PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Pro Wrestling" Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

Maideneer
06-12-2014, 10:06 AM
Poor Drew McIntyre. A fantastic wrestler completely buried in a stupid gimmick. I liked Aksana too (is that strange?).

XDoomsayerX
06-12-2014, 10:19 AM
The WWE is cleaning house, the following have been released today:

Drew McIntyre
Jinder Mahal
Aksana
Curt Hawkins
Theodore Long
Camacho
Brodus Clay
Evan Bourne
Yoshi Tatsu

It's been a long time since they've done a bunch of releases like this. None of them we're doing anything, so at least they'll be able to go some place else and actually perform now. I'm guessing TNA picks up a few of them.

Well at least no more 3MB/Los Matadores feud. How are Hornswoggle and Health still employed??:confused:

Most shocking is Aksana cuz she was on TV and used pretty often. I dug her too :/

Everyone else was just being used a jobber or not being used. Bourne will prob return to the indys and Clay and Hawkins will be TNA title contenders by the end of the year. Everyone else will go to the indys or their home countries and wrassle.

Maideneer
06-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Need to go - all absolutely useless:
Adam Rose
Bo Dallas
Curtis Axel
Darren Young
David Otunga
Los Matadores
Great Khali
R-Truth
Santino
Sin Cara
Xavier Woods
JTG
Ricardo Rodriguez
Rosa Mendes
Eva Marie

adamclark52
06-12-2014, 10:43 AM
Yeah, it can't be very nice to be Heath Slater today.

Maideneer
06-12-2014, 10:46 AM
Yeah, it can't be very nice to be Heath Slater today.

Or can it? He'll either go back to being the one man band or they will repackage him. Fresh start maybe.

Sanitarium78
06-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Adam Rose
Bo Dallas
Curtis Axel
Darren Young
David Otunga
Los Matadores
Great Khali
R-Truth
Santino
Sin Cara
Xavier Woods
JTG
Ricardo Rodriguez
Rosa Mendes
Eva Marie

Adam Rose and Bo Dallas just came up to the main roster. Give them at least 6 months or so to see if things work out before cutting them. Ricardo does Spanish announcing so he isn't taking up any screen time. R-Truth can still fill the role of the mid card veteran who puts the new guys over. I'm not sure why so many people have a problem with Santino? He's great at being the comic relief on the show and he's over with the fans. He's not doing any harm in the spot he's in.

The rest can go and should've been released a long time ago. How is JTG still employed? They have four shows a week and he's never on any of them. I think Vince or whoever is in charge of talent relations has just forgotten that JTG is still on the payroll. There's no other way to explain how this guy still has a job.

rjturtle9
06-12-2014, 11:51 AM
Adam Rose
Bo Dallas
Curtis Axel
Darren Young
David Otunga
Los Matadores
Great Khali
R-Truth
Santino
Sin Cara
Xavier Woods
JTG
Ricardo Rodriguez
Rosa Mendes
Eva Marie

Agreed 100%.

Also:

So the match was HAKUSHI verses Bret Hart. Not Hayabusa, sorry to get your hopes up. But it's really worth watching.

Awwww :bouville:

BloodoftheKings
06-12-2014, 12:10 PM
Adam Rose
Bo Dallas
Santino
Ricardo Rodriguez

I disagree with you on these.

moobys37
06-12-2014, 12:36 PM
FUCK JTG IS GONE.

I haven't watched wrestling in years but I remember getting linked to a site about how long he'd been employed and it was hilarious.

BloodoftheKings
06-12-2014, 12:52 PM
FUCK JTG IS GONE.

I haven't watched wrestling in years but I remember getting linked to a site about how long he'd been employed and it was hilarious.

I cant believe it.

I hope he does a shoot interview where he explains how he managed to stay employed for so long.

John The Drummer
06-12-2014, 12:58 PM
Cryme Tyme was the best :(

BloodoftheKings
06-12-2014, 08:14 PM
watch?v=IFtM1rv373s

XDoomsayerX
06-13-2014, 12:53 PM
watch?v=IFtM1rv373s

:lol:

Kinda on topic. Dont want to sound racist but why doesnt the WWE push more black dudes like not necessarily just give em titles but peeps like Big E, Titus, Woods, among others have mad talent and could be a great midcard or tag teams. Just a thought.

Sanitarium78
06-13-2014, 02:31 PM
:lol:

Kinda on topic. Dont want to sound racist but why doesnt the WWE push more black dudes like not necessarily just give em titles but peeps like Big E, Titus, Woods, among others have mad talent and could be a great midcard or tag teams. Just a thought.

Probably because Vince is a racist. I've thought that for a long time and there is plenty of evidence through the years that he is when you look at how he's booked a lot of the black talent. Look how long it took Booker T to become world champ, that was fuckin rediculous. After that you have The Rock who's only half black and Mark Henry as former world champs, that it's. Pretty sad. I don't get why more has never been done with Kofi Kingston either. He usually gets a good crowd reaction, is pretty good in the ring and can cut a solid promo. If anyone remembers that feud he had with Orton a few years back, that tells you he can step up and be a legit player if given the chance.

BloodoftheKings
06-13-2014, 04:00 PM
Speaking of the way Vince treats black talent, why have they been feeding Rusev every black wrestler on the roster? I'm almost certain that Mark Henry is Rusev's next opponent. After that, Titus will be the only black man in WWE who hasn't jobbed to Rusev.

The rapper Wale even called WWE out on this on twitter and Lana responded to him in character saying Rusev destroys anyone who dares to challenge him.

XDoomsayerX
06-14-2014, 05:02 PM
Speaking of the way Vince treats black talent, why have they been feeding Rusev every black wrestler on the roster? I'm almost certain that Mark Henry is Rusev's next opponent. After that, Titus will be the only black man in WWE who hasn't jobbed to Rusev.

The rapper Wale even called WWE out on this on twitter and Lana responded to him in character saying Rusev destroys anyone who dares to challenge him.

I've noticed this too, shit be whack dude.

adamclark52
06-14-2014, 05:22 PM
What do you expect from an on again/off again billionaire from Connecticut?

Three of his biggest stars ever (Hogan, Stone Cold and Cena) are the epitome of "white".

John The Drummer
06-14-2014, 05:48 PM
Come on guys, this is Vince McMahon we are talking about, we all know there is only one thing that really gets him going when he is out of new ideas...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/johndev/vincemcmidgets_zpsdc7b0205.jpg

adamclark52
06-14-2014, 05:56 PM
Come on guys, this is Vince McMahon we are talking about, we all know there is only one thing that really gets him going when he is out of new ideas...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/johndev/vincemcmidgets_zpsdc7b0205.jpg

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Vince-McMahon-admiring-bodybuilders.gif

There's this too. I still laugh my ass off watching that.

XDoomsayerX
06-14-2014, 11:03 PM
Wyatts vs Usos for the titles at MiTB :D

hinder5050
06-15-2014, 12:50 AM
That he's back to being DB and out of the Wyatt family. Just in time for the Royal Rumble too, what a miracle!

sadly they wont win the is for the uso´s to hold them til they drop them to acession if you heard of them check them out great nxt tag team they remid of the road warriors the way they way are being promoted/used.

hinder5050
06-15-2014, 01:05 AM
Adam Rose
Bo Dallas
Curtis Axel
Darren Young
David Otunga
Los Matadores
Great Khali
R-Truth
Santino
Sin Cara
Xavier Woods
JTG
Ricardo Rodriguez
Rosa Mendes
Eva Marie

Completly disagree lots of good midcarders there. Bo Dallas has a good future ahead great charisma and a funny gimmick needs a little a polish on in ring skill. Adam Rose is a good wrestler with a bad gimmick just needs a changeup

PVH5150
06-15-2014, 07:58 AM
Probably because Vince is a racist.

Kurt Angle concurs.

ZszUb5-bA_U

adamclark52
06-15-2014, 09:24 AM
sadly they wont win the is for the uso´s to hold them til they drop them to acession if you heard of them check them out great nxt tag team they remid of the road warriors the way they way are being promoted/used.

The punctuation police would like to have a word with you. As would the grammar patrol and the international board of spelling.

adamclark52
06-15-2014, 10:17 AM
Completly disagree lots of good midcarders there. Bo Dallas has a good future ahead great charisma and a funny gimmick needs a little a polish on in ring skill. Adam Rose is a good wrestler with a bad gimmick just needs a changeup

So many of those listed could be better if it wasn't for being saddled with a terrible gimmick. But that's the WWE for you. It goes back to the 1980's, I'm sure Terry Taylor was a great wrestler. Or the Bushwackers, I heard they were brutally violent before the WWF machine got ahold of them.

adamclark52
06-15-2014, 05:09 PM
Its nice to see all the chatter about TNAs Slammiversary PPV tonight.

I've heard they're giving the title to Bobby Lashley.

http://www.thewrestlingfan.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/bobbyjuice.jpg

And they're announcing the next induction to the TNA Hall of Fame...five months before the prestigious ceremony in October. My guess is Jeff Hardy.

dcmetal108
06-15-2014, 07:04 PM
I've thought I heard that Kurt Angle was going into TNA HOF.

adamclark52
06-15-2014, 07:12 PM
I've thought I heard that Kurt Angle was going into TNA HOF.

He was last years inductee but he said he wasn't worthy or something and was never officially inducted. It was during his troubles late last year.

John The Drummer
06-16-2014, 08:23 PM
I NEED

watch?v=9WZ78PwXCjw

AN ADULT

adamclark52
06-17-2014, 12:48 AM
I NEED

watch?v=9WZ78PwXCjw

AN ADULT

why not just fire the guy?

MPF
06-17-2014, 12:51 AM
I NEED

watch?v=9WZ78PwXCjw

AN ADULT

IS this.....is this really what I have been missing since I was 11? :eek::eek::eek:

XDoomsayerX
06-17-2014, 06:05 PM
I dig Satrdust lol

Also MitB match is set, Cena wins pretty obvious but it would be cool for the rise of the Wyatts imagine if they won all the titles that night! :eek:

Sanitarium78
06-17-2014, 08:24 PM
According to the smackdown spoilers there will be a second ladder match at MITB for the world title contract. I guess that will open the show and the other one will end it.

I like Stardust, it actually gives Cody a character and him and Goldust don't look awkward together. They look like an actual tag team now.

Did anyone notice how RAW was really heavy on the in ring action? I wonder if Triple H's booking influence is taking over more now because anything that's good and wrestling oriented we know comes from him. Just look at how he runs NXT compared to how RAW and smackdown are booked. He's all about the wrestling and Vince is all about the entertainment.

I've been convinced for the last year or so that anything that's good is Triple H's idea and anything that's stupid is Vince's.

BloodoftheKings
06-17-2014, 08:40 PM
Did anyone notice how RAW was really heavy on the in ring action? I wonder if Triple H's booking influence is taking over more now because anything that's good and wrestling oriented we know comes from him. Just look at how he runs NXT compared to how RAW and smackdown are booked. He's all about the wrestling and Vince is all about the entertainment.

The dirtsheets are saying last night's Raw was different because they fired one of the head writers over the weekend and Vince actually had more input than usual on this one. They say the projectile vomit segment was Vince's idea.

I also dig the Stardust gimmick. I knew people on the internet who take shit too seriously would be complaining about it but I think it's amusing. Cody Rhodes wasn't going anywhere with his character anyway. I think the Stardust gimmick can get him more over than ever before.

adamclark52
06-17-2014, 08:53 PM
Cody did have some good moves. The hand thing was cool.

Sanitarium78
06-17-2014, 08:58 PM
The dirtsheets are saying last night's Raw was different because they fired one of the head writers over the weekend and Vince actually had more input than usual on this one. They say the projectile vomit segment was Vince's idea.

I also dig the Stardust gimmick. I knew people on the internet who take shit too seriously would be complaining about it but I think it's amusing. Cody Rhodes wasn't going anywhere with his character anyway. I think the Stardust gimmick can get him more over than ever before.

No doubt the vomit segment was Vince's idea. I didn't actually mind it though because it served the purpose of getting Triple H and Stephanie out of the building which was Reigns goal in the first place.

Cody has pretty much followed the same career path his brother took. When Dustin debuted in WCW, he was a good wrestler but he wasn't anything else but Dusty's son until he became Goldust and his career took off. For the longest time, Cody has been nothing more than a good wrestler with a famous dad and brother who wrestle(d). Now he's got something, hopefully they'll go with it because I think these two can have some really fun interviews/backstage segments together. Anything that can lead to Goldust showing his personality more is a good thing.

adamclark52
06-18-2014, 12:31 AM
It's just sad to think about Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes at last years Money in the Bank. Cody was so HOT in that match and Damien looked to have some potential heat to follow it up.

