PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Pro Wrestling" Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

rjturtle9
02-05-2013, 12:07 PM
What happened on RAW? I got caught up watching "two best friends play..." and didn't care to watch Monday Night Cena.

Awesome match between Jericho and Punk.

Lesnar destroyed the Miz.

Team Hell no can't get along.

Mark Henry came back and destroyed the jumping beans and Daniel Bryan.

Del Rio and Big Show were fighting in some hotel hallway.

The Shield got jumped by everyone.

Orten beat Rhodes.

That's what I can remember. It was actually a pretty good Raw. Oh yeah, and The Rock wasn't there. Some champion...

adamclark52
02-05-2013, 12:24 PM
The Rock wasn't there. Some champion...

I think Elimination Chamber fits in his schedual.

dcmetal108
02-05-2013, 12:35 PM
What happened on RAW? I got caught up watching "two best friends play..." and didn't care to watch Monday Night Cena.

YAY! I love watching that too! Funny as shit.

Chris_M_S
02-05-2013, 12:51 PM
Swagger squashed Santino while Booker looked on in an effort to get into the Elimination Chamber.

Ryback beat Cesaro, the latter of whom deserves a ton of credit for being excellent at selling these last few matches. I wish they had something better for him to do, though. Seems like he won't have the title too much longer, but it's been a pretty long run.

Kane lost to Sheamus because D-Bry came out and distracted him to complain about Kane not helping when Mark Henry beat the shit out of Daniel. Oh, these two...

Also, I love Paul and Vickie being BFFs now.

rjturtle9
02-05-2013, 03:10 PM
Oh yeah I forgot about Swagger. The guy is a beast now!

John The Drummer
02-05-2013, 03:39 PM
Damn... sounds like I missed a decent RAW :(

John The Drummer
02-05-2013, 03:39 PM
YAY! I love watching that too! Funny as shit.

Have you seen the Harry Potter Kinect one!? I've seen it so much, I bust into tears every time.

The Hermione vs Troll in the bathroom scene :lol:

Chris_M_S
02-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Damn... sounds like I missed a decent RAW :(

It was kind of badly paced, tons of video packages and 'last time on Raw' and stuff. And the drawn out off-site nonsense with ADR and Big Show was a bit of a waste of time.

AND NO DIVAS MATCH, WHAT THE HELL, EVERYONE IS ENRAGED ABOUT THIS

Sanitarium78
02-05-2013, 05:53 PM
It was kind of badly paced, tons of video packages and 'last time on Raw' and stuff. And the drawn out off-site nonsense with ADR and Big Show was a bit of a waste of time.

Yep. Cesaro/Ryback and Punk/Jericho were good macthes. Punk's promo at that start was very good as well. Henry coming back and squashing the masked midgets was awesome. It's always nice to see the overrated and always overpushed Meysterio go splat after Henry gave him the Vader bomb. I just can't believe how many recaps they do, it's such as waste of time and benefits nothing and nobody. Thank the gods I watch this show on DVR and can fastforward through most of this garbage. I don't know how anybody can watch this trainwreck of a show live week after week?

As if I needed anymore justification as to why The Rock is my most hated wrestler ever, last night just proves it. He's been coning his fans for over a decade now. Talking all this shit about how he loves them and the wrestling buisness, yet he only shows up when there's movies to promote and when it fits his schedule. He's the champ and couldn't ever bother to clear his schedule for two months to appear on every RAW leading up to mania. He's a hypocritical piece of shit and I hope the fans wake up to this at some point. He is no doubt the greatest con man to ever be in the buisness. Nobody who says he loves wrestling and the fans should ever miss a RAW/house shows going into mania as WWE Champ.

I hear that he's supposed to miss at least 2 other RAWs. I hope there is a serious fan backlash when he does show up because of this. But I doubt it since the Rock has everyone brainwashed into thinking he's something much greater than what he is. Seriously, what the hell is the appeal of his character? He's the most annoying wrestler of all time.

dcmetal108
02-05-2013, 05:57 PM
Have you seen the Harry Potter Kinect one!? I've seen it so much, I bust into tears every time.

The Hermione vs Troll in the bathroom scene :lol:

Yeah I watched it the other day and ended up spitting Dr. Pepper all over my keyboard :lol:

XDoomsayerX
02-05-2013, 06:02 PM
Yep. Cesaro/Ryback and Punk/Jericho were good macthes. Punk's promo at that start was very good as well. Henry coming back and squashing the masked midgets was awesome. It's always nice to see the overrated and always overpushed Meysterio go splat after Henry gave him the Vader bomb. I just can't believe how many recaps they do, it's such as waste of time and benefits nothing and nobody. Thank the gods I watch this show on DVR and can fastforward through most of this garbage. I don't know how anybody can watch this trainwreck of a show live week after week?

As if I needed anymore justification as to why The Rock is my most hated wrestler ever, last night just proves it. He's been coning his fans for over a decade now. Talking all this shit about how he loves them and the wrestling buisness, yet he only shows up when there's movies to promote and when it fits his schedule. He's the champ and couldn't ever bother to clear his schedule for two months to appear on every RAW leading up to mania. He's a hypocritical piece of shit and I hope the fans wake up to this at some point. He is no doubt the greatest con man to ever be in the buisness. Nobody who says he loves wrestling and the fans should ever miss a RAW/house shows going into mania as WWE Champ.

I hear that he's supposed to miss at least 2 other RAWs. I hope there is a serious fan backlash when he does show up because of this. But I doubt it since the Rock has everyone brainwashed into thinking he's something much greater than what he is. Seriously, what the hell is the appeal of his character? He's the most annoying wrestler of all time.

Yuuup. Punk vs Rock II better deliver cuz seriously The Rock is no where near Punk's league in the ring. Hopefully they put the belt back on Punk but I dont see that happening.

Y2J vs Punk was a great match and a clean ending!

Hopefully Henry is in Smackdown chamber and not Khali. It should be Swagger,Rey,Orton,Henry,D-Bry,Kane

Also wtf are they gonna have 2 chamber matches for since one cant be for #1 contendership. The Shield vs Cena,Sheamus,Ryback in tag team elimination :confused:

Sanitarium78
02-05-2013, 06:18 PM
The Shield vs. Ryback/Sheamus/Cena in the chamber is a good idea. They should at least have two chamber matches at the show and this would put a nice twist on the usual format.

Of course Rock can't do a chamber match. It's enough for him that Punk will show him up again. In the chamber he would have five guys showing him up in the ring and we can't have that. Cena gets a lot of shit from some fans but at least he busts his ass and does macthes like the chamber, ladders, tables ect. You won't get that out of The Rock.

I love that even when Punk was injured he still showed up at the arenas for RAW and still appeared on camera. The fans weren't even worthy enough last night to get one of Rock's long winded "live via satellite" promos. That really shows what he thinks of the fans and the business. As long as you keep lining his pockets with merchandise and movie ticket sales is all that matters. The Rock doesn't give a shit about the fans or wrestling. It's so damn obvious, how come so many people still fall for his shit?

Chris_M_S
02-05-2013, 06:28 PM
Yeah I watched it the other day and ended up spitting Dr. Pepper all over my keyboard :lol:

GUYS THIS IS SERIOUS, WE'RE TALKING ABOUT WRESTLING IN HERE

John The Drummer
02-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Hey Sanitarium... is The Rock your favorite wrestler?

:D

adamclark52
02-06-2013, 01:12 PM
Hey Sanitarium... is The Rock your favorite wrestler?

:D

I've been getting that impression too.

But I completely agree. I turned on the Rock after Wrestlemania X7. He went off and shot a movie, and then came back just before Summerslam and won the World Heavyweight Championship. Then he dissappeared right after Wrestlemania X8 and came back at Vengeance that year and won the Unified Championship in his first match again. Then dissappeared after losing it. The only thing that "saved" the Rock for me was I loved his heel turn leading up to Wrestlemania XIX.

But I thought that was bad then, in 2001! That's nothing compared to what's going on now. The only reason I'm not as upset as Sanitarium about what's going on now is that I'm not too into wrestling anymore and really don't care. But if I was ravonous like I was ten years ago I'd probably be outside Titan Towers with a pitchfork and a torch.

adamclark52
02-06-2013, 01:22 PM
The Shield vs. Ryback/Sheamus/Cena in the chamber is a good idea. They should at least have two chamber matches at the show and this would put a nice twist on the usual format.

It could be a great tool to get Ryback over as the monster they want him to be. Maybe have Ryback and one member of the Shield start the match, then have the other two members of the Shield come out next and Ryback have to fend all three off for five minutes.

Or they could even have Sheamus turn heel on Ryback and set something up for Wrestlemania.

Sanitarium78
02-06-2013, 03:06 PM
New Chris Jericho figure with glow in the dark entrance jacket:rocker:

http://www.ringsidecollectibles.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=R&Product_Code=ELITE20-06&Category_Code=

I havn't collected wrestling figures since the attitude era ended but i'm thinking about getting this one.

Chris_M_S
02-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Smackdown tonight! Jackie Swags! Cody Rhodes! Mark Henry! All this and more!

XDoomsayerX
02-08-2013, 04:45 PM
why the fuck is Khali still on my TV?!

adamclark52
02-08-2013, 06:00 PM
why the fuck is Khali still on my TV?!

That guy looked so BAD in the Royal Rumble. Not Vader in 2005 on Raw bad or Jackie Gayda 2002 bad; a whole other level of bad. Bad like, dude you seriously look like moving will give you a heart attack. Just STOP!!!!

From what I've heard the WWE is actually really big in India and Khali is their poster boy over there.

Sanitarium78
02-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Khali is good for them in India but that shouldn't matter anymore, it's obvious now he just can't do anything. He's at the same level of bad that Andre The Giant was at the end of his career right now. Get him out of the ring, the guy is just painful to watch.

What the fuck are they doing with Natalya? The diva's division is dead right now and they've got a lady who is nice looking, can go in the ring and can talk yet they're doing this shit with her. If they want to revive the diva's division then make her face of it and rebuild it around her. One things for sure, she has way more talent than Khali and Horswoggle, yet she gets pushed less then they do.

Also, WHY THE FUCK IS HORNSWOGGLE STILL ON TV?!?!?!?!

adamclark52
02-08-2013, 08:12 PM
I never really liked Carlito Carribean Cool that much, but the shit with Hornswoggle and the "hole" in the wall killed the poor guys career.

Sanitarium78
02-08-2013, 08:36 PM
I never really liked Carlito Carribean Cool that much, but the shit with Hornswoggle and the "hole" in the wall killed the poor guys career.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about:confused:

XDoomsayerX
02-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Khali is good for them in India but that shouldn't matter anymore, it's obvious now he just can't do anything. He's at the same level of bad that Andre The Giant was at the end of his career right now. Get him out of the ring, the guy is just painful to watch.

What the fuck are they doing with Natalya? The diva's division is dead right now and they've got a lady who is nice looking, can go in the ring and can talk yet they're doing this shit with her. If they want to revive the diva's division then make her face of it and rebuild it around her. One things for sure, she has way more talent than Khali and Horswoggle, yet she gets pushed less then they do.

Also, WHY THE FUCK IS HORNSWOGGLE STILL ON TV?!?!?!?!

:lol:

Pretty much all of this. Seriously Khali looks like he's gonna just collapse one day in the ring.

Chris_M_S
02-09-2013, 12:00 AM
Yeah, I fear live tragedy every time Khali gets involved. It's really pathetic, and I thought Mark Henry might actually end his life tonight. I get that he's A GIANT OMG and is physically impressive, but good god, it's upsetting to see him try to move.

I'm off to a house show on Sunday, where our lineup (tentatively, of course) is:

CM Punk, The Miz, Ryback, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho, Antonio Cesaro, AJ, Big E Langston, Vickie, The New Age Outlaws (wtf) and Team Rhodes Scholars (RIP).

Needless to say, I'm fucking stoked. Cesaro and Sandow are my favorite characters, and I will be wearing a Sandow shirt like a total fucking mark

adamclark52
02-09-2013, 03:53 AM
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about:confused:

Really? There was a notorious moment at the hight of Hornswoggles "popularity" where Carlito was chasing him around the locker room. Hornswoggles grabbed a big black marker and drew a hole in the wall and ran through it. Carlito looked all confused and tried to go after him and bashed his head off the wall. Like in an old Bugs Bunny cartoon. It was hilarious!!!!!

I wish I could forget that moment. I don't think Carlito stuck around much longer after that.

Sanitarium78
02-09-2013, 04:22 AM
Really? There was a notorious moment at the hight of Hornswoggles "popularity" where Carlito was chasing him around the locker room. Hornswoggles grabbed a big black marker and drew a hole in the wall and ran through it. Carlito looked all confused and tried to go after him and bashed his head off the wall. Like in an old Bugs Bunny cartoon. It was hilarious!!!!!

