/venue/maps/ny1/46096s_a.gif

XDoomsayerX
04-05-2013, 10:52 AM
Wade Barrett (c) vs. The Miz
The Rock (c) vs. John Cena
Alberto Del Rio (w/ Ricardo Rodriguez) (c) vs. Jack Swagger (w/ Zeb Colter)
The Undertaker vs. CM Punk (w/ Paul Heyman)
Sheamus, Randy Orton & Big Show vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns)
Ryback vs. Mark Henry
Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston (w/ AJ Lee)
Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Triple H (w/ Shawn Michaels)
Chris Jericho vs. Fandango
Tons of Funk (Brodus Clay & Tensai) and The Funkadactyls (Cameron and Naomi) vs. Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow) and The Bella Twins (Brie and Nikki Bella)

My predictions. If the matches deliver this can be a dope ass WM. I really want CM Punk to wing but WWE doesnt have the balls to do so. If I find a decent stream I shall be watching this as I do my math HW. :tongue:

adamclark52
04-05-2013, 11:29 AM
Ah, I like this game:

Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston (w/ AJ Lee) (Kane choke slams Daniel Bryan afterwards)
Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Triple H (w/ Shawn Michaels) (I'm on the fence about this one, and no matter what happens I don't think Triple H will ever have a last match)
Tons of Funk (Brodus Clay & Tensai) and The Funkadactyls (Cameron and Naomi) vs. Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow) and The Bella Twins (Brie and Nikki Bella)
Sheamus, Randy Orton & Big Show vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) (On the fence about this one too, Orton heel turn afterwards regardless)
Ryback vs. Mark Henry
The Rock (c) vs. John Cena (No heel turn for Cena, mutual respect shown afterwards, handshake, some tension alluding to Wrestlemania next year)

adamclark52
04-05-2013, 05:36 PM
I just saw a teaser on Smackdown for "coming up next, a look at Fandango" and I had to turn it off. This is the first time I've actually seen the guy in anything other than screen caps on wwe.com and I don't know who I feel worse for. Chris Jericho because he'll probably lose to the guy (you don't have someone debut at Wrestlemania and lose) or the guy who plays Fandango. Even if he breaks character some day and becomes a legit WWE Champion "Fan-Dan-Go" will be something that'll haunt the poor guy the rest of his career.

After seeing that I thought for a second that I may be done with WWE's current product. We'll see.

dcmetal108
04-05-2013, 07:23 PM
The Rock (c) vs. John Cena
Sheamus, Randy Orton & Big Show vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns)
Ryback vs. Mark Henry
Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston (w/ AJ Lee)
Brock Lesnar (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Triple H (w/ Shawn Michaels)

My predictions. If the matches deliver this can be a dope ass WM. I really want CM Punk to wing but WWE doesnt have the balls to do so. If I find a decent stream I shall be watching this as I do my math HW. :tongue:

No point in doing my own since this is what I think. Punk will lose and take his break after WM.

John The Drummer
04-06-2013, 01:17 PM
Just watched Hardcore Homecoming: November Reign. Yup.... far better than WrestleMania 29 could ever be... even if it clocked in at just over an hour and a half.

Sinister_Chalupa666
04-07-2013, 01:32 AM
I lost it when the crowd brought out the "boring" chants. That shit was pure fucking gold.

Also the Taker/Punk segment was fucking money. The whole pouring ashes on Taker and himself was awesome.

Sanitarium78
04-07-2013, 05:51 AM
Wrestlemania predictions.

MIZ over BARRETT:

It's bullshit that this is on the pre-show. Despite being booked like shit Barrett has been working hard and putting on solid macthes, he deserves more. So does Miz, if for nothing else then the amount of promotion he does for the company. I figure they'll try and get the crowd going with a title change to start the "show".

TONS OF FUNK over RHODES SCHOLARS:

Who really cares about this match? The Bellas will be nice to look at but other than that is just serves as a way to get as many people on the card as possible. Rhodes and Sandow should be winning the tag titles on this show, not being placed in a filler match. Tons of funk will win because Vince and little kids think it's funny when big fat guys who should be monsters decide to dance.