One year later:

http://thewweforum.com/attachments/ss-2014-06-16-at-10-47-23-jpg.3979/ http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/usos-vs-damien-sandow-fandango-raw-june-9-2014-375x413.jpg

Maideneer
06-18-2014, 07:24 AM
I just hope Cody doesn't drop the top rope moonsaults and the missile drop-kicks from his set...they are the finest moves of their kind in the business coming from him.

John The Drummer
06-19-2014, 10:19 AM
So with Rollins in the second MITB match at the next PPV we can only hope Ambrose gets in as well. If he does... this may be one of the best MITB ladder matches ever. Think of all their spots they will pull out!

John The Drummer
06-23-2014, 08:18 PM
Harper and Rowan have new entrance music... hope they aren't breaking apart the Wyatt family slowly and quietly too :(

Dextrimental
06-24-2014, 10:59 AM
Harper and Rowan have new entrance music... hope they aren't breaking apart the Wyatt family slowly and quietly too :(

They're about to win the tag titles, so it looks like it's just to give them their own identity away from Bray. The Wyatts will be a stable for a while yet, methinks.

adamclark52
06-24-2014, 11:13 AM
I don't even watch Raw or Smackdown but I think I'm going to watch Money in the Bank this Sunday. It's always a great pay per view. I just hope someone who's last name isn't Cena or Orton comes out champion.

XDoomsayerX
06-24-2014, 11:44 AM
I don't even watch Raw or Smackdown but I think I'm going to watch Money in the Bank this Sunday. It's always a great pay per view. I just hope someone who's last name isn't Cena or Orton comes out champion.

2 stacked MiTB matches is worth it alone.

Rest of the card that hasnt been announced will look like this:
Goldust & Stardust vs RybAxel
Big E vs Rusev

Really hope the Wyatt family walks away with all the gold. I can see them getting the tag titles but Cena prob walks out champ and then we get Cena/Lesnar II at Summerslam.

Pretty sure Dean and Seth wont win the case cuz they are about to feud. My money is on BNB or Ziggler.

John The Drummer
06-24-2014, 12:00 PM
I bet Kane will win the title since they were going to have him and D-Bry feud and have a match at Summerslam, so that may be their backup plan now, still work it in one way or another, if even pushed back a couple months.

adamclark52
06-24-2014, 12:02 PM
Anyone could win the secondary MitB match and I'd be happy...except maybe Swagger.

Even if Orton wins I won't be crushed because I haven't been watching enough for the last five years to hate him as much as everyone else. I'll go with my age old line: anyone but Cena.

BloodoftheKings
06-24-2014, 12:15 PM
Pretty sure Dean and Seth wont win the case cuz they are about to feud. My money is on BNB or Ziggler.

Seth Rollins is almost definitely winning the briefcase, Ambrose could win though I don't think it's likely, there's a very slight chance of BNB winning, everybody else is irrelevant and has no chance.

As far as the title match goes I think it could be either Cena or Kane. Cena if they're gonna have Lesnar in the title match at Summerslam and Kane if they plan on putting the title right back on Bryan.

XDoomsayerX
06-24-2014, 12:24 PM
Seth Rollins is almost definitely winning the briefcase, Ambrose could win though I don't think it's likely, there's a very slight chance of BNB winning, everybody else is irrelevant and has no chance.

As far as the title match goes I think it could be either Cena or Kane. Cena if they're gonna have Lesnar in the title match at Summerslam and Kane if they plan on putting the title right back on Bryan.

We'll see. Personally I want Dean to win the dude is just fucking gold on the mic and can go in the ring.

Why does the WWE put these on their app, peeps need to see these promos.

Ziggy with dat passion.
http://www.wwe.com/videos/is-tonight-dolph-zigglers-night-wwe-app-exclusive-june-23-2014-26424851

Ambrose plays his character lik a boss.
http://www.wwe.com/videos/ambrose-unleashed-wwecom-exclusive-june-23-2014-26425086

adamclark52
06-24-2014, 12:34 PM

Ziggy with dat passion.
http://www.wwe.com/videos/is-tonight-dolph-zigglers-night-wwe-app-exclusive-june-23-2014-26424851

http://www.wwe.com/videos/ambrose-unleashed-wwecom-exclusive-june-23-2014-26425086

Because we are the few. All that matters after Sunday is DA CHAYMP IZ HEEERE, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.

BloodoftheKings
06-24-2014, 12:40 PM
Because we are the few. All that matters after Sunday is DA CHAYMP IZ HEEERE, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME, THIRTEEN TIME WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.

They said if he wins on Sunday he will actually be a 15 time world champion.

adamclark52
06-24-2014, 01:51 PM
They said if he wins on Sunday he will actually be a 15 time world champion.

Dear god

Sanitarium78
06-24-2014, 08:29 PM
We'll see. Personally I want Dean to win the dude is just fucking gold on the mic and can go in the ring.

Ziggy with dat passion.

That Ziggler promo would be great if it weren't for the fact that he's become a jobber. He's done promos like this on the app before and it's hard for me to take them seriously when I know he's just gonna go out there and lose all the time. I'm not that big of a fan but he does deserve better. At least make him a guy that the younger up and comers have to prove themselves against. Kind of like the role Kane has had most of his career.

If the rumors are true about Lesnar challenging for the title at Summerslam then Cena is definitely wining the belt on sunday. It's too bad because I really want to see the Wyatt family walk out with all the gold but Bray against Lesnar, while interesting, really doesn't make any sense. Cena/Lesnar for the title at the second biggest show of the year sells itself.

John The Drummer
06-24-2014, 08:32 PM
Bad News Barrett got injured at the Smackdown tapings. Blah.

Sanitarium78
06-24-2014, 08:50 PM
Bad News Barrett got injured at the Smackdown tapings. Blah.

I hope the first thing the trainer said when Wade asked him what's wrong with his shoulder was "I'm afraid i've got some bad news"

The reports are saying it's a possible separated shoulder. Hopefully he doesn't miss too much time, he's one of my favorite performers in the WWE and has been ever since the whole Nexus storyline. The WWE botched that angle as bad as anything they've ever botched before.

300%_Density
06-25-2014, 05:59 AM
I came across this (http://whatculture.com/wwe/20-loudest-crowd-reactions-wwe-returns-ever.php) yesterday and I have to say I enjoyed almost all of these videos.

adamclark52
06-25-2014, 09:30 AM
I came across this (http://whatculture.com/wwe/20-loudest-crowd-reactions-wwe-returns-ever.php) yesterday and I have to say I enjoyed almost all of these videos.

Man, watching those videos...I forgot how HOT crowds were in the Attitude era. Mid-carders got bigger pops then than some main-eventers do today.

My personal favorite off that list was the Undertakers return. I never liked the American Badass character but at the time I remember it was just a Matrix'd up Undertaker. That was a hot fucking crowd.

But the crowds today have nothing on those crowds. I can remember the last segment on EVERY Raw was insane. EVERY time Stone Cold came out it was insane. Those were good days.

300%_Density
06-25-2014, 10:15 AM
Man, watching those videos...I forgot how HOT crowds were in the Attitude era. Mid-carders got bigger pops then than some main-eventers do today.

My personal favorite off that list was the Undertakers return. I never liked the American Badass character but at the time I remember it was just a Matrix'd up Undertaker. That was a hot fucking crowd.

But the crowds today have nothing on those crowds. I can remember the last segment on EVERY Raw was insane. EVERY time Stone Cold came out it was insane. Those were good days.

I remember the HHH MSG reaction. Wow. Just amazing. Almost all of these also have 1 common denominator. JR. Everything seemed bigger. Just hearing him yell "Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Cold! made everything feel bigger. I liked some of the newer rumble stuff I hadn't seen before. I do remember the UT one as well. They managed a Stone Cold & UT to return (even though SCSA didn't really comeback till later) in consecutive PPVs in 2000. Wow.

My favorite McMahon face is when Flair told him that they were partners and Vince did some kind of pained smile scratching his ear. One of my favorite Vinnie Mac faces.

adamclark52
06-25-2014, 10:51 AM
I remember the HHH MSG reaction. Wow. Just amazing. Almost all of these also have 1 common denominator. JR. Everything seemed bigger. Just hearing him yell "Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Cold! made everything feel bigger. I liked some of the newer rumble stuff I hadn't seen before. I do remember the UT one as well. They managed a Stone Cold & UT to return (even though SCSA didn't really comeback till later) in consecutive PPVs in 2000. Wow.

My favorite McMahon face is when Flair told him that they were partners and Vince did some kind of pained smile scratching his ear. One of my favorite Vinnie Mac faces.

Whoever that guy is who wrote it, he has a lot of other good stuff on his site.

BloodoftheKings
06-25-2014, 11:26 AM
The Summerslam dvd is already available for pre-order. Check out the box art.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KV17WE0/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00KV17WE0&linkCode=as2&tag=wdn0d-20&linkId=SC7IYWWV4ETHRKBV

Dextrimental
06-25-2014, 11:43 AM
Fuckin' WWE.

adamclark52
06-25-2014, 12:04 PM
Well, I guess Cena's winning.
or Brock replaces Wade Barrett, wins that match then cashes in at the end of the pay per view...now that would be awesome.

John The Drummer
06-25-2014, 12:06 PM
or Brock replaces Wade Barrett, wins that match then cashes in at the end of the pay per view...now that would be awesome.

WWE hasn't done that before, have they? (guy wins MITB then cashes it in the same night)

adamclark52
06-25-2014, 12:08 PM
WWE hasn't done that before, have they? (guy wins MITB then cashes it in the same night)

I think Kane did once.

And I was just trying to lighten the mood. Brock ain't coming back Sunday and Cena is winning. Oh well, hopefully it's at least a good match.

John The Drummer
06-25-2014, 12:28 PM
Such a bummer that Cena is going to win :( It doesn't make sense, especially where he is right now.

Vickie posted a nice farewell letter online. Its a great read, kinda brings a tear to your eye. Really good they didn't make her be in character anything and they even printed her thanking Stephanie

It has been an amazing 9-year career at WWE. I started at WWE as Eddie's wife, and now I am leaving with my own identity. I loved performing in front of millions of people. Whether you hated or loved me, I appreciated every moment. I gained some amazing friendships that will always be kept in my heart. It is time to turn the page and start a new career in medical administration. I have so many other things to do in my life, and the most meaningful one is graduating from college in January. (Phil. 4:13 – "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.")

It is time to say "goodbye and thank you" to everyone from the WWE Universe, WWE Headquarters and everyone backstage.

My first "thank you" goes to my Lord Jesus Christ, for giving me a healthy mind and body to have been able to do the exciting things inside and out of the ring. He always kept me safe in my travels, and gave me the strength to improve myself emotionally and physically year after year.

To my beautiful daughters, Shaul and Sherilyn – Thank you for inspiring me to be better than yesterday. Your support was unconditional when I traveled. I still feel sad that I had to miss so many of your milestones. I love you girls with all of my heart.

Linda and Vince McMahon – I am grateful for the opportunities you gave me. Thank you for having my family feel accepted as a part of yours. I am thankful for the friendship we have built over the years. Vince, Eddie loved you like a dad! He had so much respect for you and it was always important to make you proud. Thank you for believing in me when I didn't!

Stephanie – You are the true example of an independent, strong and successful woman. It has been an honor to work next to you. Thank you for being a part of my last night at WWE. I was honored! I wish happiness and love for Paul, you and the girls.

To all the agents – Thank you for all of your help, advice and guiding me to have my segments successful… Arn, Fit, Dean, Road Dogg, Scott, Joey, Mike, Kidman, Jamie and Johnny."

adamclark52
06-25-2014, 12:37 PM
I always liked Vickie. I always felt bad for her too. I don't think being a WWE performer is what she wanted to be doing. I think Eddie left her in less than stable financial condition and the WWE hired her to help her out.

She got serious heat the last time I saw WWE in late 2008.

XDoomsayerX
06-25-2014, 02:09 PM
The Summerslam dvd is already available for pre-order. Check out the box art.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KV17WE0/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00KV17WE0&linkCode=as2&tag=wdn0d-20&linkId=SC7IYWWV4ETHRKBV

Well Cena wins this Sun what a shocker.