I wish I could forget that moment. I don't think Carlito stuck around much longer after that.

I just looked it up on youtube and I have never seen that segment before. What year was that? 2007 maybe? I don't even recall their being any kind of feud with Carlito and Hornswoggle. Carlito still stayed around for a bit after this though. He was waring the ring attire he had as a singles competitor in the video. Before he left WWE he formed a tag team with his brother Primo and his hair was longer and he wore pants instead of trunks. They had the tag titles together and were the team that unfied the RAW and Smackdown tag titles.

Not too long after they lost the titles Carlito left because of a painkiller addiction and he refused to go to rehab when the WWE asked him to. I wouldn't mind seeing Carlito come back, he would be a nice addition to WWE's weak midcard right now.

adamclark52
02-09-2013, 06:30 AM
I just looked it up on youtube and I have never seen that segment before. What year was that? 2007 maybe? I don't even recall their being any kind of feud with Carlito and Hornswoggle. Carlito still stayed around for a bit after this though. He was waring the ring attire he had as a singles competitor in the video. Before he left WWE he formed a tag team with his brother Primo and his hair was longer and he wore pants instead of trunks. They had the tag titles together and were the team that unfied the RAW and Smackdown tag titles.

Not too long after they lost the titles Carlito left because of a painkiller addiction and he refused to go to rehab when the WWE asked him to. I wouldn't mind seeing Carlito come back, he would be a nice addition to WWE's weak midcard right now.

I think it was late 2006 or 2007. It was on Wrestlecrap.com, I think as a part of Hornswoggle winning the Gooker one year.

adamclark52
02-09-2013, 12:45 PM
It was late 2007, here's the Wrestlecrap link (http://www.wrestlecrap.com/inductions/vinces-bastard-son-2007-gooker-award-winner/), because I know you want to relive this Sanitarium.

Here's a link to all the past Gooker winners (http://www.wrestlecrap.com/category/inductions/gookerwin/) for anyone who's never seen this shit.

Sanitarium78
02-10-2013, 02:50 PM
It was late 2007, here's the Wrestlecrap link (http://www.wrestlecrap.com/inductions/vinces-bastard-son-2007-gooker-award-winner/), because I know you want to relive this Sanitarium.

Here's a link to all the past Gooker winners (http://www.wrestlecrap.com/category/inductions/gookerwin/) for anyone who's never seen this shit.

After reading through how they broke down the storyline, I don't even remember any of that stuff after hornswaggle was revealed as Vince's son. Regal and Coachman babysitting him and the thing with Carlito, absolutely no recollection on my part at all. I must've either changed the channel or if I was watching it on DVR I must have just fast forwarded through all those segemnts. I have taken breaks here and there from wrestling over the years. Usually they're only a month or two at a time or when Rey Mysterio was world champion. Maybe this stuff happened while I was on one of those breaks. I remember the whole lead up to the reveal but nothing after it.

Anyways, nobody mentioned on here the big news of the week, Bruno Sammartino is being inducted into the WWE hall of fame.

adamclark52
02-10-2013, 03:50 PM
After reading through how they broke down the storyline, I don't even remember any of that stuff after hornswaggle was revealed as Vince's son. Regal and Coachman babysitting him and the thing with Carlito, absolutely no recollection on my part at all. I must've either changed the channel or if I was watching it on DVR I must have just fast forwarded through all those segemnts. I have taken breaks here and there from wrestling over the years. Usually they're only a month or two at a time or when Rey Mysterio was world champion. Maybe this stuff happened while I was on one of those breaks. I remember the whole lead up to the reveal but nothing after it.

Anyways, nobody mentioned on here the big news of the week, Bruno Sammartino is being inducted into the WWE hall of fame.

That's pretty groundbreaking, epic news. But unfortunately even someone my age barely knows who he is. I think I saw a grand total of one of his matches in my life, the one at the first Wrestlemania. But it is good to see someone who REALLY deserves to go in get in.

Chris_M_S
02-10-2013, 10:17 PM
I just attended a house show! I drank a bunch and had a blast, and here's my report. Obviously, all the faces won everything, as is par for house shows. Gotta send the fans home happy so they'll buy a shitload of merch on the way out.

Zack Ryder vs Corey Graves: Zack still gets a massive crowd reaction, no matter how bargain bin he is on the TV side of things now. I didn't care what happened in this one and just let it happen. Zack can take some bumps, I'll say that.

Tensai vs Alex Riley: I guess Tensai is a face now, and Vickie made everyone watch his dancing in lingerie video again, which made me want to be like YEAH, TENSAI, OWN IT, DON'T LET THE CROWD GET YOU DOWN and that's pretty much what happened. He danced before, during and after his match, so I guess he's being moved from jobber material to the comedy category, which is fine with me. I know the guy's been around a long time and felt bad seeing him just get squashed all the time, so GO TENSAI (which I shouted a bunch of times)

Kaitlyn vs. Tamina: Nothing special, I do respect both of them, just a straightforward match, Kaitlyn won after a spear. Crowd loved Kaitlyn.

Team Rhodes Scholars (REUNION) vs. New Age Outlaws (wut): Yeah, so this was listed on the card before the event, and Sandow has had his quarrels with DX so it made sense. Obviously the crowd went nuts for the whole DX schtick, but I didn't watch wrestling in that era so it didn't mean much to me. I was wearing a Sandow shirt, so my allegiance was sworn. They said this was the third and final night of the Rhodes Scholars reunion, which was fine by me. Sandow and Rhodes are great together, and I love their best friends gimmick. New Age Outlaws were fun and didn't embarrass themselves at all, which was nice, they still have some life in them.

INTERMISSION

David Otunga vs. Justin Gabriel: I guess they're trying to get Justin over, but I can't understand why Otunga is still involved in WWE if he's mostly going to be wearing a sweater and drinking coffee, the dude is a physical specimen. He doesn't have a great moveset yet, which might be part of it, and not much of a gimmick other than 'Harvard' and 'slowly doing dramatic muscle man poses, which some perceive to be gay,' so maybe that's why he doesnt' get to do more on TV. I loudly shouted WHY AREN'T YOU AT THE GRAMMYS? I also shouted this at Jericho later, along the lines of WHEN WILL FOZZY BE NOMINATED FOR A GRAMMY?

Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler (feat AJ and Big E. Langston): I love the whole Dolph/AJ/Big E scene. At some point the kids behind me (we were in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, mind you) shouted at Big. E "Go back to Africa." I almost shouted that at Justin Gabriel earlier as a joke, as well as "This is for apartheid!" when Otunga would smack him, but thought better of it. This kid thought it was OK, though. Something unsettling like that will jar you out of the silly fake wrestling world and bum you out for a bit. AJ got ejected for interference, to the disdain of many a drooling male. Ziggler and Jericho were incredible in the ring together, though, and traded a few super kicks where spit and sweat went flying in such dramatic arcs that you'd think it was real. These guys are great together, a great match. Seriously, at one point I thought Ziggler kicked out one of Jericho's teeth, that's how good they were.

Main Event - CM Punk and Antonio Cesaro vs. Ryback and The Miz: If that sounds like a randomly cobbled together match, that's because it was, but it was mostly fun. Punk and Cesaro came out first and antagonized kids in the crowd, tearing up signs and talking shit at marks for the entire introduction portion. Ryback gets the biggest pop of the night, by far, which was pretty incredible, seeing as how he was no one a year ago. The match was decent, but we didn't get to see a lot of good work from Cesaro and Punk (word is Punk got injured at the house show the night before), it was a lot of shenanigans and rolling around and rope breaks and JUST BARELY...CAN I MAKE IT... tags. No Swiss Death, no Neutralizer, no Go To Sleep, just a bunch of nonsense and Shell Shock, which was predictable enough, but if you understand how house shows have to work, you can't get mad about it.

ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT IN CAPE GIRARDEAU, NEXT UP: EXTREME RULES IN MAY

Chris_M_S
02-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Also, weird that they only really seem to sell merch for faces (other than Ziggler). No Cody Rhodes shirt, even though they're plugging it hard on TV, no Rhodes Scholars Reunion shirt, no Sandow shirt, and HOW THE HELL does Cesaro not have proper merch yet? Dude has been champion since September or some shit.

Sanitarium78
02-11-2013, 07:20 AM
Nice review of the house show. Next time WWE has one here I should go. It's way better than both RAW and Smackdown because you actually get wrestling and there's not so many stops for commercials/changing ring aprons and recap videos.

I really think they should bring back the New Age Outlaws for a little while. Maybe have them comeback for like two years to help out the tag divison. They don't have to compete year round but maybe give them a special deal where they do something for the big shows like Summerslam, Rumble and Mania. Kind of like what Taker and HBK were doing a few years back. Work six months out of the year and then have the other six off.

Billy Gunn is still in great shape and while I haven't seen him in the ring in a few years, i'm guessing he can still go pretty good. Road Dogg was never in great shape to being with so I don't think that will be an issue if he came back. If he worked out a few days a week on a tredmil he should be OK to come back for awhile. He was the one who always got his assed kicked in their matches anyways and then he would make the tag to Billy who would save the day. You don't need to be in that good of shape to pull that off.

I read Punk got injured the night before when Miz was attempting to do a stalling verticle suplex on him, lost his balance and Punk landed almost directly on his head. Why the hell is a weakling like Miz doing a move like that? There's a reason powerhouse guys like The British Bulldog did that move, it's because they have the upper body strength to pull it off. Miz does not.

So was AJ wearing those really tight jeans that make her ass pop out so perfectly:drool:

JRA
02-11-2013, 08:51 AM
Also, weird that they only really seem to sell merch for faces (other than Ziggler). No Cody Rhodes shirt, even though they're plugging it hard on TV, no Rhodes Scholars Reunion shirt, no Sandow shirt, and HOW THE HELL does Cesaro not have proper merch yet? Dude has been champion since September or some shit.

"We're heels, why would they buy our shit? It means they don't hate us."

-Jim Cornette

Chris_M_S
02-11-2013, 09:11 AM
There's always the smarks, we have money, too :(

But not 'little kid buying every piece of John Cena merch' money, obviously. That's how they pay the bills. The attendance for the show wasn't great, but the line for merch was massive, you can understand how it's financially viable.

dcmetal108
02-11-2013, 09:48 AM
I wonder why New Age Outlaws was back. Saw them at a indy show maybe two years ago. Both nice guys and Billy Gunn is in great shape still and can still wrestle while Road Dogg has a huge gut now and was kinda drunk / drinking beer during the match.

Also AJ is so damn hot lol.

Chris_M_S
02-11-2013, 10:03 AM
I can't remember now if they were selling DX merch or not, it seems like that would be a pretty obvious money-maker. Sandow had feuded with DX a few times in the past (Raw 1000, NXT, a few other times) so it made sense and probably drew in some of the Attitude Era fans

Sanitarium78
02-11-2013, 12:07 PM

Did they have Punk merchandise? It's hard to believe they wouldn't. They're losing money at house shows if they don't sell that stuff. I understand having mostly merchandise for the faces but even if they're a heel, if they're on that card and they have merch, they should be selling it. They won't be the hot sellers that the Cena stuff is but the WWE can still make money from them.

I remember when the Great American Bash came here in 2005 and Christians captian charisma shirt sold very well. I was waiting in line to get one for awhile only to find out they were sold out of the shirts in my size. I got an Undertaker shirt instead. Now Christian was being booked as a heel at the time but his character was getting very over. He got one of the best pops of the night at the show. Now due to how close Buffalo is to Canada there were probably a lot of people who came down from there and were Christian fans. His character was getting over pretty good on RAW to though. The guy did make some money for them at that PPV, that's all I know.

There's always people who will cheer the heels and buy their merch. The WWE should take advantage of this at house shows. Even the lowest band on the mayhem fest bill has some merch to sell at each show.

dcmetal108
02-11-2013, 12:12 PM
Next paycheck I plan on buying a CM Punk and Ryback shirt off wwe.com.

Also in March I might go to the first TNA live show from IL. First TNA show EVER that isn't from their studio. Already said that RVD, Bubba Ray, Hogan and Brooke, Sting, Angle and the other big names will be there. It will be a historic show if I go.

John The Drummer
02-11-2013, 12:22 PM
Also AJ is so damn hot lol.

I knew a girl who looked a lot like her..... :drool:

Sanitarium78
02-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Next paycheck I plan on buying a CM Punk and Ryback shirt off wwe.com.

Also in March I might go to the first TNA live show from IL. First TNA show EVER that isn't from their studio. Already said that RVD, Bubba Ray, Hogan and Brooke, Sting, Angle and the other big names will be there. It will be a historic show if I go.