FANDANGO over JERICHO:

There goes the last bit of main event credibility Jericho has left. Remember when you actually had to do something first in order to even get a match against someone like Jericho at wrestlemania?

HELL NO over ZIGGIE and BIGGIE:

Should be a good match but I don't see a reason for a title change since Dolph only has two months left to cash in his MITB.

THE SHIELD over SHEAMUS, ORTON and BIG SHOW:

The Shield has been booked strong and I see no reason why it should end here. A lot of people are predicting the long rumored Orton heel turn to happen during this match. I don't see how that's possible unless he's revealed as the man behind The Shield which doesn't make any sense. Giving RKO's to Sheamus and Show after the match will only get the crowd to cheer him. So that alone is not gonna make him a heel. There needs to be something more for the turn to work.

RYBACK over MARK HENRY:

Ryback needs a big PPV win and he will get it here. Should be a good power vs power match. I'm still worried about Ryback getting Henry up for the shellshock. Ryback is one strong motherfucker but that's a real thick load for him to get up for that.

DEL RIO over SWAGGER:

Should be a good match and the crowd reaction for this should be interesting considering there's probably a lot of fans who agree with the stuff Zeb and Swagger have been saying. I think Ziggler will cash in here and win the title, being the first man to even cash in and win at wrestlemania.

BROCK over HHH:

Triple H pretty much came out of retirement to have a retirement match, so it makes sense for Brock to win. There's more money to be made by keeping Brock around and making him look like a killer than there is in Triple H's wrestling career at this point. The no holds barred stipulation should make this really good and much better than the snoozer they put on at Summerslam last year.

UNDERTAKER over PUNK:

Come on, who really expects the streak to end? Should be a solid match. Punk's had the upper hand through the whole feud, which I think could've been booked a lot better. So it makes sense for Taker to get his revenge here. Bring on Taker and Lesnar for next year:rocker:

CENA over ROCK:

Shit match last year so it will be even shittier this year since the Rock is completely out of ring shape right now as seen in his two matches with Punk this year. At least the WWE Championship will be back on a guy who shows up for all the RAWs, house shows and actually wrestles on a regular basis.

Overall the card looks decent and most of the matches should be good. But there is a serious lack of hype for mania this year and it doesn't have me excited about seeing most of the card.

dcmetal108
04-07-2013, 06:53 AM
I really hate Cena.

And HHH will lose so he can set up his retirement match for next WM.

Maideneer
04-07-2013, 07:20 AM
HOF show last night was awesome.

Terry Funk & Mick Foley opened the show and KILLED it. The stories they tell are so interesting and amusing.

Trish sadly to say had the worst speech, it was really was kind of a snoozefest but things got fun when the entire arena started to boo her husband and she made her reveal (trying not spoil anything until Tuesday's broadcast).

Booker T, just like Foley had a really great speech, and Stevie Ray brought on the Harlem Heat chants which was really nice to see.

Backlund was just stark-raving mad, I thought he could have been a little more coherent because the stuff he was trying to say was actually really good.

The Trump segment was a laugh, the entire arena booed him, his children (except for the daughter lol), and his wife. He knew there was little point to him being there, but Trump knows it's all about good TV and that's the bottom line of everything he does.

And of course Bruno...I never knew what an amazingly powerful story he had until last night. The things he was saying really are an inspiration to people about his growing up under Nazi rule, moving to the US, becoming a star, etc. It was so enjoyable listening to him, and I'm glad he got the headlining status one more time.

Maideneer
04-07-2013, 08:35 AM
BTW, just go out to a bar in your state to watch for free. Hit "Blast Areas", look up your state/city and go watch and forget all that illegal streaming crap.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/howtowatch

adamclark52
04-07-2013, 11:17 AM
I wish I could add a poll (for the seven people who post in this thread) but who's gonna get booed more tonight; Rock or Cena?

I'm gonna go with Cena.

Sanitarium78
04-07-2013, 03:05 PM
I wish I could add a poll (for the seven people who post in this thread) but who's gonna get booed more tonight; Rock or Cena?

I'm gonna go with Cena.

Cena, no doubt about that. The crowds that the WWE draw for mania and in the NYC area are always vocal. Their reactions will make this show tonight.