Hopefully BNB isn't out too long. Hope they dont replace him always liked 6 man MiTB more anyways.

adamclark52
06-26-2014, 10:18 AM
Someone was talking about him a few weeks ago (it may have been me) but SNITZKY made his TNA debut last night! That'll put the asses in the seats.

John The Drummer
06-26-2014, 10:29 AM
Someone was talking about him a few weeks ago (it may have been me) but SNITZKY made his TNA debut last night! That'll put the asses in the seats.

If even more people attend TNA events now, just remember...

IT WASN'T HIS FAULT!!!!!!! :mad:

adamclark52
06-26-2014, 10:34 AM
"It's not my fault you fell in love
It's not my fault, it came from above
Its not my fault Edge and Lita chose this direction
It's not my fault Kane can't get an erection
It's not my fault the things love can do to us
Just like it's not my fault you had a dead baby in your uterus"

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/Bios/snitsky.jpg

Sanitarium78
06-26-2014, 10:50 AM
Ezekiel Jackson also made his debut with Snitzky at the TNA taping's. It just looks like they were goons hired by Dixie to protect her. Perfect role for both of them actually. Neither one of them will draw but that's not what they were brought in for. TNA's roster has no depth right now and regardless of your opinion of either of the guys skills, they need people to fill the roster. Their tag division has nothing right now so at least there's a spot Zeke and Snitz can fill for a little while.

John The Drummer
06-26-2014, 10:53 AM
I wonder what names they will use.... thats always the fun of people form other companies/the indies when they change companies/get called up to a "big" company, seeing what their names change to. Usually WWE makes them absoluetly STUPID (Evan Bourne, it always reminds me of Matt Damon), but TNA has a nice track record for picking bad names as well (Brother Ray/Bully Ray).

adamclark52
06-26-2014, 11:22 AM
I wonder what names they will use.... thats always the fun of people form other companies/the indies when they change companies/get called up to a "big" company, seeing what their names change to. Usually WWE makes them absoluetly STUPID (Evan Bourne, it always reminds me of Matt Damon), but TNA has a nice track record for picking bad names as well (Brother Ray/Bully Ray).

Gene Carter?

adamclark52
06-27-2014, 08:56 AM
So TNA's going back to the six-sided ring...again. I always thought it was dumber than hell so it fits right in with TNA's business model.

dcmetal108
06-27-2014, 09:50 AM
So TNA's going back to the six-sided ring...again. I always thought it was dumber than hell so it fits right in with TNA's business model.

I think the matches were better with that ring though from what I've heard with shoot interviews with guys like AJ Styles the ring is really fucking dangerous to wrestle in.

Though TNA will do ANYTHING for ratings.

John The Drummer
06-27-2014, 10:00 AM
Austin Aries was having a BF about the six sided ring and how much he hated it. I've heard a lot of people say it was far more dangerous to wrestle in, but from a viewers standpoint, it made it different. It made it new, fresh, out of the norm.

XDoomsayerX
06-27-2014, 06:53 PM
I think the matches were better with that ring though from what I've heard with shoot interviews with guys like AJ Styles the ring is really fucking dangerous to wrestle in.

Though TNA will do ANYTHING for ratings.

TNA tapes their shit so far ahead of time no one cares. Ratings lol

dcmetal108
06-27-2014, 09:21 PM
TNA tapes their shit so far ahead of time no one cares. Ratings lol

Yeah I just read that everything is taped at least two months in advance.

300%_Density
06-28-2014, 02:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior DVD is on Netflix!!! Fuckin WWE and their editing sometimes, in a match vs Rude in '88 one of the tassels came off and he was choking Rude with it, but instead they give shots of the crowd. Obviously when I see footage of someone being choked I think "thank god for not showing it WWE, I was going to be pissed off about Benoit all over again." I'm almost positive they did it for another match when Warrior hit Heenan w/ the IC belt.

I love the documentary parts. I wish the doc was one part and then matches separate instead of all together. I loved the Warrior but I don't need to see him squash Barry Horowitz.

adamclark52
06-29-2014, 06:25 PM
First ladder match was good, but I don't dig the ending.

The first match was good too.

The other two matches were terrible.

dcmetal108
06-29-2014, 06:42 PM
First ladder match was good, but I don't dig the ending.

The first match was good too.

The other two matches were terrible.

This. That MITB match had some KILLER moves done but that ending reeked of Vince

John The Drummer
06-29-2014, 08:11 PM
Knock Knock

Who's There?

John Cena.

...... ... ...

John Cena!

... ... ... ...

ITS JOHN CENA!

I DONT CARE, GO AWAY!!!!

time to stop watching wrestling again :)

dcmetal108
06-29-2014, 08:29 PM
That last match was like finisherpollza.

Also Orton bled and it wasnt censored! OMFG!

Sanitarium78
06-29-2014, 08:31 PM
Don't everyone get pissed at Cena winning. The original plan was for Lesnar to face Bryan for the title at Summerslam. Cena is just filling in for Bryan the next two months. It looks like this will probably be a short reign for Cena, so i'm not too concerned about it. Their plans really got screwed up with Bryan's injury. Nobody should be surprised that Cena was their go to guy here.

adamclark52
06-29-2014, 08:39 PM
Yeah that really wasn't a very good pay per view.

The opening match was good enough when the Wyatts were in control. I don't really care for the Uso's.

The first divas match really wasn't too good. That Paige girl kinda sucks.

I've heard bad things about Adam Rose and I finally got to see it tonight. I hate Russell Brand, so a WWE copy is something to really despise. And I really hate what has become of Damien Sandow, especially when you consider how hot he was at last years Money in the Bank.

The ladder match for the briefcase was good. I didn't like the bullshit ending but everything leading up to it was good.

The Stardust angle seems pretty hot during his intros but the crowd died for that match. It really wasn't too good anyway.

the Rusev/Big E match was surprisingly good for two big men. That's not saying it was even a two-star match but considering "Big Man" matches are usually Mark Henry verses Big Show gassing in the ring this was a decent enough showing.

That second divas match was terrible. I'm going to come off as sexist but you can usually tell how bad a pay per view is when it has two divas matches. Fandangos "I like triangles" line was pretty funny but I don't know if I found it funny for the reasons the WWE was intending. I found it funny in a Ralph Wiggum random, surreal comment sort of way.

The main event was good. I think it could've gone another ten minutes at least. Eight men is too much for a ladder match though, and especially eight guys who are mostly mat wrestlers. Sheamus really carried the whole match. And I wish they didn't stitch Orton up so quickly...or at all. Blood makes a good match that much better. People hate Orton so much and while I do find his promos and character boring when he's in the ring the guy works his ass off. Del Rio may as well have not even been there and the same could be said for Wyatt and Cesaro. And the dark cloud of Cena hung over the whole match.

I can't see how giving him the title again benefits anyone. There are some guys who I've seen over the years who are bigger than the title and don't need it to be over. Stone Cold, Hogan, Undertaker, the Rock...and I put Cena in there. Not just because I'm tired of him as champion, he just doesn't need a title for the crowd to love him. And I can't see what they're building to. Is he going to beat Lesnar at Summerslam so they can tout him as the guy who beat the guy who broke the streak?

The dark cloud of Cena really ruined the whole show for me. It's shows like that and endings like that that remind me why I don't watch or care too much anymore.

I'll give it a 1.5 out of 5 because the two ladder matches were good, and the first match was solid. I'm not just crying because Cena won. I thought the undercard really did suck bad.

Did anyone else liken the thing the titles were hanging from to a clothes hanger?

Sanitarium78
06-30-2014, 05:51 AM
Yeah that really wasn't a very good pay per view.

The opening match was good enough when the Wyatts were in control. I don't really care for the Uso's.

The first divas match really wasn't too good. That Paige girl kinda sucks.

I've heard bad things about Adam Rose and I finally got to see it tonight. I hate Russell Brand, so a WWE copy is something to really despise. And I really hate what has become of Damien Sandow, especially when you consider how hot he was at last years Money in the Bank.

The ladder match for the briefcase was good. I didn't like the bullshit ending but everything leading up to it was good.

The Stardust angle seems pretty hot during his intros but the crowd died for that match. It really wasn't too good anyway.

the Rusev/Big E match was surprisingly good for two big men. That's not saying it was even a two-star match but considering "Big Man" matches are usually Mark Henry verses Big Show gassing in the ring this was a decent enough showing.

That second divas match was terrible. I'm going to come off as sexist but you can usually tell how bad a pay per view is when it has two divas matches. Fandangos "I like triangles" line was pretty funny but I don't know if I found it funny for the reasons the WWE was intending. I found it funny in a Ralph Wiggum random, surreal comment sort of way.

The main event was good. I think it could've gone another ten minutes at least. Eight men is too much for a ladder match though, and especially eight guys who are mostly mat wrestlers. Sheamus really carried the whole match. And I wish they didn't stitch Orton up so quickly...or at all. Blood makes a good match that much better. People hate Orton so much and while I do find his promos and character boring when he's in the ring the guy works his ass off. Del Rio may as well have not even been there and the same could be said for Wyatt and Cesaro. And the dark cloud of Cena hung over the whole match.

I can't see how giving him the title again benefits anyone. There are some guys who I've seen over the years who are bigger than the title and don't need it to be over. Stone Cold, Hogan, Undertaker, the Rock...and I put Cena in there. Not just because I'm tired of him as champion, he just doesn't need a title for the crowd to love him. And I can't see what they're building to. Is he going to beat Lesnar at Summerslam so they can tout him as the guy who beat the guy who broke the streak?

The dark cloud of Cena really ruined the whole show for me. It's shows like that and endings like that that remind me why I don't watch or care too much anymore.

I'll give it a 1.5 out of 5 because the two ladder matches were good, and the first match was solid. I'm not just crying because Cena won. I thought the undercard really did suck bad.

Did anyone else liken the thing the titles were hanging from to a clothes hanger?

Wow, no wonder you don't watch the product right now, nothing will make you happy it seems. The only bad match on the card was Layla and Summer Rae.

The tag title match was really good. I was hoping Harper and Rowan would win but I have no problem with the Usos keeping the giant pennies.

The divas title match was fine and they both did a good job and were given time to work an OK match. To say Paige sucks shows you've never once paid attention to her before, she is easily the best female wrestler on the roster.

The Rose/Sandow match turned out better than I thought because they actually had me thinking Sandow was gonna win when he got that near fall. The match should've been on RAW though and not put on the PPV with no build up.

The first ladder match was really good. I thought that Ambrose was gonna come back from the locker room and cost Rollins and get the case himself. I didn't mind the ending since it was just a classic screwjob finish that you've seen in every wrestling organization since the beginning of time. People need to get over that finish and stop bitching like they've never seen something like that in wrestling before. The MITB case holder usually gets jobbed out so i'm glad Rollins won since that means Ambrose, who's the most talented member of The Shield, won't be losing all time before his cash in.

GoldStar against Ryback and Axel was a decent match but could've been easily saved for RAW. Unfortunately, the crowd didn't react much to it since they were in a death spot on the card coming in after the MITB match.

Rusev and Big E was a very good match, much better than when they had Rusev squash him in 3 minutes at Payback. Both guys worked really well together and it was a solid match between to big, powerful guys. For the first time I actually saw something in Rusev. If he's able to put on a good match with Big E, he should be able to put on a good one with just about any of the major guys on the roster as long as the matches are given a decent amount of time.

Layla and Summer Rae was a complete waste and should've been saved for Superstars so people didn't have to watch it. Both are solid in the ring and if given more time they could've put something decent together. But nobody can put on a good match when you're only given 3 minutes to try and do something.

The main event was good but i've seen better ladder matches in the past. At least this was filled with a little drama since the title was on the line. I figured it was gonna be Cena who won since there are rumors Lesnar is challenging for the title at Summerslam. If that's the direction they're going then Cena winning makes the most sense. Cena against Lesnar for the title at Summerslam is a big money match. Nobody else in that match going up against Lesnar is gonna make money except Cena right now. Bryan getting injured really screwed things up so i'm not surprised they went back to Cena since he's been their go to guy for almost ten years.

Overall, I would give the show 3 out of five stars. There was some garbage on it but the main matches picked up the slack and made the show solid enough. If I paid $50 for this on PPV I would be pissed. But the show was certainly worth the $9.99 to watch on the network.

adamclark52
06-30-2014, 07:14 AM
Interesting matches that are entertaining make me happy, and there were three out of eight on that card. not enough in my books. You're right, a lot of it was Raw quality.