You should go to that Impact show. But seeing RVD won't be a highlight. The dude is old, slow and doesn't give a shit anymore and it's really starting to show in his performances. I love the guy but he's getting pretty sad to watch now. Seeing Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, Angle, Sting, Bully Ray and Velvet Sky will be worth it though.

Also, if your seats are close enough to the ring that you're able to throw some garbage at Jeff Hardy and hit him right in the head with it I will send you a hundred dollars.

Sanitarium78
02-11-2013, 02:38 PM
So The Undertaker was in attedance for a Nashville Predators game last night and RAW is in Nashville tonight. So, that's lead to people thinking he will be on RAW tonight. I'm not sure about this though, wouldn't they want to advertise for a few weeks that he's returning rather than just having him pop up?

XDoomsayerX
02-11-2013, 11:01 PM
Punk shouldve added "I'll be on Smackdown if you want your title back" to The Rock.

The Chamber could be pretty damn good this year. I want D-Bry or Y2J to win. Damn what a fine match from them to as well. Rest of the card looks aight, is Shield vs Team Overrated in The Chamber?

dcmetal108
02-12-2013, 06:24 AM
So The Undertaker was in attedance for a Nashville Predators game last night and RAW is in Nashville tonight. So, that's lead to people thinking he will be on RAW tonight. I'm not sure about this though, wouldn't they want to advertise for a few weeks that he's returning rather than just having him pop up?

Yeah he was there but they didn't do anything with him. I saw a picture of him and the Predators mascot the night before Raw and Undertaker still looks good.

You should go to that Impact show. But seeing RVD won't be a highlight. The dude is old, slow and doesn't give a shit anymore and it's really starting to show in his performances. I love the guy but he's getting pretty sad to watch now. Seeing Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, Angle, Sting, Bully Ray and Velvet Sky will be worth it though.

Also, if your seats are close enough to the ring that you're able to throw some garbage at Jeff Hardy and hit him right in the head with it I will send you a hundred dollars.

haha I just read the other day too that TNA signed another contract with Jeff Hardy so that'll he will be with TNA for A LONG TIME.

and Doomsayer, yes team cena vs team shield is in the chamber.

Sanitarium78
02-12-2013, 06:47 AM
Punk shouldve added "I'll be on Smackdown if you want your title back" to The Rock.

That means the Rock would be working more than one WWE show a week. We can't have that.

I think Ziggler cashes in at the PPV after the Del Rio/Show match and wins the title and Jericho wins the chamber setting up Ziggler/Jericho for the world title at mania. Del Rio can get his rematch on smackdown sometime before mania since it's not until april 7th, they've got some time to kill between next monday and mania.

I know Del Rio is the champ and you've gotta make him look strong but why the hell did they have Sandow job to him in less than two minutes? Sandow is one of the WWE's best rising stars right now and the match should have at least been a good competitive ten minutes.

That was pretty awesome when Cesaro kept swinging Miz into the barricade. You don't see stuff like that too often and that's one of the many different things Cesaro does that's makes him stand out from the rest of the roster. If he's not world heavyweight champ at some point this year I will be very disappointed.

John The Drummer
02-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Team Cena vs Shield PREDICTION

It'll be all three shield guys taking on one member of Team Cena for a majority of the match, then another member of Team Cena enters, but the Shield makes short work of him, then Cena comes out last and saves the day.

JRA
02-12-2013, 12:15 PM
The New Age Outlaws should totally make a comeback. Billy can still work, Road Dogg can still talk, and the tag team division needs something bad.

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-12-2013, 03:41 PM
FINALL!!!! The Shield have a shirt that just came out today.

http://shop.wwe.com/The-Shield-%22Justice-Isn%27t-Free%22-Authentic-T-Shirt/W05085,default,pd.html?dwvar_W05085_color=black&start=1&cgid=shop-wwe-products-authentictshirts

Going to get me one and I guess they are going to be a team for awhile since they have this shirt now.

dcmetal108
02-12-2013, 06:34 PM
FINALL!!!! The Shield have a shirt that just came out today.

http://shop.wwe.com/The-Shield-%22Justice-Isn%27t-Free%22-Authentic-T-Shirt/W05085,default,pd.html?dwvar_W05085_color=black&start=1&cgid=shop-wwe-products-authentictshirts

Going to get me one and I guess they are going to be a team for awhile since they have this shirt now.

Damn that shirt is generic lol.

Sanitarium78
02-13-2013, 05:57 AM
So after what happened on RAW, I think the WWE needs to come out with a new Mark Henry shirt that has a picture of him giving hornswaggle the world's strongest slam. On the back it should say "THAT'S WHAT I DO!!!!!"

I would buy one.

Chris_M_S
02-13-2013, 06:16 AM
I want one of Zack Ryder spitting up blood

adamclark52
02-13-2013, 07:48 AM
I think they should make one with this picture of Stacy Keibler. I wouldn't wear it but that ass is worth my money.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/masterragu/new/stacy-keibler-thongs.jpg

The back could read "another reason why you hate PG".

dcmetal108
02-13-2013, 05:30 PM
I think they should make one with this picture of Stacy Keibler. I wouldn't wear it but that ass is worth my money.

I mean I LOVE LOVE LOVE AJ but Stacy, Trish, and Lita are still the 3 hottet divas ever.

John The Drummer
02-13-2013, 05:50 PM

REPOST FOR THE SAKE OF REPOSTING

dcmetal108
02-13-2013, 09:44 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/856690_417499621671039_1866588859_o.jpg

Chris_M_S
02-13-2013, 10:12 PM
maybe I'm weird, but I think that is gross

Sanitarium78
02-14-2013, 06:57 AM
maybe I'm weird, but I think that is gross

It's kind of like Trish is raisng her ass up in the air like a cat would when you rub it's back. There's nothing wrong with that. There are much better pictures of her ass though.

While we're on the subject, Trish Stratus is the hottest women to even walk the earth. During her run in the WWF/E she had the greatest ass in the history of the world.

dcmetal108
02-14-2013, 07:58 AM
That just popped it on my news feed from a WWF fan page. If you have a better picture post it.

JRA
02-14-2013, 08:09 AM
It offends me that she never did Playboy. Especially using a bullshit excuse like "I want to be remembered for my wrestling skills." Bitch you did a gazillion photos like that where you showed everything except nipples and slits, you don't deserve that kind of honor. Her so called "wrestling skills" were never brought to anyone's attention until she started having "great matches" with Lita, which is like people realizing Kevin Nash's great wrestling skills after his matches with Shawn Michaels. Having a match with Shawn Michaels/Lita does not make you a great wrestler.

The only divas who get a pass on never doing nudity are Beth Phoenix and Lita. That thong might have been poking out of Lita's pants for the longest time, but other than that she was the most of clothed out of all the divas.

Sable might be despised in the business, but she knew her damn role.

dcmetal108
02-14-2013, 08:54 AM
Sable had no problem being like 95% nude.

On the topic of divas, WWE announced today that they will no longer be paying for Sunny to go to rehab since she just keeps getting arrested.

Chris_M_S
02-14-2013, 10:04 AM
"Nipples and slits," I'm going to hang on to that

adamclark52
02-14-2013, 01:02 PM
On the topic of divas, WWE announced today that they will no longer be paying for Sunny to go to rehab since she just keeps getting arrested.

Every video I see of her she just looks worse and worse.

Sanitarium78
02-14-2013, 02:05 PM
Every video I see of her she just looks worse and worse.

Yes, but she knows that you still want her:lol:

I don't know if any of you watched WWE main event last night. But they did have the return of Jericho's Highlight Reel. The obscenely expensive Jeritron 5000 is now fixed after he slammed HBK's head into a few years ago. That was awesome when that happened by the way. HBK was such a hypocrite at that time.

Overall, the segment wasn't anything that great. It set up a match with Del Rio and Ziggler which turned out to be a very good one. Hopefully Vince realises how awful Miz TV is and uses the Highlight Reel as the in ring talk show as long as Jericho is around.

dcmetal108
02-14-2013, 02:06 PM
DDP and Jake The Snake are taking Scott Hall in to clean him up and train him.

But DDP put up a video of when him and Jake called Hall the other day to tell him to come down and they'll help him. Hall is drunk saying how he has a gun and is gonna kill himself and how he's been drinking bottles of vodka for breakfast.

Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OTy7BNuQOg4)

Sanitarium78
02-14-2013, 02:18 PM
When are people gonna learn that there is no helping Scott Hall at this point? The guy is in his mid 50s and hasn't been able to kick his substance abuse problems for like 30 years. In fact, it's gotten worse over the last couple of years. It's the reason he never became a main eventer and world champ in the WWF, even though he had all the talent needed to make it happen.

dcmetal108
02-14-2013, 03:26 PM
When are people gonna learn that there is no helping Scott Hall at this point? The guy is in his mid 50s and hasn't been able to kick his substance abuse problems for like 30 years. In fact, it's gotten worse over the last couple of years. It's the reason he never became a main eventer and world champ in the WWF, even though he had all the talent needed to make it happen.

If anyone in the world can help him its DDP. I mean hell look at what he did with Jake The Snake.

Dextrimental
02-14-2013, 03:34 PM
If anyone in the world can help him its DDP. I mean hell look at what he did with Jake The Snake.

Truth. I don't know how DDP does what he does.

dcmetal108
02-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Truth. I don't know how DDP does what he does.

I don't know but the man has a heart of gold. When I saw him at a indy show a few months back he showed like a 5 minute clip from one of the guys who did his yoga thing and it had a shit load of people in the crowd in tears. Like grown men in tears from the video.

Sanitarium78
02-15-2013, 04:06 AM

What did he do with Jake? I've read a few things about him moving in with DDP to do his yoga thing to get back into shape and that's it.

I've read a lot of wrestlers have used DDP's yoga to help them recover from injuries and it's gotten some great reviews. But I fail to see how this is gonna help a trainwreck like Scott Hall with his substance abuse problems. Nobody has been able to save this guy. He's been to rehab many times through the years and he still can't kick his abuse problems. None of his friends or family have been able to get him to stop either. Some people just can't be saved. Unfortunately, I think Scott Hall is one of them.

Jake has been pretty bad at times when it comes to his addictions but it's nowhere near the level that Scott Hall is at.

dcmetal108
02-15-2013, 07:13 AM
Yeah but DDP took Jake in sobered him up, got him back in shape, helping him get his arm fixed and do wrestling again, and he helped Jake get a good relationship with his daughter again.

Also I think before DDP took him in Jake was nearly homeless I remember reading.

adamclark52
02-15-2013, 07:49 AM
Yes, but she knows that you still want her:lol

:eyes:

adamclark52
02-15-2013, 08:56 AM
I'm thinking I'll go see the Elimination Chamber Sunday at a theatre in downtown Toronto when I drop my wife off to watch Bon Jovi. I want to see the Rock LAY THE SMACK DOWN ON CM PUNKS CANDY ASS!

Chris_M_S
02-15-2013, 09:15 AM
barf

dcmetal108
02-15-2013, 09:16 PM
I really wish they would make Punk champ again.

OH AND MORE NEWS ABOUT WWE HOF! :

So I guess is Bruno didn't agree to be inducted this year then Kevin Nash would have been inducted as the main inductee under Foley.

Also Vince wanted to induct DX this year and HHH said no he won't let DX be inducted until he is inducted as a singles wrestler. So rumors are saying HHH will be inducted next year.

dcmetal108
02-15-2013, 10:16 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9kdTqYCMAIPQwD.gif:large

Thats the seating chart for TNA's next big PPV. WWE got wind of TNA trying to book good venues so WWE paid off reserves so TNA can't book them so TNA had a to book a arena.

Kind of a dick move to book a venue that you dont even plan on using though I had that happen once when my dad and I were booking indy wrestling shows last year.

adamclark52
02-16-2013, 04:46 AM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9kdTqYCMAIPQwD.gif:large

Thats the seating chart for TNA's next big PPV. WWE got wind of TNA trying to book good venues so WWE paid off reserves so TNA can't book them so TNA had a to book a arena.

Kind of a dick move to book a venue that you dont even plan on using though I had that happen once when my dad and I were booking indy wrestling shows last year.

This has to be a joke. Why would TNA even think to try booking an arena that big? I'm not going to start TNA bashing but they are just not that big. If WWE rented half the arena out from them or not, the place would still probably be half empty anyway. And they'd be paying for the full arena!

No this has to be a joke. If it isn't I have no sympathy for TNA when they're back to doing shows only at the Impact Zone in September.