JRA
04-07-2013, 03:06 PM
Rock won't get booed as he will forever be a representation of a time when wrestling told parents, teachers and children to go fuck themselves.

Sanitarium78
04-07-2013, 03:10 PM
I think Rock will still get a decent amount of boos. It's had to piss off some fans that he has completely mailed in his entire return this year. Plus, there's probably people at the show who've never liked him to begin with.

adamclark52
04-07-2013, 03:23 PM
Cena, no doubt about that. The crowds that the WWE draw for mania and in the NYC area are always vocal. Their reactions will make this show tonight.

I wonder if there'll be enough casual fans there to make it sound a bit more even?

Half an hour before the show and after all that's been said I'm feeling a bit of longing that I'm not watching tonight.

Sinister_Chalupa666
04-07-2013, 03:37 PM
Anyone have an HD streaming link plz?

Also I can't wait to hear the split chants between Taker and Punk. Should be amazing.

dcmetal108
04-07-2013, 03:48 PM
This is the site I watch doing the stream.

http://sportsbad.com/category/wwe/

JRA
04-07-2013, 04:59 PM
I think Rock will still get a decent amount of boos. It's had to piss off some fans that he has completely mailed in his entire return this year. Plus, there's probably people at the show who've never liked him to begin with.

Not to turn the discussion political, but the situation he's in is the wrestling equivalent of Barack Obama going up against George W. Bush. You may not be happy with what he's done, but you know it's a hell of a lot better than rooting for the other guy.

adamclark52
04-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Not to turn the discussion political, but the situation he's in is the wrestling equivalent of Barack Obama going up against George W. Bush. You may not be happy with what he's done, but you know it's a hell of a lot better than rooting for the other guy.

Good point, at this point of his staleness anyone could go up against Cena and be the crowd favorite.

I'm trying to remember Unforgiven 2006 up here in Bizzaro-land, Edge verses Cena, and I swear Cena was getting cheered during that match. I was there, you'd think I'd remember. But I remember enough that it wasn't the overwhelming hatred he was getting in other areas around that time. That's why they call us Bizzaro-land.

adamclark52
04-07-2013, 05:08 PM
The Mix over Wade Barrett; I'm not surprised. I feel bad for both. Miz was in the main-event three years ago (albeit playing third fiddle to Rock and Cena) and Wade Barrett was so hot in summer 2010, now they don't even get on the main card.

Glad the Shield won and glad Randy Orton didn't turn heel and reveal himself to be in ca-hoots with them. They don't need anyone else.

Surprised Ryback lost. I guess they see nothing in him now because I don't think he's won a PPV match in at least six months. Good for Henry though. Has he ever won at Wrestlemania? I guess after sixteen years in the company they finally see potential in him.

Very surprised Team Hell No came out on top, but Ziggler not winning the tag titles leads to a greater chance of him cashing in his MitB briefcase later tonight.

Fandango beating Jericho; I shake my head in sadness but I'm not surprised. Then I watch this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUOmEgl50cI) to make me forget it ever happened.

Sinister_Chalupa666
04-07-2013, 06:06 PM
This match is fucking awesome so far. Man the crowd is hot right now. I love this.

Sinister_Chalupa666
04-07-2013, 06:17 PM
That shit had to have hurt Punk bad.

Sinister_Chalupa666
04-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Holy shit! What a fucking match that was. That's not being topped tonight.

Sinister_Chalupa666
04-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Damn good match between Trips and Lesnar.

dcmetal108
04-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Great matches so far pretty much but my stream froze at the end of the taker match causing me to miss the end and froze during most of the lesner match causing me to miss the pinfall so I'm pissed and done.

adamclark52
04-07-2013, 07:13 PM
Alberto Del Rio over Jack Swagger: No surprise.

Dolph Ziggler not cashing in the MitB briefcase: somewhat of a surprise.

Undertaker over CM Punk: not a surprise at all, heard it was a great match

Triple H over Brock Lesnar: a surprise. I don't think Lesnar needs a rub but does Triple H really need a big victory at this point of his career? Or a huge entrance. Sorry, but I still have a bit of ill-will towards the guy. I've never quite gotten over 2002-2005.

dcmetal108
04-07-2013, 07:26 PM
At the HHH match was intense. I mean they both gave it their all.