I also like surprises. I like Seth Rollins but I expected him to win. Jack Swagger is nothing but him winning would have been totally from left field and I would have enjoyed that. The same in the main event. Cena winning was expected. Del Rio winning (even though I'm not a fan) would've made me mark out. But I still think Sheamus was the star of that match and should have won.

I also hate short title reigns. And rumors have Lesnar winning at Summerslam. I'd rather Cena hold the title for a year then win it three times in a year.

dcmetal108
06-30-2014, 08:10 AM
Ziggy and Roman Reigns should of won.

Sanitarium78
06-30-2014, 09:08 AM
Ziggy and Roman Reigns should of won.

Ziggler is a great mid card guy but with only one world title he shouldn't be anywhere close to it unless it's filler title defense for the champion. The case would've been wasted on him. Rollins or Ambrose were really the only two choices to win that match.

Reigns is just simply not ready for the world title. He has to be able to put on good 20-30 minute main event matches as world champ and he's nowhere near that yet. Let him have a really good run with the IC title first and then maybe by next wrestlemania or the one after that, he'll be ready to be the top guy. With the exception of Brock Lesnar, putting the world title on somebody too fast tends to ruin them in the long run.

dcmetal108
06-30-2014, 09:27 AM
Keep building up Reigns with moments like last night where he took out everyone fast with hard hits and he won't need a long match. Build him up as a monster and watch his destroy then have him feud with Lesner for the belt and have it be like a 30 minute no DQ match.

moobys37
06-30-2014, 09:38 AM
Haven't watched wrestling in years but this popped up on my feed this morning and figured it'd be a fun share:

http://i.imgur.com/KxZpZ80.gif

Dextrimental
06-30-2014, 09:50 AM
Really enjoyed the card last night, thought the results were safe but still good. The Wyatts as a tag team will eventually have the titles, but they need to build themselves up as a team a bit more before that happens. Neither Bray nor Reigns are ready for champion status yet, but both look great in these main event matches. Next 'Mania those two will be primed for a title spot.

Cena's safe with the title, he can feud with anyone in the company and give at least decent matches. Him vs. Lesnar will be a fun feud. Ultimately, it's killing time with good workers until Bryan comes back.

In the meantime, Reigns and Trips will probably feud, as well as Bray and someone else big, maybe Kane, to build more momentum.

Sanitarium78
06-30-2014, 10:02 AM
as well as Bray and someone else big, maybe Kane, to build more momentum.

What about Bray and Sheamus? The matches would be pretty good and Bray could win the US title. It will be interesting to see direction the character takes if he's holding some gold.

dcmetal108
06-30-2014, 10:05 AM
What about Bray and Sheamus? The matches would be pretty good and Bray could win the US title. It will be interesting to see direction the character takes if he's holding some gold.

It'd be Kane, Sheamus feud would be boring and Sheamus is a mid card star now and forever.

BloodoftheKings
06-30-2014, 11:12 AM
For the most part I agree with Sanitarium's review of the show but I wouldn't even say the main event was pretty good, it was mediocre. Here's how I would rate the matches.

Tag titles 3.5/5 (I probably wouldn't be hesitant to say it was a 4 star match if the Wyatts won. I really thought the Wyatts would win and the Usos retaining left a bitter taste in my mouth)
Paige v. Naomi 3/5
Paul Revere v. Adam Rose 3/5
MITB ladder match 4/5
Goldust & Stardust v. Rybaxel 2.5/5 (best part of the match was Ryback's response to the Feed Me More chant)
Rusev v. Big E 3/5
Layla v. Summer Rea (wasn't paying attention)
Main event 2.5/5

dcmetal108
06-30-2014, 11:28 AM
Tag titles 2.5/5
Paige v. Naomi 1/5
Paul Revere v. Adam Rose 0/5 ( I HATE Adam Rose, and Paul Revere was just as bad)
MITB ladder match 4/5
Goldust & Stardust v. Rybaxel 2.5/5
Rusev v. Big E 2/5
Layla v. Summer Rea 0/5
Main event 3.5/5 (Blood and good spots)

Edited it to my thoughts

Also the Usos have held the belt since March 3rd, that shows how little the tag belt are pushed

adamclark52
06-30-2014, 12:48 PM
Edited it to my thoughts

Also the Usos have held the belt since March 3rd, that shows how little the tag belt are pushed

I agree with this guy.

John The Drummer
06-30-2014, 01:07 PM
I enjoy the Uso's, but I'd like to see someone else hold the title. The Uso's are fun, but I am sure that within the next year they will be Kofi Kingston status.

rjturtle9
06-30-2014, 01:19 PM
So I watched MitB last night after not watching anything WWE since before Extreme Rules, and holy shit that was horrible. None of the matches were good in the least. The briefcase ladder match had its moments but it wasn't enough to save that match, and it's a shame since WWE has a history with very good ladder matches. WWE's wrestling is so watered down I was bored through the whole ppv. Seems like the last good WWE PPV was Summerslam last year.

Dextrimental
06-30-2014, 01:34 PM
It'd be Kane, Sheamus feud would be boring and Sheamus is a mid card star now and forever.

Kane is the bigger star right now, but Sheamus has some gold AND is due a bit of a boost for his character so a fued with Bray would be great. Bray is hot as hell right now and only getting bigger (he just feuded with the biggest star in the company) and Sheamus isn't going anywhere in terms of popularity. He's mid card now because the US and IC titles need more credibility and he's not even by proxy with the authority or any of their enemies, so he's perfect to have the title for a while. A feud with Bray, including other title defenses, would be great, and give Sheamus more mic-time (which he needs right now) and allows Bray to get some gold in the process. Bray with a belt is the next logical step, and then in a year or two's time sets him up perfectly for a proper heel title reign with lots of heat.

John The Drummer
06-30-2014, 02:03 PM
Speaking if mic-time.... Big E reminds me of a priest from an inner city church when he is given the microphone :lol: . It's pretty rad... he needs a Reverend Devon type gimmick :)

adamclark52
06-30-2014, 02:32 PM
Speaking if mic-time.... Big E reminds me of a priest from an inner city church when he is given the microphone :lol: . It's pretty rad... he needs a Reverend Devon type gimmick :)

YEAH, because that gimmick did so much for Devons career!

John The Drummer
06-30-2014, 02:41 PM
YEAH, because that gimmick did so much for Devons career!

I don't think jobbing to Rusev every PPV is much better :finger:

adamclark52
06-30-2014, 07:24 PM
Jerichos return was pretty good. I was literally falling asleep during the Mizs promo (even though I thought he was doing a good job of playing his character) and the fireworks nearly gave me a heart attack.

I also noticed during the Santino-Adam Rose segment, at the end...I think Adam Rose hates Adam Rose too.

Maideneer
06-30-2014, 08:13 PM
Best episode in a very long time. And AJ is back <3

adamclark52
06-30-2014, 08:46 PM
DID SHE PIPEBOMB? DEAR GOD TELL ME SHE PIPEBOMBED? I WANT HER TO PIPEBOMB STEPHANIE MCMAHONS ASS BACK TO THE STONEAGES!

Sorry, my inner-retarded-CM-Punk-mark came out there for a second.

Maideneer
07-01-2014, 07:11 AM
Haha no but she's champeen again.

Y2J returning is cool, and it completely buried Miz's return at the same time, works for me. But I see it as now jobbing to Bray Wyatt which I don't like. Yes I said jobbing, not "putting talent over". Wyatt is over already. Jericho jobbed to Fandango too to get him over and that's fallen into a pile of crap now.

I absolutely love Swagger's turn and the pop he got. He's a boring wrestler that can't speak on the mic, but if nothing else we have a little more variety to look forward to. Until he injures Rusev that is and then he can go back to working low-midcard matches again.

And can we all just agree that Dean Ambrose is gold on the mic and they better let him run with it wherever he wants to take it? Quick on his feet, witty, good varied lines and vocab not just the usual "tonight, I'm gonna pin my opponent one, two, three". Def old school vibe and I love it.

adamclark52
07-01-2014, 08:26 AM
Jericho looked baked out of his skull.

John The Drummer
07-01-2014, 08:58 AM
WWE did something smart, for once...

They want Bray to be the bad guy, but put him up against a guy that is supposed to be the face of WWE, yet everyone hates (Cena). So why not put him up against some body who the crowd actually enjoys and likes, being Y2J. Of course people will still be behind Bray, but at least hes against a true face, and not someone who people can't stand and will obviously cheer AGAINST.

dcmetal108
07-01-2014, 10:34 AM
Dean Ambrose with the main belt would be fucking golden. He's like the next Punk. Then have Roman take the IC belt and make them be partners kinda. Roman helping Ambrose.

John The Drummer
07-01-2014, 10:47 AM
Dean Ambrose with the main belt would be fucking golden. He's like the next Punk. Then have Roman take the IC belt and make them be partners kinda. Roman helping Ambrose.
I prefer Reigns, but Ambrose definitely seems like more of a maineventer... maybe have all 3 Shield members fight for the main title at WM31 :)

Emma got arrested for shoplifting... :lol: . Guess I would too if I was forced to team with Santino for weeks on end.

adamclark52
07-01-2014, 11:07 AM
I don't care which former Shield guy gets the belt as long as the WWE doesn't rush it. I've seen too many guys burn out too quick. The perfect way to do it was the way they did ig with Jericho. I waited years for him to win the belt and when he finally did it was so sweet... then Triple H came back and they teamed Jericho with Stephanie. That's a different complaint for a different day.

Maideneer
07-01-2014, 11:14 AM
Ummm...we all have Emma's home address now :eyes: For an iPod case at Walmart...is she really that hard up?!

dcmetal108
07-01-2014, 12:04 PM
Ummm...we all have Emma's home address now :eyes: For an iPod case at Walmart...is she really that hard up?!

I was talking on facebook about this, I'm guessing shes just a klepto

John The Drummer
07-01-2014, 12:10 PM
You think she walks down aisles doing her dance while snatching stuff and putting it in her pockets?

BloodoftheKings
07-01-2014, 12:16 PM
When Emma went to court the defense was that it was an error with the self-checkout. I cant claim to know what really happened but that kind of stuff does happen.

I hope something bad doesn't happen to her over this. Jack Swagger and Cameron have done worse in recent years and weren't really punished for it.

Maideneer
07-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Jack Swagger and Cameron have done worse in recent years and weren't really punished for it.

Swagger was put into a program with Del Rio and Cameron got to follow around and dance with an unskilled dinosaur. That's pretty punishing.

Maideneer
07-01-2014, 12:40 PM
You think she walks down aisles doing her dance while snatching stuff and putting it in her pockets?

She should totally incorporate the shopping cart dance into her entrance.

John The Drummer
07-01-2014, 12:50 PM
When Emma went to court the defense was that it was an error with the self-checkout. I cant claim to know what really happened but that kind of stuff does happen.

I hope something bad doesn't happen to her over this. Jack Swagger and Cameron have done worse in recent years and weren't really punished for it.

I think Swagger made his big return and was really hot (in the Wrestling/Story way... not like.... yeah....) and it seemed he was going to go after the title, but then he got his drug charge and got pushed back to the black hole of the midcard.

I want to add, the Cesaro/Kofi match/beatdown from last night was AWESOME.

adamclark52
07-01-2014, 01:02 PM
I think Swagger made his big return and was really hot (in the Wrestling/Story way... not like.... yeah....) and it seemed he was going to go after the title, but then he got his drug charge and got pushed back to the black hole of the midcard.

I want to add, the Cesaro/Kofi match/beatdown from last night was AWESOME.

It was, but seriously; the finish was during the commercial break. That right there is proof-positive about how much WWE cares about actual wrestling and people not named "Cena" some times.

John The Drummer
07-01-2014, 01:09 PM
It was, but seriously; the finish was during the commercial break. That right there is proof-positive about how much WWE cares about actual wrestling and people not named "Cena" some times.

That is why you have to go to WWE.com and use your Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, or tablet and sign up for th WWE network! Its only $9.99 a month and you get all the PPVs, as well as everything from WWEs video library! Hashtag, Deals Done Good.

/Michael Cole

adamclark52
07-01-2014, 01:39 PM
That is why you have to go to WWE.com and use your Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, or tablet and sign up for th WWE network! Its only $9.99 a month and you get all the PPVs, as well as everything from WWEs video library! Hashtag, Deals Done Good.