Sanitarium78
02-16-2013, 05:09 AM
Why would TNA even think to try booking an arena that big? I'm not going to start TNA bashing but they are just not that big. If WWE rented half the arena out from them or not, the place would still probably be half empty anyway.

They aren't booking that big venue in hopes of selling it out. Dixie Carter is an idiot when it comes to running a wrestling company but she isn't that dumb. This venue, The Allamodome, has special seating setups so they can have other samll events there as well. That's what TNA is doing here. They're not selling tickets for the whole place just for the smaller set up shown on the seating chart. In total that's probably about five thousand tickets which TNA has drawn for PPV's before.

TNA announced where Lockdown was taking place long before the news broke that the WWE was blocking them from booking certian places. This booking choice has nothing to do with what the WWE is doing.

Bully Ray used to book the venues back when he worked in ECW. They should have him do that for TNA. He knew the right size places to book ECW and I believe he would know how to do that for TNA as well. More importantly, since he's from New York City, he would book TNA to run shows in that area along with shows in Philly, Jersey, Boston, Chicago and Detroit. These have always been hot wrestling areas. They need to start booking more shows up north if they ever want to get anywhere. The live Impact in Chicago next month is a huge step in the right direction for them.

adamclark52
02-16-2013, 07:12 AM
They aren't booking that big venue in hopes of selling it out. Dixie Carter is an idiot when it comes to running a wrestling company but she isn't that dumb. This venue, The Allamodome, has special seating setups so they can have other samll events there as well. That's what TNA is doing here. They're not selling tickets for the whole place just for the smaller set up shown on the seating chart. In total that's probably about five thousand tickets which TNA has drawn for PPV's before.

TNA announced where Lockdown was taking place long before the news broke that the WWE was blocking them from booking certian places. This booking choice has nothing to do with what the WWE is doing.

Bully Ray used to book the venues back when he worked in ECW. They should have him do that for TNA. He knew the right size places to book ECW and I believe he would know how to do that for TNA as well. More importantly, since he's from New York City, he would book TNA to run shows in that area along with shows in Philly, Jersey, Boston, Chicago and Detroit. These have always been hot wrestling areas. They need to start booking more shows up north if they ever want to get anywhere. The live Impact in Chicago next month is a huge step in the right direction for them.

I never fully read the original post about the WWE renting out other arenas in the area and blocking TNA. But they couldn't have booked every bingo hall in town.

I think I've heard of the Allamodome but I know nothing of it. Is there some prestige that comes with saying you booked a show there?

dcmetal108
02-16-2013, 07:34 AM
Well from what I heard (from living in Chicago) the venue for TNA here (which I hope to go to) is about 45 minutes away from 45 minutes away from Chicago and they are saying that all top level seats won't be sold so that it looks like a full house when they record.

adamclark52
02-16-2013, 11:22 AM
Well from what I heard (from living in Chicago) the venue for TNA here (which I hope to go to) is about 45 minutes away from 45 minutes away from Chicago and they are saying that all top level seats won't be sold so that it looks like a full house when they record.

I can remember the WWE even doing that in around 2003/2004.

I can also remember when the Canadian Football League tried to expand to the USA. There was a team in Las Vegas (I think) that had such low attendance that they moved anyone who actually showed up to the 50-yard line on the televised side and never panned the camera away from it.

adamclark52
02-16-2013, 11:24 AM

That sounds like something out of a Dr. Seuss book.

JRA
02-16-2013, 12:14 PM
So I guess is Bruno didn't agree to be inducted this year then Kevin Nash would have been inducted as the main inductee under Foley.

Would never have happened because Nash said he won't go in before Rick Rude.

John The Drummer
02-16-2013, 12:29 PM
Whats everyones take on that old dude that is teaming up with Swagger now? It could be an OK angle... but he isn't believable enough.

dcmetal108
02-16-2013, 04:21 PM
Would never have happened because Nash said he won't go in before Rick Rude.

I guess Nash was second pick though if Bruno would not have agreed they would of asked Nash.

And if Nash said no they would of just paid him like they did Bruno.

XDoomsayerX
02-16-2013, 05:00 PM
HoF=joke

Chris_M_S
02-16-2013, 06:14 PM
Whats everyones take on that old dude that is teaming up with Swagger now? It could be an OK angle... but he isn't believable enough.

It's almost too over the top for me. I know heels are heels and you're not supposed to like them, but stuff about REAL AMERICANS and I DON'T EVEN RECOGNIZE MY COUNTRY ANYMORE and GIT BACK ACROSS THE BORDER isn't even clever from a writing standpoint. I guess they could be building to Swagger vs. Del Rio to further get Del Rio over as a face, but it just feels kind of lazy.

Most of the heels feel better written than the faces right now - seriously, tell me one interesting trait about Sheamus (he likes to FOIGHT! and have a PINT!) or Randy Orton (you hear voices that tell you what to do and make you PSYCHOTIC to where you can just SNAP? that's some nu-metal nonsense right there, he's one step away from wearing cat-eye contacts at Ozzfest 2000) - so it's a little surprising that this one is just ridiculous so far.

Haha I had a lot more things to say than I thought I did.

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-16-2013, 08:48 PM
This has to be a joke. Why would TNA even think to try booking an arena that big? I'm not going to start TNA bashing but they are just not that big. If WWE rented half the arena out from them or not, the place would still probably be half empty anyway. And they'd be paying for the full arena!

No this has to be a joke. If it isn't I have no sympathy for TNA when they're back to doing shows only at the Impact Zone in September.

Alright lets clear some things up since I live here in San Antonio where this is taking place.

That is the Alamodome and it's a place that holds about 70+ thousand for football and can hold conventions and shit. WWE held the Rumble here in 97 and it sold the fuck out. So imagine the Rumble but with Wrestlemania type atmosphere and with over 80+ thousand people. One of the best moments of my life to see HBK beat Sid for the belt there :')

Anyway...

Why TNA is holding it there? idk but it's a joke. When the seating chart came out i died laughing because we have other places they could hold it here.

We have the AT&T Center where WWE goes every Raw that sits 18+ thousand for their shows and they could use half of it or they could use the Freeman Coliseum right next to that holds 11,700 which I think would have been perfect. This is just embarrassing to see and idk lol. this is just a joke.

Sanitarium78
02-17-2013, 04:32 AM
Alright lets clear some things up since I live here in San Antonio where this is taking place.

That is the Alamodome and it's a place that holds about 70+ thousand for football and can hold conventions and shit. WWE held the Rumble here in 97 and it sold the fuck out. So imagine the Rumble but with Wrestlemania type atmosphere and with over 80+ thousand people. One of the best moments of my life to see HBK beat Sid for the belt there :')

Anyway...

Why TNA is holding it there? idk but it's a joke. When the seating chart came out i died laughing because we have other places they could hold it here.

We have the AT&T Center where WWE goes every Raw that sits 18+ thousand for their shows and they could use half of it or they could use the Freeman Coliseum right next to that holds 11,700 which I think would have been perfect. This is just embarrassing to see and idk lol. this is just a joke.

Thanks for clearing that up. I had read somewhere that the Allamodome holds smaller events and that the TNA seating chart was the usual kind of setup for them, I guess not. You living there would know way more about what goes on at that venue than I would. TNA has been doing really good lately, over that last year and a half i've enjoyed their weekly TV product way more than the WWE. But they have no clue how to market at all. It's strange, you would think with all the veteran minds they have at their disposal, like Hogan, Sting, Bischoff, Jarrett, Angle, Bully Ray who used to book the venues for ECW back in the day, that TNA's marketing wouldn't be so bad. You would think they would go to veterans like these and talk to them about what it takes to make a wrestling company successful.

I think this new angle with Swagger has potential. An alliance with Cesaro and a fued with Del Rio can easily come from this. The guy who Swagger has talking for him used to wrestle under the name Dirty Dutch Mantel back in the 80s. He mainly performed in the NWA and various other territories back in the day. Mantel is one of those unsung behind the scenes poeple. He helped out The Undertaker and Kane when they first broke into the buisness and when Steve Austin was looking for a name to wrestle under Mantel was the one who suggested he use the last name Austin. He was also employeed by TNA for a time and was in charge of the Knockouts division at the time when it was really good a few years back. He's a wrestling veteran who knows what he's doing and it's a good thing he's been paired up with Swagger. It may finally be the one thing to but Swags over the top now.

adamclark52
02-17-2013, 06:42 AM
So are we going to just chalk TNA booking the Allamodome up to stupidity?

I don't love or hate TNA and I'm making fun of them for that. But there are a lot of people that HATE TNA, and TNA does a really good job of giving those people ammo.

I can't wait for the day they actually book one of their PPV's on the same day as one of WWE's. You know they've thought about it.

JRA
02-17-2013, 07:41 AM
So are we going to just chalk TNA booking the Allamodome up to stupidity?

I don't love or hate TNA and I'm making fun of them for that. But there are a lot of people that HATE TNA, and TNA does a really good job of giving those people ammo.

I can't wait for the day they actually book one of their PPV's on the same day as one of WWE's. You know they've thought about it.

If it's against one of the minor WWE PPVs and they make it a really fucking good one it might work.

Might.

And I seriously hope Mantell's run is one step closer to him being the head booker of Raw. The guy is the best booker in the business bar-none. I never thought he'd show up to even play a character on raw cos he seemed like an Orthodox southern guy but guess I was wrong.

Chris_M_S
02-17-2013, 09:33 AM
I think I'm skipping Elimination Chamber tonight, none of the matches are really that exciting and it all just feels like a place-holder before Wrestlemania. Lots of foregone conclusions, it seems.

XDoomsayerX
02-17-2013, 09:55 AM
I think I'm skipping Elimination Chamber tonight, none of the matches are really that exciting and it all just feels like a place-holder before Wrestlemania. Lots of foregone conclusions, it seems.

Punk/Rock II could be good. Chamber will be good. And Shield vs Superman, Goldberg 2.0, and Sheamus will prob escalate into a No DQ match or something

adamclark52
02-17-2013, 11:01 AM
If it's against one of the minor WWE PPVs and they make it a really fucking good one it might work.

Might.

And I seriously hope Mantell's run is one step closer to him being the head booker of Raw. The guy is the best booker in the business bar-none. I never thought he'd show up to even play a character on raw cos he seemed like an Orthodox southern guy but guess I was wrong.

I'm not saying it's a good idea that could work. It's a stupid idea that I'm surprised they haven't tried yet. Bound For Glory wouldn't stand a chance against TLC.

I've been trying to find out how to express why I don't like TNA and I think it comes down to two things. First, there was the era of 2005-2008 when anyone who the WWE got rid of ended up in TNA and got the title or a big push within a few months. That just looked lame on TNA for putting all their money on the WWE's cast-offs.

But now my big problem with them is they're trying to CREATE a legacy for themselves rather than EARN it. Wrestlemania is Wrestlemania because it had a rich history that came before the first one. And it's had thirty years to build that legacy. Telling me Bound For Glory is "your Wrestlemania" just doesn't work for me. They tried invading RAW once (ala DX) and the WWE didn't so much as mention it on their website. They tried to create another Monday Night War without there being any real tension behind it. The WWE never really acknowledged it before, during or since. It was more David verses Goliath, but in this case Goliath just stood there as David fell on his face. Then they created their own Hall of Fame. The WWE has a rich history dating back well over sixty years with so many people coming through and being made stars. For them to not have a Hall of Fame would make no sense. TNA has ten years behind them, and most of their biggest stars were made famous elsewhere. I think the only people in theirs are Christian and Sting, who did a lot more in the WWE and WCW.

And now they're for some reason booking an arena that the WWE could fill. Why? In the end they'll pay a fortune and come out with nothing. And trying to take their show national? Why, when the Impact Zone was doing fine for them?

They seem so hell bent on trying to convince people that they're on the same level as the WWE and they're not and probably never will be. They should just accept the fact that they're a small time promotion and build on that. In twenty years they could have a legacy. But with all this stupid stuff they keep trying they won't be around it twenty years.

Vince McMahon is a moron. But all the success he's has he's earned. Dixie Carter and whoever else is making decisions for TNA are morons too. And all the failures they've had and will continue to have they've earned.

That's the end of my little rant for now but I'm sure I'll come up with more.

dcmetal108
02-17-2013, 05:06 PM
I'm actually watching a free HD stream of Elimination Chamber from a sports site lol.

Just turned it on to see Kane come out and get no noise but the second Ortan's music played it went nuts!

dcmetal108
02-17-2013, 05:07 PM
Oh yea and I really REALLY FUCKING HATE Jack Swagger.

dcmetal108
02-17-2013, 05:31 PM
The Kane vs Bryant vs Henry vs Y2J vs Swagger vs Ortan match was going so well until the Swagger cop out win at the end.