/Michael Cole

:mad:

Micheal Cole can come to my house and suck my dick, FOR FREE.

dcmetal108
07-01-2014, 02:02 PM
Swagger was put into a program with Del Rio and Cameron got to follow around and dance with an unskilled dinosaur. That's pretty punishing.

What did Cameron do?

Maideneer
07-01-2014, 02:05 PM
What did Cameron do?

She tried to bribe a police officer into letting her go after a DUI stop.

Sanitarium78
07-01-2014, 09:03 PM
Damn, RAW was great!!!

It's as if they realized they need to put on a consistenley good show with surprises in order to keep people's attention. The rating's went up through the course of the show which usually doesn't happen. Hopefully, Vince is coming to the conclusion that if the weekly shows are exciting and have stuff happening, it might get people to want to watch the PPVs and order the network.

Ambrose once again shows his awesomeness. I love how he's gonna haunt Rollins and prevent any cash in he may try. Eventually, Ambrose will get taken out so Rollins can cash in but this story should be good for a couple months.

About goddamn time they turned Swagger face. I always thought he would make a good face if they played up the patriotic side of his character and look at that, it worked in one segment.

The Miz's new character is a joke because he's not really a movie star and people will never buy him as that. That character worked for The Rock back in 2002/2003 because he actually had become a movie star. This character will flop just like everything else The Miz has done since has was WWE champ.

As always is was great to see out lord and savior Chris Jericho return. The arena exploded for him. You don't hear pops like that too often in wrestling anymore. Him feuding with Bray should be pretty good just for the promos alone.

It was nice to see AJ come back and pull the same thing on Paige in order to get a title match. It seems as if were headed towards a double turn here. Which is fine since AJ did all she could as a heel and Paige wasn't over as a face even though that wasn't her fault. I think Paige has more heel mannerisms in her ring work anyways.

I don't expect a show like this every monday but it was nice to once again see the "anything can happen in the WWE" go down for one night.

BloodoftheKings
07-01-2014, 09:32 PM
The Miz's new character is a joke because he's not really a movie star and people will never buy him as that.

Isn't that the point though? He's playing a delusional heel character.

adamclark52
07-01-2014, 09:41 PM
I actually thought he was great. But one thing I think the WWE did inadvertantely was bury it's own product. They had the Miz come out and play this total douchebag, dillusional "I'm a STAR", ("no, you're not") character and in doing so I think they buried the next Marine movie. Because if the "star" of the movie is playing this character of a "star, who isn't a star but is a joke and a failure" that basically is saying that their movie isn't any good. They're saying the star of their movie is a loser, so what does that say about their movie? Not that i care, I haven't seen the first Marine.

Also, it just dawned on me that next month will mark FIFTEEN YEARS SINCE CHRIS JERICHO CAME TO THE WWE! Holy cow.

Sanitarium78
07-02-2014, 10:03 AM
Isn't that the point though? He's playing a delusional heel character.

Yeah, you're right. I just don't see it going anywhere.

Maideneer
07-02-2014, 12:23 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/02/article-2678095-1F55E78000000578-654_634x425.jpg

John The Drummer
07-02-2014, 01:12 PM
^ and on that note, WWE released Emma today! That was fast, but its not like they were really doing anything with her, anyways.

Maideneer
07-02-2014, 01:19 PM
Maybe they knew something we didn't, or she admitted something more. Could have been an ok wrestler, but they gave her an insanely embarrassing gimmick. Best of luck in TNA.

adamclark52
07-02-2014, 01:52 PM
http://www.twnpnews.com/2014/07/police-confirm-item-wwe-diva-emma-stole-walmart/

She lost her job for a twenty-one dollar iPod case? What a moron.

BloodoftheKings
07-02-2014, 01:54 PM
It's a shame. Behind Natalya and Paige, Emma was probably the best female wrestler they had.

Maideneer
07-02-2014, 03:33 PM
lol WWE just rehired Emma SAME DAY!!!! This had to of been a move to chop down the money in her contract and rehire her for less money as a punitive measure. All jobbers are hereby on notice skating on the thinnest of ice. Play everything on the straight and narrow due to huge $ losses in the company, or else.

That's what I think anyway.

adamclark52
07-02-2014, 03:39 PM
How can they pay her less? The girl was stealing twenty dollar iPod cases?

Maideneer
07-02-2014, 03:44 PM
Her story is that she forgot to pay for it while buying $30 worth of other merch.

BloodoftheKings
07-02-2014, 03:55 PM
I expect Vince to repackage her with a kleptomaniac gimmick.

Maideneer
07-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Someone at the next Raw needs a good sign about this. "Emma's iPod fund -> donate here" or something like that.

Sanitarium78
07-02-2014, 08:26 PM
Supposedly, Emma was using a self checkout and the item didn't scan properly. I can believe that since those things can be a pain in the ass and I myself my have gotten an item or two in the past for free because shit didn't scan when I thought it did. Her sentence was one day of community service, so the whole thing was taken care of quickly and doesn't seem to be that big of a deal. The WWE made a bigger deal out of it by firing and the re-hiring her on the same day. She'll probably be a guest on Jericho's podcast because of this.

dcmetal108
07-02-2014, 11:48 PM
Supposedly, Emma was using a self checkout and the item didn't scan properly. I can believe that since those things can be a pain in the ass and I myself my have gotten an item or two in the past for free because shit didn't scan when I thought it did. Her sentence was one day of community service, so the whole thing was taken care of quickly and doesn't seem to be that big of a deal. The WWE made a bigger deal out of it by firing and the re-hiring her on the same day. She'll probably be a guest on Jericho's podcast because of this.

Jericho will make fun of her. I did hear his interview with Heyman and Edge talked alot about Punk and his leaving that wasn't public news though.

adamclark52
07-04-2014, 07:22 PM
http://www.twnpnews.com/2014/07/wwe-fans-vote-best-raw-matches-latest-jbl-cole-show/

Of all those listed my vote would go for the Undertaker verses Jeff Hardy match.

Maideneer
07-07-2014, 06:35 AM
So Santino retired at a house show?!

Sanitarium78
07-07-2014, 07:28 AM
So Santino retired at a house show?!

It was in Toronto and that's where he's from. He's Canadian, he wasn't born in Italy. So, it makes perfect sense that he would announce it there even though it was a house show. For those that don't know, he said he suffered his third major neck injury and will have to retire. I wouldn't be surprised if he came out on Raw tonight and said something.

adamclark52
07-07-2014, 07:56 AM
Couldn't they keep him as an on-screen character? I'd say him wrestling is secondary at this point.

He was great in his angles with Maria, Beth Phoenix and the Intercontinental title. And I still admit that when he was the second to last person in the 2011 Royal Rumble I marked out hard.

300%_Density
07-07-2014, 08:41 AM
Free WWE Network preview for 1 week. No credit cards!!!!!

I never got to see the second ECW One Night Stand. I heard the Cena heat is legendary. This will be good.

Maideneer
07-07-2014, 08:46 AM
And I still admit that when he was the second to last person in the 2011 Royal Rumble I marked out hard.

That's what I did with Mr. Perfect 2002 RR.

adamclark52
07-07-2014, 09:50 AM

I never got to see the second ECW One Night Stand. I heard the Cena heat is legendary. This will be good.

That pay per view did birth the greatest catch phrase of this era:

http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=153098&d=1384796916

Sanitarium78
07-07-2014, 10:00 AM

Doing the free preview right now doesn't make any sense. There's nothing special happening this week. They should make Summerslam a kick ass show and stack the programming for that whole week and try to hook people into buying the network that way. Kind of like how HBO has built their free preview around the season premiere of Game Of Thrones the last couple years.

Then again, i've never run a business or an online streaming network so what do I know?

Sanitarium78
07-07-2014, 10:03 AM

http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=153098&d=1384796916

I have that Undertaker shirt the guy on the right is wearing. It doesn't fit me anymore, it's just been hanging out in my basement for years now. I used to wear that shirt all the time back during the ministry of darkness days. Good times!!

John The Drummer
07-07-2014, 10:09 AM

The WWE vs ECW angle was kinda lame.... but it was a really solid PPV. Edge/Foley vs Dreamer/Funk was just brutal.... and the heat Cena got was just over the top :rocker:

300%_Density
07-07-2014, 10:09 AM

Yep. I do remember hearing about that sign. One of the best signs ever.

dcmetal108
07-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Sting posted a picture on twitter of him with next monday dates.

HES GOING TO RAW!

adamclark52
07-08-2014, 11:50 PM

HES GOING TO RAW!

PIPE-BOOOOOOOOOOMB

Sanitarium78
07-09-2014, 05:45 AM

HES GOING TO RAW!

With absolutely no hype and nothing even being hinted at on TV? I seriously doubt that.

What he's most likely hinting at is the announcement that if you pre-order WWE 2K15 you get Sting as a character in the game. Which is actually a good thing because it at least means he's signed a deal with WWE.

dcmetal108
07-09-2014, 09:46 AM
Even if they announce Sting as just a character they have to have him come out and do a promo or show him. Like they did with Warrior.

Just dropping the news that Sting is in the game would make ZERO sense since he's never even done anything with WWE.

Sanitarium78
07-09-2014, 10:09 AM
Even if they announce Sting as just a character they have to have him come out and do a promo or show him. Like they did with Warrior.

Just dropping the news that Sting is in the game would make ZERO sense since he's never even done anything with WWE.

Sting has never been a playable character in any WWE game ever, so it makes perfect sense to announce him being in the game. Especially, if he's an exclusive pre-order character like the Warrior was last year. It will help with advanced game sales. I went to WWE.com to see where Raw would be at next week and there's no way Sting shows up randomly on a Raw from Richmond, VA with no hype. The WWE doesn't make sense a lot of the time but even Vince knows you can't debut Sting without any hype. At least it appears he's singed a legends deal with the WWE.

John The Drummer
07-09-2014, 12:38 PM
MAYBE THE POST MEANS THAT CM PUNK IS GOING TO FACE THE RED ROOSTER AT WRESTLEMANIA 57!!!!! :eek:

MPF
07-09-2014, 12:52 PM
MAYBE THE POST MEANS THAT CM PUNK IS GOING TO FACE THE RED ROOSTER AT WRESTLEMANIA 57!!!!! :eek:

Sting Vs. The Undertaker Vs. Papa Shango

Wrestlemania 69 BITCHES!!!

John The Drummer
07-09-2014, 12:53 PM
Sting Vs. The Undertaker Vs. Papa Shango

Wrestlemania 69 BITCHES!!!

F THAT!

Papa Shango vs Kama Mustafa vs The Godfather vs The Goodfather

FIRST BLOOD MATCH!!!!

XDoomsayerX
07-09-2014, 01:18 PM
Fatal 4 Way WWE Title: Cena(c) vs Reigns vs Orton vs Kane

IC Title Battler Royal

WWE World Tag Team Championship: The Usos (c) vs. Luke Harper and Erick
Rowan in a 2-out-of-3 Falls Match

WWE Divas' Championship: AJ Lee (c) vs. Paige

Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt

Rusev vs. Jack Swagger

Naomi vs. Cameron

Battleground looks pretty solid to me. :cool:

I wonder if Seth and Dean are in the Battle Royal

John The Drummer
07-09-2014, 02:54 PM
I wish they would have a tournament for the IC title and not just a stupid Battle Royal. Battle Royals used to be REALLY fun, but they are just really sloppy now a days and always play out the exact same way.

dcmetal108
07-09-2014, 11:23 PM
F THAT!

Papa Shango vs Kama Mustafa vs The Godfather vs The Goodfather

FIRST BLOOD MATCH!!!!

The match of a man with multiple personalities.

Fatal 4 Way WWE Title: Cena(c) vs Reigns vs Orton vs Kane

IC Title Battler Royal

WWE World Tag Team Championship: The Usos (c) vs. Luke Harper and Erick
Rowan in a 2-out-of-3 Falls Match

WWE Divas' Championship: AJ Lee (c) vs. Paige

Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt

Rusev vs. Jack Swagger

Naomi vs. Cameron

Battleground looks pretty solid to me. :cool:

I wonder if Seth and Dean are in the Battle Royal

Not bad. didn't know they broke up the shitty funkadactyls.

BloodoftheKings
07-09-2014, 11:43 PM
The main event is gonna blow but I'm digging the Battleground card for the most part.

Not bad. didn't know they broke up the shitty funkadactyls.