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-17-2013, 05:34 PM
I'm actually watching a free HD stream of Elimination Chamber from a sports site lol.

Just turned it on to see Kane come out and get no noise but the second Ortan's music played it went nuts!

link? all i have is shitty quality lol

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-17-2013, 05:38 PM
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-17-2013, 05:56 PM
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!! The Shield actually won :eek::eek::party::party::party::rocker::rocker::ro cker:

adamclark52
02-17-2013, 05:59 PM
I really enjoyed the Shield match. It was good to see those two bozos and Ryback lose.

I've never really seen the Shield but I like their look, their moves, their attitudes and their intensity.

dcmetal108
02-17-2013, 06:09 PM
The Shield have improved greatly as wrestlers. And that Shamus hit through the barrier was crazy,

Kofi / Ziggler match was decent. That final Ziggler move on the rope was brutal.

dcmetal108
02-17-2013, 06:12 PM
AJ was hot as always and that Brodus Clay / Tensai scene was pretty funny.

adamclark52
02-17-2013, 06:18 PM
I guess having all these filler matches AFTER 10pm is a good sign that the main event will be less than fifteen minutes long?

dcmetal108
02-17-2013, 06:26 PM
Punk just got done with his entrance and my time is 9:25pm so they can have a good 30 minute match or so.

dcmetal108
02-17-2013, 06:53 PM
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKER MOTHERFUCKERS!

PUNK SHOULD OF WON!

adamclark52
02-17-2013, 06:53 PM
My phone is dying so I can't get too much into it now, but that main event sucked.

BloodoftheKings
02-17-2013, 07:24 PM
I haven't followed WWE since the 7th grade but for some reason I've been keeping up with this year's road to Wrestlemania. I was thinking tonight some bullshit would happen in the Rock v. Punk match that would lump Punk in to the main event of Wrestlemania. I guess there's still a chance they could do something like that in the coming weeks. I can't see them really going with just Rock v. Cena for the main event, that's too boring.

Chris_M_S
02-17-2013, 07:26 PM
Everything went as expected, except for the Shield win, which, whatever, doesn't really mean anything. It was cool, I guess, but nothing special. All anyone will remember is the spear through the barrier. I guess Swagger winning was a bit surprising, but it holds up with the idea that it would be racist Swagger vs face Del Rio, so I should have seen that coming more.

All that really matters to me is that Cesaro retained.

But seriously, so far for WM they have Cena vs Rock 2 (zzz) and Del Rio vs Swagger. They'd better warm up the Lesnar, Undertaker and HHH jets, because this is boring so far. But I guess it's longer away than the usual gap between PPVs, so they can build some things up.

dcmetal108
02-17-2013, 07:42 PM
Cena vs Rock
Alberto vs Jack Swaggar
Lesnar vs Triple H
Kane vs Daniel Bryan
Rey vs Sin Cara

That's from I've heard so far for WM this year.

BloodoftheKings
02-17-2013, 07:54 PM
Cena vs Rock
Alberto vs Jack Swaggar
Lesnar vs Triple H
Kane vs Daniel Bryan
Rey vs Sin Cara

That's from I've heard so far for WM this year.

The only one of those matches that sounds like it would be pretty cool is Lesnar v HHH. Are they gonna pull out The Undertaker for another "BAH GAWD 1,000,000 and O AT WRESTLEMANIA" match? He's still somewhat active right?

adamclark52
02-17-2013, 08:30 PM
Thoughts on Elimination Chamber:
-Big Show vs. Alberto Del Rio was pretty good. Not as good as their match at the Royal Rumble but still entertaining. The only thing that bugged me for the whole match was that I still just don't buy ADR as a face. He's terrible as a face actually.
-Antonio Cesario vs. the Miz was okay. I thought a lot of spots that were used in the previous match would've worked better in this one but it was too early to start repeating them. I'd say it's a good bet they'll meet at Wrestlemania.
-the Elimination Chamber match was decent. That match has lost it's mystique for me. I can't believe this was the sixteenth one! I had a feeling it would be Mark Henry winning but once I learned more about Jack Swaggers character I figured he'd win. Jericho was gold (as always).
-I loved the six man tag. It really would've benefitted from being in the Chamber, or at least an elimination tag. They could've used it as a good tool to build Ryback. Like I said a few posts ago; I've never seen the Shield before tonight but I LOVED those guys. It's really too bad they'll probably be gone this time next year. Not just the group but the three individual guys. And Cena is such a faggot. I'm sorry but he sucks so much. Even not watching wrestling for the past four years as soon as he gets on camera I'm taken back to 2005 when it all started. God I hate that guy.
-Ziggler vs. Kofi was good in the short time they had. Some really nice spots like when Ziggler did a 450 degree spin after Kofi's kick, and the final spot. But so short, the time would've been better used in the main-event.
-the Divas match was a divas match, whatever. Kaitlyn is really pretty.
-Tensai's comment about his face tattoo was actually funny, something rare for a WWE skit. Just the way he said "oh, knowing my luck..." seemed really authentic.
-the Main Event was (I'm going into Sanitarium territory here) absolutely terrible. They could've done so much more with the "Rock gets DQ'ed he loses the title" story. Like have Punk egg him on with a chair or something. It just didn't have that big match feel like the Rumble did. Rock was total shit and CM Punk didn't seem like he gave a fuck either. I was expecting a run-in of some sort, or a gong. I knew it wasn't going to be any good when the match itself didn't start until 10:30. Most PPV's I've seen have the main event starting around 10:00 (the intros, match around fifteen minutes later) and it seemed like they always end around 10:42. At least this one went a bit longer than normal, I think around 10:50-10:52.

So it was an okay show. It was fun seeing it in a theater, which is something I did a lot in 2002-2006 but I hadn't done since Summerslam 2007 (I think). The Chamber was solid, ADR vs. Big Show was good and the six man match was great.

JRA
02-17-2013, 09:49 PM
You saw it in a theater? How does that work?

adamclark52
02-17-2013, 09:53 PM
You saw it in a theater? How does that work?

Just like a movie really. Except it costs a little more ($18) and there's usually more people than the average movie I've seen in theaters. They've been doing it in Canada since late-2000 I think.

You get a few retards but tonights crowd was really good. It's more fun sometimes to see it with a bunch of people. Seeing Brock Lesnar botch his shooting star press at Wrestlemania XIX in a theater was pretty entertaining. And it made watching the first One Night Stand with a bunch of other people who were really into it was a lot of fun too. And I'll never forget the crowd erupting when Maven eliminated the Undertaker from the 2002 Royal Rumble. It's actually really fun as long as the crowd doesn't get too stupid. I had that happen a few times and it made me kinda embarrassed to be in a theater with them. Granted it happened at a few really bad PPV's (No Mercy 2004 was a particularly bad experience).

JRA
02-17-2013, 10:11 PM
I see.

In other news, this is my new favorite thing ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ftan0s06yE

It helps if you've seen that Zandig promo that went viral (by wrestling standards anyway) or watch Botchamania.

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-17-2013, 10:47 PM
I've never seen the Shield before tonight but I LOVED those guys. It's really too bad they'll probably be .

Watch the match where they faced Ryback at TLC. It was pretty damn good as well.

Those three guys are some serious players in the wrestling biz during the Indy's like Punk. There is a reason why they have such a great chemistry together and will even be better once they go single.

Ambrose with Dragon Gate USA

Rollins with Ring of Honor

Roman Reigns aka Leati Anoa'i is part of the famous Samoan Anoa'i family. His cousin is the Rock, Rikishi, Umaga, The Usos, and his brother is Rosey.

So each one of these guys can wrestle but it's up to WWE to utilize them cause they could be stars.

dcmetal108
02-18-2013, 03:50 AM
The only one of those matches that sounds like it would be pretty cool is Lesnar v HHH. Are they gonna pull out The Undertaker for another "BAH GAWD 1,000,000 and O AT WRESTLEMANIA" match? He's still somewhat active right?

Actually from what I've heard unless they announce him like right now Undertaker won't be doing WM this year. All reports I read said they wanted him announced either before or at Elimination Chamber.

adamclark52
02-18-2013, 08:17 AM
Actually from what I've heard unless they announce him like right now Undertaker won't be doing WM this year. All reports I read said they wanted him announced either before or at Elimination Chamber.

From what I read the Undertaker is still deciding if he wants to do it or not. I've lost a little respect for the Undertaker waiting so long. The WWE really depends on him, and leaving them hanging until the last minute isn't very professional. If you're not going to do it, tell them. Give them time to make alternate arrangements. But leaving them guessing until a month before the show isn't fair on his part.

Sanitarium78
02-18-2013, 09:05 AM
From what I read the Undertaker is still deciding if he wants to do it or not. I've lost a little respect for the Undertaker waiting so long. The WWE really depends on him, and leaving them hanging until the last minute isn't very professional. If you're not going to do it, tell them. Give them time to make alternate arrangements. But leaving them guessing until a month before the show isn't fair on his part.

We'll know for sure tonight weather Taker will be at mania or not. It's not really selfish on Taker's part at all. He's had several major surgeries since last years mania and isn't in the best of shape anymore. Because of this i'm sure he has to take it on week to week basis on how he feels physically and if he thinks he's up for a macth this year. This has nothing to do with Taker leaving them hanging, it just has to do with how his body feels. He's probably just waiting until mania is close to decide. When it comes to coming back from injuries that's how it goes. If he has a match this year it will most likely be against Punk from all the rumors i've read.

adamclark52
02-18-2013, 09:25 AM
So Wrestlemania XXX is in New Orleans. So much for tradition.

JRA
02-18-2013, 11:22 AM
So Wrestlemania XXX is in New Orleans. So much for tradition.

Fuckin seriously. If I was in charge of MSG I'd kick Vince's ass out forever.

adamclark52
02-18-2013, 11:49 AM
Well, it sort of makes sense with Wrestlemania already being in New York this year. And if you could fill an eighty thousand seat arena over a twenty thousand seat arena wouldn't you? I mean, who wouldn't want to make four times as much money with a lousy rubber match (I still believe Rock/Cena III will headline)?

But yeah, it's a sad day.

Sanitarium78
02-18-2013, 11:51 AM
With wrestelmania taking place at giants stadium this year I had a feeling it wouldn't be at MSG next year. It looks like I was right.

adamclark52
02-18-2013, 12:00 PM
At least the power going out at the Superdome will make for an awesome Undertaker entrance.

John The Drummer
02-18-2013, 12:02 PM
At least the power going out at the Superdome will make for an awesome Undertaker entrance.

AY-OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Anyone got any guesses on who Undies could face this year? I really don't even have the slightest idea...

adamclark52
02-18-2013, 12:07 PM
With last night reinvigorating my hatred for John Cena I happened upon WWE.com's superstar page (http://www.wwe.com/superstars). I get to John Cena's picture...what a fucking muppet.

I know, I know, the Rock sucks too but Jesus Christ that guy is such a fucking cartoon character.

What did he say before the match with the Shield? "The Shield is about to face...THE SWORD!!". Does someone write that crap for him?

Sanitarium78
02-18-2013, 12:17 PM
AY-OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Anyone got any guesses on who Undies could face this year? I really don't even have the slightest idea...

Taker will face Punk this year if he has a match. There's nothing else for Punk to do right now since he lost his rematch for the title. Since Punk is always going on about respect it would make sense for him to face the most respected guy ever in the WWE locker room, The Undertaker.

I think this angle with Swagger has potential but they may be over pushing it right away by giving him a world title match at mania so soon. They should let the angle build for a few months and see how it gets over before shooting Swagger towards the top of the card. Don't forget he was a guy who was jobbed out for about a year straight before he came back. I still don't think he's a believable threat in the eyes of most fans. Mark Henry on the other hand is.

adamclark52
02-18-2013, 12:29 PM
I think this angle with Swagger has potential but they may be over pushing it right away by giving him a world title match at mania so soon. They should let the angle build for a few months and see how it gets over before shooting Swagger towards the top of the card. Don't forget he was a guy who was jobbed out for about a year straight before he came back. I still don't think he's a believable threat in the eyes of most fans. Mark Henry on the other hand is.

I'm not going to disagree with that. I don't know who this leaves Henry facing at Wrestlemania. Maybe Orton or Jericho in a throwaway match?

BloodoftheKings
02-18-2013, 01:06 PM
With last night reinvigorating my hatred for John Cena I happened upon WWE.com's superstar page (http://www.wwe.com/superstars). I get to John Cena's picture...what a fucking muppet.

I know, I know, the Rock sucks too but Jesus Christ that guy is such a fucking cartoon character.

What did he say before the match with the Shield? "The Shield is about to face...THE SWORD!!". Does someone write that crap for him?