I'm glad they broke them up. Naomi is actually pretty fun to watch at times. Cameron on the other hand is the worst female wrestler in the company behind Eva Marie.

dcmetal108
07-09-2014, 11:59 PM
The main event is gonna blow but I'm digging the Battleground card for the most part.

I'm glad they broke them up. Naomi is actually pretty fun to watch at times. Cameron on the other hand is the worst female wrestler in the company behind Eva Marie.

I hate Naomi and Cameron.

Also hate Eva Marie but at least shes fucking hot.

Sanitarium78
07-10-2014, 06:04 AM
I hate Naomi and Cameron.

Also hate Eva Marie but at least shes fucking hot.

How exactly do you hate Naomi? She's one of the most likeable divas they have. Eva Marie is nothing but a hot chick who wants to be famous. Besides being hot, she has nothing else to offer. Her future will be working at strip clubs which is probably where she came from in the first place.

dcmetal108
07-10-2014, 08:19 AM
How exactly do you hate Naomi? She's one of the most likeable divas they have. Eva Marie is nothing but a hot chick who wants to be famous. Besides being hot, she has nothing else to offer. Her future will be working at strip clubs which is probably where she came from in the first place.

Neither Cameron or Naomi ever did anything for me. Both are just "Total Divas" and didn't impress me.

Also sign me up for a lapdance from Eva Marie.

XDoomsayerX
07-10-2014, 11:30 AM
Naomi just needs to polish up her wrestling skills and she'd be great in the ring.

Cameron and Eva Maria both suck. Eva Maria needs to do something bout dat hair.

Also read lots of TNA Spoilers and some cool things X-Division wise may be happening that I may check out. :eyes:

adamclark52
07-11-2014, 07:25 PM
http://www.wrestlecrap.com/headlies/headlies-cm-punk-makes-drops-surprise-pipe-bomb-during-money-in-the-bank/

Gold.

dcmetal108
07-11-2014, 10:10 PM
http://www.wrestlecrap.com/headlies/headlies-cm-punk-makes-drops-surprise-pipe-bomb-during-money-in-the-bank/

Gold.

Best part was the Colt Cobana part. :lol:

adamclark52
07-11-2014, 10:35 PM
Best part was the Colt Cobana part. :lol:

Yeah, and the "Oh, and uh, whatever AJ wants" line.

I'm going to keep saying this even after he comes back; fuck CM Punk.

dcmetal108
07-12-2014, 04:54 AM
Yeah, and the "Oh, and uh, whatever AJ wants" line.

I'm going to keep saying this even after he comes back; fuck CM Punk.

I still don't believe he's coming back. He's done.

adamclark52
07-12-2014, 08:10 AM
I still don't believe he's coming back. He's done.

Who knows. I never thought Sable would be back and she was. I never thought Bret Hart would be back and he is.

John The Drummer
07-12-2014, 10:07 AM
So its official... WWE has signed KENTA...
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/kenta-signed-japan-nxt-26474181

TRIPLE H, GET THE SHOVEL!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/YnzbZKr.jpg

dcmetal108
07-12-2014, 06:14 PM
Who knows. I never thought Sable would be back and she was. I never thought Bret Hart would be back and he is.

I wish Bret would stay gone. It's not like he's done anything and still from everything I read about him he's still a complete bitch.

adamclark52
07-12-2014, 07:07 PM
I wish Bret would stay gone. It's not like he's done anything and still from everything I read about him he's still a complete bitch.

You know what man. First off: I'm Canadian. Second: I love pure wrestling. And third: I love Brets work in the mid-1990's. But fuck Bret Hart.

Seriously. I am one hundred percent with Vince McMahon and the way the whole Montreal thing went down. Bret left the WWF at a time when they needed him the most. He was their goddamn champion, he was one of their biggest stars. And he left for the greener pastures of WCW. And he wanted to leave as a champion? Fuck him. If I was Vince I would've told him to take the night off, handed Shawn Micheals the title and gone on pay per view and said Bret loses his title by forefit for being a pussy.

And he plays the victim? What would you do if you were Vince? Especially after Alundra Blaze showed up on WCW and threw one of your other titles in the garbage.

Then the WWE has the integrity to induct him into the Hall of Fame in 2006 (my year is probably off) and he doesn't even show up on stage at Wrestlemania to thank everyone?

Fuck. Bret. Hart.

dcmetal108
07-12-2014, 07:39 PM
You know what man. First off: I'm Canadian. Second: I love pure wrestling. And third: I love Brets work in the mid-1990's. But fuck Bret Hart.

Seriously. I am one hundred percent with Vince McMahon and the way the whole Montreal thing went down. Bret left the WWF at a time when they needed him the most. He was their goddamn champion, he was one of their biggest stars. And he left for the greener pastures of WCW. And he wanted to leave as a champion? Fuck him. If I was Vince I would've told him to take the night off, handed Shawn Micheals the title and gone on pay per view and said Bret loses his title by forefit for being a pussy.

And he plays the victim? What would you do if you were Vince? Especially after Alundra Blaze showed up on WCW and threw one of your other titles in the garbage.

Then the WWE has the integrity to induct him into the Hall of Fame in 2006 (my year is probably off) and he doesn't even show up on stage at Wrestlemania to thank everyone?

Fuck. Bret. Hart.

I read a interview he did recently where Flair has openly tried to make things right and become friends again with him and all Bret does is talk shit behind his back and then said he'd punch him if he could :lol: After Flair was nice.

I mean even Vince and HBK got over the screwjob but Bret still cries about it every chance he gets.

adamclark52
07-12-2014, 08:32 PM
I read a interview he did recently where Flair has openly tried to make things right and become friends again with him and all Bret does is talk shit behind his back and then said he'd punch him if he could :lol: After Flair was nice.

I mean even Vince and HBK got over the screwjob but Bret still cries about it every chance he gets.

That's because afterwards Vince and HBK succeeded whereas Bret failed miserably.

Sanitarium78
07-14-2014, 07:08 AM

Fuck. Bret. Hart.

I agree with you about the Montreal screwjob. What else was Vince supposed to do? I've always taken McMahon's side on that because there was no other choice for him to make. Vince Russo was on Austin's podcast recently and he said both him and McMahon spent two days talking to Bret about various ideas as to how he would drop the title before he left and Bret turned every one of their ideas down. He left McMahon with no choice but to do what he did. Russo said the screwjob ending was his idea and that he ran it by McMahon but Russo was never told what the ending of the match would be. He found out when it happened just like the rest of us.

Bret was being an unreasonable prick leading up the the match, so he got what was coming to him.

John The Drummer
07-14-2014, 09:21 AM
Guess we find out what Sting's 7-14-14 thing is all about today....

*cue wrestling marks*
OMG CM PUNK IS RETURNING! IT MUST BE!!! HE WAS SEEN IN HIS APARTMENT DRINKING A PEPSI THE OTHER DAY!!!! :party:

adamclark52
07-14-2014, 09:51 AM
I heard (from a very reliable source who wishes to remain anonymous) that CM Punk and Sting are going to do a run-in during AJ Lees match with Naomi tonight and toss the prestigious Divas Championship in the trash. Then the three (along with Kurt Angle) are going to pipe bomb the crowd back to the dark ages.

Tonight sees the birth of the nWp!

Sanitarium78
07-14-2014, 09:58 AM
Reports are saying there will be a taped promo on Raw tonight to promote Sting being in the new WWE game and maybe one for his DVD collection which is due out in September. That's what Sting's tweet was about. The reports are also saying he hasn't signed a contract yet. But if he's in the new game, has a DVD coming out and recorded promos to air on WWE TV then it looks to me like he has signed a contract.

John The Drummer
07-14-2014, 10:05 AM
Reports are saying there will be a taped promo on Raw tonight to promote Sting being in the new WWE game and maybe one for his DVD collection which is due out in September. That's what Sting's tweet was about. The reports are also saying he hasn't signed a contract yet. But if he's in the new game, has a DVD coming out and recorded promos to air on WWE TV then it looks to me like he has signed a contract.

I'm sure that a majority of peoples idea of a contract is "WWE 4 LYFE!!! MATCHES! ALWAYS ON RAW!!!" But I am sure it's just a "Legends" type deal (as noted as well) where they just get to use his name and what not without strictly tighing him to WWE and nothing else... or somethign.

adamclark52
07-14-2014, 10:45 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if it's to lead the years long rumored TNA/ROH invasion. Mark my words, Wrestlemania XXXI main event Team TNA/ROH (Sting, Kevin Steen, Willow, Mark Jindrak and Eric Young) verses Team WWE (the Undertaker, Sabu, Jeff Hardy, Justin Gabriel and Daniel Bryan). Book it.

Maideneer
07-14-2014, 11:16 AM
When is the last time a tag team match main evented WM...WM1 or 2? Vince ain't going back there.

adamclark52
07-14-2014, 11:44 AM
When is the last time a tag team match main evented WM...WM1 or 2? Vince ain't going back there.

Wrestlemania 1 is the only time I can remember. Wrestlemania 2 was Hogan verses King Kong Bundy in a steel cage. It was a bad Wrestlemania.

But this will be different. This is to settle once and for all who the dominate force in Wrestling is. It will be everything that second rate WCW (We Can't Wrestle)/ECW (Extremely Crappy Wrestling) crap wasn't. Mark my words. The undercard will be epic too. Bully Ray verses Adam Rose, Gail Kim verses AJ Lee, CM PUNK (WITH COLT CABANA) VERSES KEVIN DUNN...
all in an eight sided ring.

John The Drummer
07-14-2014, 11:59 AM
And don't forget....

<Vince McMahon> MIDGETS!!!! </Vince McMahon>

adamclark52
07-14-2014, 12:06 PM
And don't forget....

<Vince McMahon> MIDGETS!!!! </Vince McMahon>

Yeah! Hornswoggle verses Tazz!

John The Drummer
07-14-2014, 03:41 PM
THE ODDITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

John The Drummer
07-14-2014, 04:11 PM
I guess WWE made some post somehwere saying that "The 7.7.14 edition of RAW will take place tonight in blah blah blah"... of course the IWC is jumping on that as "OMG OMG OMG OMG STING OMG OGM OMG!!!" All it was was the date....because thats like... today... and stuff.... :lol: . Will they make an annoucnement? That'd be cool, but seriously, how long has this Sting shit been going on for????

adamclark52
07-14-2014, 04:44 PM
I guess WWE made some post somehwere saying that "The 7.7.14 edition of RAW will take place tonight in blah blah blah"... of course the IWC is jumping on that as "OMG OMG OMG OMG STING OMG OGM OMG!!!" All it was was the date....because thats like... today... and stuff.... :lol: . Will they make an annoucnement? That'd be cool, but seriously, how long has this Sting shit been going on for????

Thirteen years.

adamclark52
07-15-2014, 12:45 AM

So the big news is he's in a game...wow. It's not like there haven't been hidden peices to make a pretty good Sting in every game since Smackdown 2.

I need to go to Raw Monday and pipebomb everyone.

Sanitarium78
07-15-2014, 05:53 AM
So the big news is he's in a game...wow. It's not like there haven't been hidden peices to make a pretty good Sting in every game since Smackdown 2.

True, but he's actually in it this time so it's a genuine game made character so it will look good. I download all my CAWs and the people who create them do a hell of a job, better then I ever could. It's still not the same as actually having the guy in the game though.

Sting has definitely signed a legends deal. He's got merch on WWE's site now. I hope we can get some matches out of him. Having a deal like Jericho or RVD would work out well for him. I mean it will as long as they don't job him out to everyone like they're doing with RVD. He can't even beat Del Rio now? What the fuck is that shit? He's only won like three TV matches since he came back. He even lost to Adrian Neville on NXT a few weeks ago. I know Neville is the NXT champ but they've really been booking RVD as a jobber since he returned.

adamclark52
07-15-2014, 08:55 AM
I guess it's good to put new guys over. But what's the point with Del Rio anymore?

John The Drummer
07-15-2014, 09:37 AM
That Sting trailer gave me chills. Hearing that music again! :drool:
Hopefully all the wrestling sites will stop running all the rumours now and just enjoy what has been officially released with him :lol: ... oh wait, no, now it'll be a constant "WHAT WAS IN STINGS CONTRACT!?!?!?" Just be happy that he has some form of contract and is in some way involved in WWE.

John The Drummer
07-15-2014, 03:24 PM
Pretty nice little short read!

Sting is featured in an interview with the UK Mirror that focuses on the big WWE 2K15 announcement this Monday, and his plans going forward with the company. The interview also indicates that it was Triple H who Sting had been in contact with over the past few months, and that he is “open” to appearing on Monday Night Raw, and wants to work another match, although nothing has been set in stone as of now.