Does anybody actually like Cena? I remember back when they first brought back ECW there was some storyline where I think Cena was against Paul Heyman and his guys and even though Cena was the face in that story most of the crowd still booed him. I always thought he was a stupid character. Have they at least toned down the wigger gimmick?

JRA
02-18-2013, 01:29 PM
Well, it sort of makes sense with Wrestlemania already being in New York this year. And if you could fill an eighty thousand seat arena over a twenty thousand seat arena wouldn't you? I mean, who wouldn't want to make four times as much money with a lousy rubber match (I still believe Rock/Cena III will headline)?

But yeah, it's a sad day.

WMIII was their highest capacity with 93,000+ and they still did it at MSG for X and XX.

adamclark52
02-18-2013, 02:15 PM
Does anybody actually like Cena? I remember back when they first brought back ECW there was some storyline where I think Cena was against Paul Heyman and his guys and even though Cena was the face in that story most of the crowd still booed him. I always thought he was a stupid character. Have they at least toned down the wigger gimmick?

I'd say they toned down the wigger gimmick and amped up the cliche, robotic, overly retarded, choriographed, cartoon character gimmick. I can't see anyone over the age of nine who doesn't drink paint thinner finding him remotely entertaining. But I hate the guy so much, someone else here who doesn't feel as strongly can probably give you a better idea of what the hell he's supposed to be.

WMIII was their highest capacity with 93,000+ and they still did it at MSG for X and XX.

I'm not going to pretend to have and idea why they do what they do, but they did.

John The Drummer
02-18-2013, 03:43 PM
Taker will face Punk this year if he has a match. There's nothing else for Punk to do right now since he lost his rematch for the title. Since Punk is always going on about respect it would make sense for him to face the most respected guy ever in the WWE locker room, The Undertaker.

That makes perfect sense! They should just let Punk win and end the streak. :)

JRA
02-18-2013, 04:07 PM
Punk/Taker is a terrible terrible idea that would have 0 buys. No one would believe for a second Punk has the credibility to break the streak.

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-18-2013, 04:30 PM
Word is that Jericho is the leader of Shield. Take that with a grain of salt though.

JRA
02-18-2013, 04:37 PM
Word is that Jericho is the leader of Shield. Take that with a grain of salt though.

Eh....

John The Drummer
02-18-2013, 04:40 PM

HORNSWOGGLE OR GTFO!!!!! :mad:

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-18-2013, 05:06 PM
oh shit :eek:

Thought Ziggler was going to actually cash it in lol.

dcmetal108
02-18-2013, 06:05 PM

Haven't heard a single word about that but I have 0% thought that it could be true. Angle is to far out and no way it could work at all.

PVH5150
02-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Diamond Dallas Page, Scott Hall & Jake The Snake Roberts.

In 5 months living with DDP and following the DDPYoga system and a healthy diet, Jake has lost 55 pounds and is completely clean & sober.

They just took Scott in last week after a phone call to Scott where he said he was drinking vodka for breakfast & he was on the verge of death.

I can only hope that Scott responds well also.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDbzFwkCcAAlKem.jpg:large

dcmetal108
02-18-2013, 06:46 PM
Scott Hall looks like shit. Like a old female cat lady.

DDP and Jake look great. DDP is still one of the coolest guys I've had the honor of meeting. Plus I got to hold his WCW Championship Belt!!!!!!!!!!

Sanitarium78
02-18-2013, 07:22 PM
Holy shit Hall looks terrible. He needs a wheelchair to get around now? I had no idea he was in that bad of shape. Jake doesn't look too bad, nice to see he still has the mustache. Except for cutting his hair DDP still looks the same as he did 10-15 years ago.

BloodoftheKings
02-18-2013, 07:25 PM
Punk/Taker is a terrible terrible idea that would have 0 buys. No one would believe for a second Punk has the credibility to break the streak.

No one has the credibility to break the streak. Why would they ever end it?

adamclark52
02-18-2013, 07:40 PM
DDP looks like he hasn't aged a year. And Hall looks like he aged all those years for him. Shit.

adamclark52
02-18-2013, 07:41 PM
I know you all hate the Rock but he got rid of the godawful Spinner Belt (kayfabe). That has to be worth something!

JRA
02-18-2013, 08:13 PM

Of fucking course no one does. Vince would rather job Cena to Brian Danielson in 15 seconds at Mania than make Taker lose. BUT, the point is to create heat, to create tension, to create doubt.

Let's be honest, there was a slight draw to seeing HHH take on Undertaker those 2nd and 3rd times because we thought "OK, maybe HHH will use his political power to go over Undertaker at mania." Really everything except who won that match was irrelevant, but it worked because of that one doubt. That's all you need is a doubt. There is no doubt whatsoever that Taker would beat Punk at mania. Now on the other hand someone like Brock Lesnar... that would create doubt. That would make the viewer think "hmmmm....maybe Brock has a chance of winning here." That doubt is all it takes to sell a ticket.

adamclark52
02-18-2013, 08:52 PM
I can't remember too many times I thought that someone had a legit shot at breaking the streak. The one time I really thought it was going to end was at Wrestlemania 21 when he fought Randy Orton. I can't remember what struck me during that match but they were just started really pushing Orton then and it just seemed like that was the time.

I doubt the streak will ever end as well. But ending it would be the HUGEST rub a heel could ever get.

dcmetal108
02-19-2013, 06:21 AM
Ending it would be a huge blow to WWE as well.

Sanitarium78
02-19-2013, 06:27 AM
Of fucking course no one does. Vince would rather job Cena to Brian Danielson in 15 seconds at Mania than make Taker lose. BUT, the point is to create heat, to create tension, to create doubt.

Let's be honest, there was a slight draw to seeing HHH take on Undertaker those 2nd and 3rd times because we thought "OK, maybe HHH will use his political power to go over Undertaker at mania." Really everything except who won that match was irrelevant, but it worked because of that one doubt. That's all you need is a doubt. There is no doubt whatsoever that Taker would beat Punk at mania. Now on the other hand someone like Brock Lesnar... that would create doubt. That would make the viewer think "hmmmm....maybe Brock has a chance of winning here." That doubt is all it takes to sell a ticket.

Taker isn't going to wrestle Brock. He is too reckless with his style and Taker won't have a match with someone who can seriously hurt him at this point in his career. Wrestlemania tickets go on sale well before the card is announced. This year's is close to selling out, there's not too many people waiting to see who Taker will fight before they get tickets. So people having doubt about weather the streak stays doesn't seem to matter when it comes to selling out wrestlemania.

There aren't too many fans who wanna see the streak end and I doubt any of them purchase wrestlemania in hopes of seeing it end at this point. They just want to see Taker have a hell of a match with somebody and keep the streak alive and most fans will be happy. With Punk vs Taker that's exactly what they'll get.

The new WWE title is fuckin terrible. I'm guessing Cena will bring back the spinner when he wins at mania but still, the new belt looks like just as big of a joke as the spinner does. But since Rock is nothing but a joke champion anyways the new design makes sense. Once again at the PPV sunday he had an awful match and Punk knew he couldn't save all the suck that the Rock has in the ring at this point so Punk didn't even try either. Who can blame him? The Rock is only wrestling once a month and not doing any house shows. If he doesn't give a shit and doesn't put in an effort then why should Punk? There's no need for him to bust his ass for a guy who's doing nothing but coming back to promote his moives and then is leaving.

If The Rock didn't have a shitty movie coming out this month and then the GI Joe one next month he would not even have bothered coming back and that's a fact. He talks about how much he loves the fans and the wrestling buisness yet he only comes around when he has a movie to promote and then he puts in as little effort as possible before he leaves the WWE again. Yet, he's the current WWE champion:tp: If people want to continue to cheer and look up to a hypocrite like him then I feel sorry for them.

Whoops, didn't realise that was gonna turn into another anti Rock rant:D

JRA
02-19-2013, 08:03 AM
It's the attitude era scratching logo. That's what makes it look cheap. I don't think people would have been that miffed at the spinner belt if there wasn't that dumb logo. Any semblance of "attitude" from WWE had faded a long, long time ago, and putting something that crude on your belt just makes it look unprofessional. Fuck even in the attitude era the title looked like a serious sports title.

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-19-2013, 09:18 AM
The plan for Taker was for him to go 20-0 and have someone break it to end his career. It's Taker's choice really on who should break it and it wouldn't be shocking if he would name Punk as the guy. He has a lot of respect for Punk and see's him in the same league as HBK, Trips, and many others. Talk is that if Taker doesn't have a match this year he will for sure next year and call it a career.

adamclark52
02-19-2013, 09:34 AM
I think a lot of the hate for the Spinner belt came from the fact that it was associated with Cena. It was a godawful belt but the fact that Cena brought it out amplified the hatred by a hundred. And I'll admit; I hated it because Cena had it too. If Kurt Angle had of brought it out I would have just thought it was stupid. Or if I had of just taken a breath and realized that Cena really had nothing to do with bringing it out. Just like Rock had nothing to do with creating this new one.

I couldn't believe it when I read on WWE.com that it had been around for eight years.

John The Drummer
02-19-2013, 12:05 PM
"Zeb Coulter: THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!!!!!!"

I was LUL'ing so hard.

BloodoftheKings
02-19-2013, 12:13 PM
Taker isn't going to wrestle Brock. He is too reckless with his style and Taker won't have a match with someone who can seriously hurt him at this point in his career. Wrestlemania tickets go on sale well before the card is announced. This year's is close to selling out, there's not too many people waiting to see who Taker will fight before they get tickets. So people having doubt about weather the streak stays doesn't seem to matter when it comes to selling out wrestlemania.

Wrestlemania is gonna sell out every year regardless. I think by ticket JRA meant PPV purchase.

After reading some post complaining about it in this thread I looked up the new belt. What I find stupid about it is the Rock logos on the sides. Why go to the effort of making a new belt when it's only gonna be around for a couple of months? Are they just gonna bring back the spinner when they give Cena the title?

JRA
02-19-2013, 01:21 PM
So Sanitarium, I don't suppose you would like to debunk JR's argument in favor of Rock would you? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeUzqqrT9bk

rjturtle9
02-19-2013, 07:24 PM

Wrong. I think Undertaker should retire next year at Wrestlemania, and lose to Kane. Kane is the only guy that could end the streak.

dcmetal108
02-19-2013, 08:21 PM
Wrong. I think Undertaker should retire next year at Wrestlemania, and lose to Kane. Kane is the only guy that could end the streak.

What will Kane gain from it? Nothing! He will be a midlevel card guy forever and constantly just be used to push other guys.

Chris_M_S
02-19-2013, 10:18 PM
They can both retire and hug and people will be like "awww" but that won't happen

Sanitarium78
02-20-2013, 06:30 AM
So Sanitarium, I don't suppose you would like to debunk JR's argument in favor of Rock would you? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeUzqqrT9bk

I would love to.

First of all these comments were obviously made before last years wrestlemania which was before Rock and Cena stunk up the joint with a terrible mania main event. Also, all the Rock has done in his current run is mail it in which is something JR believed he wouldn't do. He's not doing house shows as the WWE champ and his two matches with Punk were terrible because all the Rock did was lie around on the mat for the bulk of them and didn't do shit. He is not giving his all and he's not going at it full bore. He's being as lazy as he possible can and while it's taken over a year, JR's comments have been proven wrong by The Rock's current lackluster run with the WWE.

I know what a big star he is and what he means to the buisness, I never knocked him for that. But his current run proves he doesn't give a shit anymore and is in no shape to be wrestling. He's in great shape but like JBL said at the Rumble, the rock is not in "ring" shape. He comes back because of the money. He makes a ton to do mania and his movies make more becasue they will be promoted to death on WWE TV. I don't buy the Rock's claims of loving this buisness and the fans. If he did, he would have never left for as long as he did and when he came back he would've put in a goddamn effort. I've never liked him but at least during the attitude era he did his part during matches. He's not doing that anymore. If he loves the fans so much how come as WWE Champion he is not going out and performing at the house shows leading up to mania? Those fans must not be worthy of his presence at all. I guess as long as there's a TV camera around the Rock loves the business and the fans but if the cameras aren't rolling then fuck the fans.

What will Kane gain from it? Nothing! He will be a midlevel card guy forever and constantly just be used to push other guys.

While the idea of Kane ending the streak makes sense, I agree that he would gain nothing out of it. He's in his mid 40s now and while he's remained pretty healthy thoughout his career, especially for a guy his size, he probably only has a couple years left as a full time performer.

If the streak were to end, it should be done by a fulltime performer who they know is gonna stick around for awhile. Someone who can benefit from it and use it to catapult himself into permanent main event/legendary status. Right now the only guy who fits this mold is CM Punk. How will he beat Taker some may wonder? Well that's easy, with help from The Shield which would also give them a huge boost as well.

Taker is my favorite of all time and I really don't want to see the streak ever end. But if there's anyone on the current roster who should do it, it's Punk. The level of heat he would get and the boost it would give to his career would be bigger than any amount of world titles he can win.

dcmetal108
02-20-2013, 07:36 AM
The thing is though if Punk is still the only person who SHOULD end it we all know as a fact that it will NEVER be ended.

adamclark52
02-20-2013, 11:15 AM
I always knew John Cena was a fucking moron but this has to be one of the stupidest things I've heard him say in my life (http://www.twnpnews.com/2013/02/john-cena-was-unsure-if-he-was-working-wrestlemania-this-year/).

Seriously John, seriously? I'll help you lose the "boo-boo face" and turn that frown upside-down, John; you'll be main-eventing Wrestlemania next year, probably the year after that and probably the year after that too.

"Boo-boo face"..."BOO-BOO FACE"?

Screw it, I hope the Rock wins at Wrestlemania.

Chris_M_S
02-20-2013, 12:35 PM
Jack Swagger arrested for DUI, marijuana possession after SmackDown tapings in Mississippi (http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2013/2/20/4010290/jack-swagger-arrested-for-dui-marijuana-possession-after-smackdown-mississippi)

lol

John The Drummer
02-20-2013, 12:37 PM
Jack Swagger arrested for DUI, marijuana possession after SmackDown tapings in Mississippi (http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2013/2/20/4010290/jack-swagger-arrested-for-dui-marijuana-possession-after-smackdown-mississippi)

lol

Zeb Coulter is such a bad influence on him :(

Chris_M_S
02-20-2013, 12:37 PM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/02/20/0220-donald-hager-tmz-mug-3.jpg

looool

JRA
02-20-2013, 02:22 PM
This is why Dutch Mantell needs to be head of creative:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq2VhQEef7I

adamclark52
02-20-2013, 03:52 PM

lol

I'd say poor guy, but he did it to himself.

Sanitarium78
02-20-2013, 06:06 PM
There goes Swaggers career. I bet on RAW next week he puts his wrestlemania title shot on the line during a match and loses it. I get the DUI, that can happen to anyone. You're out partying and you have a few too many and still think you're good enough to drive, it happens. But why the hell are you in possession of marijuana when you're about to get the biggest push of your career?

He'll be in TNA by this time next year where druggies are welcome. Why do you think Angle, RVD and Jeff Hardy love working there;)

dcmetal108
02-20-2013, 06:19 PM
Yeah I already read that his match at WM is now done.

Sanitarium78
02-20-2013, 06:30 PM
Yeah I already read that his match at WM is now done.

My guess would be either Henry or Orton will get the title match now. Maybe Ziggler cashes in and it sets up him and Jericho for the belt at mania to.

adamclark52
02-20-2013, 07:00 PM
I'd say Henry.

dcmetal108
02-20-2013, 07:44 PM
I say Orton.

adamclark52
02-20-2013, 07:46 PM
Maybe if they turn Orton heel.

A three-way match is a good possibility too because I don't know what they could do with him anyway this year.

hinder5050
02-20-2013, 08:09 PM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/02/20/0220-donald-hager-tmz-mug-3.jpg

looool

is it just me or does he look proud
courtdate set for march 12th

dcmetal108
02-20-2013, 09:16 PM
is it just me or does he look proud
courtdate set for march 12th

He looks like a douche.

adamclark52
02-20-2013, 10:08 PM
He looks like a douche.

He does. He looks like the jock rugby player in highschool who made fun of your metal shirt and long hair.

Sorry, some pent up anger there.

adamclark52
02-20-2013, 10:12 PM
The last sentence in this story (http://www.twnpnews.com/2013/02/jack-swagger-arrested-last-night-after-smackdown-tapings/) pretty much tells me that Swagger is fucked and gone.

Sanitarium78
02-21-2013, 04:35 AM
Is anyone here on twitter? I was wondering if Swagger has a match on RAW this week if you would try and get #WeedThePeople to trend during it.

dcmetal108
02-21-2013, 08:16 AM
Is anyone here on twitter? I was wondering if Swagger has a match on RAW this week if you would try and get #WeedThePeople to trend during it.

And now my dr.pepper is all over my computer screen. I thank you. :lol:

adamclark52
02-21-2013, 09:05 AM
Something tells me that after this Monday Jack Swagger NEVER EXISTED.

adamclark52
02-21-2013, 09:06 AM
It would be even funnier if they had him lose his title shot at a house show this weekend.

John The Drummer
02-21-2013, 12:13 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! :LOL: :lol:

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-21-2013, 12:39 PM
While The Miz is still using the Figure Four leglock, it appears the storyline of pushing him as the next Ric Flair is finished.

Took this long? lol

adamclark52
02-21-2013, 05:23 PM
While The Miz is still using the Figure Four leglock, it appears the storyline of pushing him as the next Ric Flair is finished.

Took this long? lol

About as long as the Rhodes-Scholors breakup.

Chris_M_S
02-21-2013, 05:54 PM
BEST FRIENDS BEST FRIENDS BEST FRIENDS

XDoomsayerX
02-21-2013, 11:30 PM
Sooo no more Swag :(

Sanitarium78
02-22-2013, 04:50 AM
Sooo no more Swag :(

I read he's been taken off house shows this weekend. Since the DUI was for weed you would think that would count as a wellness violation and he will be suspended for that. I think he'll probably have a match on RAW and lose his title shot to somebody (either Orton or Henry is my guess) and then he'll serve his suspension.

It's too bad this happened. It was nice to see the WWE doing a storyline that would cause some controversy. It was good to see them taking a chance on something again.

Chris_M_S
02-22-2013, 07:32 AM
you can't stop the SWAG

Sanitarium78
02-22-2013, 10:34 AM
you can't stop the SWAG

Drug violations will. Why do you think Randy Orton has been depushed so much over the last year or two? I mean besides his boring personality of course;) He's got two strikes already, one more and he's gone. It also doesn't help that Orton has had his shoudler injured like 52 times either.

So, with more failed cash in attempts then any MITB holder, does anyone think Ziggler will be the first one to not cash in before the year contract runs out? They had Cena the first to cash in and lose, so maybe they'll do another first with Ziggles.

XDoomsayerX
02-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Drug violations will. Why do you think Randy Orton has been depushed so much over the last year or two? I mean besides his boring personality of course;) He's got two strikes already, one more and he's gone. It also doesn't help that Orton has had his shoudler injured like 52 times either.

So, with more failed cash in attempts then any MITB holder, does anyone think Ziggler will be the first one to not cash in before the year contract runs out? They had Cena the first to cash in and lose, so maybe they'll do another first with Ziggles.

That would just be lame. Maybe he cashes in last day of. Theoretically Zig should already be champ I mean cash in whenever means do it when Champ just lost tiresome match to me.

John The Drummer
02-22-2013, 12:08 PM
Is Mark Henry still relevent?

Chris_M_S
02-22-2013, 12:35 PM
I don't think you guys understand.

SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG

adamclark52
02-22-2013, 05:09 PM
Here's some classic Chris Jericho from WCW just because. He's still awesome now, but he was FUCKING AWESOME then.

The man of 1004 holds (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUcTHmZ9luY)

Slamboree 1998 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4jhnFhp8DQ) (the audio seems off to me but it doesn't really matter)

And I always loved his entrance music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=letKdo6RtzQ)

I stopped watching wrestling in around 1993. I used to look after a few kids in 1998 and they loved wrestling. So I watched it with them. I thought WWF was pretty cool because it had all these guys I didn't know, and I thought WCW was pretty cool too because it had all the guys I remembered watching five or ten years earlier. But what I enjoyed more than anything was this doofus with silly blonde hair who just came out and seemed soley intent on pissing people off. I don't think I even saw him wrestle for a the first few weeks I was watching. So Chris Jericho is what got me back into wrestling.

John The Drummer
02-22-2013, 06:21 PM
Jack Swagger will come back as a jobber and team with Zack Ryder, he will be Jack #Swagger

dcmetal108
02-22-2013, 08:39 PM
Is Mark Henry still relevent?

No. They are trying to push him but it won't work since he isn't that good. He never was even in WWF.

Sanitarium78
02-23-2013, 03:56 AM
No. They are trying to push him but it won't work since he isn't that good.

Did you hear the pop he got during the Elmination Chamber? They're continuing the same thing they did with him before he got hurt. It worked then and so far it looks like it's still working.

dcmetal108
02-23-2013, 07:12 AM
Did you hear the pop he got during the Elmination Chamber? They're continuing the same thing they did with him before he got hurt. It worked then and so far it looks like it's still working.

I didn't think the crowd gave him a huge pop like they did Orton and Y2J.

Commentary was sucking his dick though.

adamclark52
02-23-2013, 07:16 AM
I'd never say that Mark Henry is a ring technician but he looked better in the Elimination Chamber than I've ever seen him. Sometimes you just need a big wrecking ball and he fits that description perfectly.

I've been trying to get my son (who's only two and a half) to start watching wrestling. We were watching a bit of Smackdown a few weeks ago and he seemed a little interested. But when Mark Henry was on screen beating up on Mysterio and Sin Cara he froze and didn't take his eyes off the screen.

It has begun...

Sanitarium78
02-23-2013, 07:33 AM
I didn't think the crowd gave him a huge pop like they did Orton and Y2J.

Commentary was sucking his dick though.

He certainly didn't get as big of a pop as Orton or Jericho but he got a solid one for a heel. He got one during his entrance, when he entered the chamber and when he returned to the chamber after getting eliminated is when he got the strongest one. That's how it starts with heels before they turn face. You start getting a decent amount of cheers and before you know it the turn happens.

Fans like seeing Mark Henry destroy people. I wouldn't be surprised if by the summer he was getting massively over as a face. I just hope the WWE keeps the character the same if that happens. It's so obvious that Henry should be an ustoppable wrecking ball. I don't understand how it took the WWE 15 years to figure out what to do with him?

John The Drummer
02-23-2013, 07:37 AM
He certainly didn't get as big of a pop as Orton or Jericho but he got a solid one for a heel. He got one during his entrance, when he entered the chamber and when he returned to the chamber after getting eliminated is when he got the strongest one. That's how it starts with heels before they turn face. You start getting a decent amount of cheers and before you know it the turn happens.

Fans like seeing Mark Henry destroy people. I wouldn't be surprised if by the summer he was getting massively over as a face. I just hope the WWE keeps the character the same if that happens. It's so obvious that Henry should be an ustoppable wrecking ball. I don't understand how it took the WWE 15 years to figure out what to do with him?

THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH HIS SEXUAL CHOCOLATE GIMMICK, BRO :bouville:

dcmetal108
02-23-2013, 08:31 AM

:lol:

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-23-2013, 02:50 PM
I love Sexual Chocolate as the wrecking ball. Dude is awesome when he is destroying everyone and talking shit lol. THAT'S WHAT I DO >:O

Plus he got a good pop when he came back on that Raw after the Rumble and destroyed everyone.

adamclark52
02-23-2013, 05:10 PM

He was pretty "over" then.

hinder5050
02-23-2013, 06:13 PM
i think u guys might a get out of this http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/268509-wwe-a-glen-beck-controversy-sparks-major-media-coverage-wwe-to-respond-monday-on-raw

PVH5150
02-23-2013, 06:17 PM
Virgil = One broke motherfucker

http://nodq.com/wwe/363657027.shtml

hinder5050
02-23-2013, 06:19 PM
so does anyone on here ever look up wrestling dirt sheets?

adamclark52
02-23-2013, 07:09 PM
Whenever I hear the name Virgil I'm always reminded of this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5d/Virgil.jpg/800px-Virgil.jpg

adamclark52
02-23-2013, 07:20 PM
so does anyone on here ever look up wrestling dirt sheets?

I'm not even sure what a "dirt sheet" is. I go to one news site, but it's mostly just backstage info, show results and updates. Very little rumors. Is that a dirt sheet?

BloodoftheKings
02-23-2013, 07:20 PM
i think u guys might a get out of this http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/268509-wwe-a-glen-beck-controversy-sparks-major-media-coverage-wwe-to-respond-monday-on-raw

Glen Beck confirmed guest ref at Mania.

adamclark52
02-23-2013, 07:26 PM
I hate to keep picking on poor Virgil but you lit a fire under me.

Check this site out. (http://lonelyvirgil.tumblr.com/)

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-23-2013, 07:35 PM
The Undertaker made his return tonight at a Smackdown live event in Waco, Texas. He teamed with Sheamus to face Damien Sandow and Wade Barrett.