In answer to all the fans asking “why now?”:

“Why now? It’s a now or never thing. I’ve done so many things in the wrestling business but the one thing I’d never done was wrestle or be a part of the WWE family. I didn’t want too hang it all up and retire and disappear again without having done that in some capacity.”

Having that “one last match” at WrestleMania:

“I’ve made it clear I’d love to have one last hurrah, one last big match hopefully. And of course I’ve been outspoken about Undertaker being the opponent. I know what happened at Wrestlemania where Brock Lesnar broke his streak. I think, or at least I’m hoping, that Taker’s still going to come back and that he’s not done. If he’s not done, and he would consider doing it, I’d love to work with him one time. I’d love to wrestle him one time before I call it quits.”

Maideneer
07-17-2014, 08:01 AM
The recent WWE budget cut has been giving the crew some problems on the road, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

The WWE production crew used get access to a bus on Mondays and Tuesdays, and Sunday to Monday on pay-per-view weeks. After dismantling the set around 1 am, they would sleep on location and drive to the next arena the following day to set up the next show.

Now, after the introduction of a $20 million budget cut, the bus has been taken away, so the crew now has to drive to the next city, cutting into the amount of hours they get to sleep. In addition, they could also take naps and catch up on rest after the stage and arena was set up, but this is no longer the case.

Reports now say the change is so exhausting on the crew that there’s a feeling a lot of the workers will start looking for work somewhere else.

adamclark52
07-17-2014, 08:23 AM
The recent WWE budget cut has been giving the crew some problems on the road, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

The WWE production crew used get access to a bus on Mondays and Tuesdays, and Sunday to Monday on pay-per-view weeks. After dismantling the set around 1 am, they would sleep on location and drive to the next arena the following day to set up the next show.

Now, after the introduction of a $20 million budget cut, the bus has been taken away, so the crew now has to drive to the next city, cutting into the amount of hours they get to sleep. In addition, they could also take naps and catch up on rest after the stage and arena was set up, but this is no longer the case.

Reports now say the change is so exhausting on the crew that there’s a feeling a lot of the workers will start looking for work somewhere else.

I read that last night too. That is complete bullshit and a total dick move on the WWEs part. The "unimportant" people get to suffer while Batista gets seven figures. I hope every last one of their production staff quits on the motherfuckers and Kevin Dunn has to start hanging lights. But they won't, which pisses me off even more.

Maideneer
07-17-2014, 08:53 AM
What bothers me is things like WWE Studios exists while I see stories like this. Can that entity possibly make $ for them? Who among any of us has run out to that Halle Berry movie or The Marine 4?

David Otunga is still being paid too as are other completely useless people and ventures.

I have to imagine that frustration and dysfunction is big among the WWE rank and file staff. I tried to get a job at WWE for over a year when I was unemployed, I was willing to do the NY-> CT commute because it was a place and product I believed in, but then I came to understand I wouldn't get paid at all, I would be doing shit jobs and probably the work of 3 or 4 people because it just looks like a place that piles everything on you and you would never have a life...they think you should work 24/7 for them. Plus, it was impossible to get an interview, I never got one, I'm sure you have to know someone even for the stupidest job. I made LinkedIn contacts, I wrote them an actual hand-written letter/resume to show I was different and unique and willing to do the uncommon, I did it all...nothing.

This company isn't in a good place right now, and they come off as really vengeful to their people.

Sanitarium78
07-17-2014, 09:32 AM
Cutting money in this manner isn't gonna help them. They're set to lose something like 40-50 million dollars this year because of the network launch. I don't see the point in cutting the expenses with the production crew since they're still in a massive financial hole weather they do it or not. The only way they're going to make up the money is to speed up on making the network available outside of the US. They'll definitely reach their goal of one million subscribers once that happens since they've already got about 700,000 in the US alone. If they made it available in Canada when it launched they probably would've gotten a million subscribers right off the bat.

I think for a brand new unproven streaming network to get that many subscribers within it's first six months is great. It shows it's on it's way to possibly being something special. Vince needs to realise that having Cole, King and JBL telling us to get the network 20 times on Raw isn't gonna convince people to get it. The network needs to show it has some legs to it and will last. People are sometimes hesitant to jump on board when something is new. I don't know how many people joined netflix when it first started but their membership is huge now. If the network can last and there's no issues with it going worldwide the money will come and it will be one of the most successful things the WWE have ever done. It just won't happen overnight and if Vince is a good business man he should know this. Shoving it down people's throats on every Raw and Smackdown isn't gonna convince people. It might actually turn them off.

Maideneer
07-17-2014, 09:42 AM
They are a midsize business that still operates with a small-to-midsize mentality staff wise, at least on the back end which sometimes seeps into the front end for all to see.

I used to work for an entertainment company like this actually. Believe it or not, we used to distribute WWE's CD's to retail funny enough because they were signed to our label.

Anyway, the mentality is "one department takes a hit, you all have to take a hit" - whether it makes sense or not. It was awful to deal with because it wasn't logical and you were constantly fearful of your job, absolutely no way to run things.

300%_Density
07-17-2014, 10:20 AM
I read this (http://whatculture.com/wwe/10-remedies-ailing-wwe-network.php)on making the network better. Some make sense & some don't.

adamclark52
07-17-2014, 12:27 PM
It's a tale all too common in big business. How many times have any of us seen our co-workers laid-off (leaving their workload on the employees that remain) and then hear about the CEO's getting fat bonuses later that year?

I hope it fucking backfires on the WWE big time. I hope those poor workers are so exhausted in a few weeks that the goddamn Raw stage comes right down on someone named the Miz.

Oh, and I can't remember where I read it but the Sting ad last Monday apparently cost the WWE two hundred thousand dollars to produce. So we're all glad Sting is back but what is more relevant?

Maideneer
07-17-2014, 12:59 PM
Truthfully, I never cared if Sting made it to WWE. Not once did it cross my mind as a care or want. That's a lot of $ to produce an ad.

I'm not some mister big government type of guy, in fact I think it's all out of control, but I would find it really funny if OSHA finds a way to step in here re: the ring labor guys.

adamclark52
07-17-2014, 01:54 PM
There's sadly nothing they can do. If they left someone else will do it. And probably for less money. And I don't think forming a union is a viable solution.

Its just life. It sucks and it's very harsh.

Sanitarium78
07-17-2014, 02:34 PM
How the hell did that ad for Sting cost $200,000? That has to be a bullshit report. There weren't any special effects or anything. I doubt the orchestra cost that much and I doubt Sting's fee would be that high for an ad that was less than a minute.

It's too bad Sting waited so long to sign with the WWE. He's far too old to make any kind of impact or win any championships like he could have a decade or so ago.

adamclark52
07-17-2014, 02:45 PM
http://www.twnpnews.com/2014/07/cost-wwes-sting-video-fans-raw-booed-sheamus-miz/

Take that for whatever it's worth. Maybe I read wrong and it's not just the ad but having to program him in to the game?

[Edit] it was 2K games that spent two hundred thousand.

John The Drummer
07-17-2014, 02:45 PM
I believe that was actually a Sting look-a-like in the ad.... sooooooooooooooooooooooo....... \_O_o_/

XDoomsayerX
07-17-2014, 04:41 PM
I believe that was actually a Sting look-a-like in the ad.... sooooooooooooooooooooooo....... \_O_o_/

My thoughts exactly.

Also Ambrose vs Rollins at battleground that will def steal the show! :eek:

300%_Density
07-17-2014, 05:19 PM
About 15-16 years ago Sting in the WWF would've been really cool when he was still good in the ring. If he wrestles UT in 1 match at WM that would be enough for me.

adamclark52
07-20-2014, 07:35 PM
Really? The Miz?

I was considering going to see Battleground but just reading that name as the winner online makes me glad I didn't.

How was the rest of the pay per view?

John The Drummer
07-20-2014, 07:50 PM
Uso's > Wyatt Family (apparently this match was amazing though, so that saves it)
AJ > Paige
Rusev > Swagger via Count out
Rollins and Ambrose had a brawl that was apparently very violent
Jericho > Bray
The Miz....

Main event on now.... I'm really curious to hear the outcome. Other than that, no surprises at all. Rollins and Ambrose didn't even have a legit match.

John The Drummer
07-20-2014, 07:57 PM
aaaaaaaaaand Cena won. Maybe Rollins will cash in tomorrow night or something....

adamclark52
07-20-2014, 08:08 PM
I can't see the point in Jericho going over Wyatt. Mind you I didn't see any of these matches. They could've all been epic. All I'm reading are the words "Intercontinental Champion the Mix" and "Jericho over Wyatt" and drawing my own conclusions.

XDoomsayerX
07-20-2014, 08:19 PM
I can't see the point in Jericho going over Wyatt.

Agree. They had a good match though.

Saw Rusev vs Swag and onward.

Rusev vs Swag was solid. Ending makes me think fued will continue.

Y2J vs Wyatt was good but Wyatt needed this victory.

Battle Royal was aight Miz winning was just crap.
Cesaro, Ziggy, or Sandow really needed this win. Cesaro has lost Heyman and got eliminated by Slater, dude has lost managements faith. Sad day.

Fatal 4 Way had its moments. Obvious Cena was gonna win.

Solid wrestling throughtout. Imma check out Tag and Divas Title matches tomorrow.

No Rollins/Ambrose match was lame but the brawls were good. Pretty sure this match will happen at SS NO DQ.

Sanitarium78
07-20-2014, 08:19 PM
I can't see the point in Jericho going over Wyatt.

Jericho is staying through Night Of Champions in September. Him winning here extends the feud and gets the big rematch at Summerslam where Wyatt goes over. Then they have the rubber match where Wyatt wins again. I'm pretty sure Jericho wouldn't have returned if Wyatt wasn't going over in the end.

dcmetal108
07-20-2014, 09:13 PM
Jericho is staying through Night Of Champions in September. Him winning here extends the feud and gets the big rematch at Summerslam where Wyatt goes over. Then they have the rubber match where Wyatt wins again. I'm pretty sure Jericho wouldn't have returned if Wyatt wasn't going over in the end.

Plus Jericho has said that when he does wrestle his plan to help push guys.

adamclark52
07-20-2014, 09:22 PM
I think I'd prefer a maniacal screwjob finish by Wyatt, leading to a rematch, leading to a win by Wyatt. By having the family pound on Jericho they would maybe gain some of the ground back that they lost with losing the feud to Cena. But I don't write it so what do I know?

I'm torn on Summerslam now. The prospect of Lesnar coming in and pounding Cena into dust intrigues me. But the prospect of Cena standing tall, hustle, loyalty and respect at the end of the show sickens me. I think I'll let the undercard decide it for me. If Rollins and Ambrose get to have the match they should (ie brutality) it would sell it. But maybe just having them in a match period would be enough.

On an unrelated note; the WWE is thinking of dropping the Rusev angle what with what happened to the Air Malaysia plane.

BloodoftheKings
07-20-2014, 10:14 PM
On an unrelated note; the WWE is thinking of dropping the Rusev angle what with what happened to the Air Malaysia plane.

No, they're not. Dirt sheets started reporting there was "fan speculation" about that and through a game of internet telephone people started thinking WWE is really considering that. Lana coming out tonight and cutting promo about how the claims of Russia being responsible for that is American propaganda confirms they're still pushing Rusev.

As for the matches.

The tag title match was great but I really wanted the Wyatts to win.

The fact that they blue balled us with the Ambrose/Rollins match pissed me off.

Paige v. AJ was very underwhelming. Both of them were sloppy as fuck tonight. I hope they can work something out and deliver a good match later, right now it seems like they have no chemistry.

Rusev v. Swagger was ok but the finish was dumb. I'm hoping for a flag match at Summerslam.

Jericho v. Wyatt was an underwhelming match and Jericho going over really confused me. I know they're continuing the feud but I thought Jericho's win was way too clean and simple. How are they going to explain Wyatt's loss? Are they going to play the "reborn stronger" card for the 3rd time this year?

The battle royal was fun. Miz winning doesn't piss me off because he's been pretty entertaining since his return.

The main event wasn't as shitty as I expected. The lack of post match shenanigans was lame though.

adamclark52
07-20-2014, 10:50 PM
How did Cesaro and Heyman breaking up play out?

BloodoftheKings
07-20-2014, 10:53 PM
How did Cesaro and Heyman breaking up play out?