:party::party::party::party::party:

hinder5050
02-23-2013, 07:54 PM
The Undertaker made his return tonight at a Smackdown live event in Waco, Texas. He teamed with Sheamus to face Damien Sandow and Wade Barrett.

interesting they did it at a house show

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-23-2013, 08:17 PM
interesting they did it at a house show

Seriously lol. So I am guessing the match with Punk is on for WM me thinks :D
So something should happen with him and Taker after or during the match with Cena.

dcmetal108
02-23-2013, 08:24 PM

Proof?

dcmetal108
02-23-2013, 08:28 PM
I hate to keep picking on poor Virgil but you lit a fire under me.

Check this site out. (http://lonelyvirgil.tumblr.com/)

I'd get a picture and autograph with him just since he was WWF and to add it to my collection.

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-23-2013, 08:32 PM
Proof?

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/syn_marc666/fc41902a788ba2cd0d3b4f8c933918cb_500_zps5edeb536.j pg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/syn_marc666/7704175ecb50cbc6d44a958c57cfd954_500_zps9b57d730.j pg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/syn_marc666/8d65a096ec08d53df72631551b891465_500_zps9f893634.j pg

dcmetal108
02-23-2013, 08:39 PM
Why the hell did they make it at a house show. Only reason I can imagine is that if he does that than maybe he wants to just do house shows and not huge main events or it was a warmup to see if he can still wrestle or needs more time to heal.

Also on a random note i was on Ultimate Warriors site he is charging $99.99 for a autogrpahed picture. Really! $100 for him. For fuck sake you can email the superstar Billy Graham and he will mail you two limited edition photos signed with a letter for like $20 and he has been insanely sick lately.

adamclark52
02-23-2013, 09:02 PM
I guess they want to get the ring rust off him ASAP.

adamclark52
02-23-2013, 09:09 PM
The funny thing about all those Virgil pictures is he doesn't look hard-up or cracked out. He still looks to be in great shape (though it's hard to tell from the subway picture) and doesn't have that look on his face of someone who's selling all this merch to feed an addiction or something. Last I heard he was teaching math.

Maybe he's just doing it for shits and giggles?

Or maybe he has a garage full of West Texas Rednecks t-shirts that no one bought and he's sick and tired of brushing the snow off his car every day?

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-23-2013, 09:19 PM
I guess they want to get the ring rust off him ASAP.

Well they gave him an extra week to think about it and I guess he decided he's good to go and they wanted that ring rust off haha. Either way I am happy he's back :party:

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-24-2013, 12:13 AM
Anyone see the video of Zeb calling out Beck? It's awesome lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MfHJjS_o0Co

Already El Generico is being told to do stupid shit lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVnIkXC8KXI

Sanitarium78
02-24-2013, 03:56 AM
UNDERTAKER!!!!!:rocker::rocker::party:

I'm guessing they want to get the ring rust off him. It looks like him against Punk will happen now. But what a random as fuck way for a big time star to comeback. A house show in Waco, Texas of all fuckin places? Barrett, Sandow and Sheamus, the honor was all yours.

PVH5150
02-24-2013, 06:22 AM
Good to see Taker put a couple pounds back on. The last couple years he was starting to look like a toothpick.

JRA
02-24-2013, 06:27 AM
Glen Beck confirmed guest ref at Mania.

Are you fucking kidding me?!

Somebody kill Vince now.

adamclark52
02-24-2013, 08:10 AM
Who's Glen Beck?

PVH5150
02-24-2013, 08:20 AM
Who's Glen Beck?

One of the many retards on television that think they know about politics.

BloodoftheKings
02-24-2013, 08:39 AM
Are you fucking kidding me?!

Somebody kill Vince now.

That was a joke...

adamclark52
02-24-2013, 09:30 AM
One of the many retards on television that think they know about politics.

So how would he tie into Wrestlemania?

PVH5150
02-24-2013, 10:39 AM
So how would he tie into Wrestlemania?

After Jack Swagger got arrested last week, Beck went on an anti-wrestling rant on his program. WWE invited him to the upcoming Raw but he said he'd "be busy doing anything else." Apparently Steph had the writers working long hours re-writing the upcoming Raw so they can mock the hell out of Beck (like they did with Donald Trump & Rosie O Donnell a few years back). I think the Mania thing was a joke.

adamclark52
02-24-2013, 10:59 AM
After Jack Swagger got arrested last week, Beck went on an anti-wrestling rant on his program. WWE invited him to the upcoming Raw but he said he'd "be busy doing anything else." Apparently Steph had the writers working long hours re-writing the upcoming Raw so they can mock the hell out of Beck (like they did with Donald Trump & Rosie O Donnell a few years back). I think the Mania thing was a joke.

Good to see the WWE trying to get some press by mocking someone who wants nothing to do with them aside from one rant. But a lame, not-funny skit on Raw is better than something at Wrestlemania.

Was his rant anti-WWE or anti-wrestling? Because guys in the WWE really are better off than guys who were and left or never were in the first place. Ask Justin Credible.

PVH5150
02-24-2013, 11:07 AM
Was his rant anti-WWE or anti-wrestling? Because guys in the WWE really are better off than guys who were and left or never were in the first place. Ask Justin Credible.

I'm honestly not sure. I only saw a small article about it on gerweck.net. You couldn't pay me to watch any of those political shows supporting either wing.

http://www.gerweck.net/2013/02/22/wwe-invites-glenn-beck-to-raw/

BloodoftheKings
02-24-2013, 04:13 PM
So the Glen Beck thing has nothing to do with Swagger's DUI? When I saw that first article that was posted (which didn't explain the context of Beck's statement) I thought Beck was attacking the WWE for villianizing drug users.

What exactly is the Swagger/Del Rio storyline? Are Swagger and his manager racist conservatives who are accusing Del Rio of being an illegal alien?

dcmetal108
02-24-2013, 04:19 PM
Yeah Swaggers character is being pushed as like a racist almost white supremacy guy.

If WWE really wanted edgy they'd make him a skinhead! That'd be entertaining!

BloodoftheKings
02-24-2013, 04:24 PM
It surprises me how little complaints there are over the WWE's racial story lines. I think they went a little too far with that Muhammad Hassan character a few years ago.

adamclark52
02-24-2013, 05:53 PM
Muhammad Hassan had potential. The promos he was being built with were showing signs of nuclear heat. Then he got in the ring and was totally underwhelming in an era where you had to have talent to back it up. I knew the character was done when his first match at a PPV was against...Jerry Lawler? He could've easily been thrown in against a Jericho or a HBK, or even into the Elimination Chamber at that show. That was some lost potential there.

BloodoftheKings
02-24-2013, 06:59 PM
Muhammad Hassan had potential. The promos he was being built with were showing signs of nuclear heat. Then he got in the ring and was totally underwhelming in an era where you had to have talent to back it up. I knew the character was done when his first match at a PPV was against...Jerry Lawler? He could've easily been thrown in against a Jericho or a HBK, or even into the Elimination Chamber at that show. That was some lost potential there.

I don't think he was supposed to ever be a serious wrestler. The way I saw it, he just served as a gimiick to get the crowd chanting "USA! USA!".

adamclark52
02-24-2013, 07:23 PM
I don't think he was supposed to ever be a serious wrestler. The way I saw it, he just served as a gimiick to get the crowd chanting "USA! USA!".

Unfortunately, that's how it turned out. But I just remember watching his first promos and thinking "this guy could be dangerous".

He was a total joke by Wrestlemania that year and just when he started getting a little more serious the angle was dropped.

Sanitarium78
02-24-2013, 08:01 PM
The angle they did with Muhammad Hassan wasn't just dropped for no reason at all. This is the reason why:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTugY2fYMv4

This aired the same day of the terroist bombing of London in 2005. UPN got mad at the WWE over this and told them to either drop the character or they wouldn't air Smackdown anymore. So they ended the character at The Great American Bash, which was from here and I attended, when the Undertaker powerbomed Hassan through the entrance ramp and to the floor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBHscKfFlOk

It wasn't a case of Hassan not being skilled enough in the ring or anything like that. The guy was pretty young then and was no doubt still learning. The beatdown happening the same day as those attacks just caused too much controversy and the WWE had to end Hassan's character because of it. It's a shame to because that guy had the potential to be one of the greatest heels ever. They were doing great with the character until the attack on London caused everything to go downhill for him.

BloodoftheKings
02-24-2013, 08:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTugY2fYMv4

I know they couldn't have predicted the London attack and all, but what are they thinking when they write shit like this in the first place?

Chris_M_S
02-24-2013, 09:49 PM
Gotta see if he's embarrassing before they put him on TV

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-25-2013, 04:13 PM
Holy shit! Way to start off Raw :rocker::rocker:

XDoomsayerX
02-25-2013, 07:13 PM
Cena Vs Punk was solid. Seriously not even a PPV match and it was far superior match to any Rock match since his return. A fucking piledriver! Cena/Rock II will be trash though :tp:

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-25-2013, 07:18 PM
Cena nearly killed himself Brock Lesnar style with that Hurricanrana. Props for him pulling that off though lol.

dcmetal108
02-25-2013, 08:22 PM
That ring post hit Brock hit was insane! Just saw it. He ended up with like 16 staples to the head backstage I heard and just walked it off.

Chris_M_S
02-25-2013, 08:58 PM
So apparently the beginning and end of that episode were great, but everything in the middle was straight up dogshit, we stopped watching and missed the Punk/Cena match, which was apparently really good. Oh well. Everything in the middle was a shit gimmick match or just promos and trailers for movies. That was brutal.

adamclark52
02-25-2013, 10:30 PM
So was the Undertaker there tonight?

John The Drummer
02-26-2013, 05:58 AM
I can picture undertaker vs the shield for wrestlemania, obviously wont happen.

and whats the deal with #SWAG? i wonder if wwe is just going to wait until after his court appearance to figure out what to do. i was surprised to see him.

dcmetal108
02-26-2013, 06:13 AM
So was the Undertaker there tonight?

No

Chris_M_S
02-26-2013, 06:59 AM
I read that they trolled the arena crowd by sneaking someone under the ring before the Punk/Cena match but then nothing happened. Maybe it would have been too obvious after him being in Waco, and they wanted a legitimate surprise for when he comes out. They'd already had the most obvious thing ever happen with the whole HHH/Bork Laser angle, maybe twice in one night would be too much

Sinister_Chalupa666
02-26-2013, 07:59 AM
"- Vince McMahon reportedly "blew a gasket" backstage at RAW last night during the CM Punk vs. John Cena main event. Word is that Vince got upset when Punk hit Cena with a piledriver, which is a banned move when done the way Punk did it. Vince was upset with Cena and Punk but because it was them, there will likely be no serious punishment."

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Sanitarium78
02-26-2013, 08:02 AM
So apparently the beginning and end of that episode were great, but everything in the middle was straight up dogshit, we stopped watching and missed the Punk/Cena match, which was apparently really good. Oh well. Everything in the middle was a shit gimmick match or just promos and trailers for movies. That was brutal.

This is why you watch RAW on DVR or download the episode from somewhere. You can buzz by all the pointless segements, video recaps and product shilling they do and have the show done in an hour and a half or less. I haven't watched a RAW live in full since they went to three hours and i'm not even sure how the most diehard WWE can do that on a weekly basis?

I'm also fortunate that I work 230-1030 on monday evenings. I'm usually home in time to see the last 10 minutes of the show and then since I DVR it, I just watch the rest before I go to sleep. RAW isn't must see TV anymore, so do whatever you can to avoid it live because as it stands now, the full three hour production is killing it's entertainment value.

It was good to see HHH back but just like The Undertaker, he really doesn't look like himself without the long hair. That was a nasty shot Lesnar took on the ring post. I'm glad the WWE didn't chicken out and put an end to the segment when they realised how bad he had been busted opened. Punk's promo and the main event were excellent. Dean Ambrose should be the only guy in the Shield allowed to talk since he's the only one in the group who can. Rollins is OK on the mic but something isn't feeling quite right when he talks. Reigns just needs to shut the fuck up and be the groups silent muscle.

I think Punk's promo is forshadowing the Undertaker's return. Punk called himself a legend, icon and God so that should be enough for Taker to challenge him to a match at mania. In order to call himself God, Punk will have to beat Taker at mania, since Taker is God.

Sanitarium78
02-26-2013, 08:08 AM
"- Vince McMahon reportedly "blew a gasket" backstage at RAW last night during the CM Punk vs. John Cena main event. Word is that Vince got upset when Punk hit Cena with a piledriver, which is a banned move when done the way Punk did it. Vince was upset with Cena and Punk but because it was them, there will likely be no serious punishment."

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

I find that hard to believe. There's no way Punk and Cena would do a banned move like that without the permission of Vince first.