They never broke up. Heyman just wasn't there.

adamclark52
07-20-2014, 11:43 PM
They never broke up. Heyman just wasn't there.

Did the commentators mention it?

BloodoftheKings
07-21-2014, 12:12 AM
Did the commentators mention it?

No. Paul Heyman wasn't mentioned at all.

Maybe they're trying to make it more of a surprise when Lesnar returns on Raw tomorrow.

John The Drummer
07-21-2014, 09:15 AM
It'll be great to see Lesnar back. He always puts on great, physical, entertaining matches. But dropping Cesaro and having no mention or anything of it is kinda sad. I think he works best as a singles guy, though, so hopefully he'll be given the spotlight soon.

XDoomsayerX
07-21-2014, 07:24 PM
Raw has been pretty entertaining so far.

Is this the new Nation of Domination stable peeps have been wanting? :eek:

XDoomsayerX
07-21-2014, 09:31 PM
Sandow being entertaining and getting screen time.

Ryder win.

Stephanie getting arrested.

Solid Miz/ZigZag match.

Wyatt being Wyatt.

Paige being a boss.

Really good match between Cesaro and Ambrose.

New stable between Woods, Kofi, and Big E (possibly Henry and R-Truth?)

Awesome Plan C promo.

Yup a good post-PPV Raw like usual.

SS looking like this so far, I'm in:

Cena vs Lesnar II(announced today)

Speculations:
Ambrose vs Rollins
Wyatt vs Y2J II
Paige vs AJ Lee II
Stephanie vs Brie Bella
Reigns vs Orton

BloodoftheKings
07-21-2014, 09:59 PM
Rusev v. Swagger II is probably happening as well. This card will be stacked.

Stephanie v. Brie could either be an amusing spectacle or a complete shit show. Either way I gotta say I'm looking forward to it.

John The Drummer
07-21-2014, 10:21 PM
That X. Woods promo was pretty killer. Hope this isn't just a team of Black wrestlers so Vince can bury them all at once :( , they all have great in ring skill (Big E has impressed me a lot lately) and entertaining to watch (every Kofi match). Lets hope they are given the time they need and not just the next 3MB until their contracts expire.

John The Drummer
07-22-2014, 09:25 AM
Speaking of RAW last night.... am I a bad person for thinking that the Rusev vs Great Khali match was actually really good? :eyes:

Oh and also, its funny to see Lesnar come out to a HUGE pop. I know its great to see someone who puts on good matches and is an actual dominant force in the ring, but he beat Taker at WrestleMania!!! :lol: Its great to see how the fans have turned on the actual product and cheer for the heels and boo the faces :)

adamclark52
07-22-2014, 10:36 AM
That X. Woods promo was pretty killer. Hope this isn't just a team of Black wrestlers so Vince can bury them all at once :( , they all have great in ring skill (Big E has impressed me a lot lately) and entertaining to watch (every Kofi match). Lets hope they are given the time they need and not just the next 3MB until their contracts expire.

Unfortunately, if they aren't mega-hot right out of the gate they will be buried.

Speaking of RAW last night.... am I a bad person for thinking that the Rusev vs Great Khali match was actually really good? :eyes:

Oh and also, its funny to see Lesnar come out to a HUGE pop. I know its great to see someone who puts on good matches and is an actual dominant force in the ring, but he beat Taker at WrestleMania!!! :lol: Its great to see how the fans have turned on the actual product and cheer for the heels and boo the faces :)

I'm really worried about the match at Summerslam. They seem to be building John Cena as the greatest wrestler/champion of all-time and beating Lesnar is a logical step in that build.

Maideneer
07-22-2014, 10:36 AM
Khali versus anyone is no good...I don't understand why he is employed still, he can barely move, knows absolutely zero wrestling holds, and has to be a huge terror to work with due to his limitations. Other than keeping him on the roster for ambassador related things, he has no more business inside of a ring.

Glad Zack Ryder got the win, he deserves more push.

Lesnar went away for a couple months which is why he got the pop. If he came out a week after WM30, forget it.

John The Drummer
07-22-2014, 10:41 AM
I'm really worried about the match at Summerslam. They seem to be building John Cena as the greatest wrestler/champion of all-time and beating Lesnar is a logical step in that build.
It's possible that that'll happen :(, especially if Lesnar's contract is very limited and only allows him a few matches a year. Maybe he'll win it then have Rollins cash in on him or something?

Khali versus anyone is no good...I don't understand why he is employed still, he can barely move, knows absolutely zero wrestling holds, and has to be a huge terror to work with due to his limitations. Other than keeping him on the roster for ambassador related things, he has no more business inside of a ring.

Glad Zack Ryder got the win, he deserves more push.

Compared to all of his other matches this one was amazing :lol: . But yes, dude can barely walk, he needs to just be a Manager or something.

Ryder should join this new Nation of Domination stable and be the Owen Hart of them (only white guy).

adamclark52
07-22-2014, 11:16 AM
I'm pretty sure that Khali is still around because the WWE is very popular in the Middle East. He's a big star there. I can't believe he's lasted EIGHT YEARS.

John The Drummer
07-22-2014, 11:19 AM
I can't believe he used to be World Champion.....

adamclark52
07-22-2014, 11:28 AM
There was a loooooong time that I considered Mankind to be the worst World Champion in WWF/E history, but since Rey Mysterio won the title in 2006 there have been so many bad champions.

Rey Mysterio
Rob Van Dam
Jeff Hardy
Sheamus (was just too early)
the Miz
Alberto Del Rio
Jack Swagger
Mark Henry
the Big Show
Kane
Christian (what was the point of that?)

And not only those guys but there are a lot of good champions that had some bad reigns (the Undertaker, Batista, Orton, Bryan, Edge, Cena). Any reign that lasts less than three months is a shit reign in my books. But those didn't happen as much before Rey won it in 2006. I think his reign was the beginning of the end of decent title reigns (save a few) in the WWE.

Maideneer
07-22-2014, 11:58 AM
http://www.pwmania.com/photos-nikki-bella-nip-slip-wardrobe-malfunction-from-wwe-raw-in-miami-72114

John The Drummer
07-22-2014, 12:00 PM
There was a loooooong time that I considered Mankind to be the worst World Champion in WWF/E history, but since Rey Mysterio won the title in 2006 there have been so many bad champions.

I thought Mankind kicked ass! But I am one of the very few who think that. Just seeing THE title change hands on Monday Night Raw and be in the hands of someone like him I thought was a special moment.

I think Kane/Christian/Mark Henry's wins were more of a "thank you for your hard work". Jeff Hardy's was just a bit odd feeling, but deserved, imo.

adamclark52
07-22-2014, 12:08 PM
http://www.pwmania.com/photos-nikki-bella-nip-slip-wardrobe-malfunction-from-wwe-raw-in-miami-72114

The Bellas are good for one thing: wardrobe malfunctions.

XDoomsayerX
07-22-2014, 03:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrVesz2sjWA&list=PLqIVmFaHA8BoBQx9qX1C6vCwhybDLjC52&index=6

Ambrose being Ambrose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bElFGugdbA8&index=15&list=PLqIVmFaHA8BoBQx9qX1C6vCwhybDLjC52

Also wonder when Kenta will make his NXT debut.

Dude doesnt have to necessarily make it big in the main roster. He should def flourish in NXT which is more indy style show.

Imagine Kid vs Kenta, Kenta vs Sami Zayn, Neville vs Kenta, Kenta vs Kalisto, etc. :drool:

adamclark52
07-23-2014, 11:57 AM
Also wonder when Kenta will make his NXT debut.

Dude doesnt have to necessarily make it big in the main roster. He should def flourish in NXT which is more indy style show.

Imagine Kid vs Kenta, Kenta vs Sami Zayn, Neville vs Kenta, Kenta vs Kalisto, etc. :drool:

So its official... WWE has signed KENTA...
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/kenta-signed-japan-nxt-26474181

TRIPLE H, GET THE SHOVEL!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/YnzbZKr.jpg

Sorry, I'd say Johns post will probably ring more true.

John The Drummer
07-23-2014, 12:59 PM
Bummer its just a match collection, but still looks rad!

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/495769-sting-the-ultimate-collection-content

Sanitarium78
07-23-2014, 08:35 PM
Bummer its just a match collection, but still looks rad!

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/495769-sting-the-ultimate-collection-content

There are chapter titles. It looks like it will be documentary mixed with matches. They did the same thing for the Legends Of Mid-South wrestling DVD last year. They would do a little bit of talking and then show a few matches. That's how all three DVDs for Mid-South were. That was an excellent compilation for those who haven't seen it, it's worth checking out. A Sting DVD collection is long overdue. This should sell pretty well for them or maybe make it a network exclusive to try and get people to subscribe to it.

300%_Density
07-23-2014, 08:48 PM
The Sting/Muta that's listed, is that the one where Muta beats Sting in japan? That's one I'd like to see. I hope the early WCW has the cool Sting theme & not overdubbing that man called sting crap. Face of WCW & he had the shittiest theme.

adamclark52
07-24-2014, 01:27 AM
I think it looks like a good set. I still prefer full pay per views. I'm still crossing my fingers for a Halloween Havoc Anthology, but that'll have to wait for the Network to fail. Documentaries always bore me. I really don't care about how Stings life was. I want matches. So inter-splicing documentary with matches works better for me. But I would be happy with just matches. And the WWE glosses over too much in their documentaries for me these days. Like, would they even mention that he spent the better part of the last ten years in TNA? No. They'd just say there were things keeping Sting from the WWE and let that be that. I think I'll get it.

dcmetal108
07-24-2014, 09:27 AM
I LOVE wrestling documentaries but WWE only shows and tells what they want and NEVER goes into great detail really.

XDoomsayerX
07-24-2014, 05:06 PM
Sting was at comic-con! :eek:

John The Drummer
07-25-2014, 02:42 PM
"Phoenix police said former wrestler Bryan Danielson, who goes by Daniel Bryan, and his wife [Brie Bella] were pulling into their carport in the Arcadia area about 7 p.m. on July 24 when two suspects dropped their loot and ran out of the house.

Phoenix police said they broke the back door to get into the house.

Danielson caught one of the suspects, 22-year-old Cesar Sosa, and was able to detain him until police officers could take him into the custody."

FIrst off, former wrestler????
Secondly, I wonder if he got the guy in the Yes Lock to detain him, taht would be SO AWESOME!

John The Drummer
07-25-2014, 03:24 PM

I saw an interview with him saying that he used to laugh when he'd read "insider info" about how him and WWE are not on good terms, and how he kept in touch with Vince quite a bit but things just never worked out :lol:

He keeps saying that he really wants to wrestle and have matches, and his dream match is to be against the Undertaker, but he got super let down when the streak was broken. Think of that Sting vs The Streak. That build up would be amazing....

Sanitarium78
07-25-2014, 03:37 PM

I don't get why the WWE comic-con panel wasn't streamed live on the network? Especially with Sting showing up. These are the kinds of things that need to be shown on it. They're acting like Sting working with the company isn't that big of a deal. Summerslam is their second biggest show of the year. Why didn't they make arrangements for Sting to wrestle his first WWE match on it? That would've got those membership numbers up, I assure you.

"Phoenix police said former wrestler Bryan Danielson, who goes by Daniel Bryan, and his wife [Brie Bella] were pulling into their carport in the Arcadia area about 7 p.m. on July 24 when two suspects dropped their loot and ran out of the house.

Phoenix police said they broke the back door to get into the house.

Danielson caught one of the suspects, 22-year-old Cesar Sosa, and was able to detain him until police officers could take him into the custody."

FIrst off, former wrestler????
Secondly, I wonder if he got the guy in the Yes Lock to detain him, taht would be SO AWESOME!

Well, he performs under the name Daniel Bryan now. So Bryan Danielson is a former wrestler;)

Maybe Brie put on a special performance for the robber to distract him until the cops got there? I doubt he was detained with a wrestling move though it would've been pretty cool if he was. Not that Bryan isn't a badass but could you image if a robber broke into the home of someone like Kane or The Big Show and got caught by them:boxer:

Dextrimental
07-25-2014, 04:49 PM
According to an IGN interview, Sting is set for one more match and that's it. Hogan apparently played a big part in Sting signing for WWE and making the appearance at SDCC. Dude seems in good spirits and happy to be where he is, which is nice to nice. Most dudes his age in the business are off the deep-end at this stage.

adamclark52
07-25-2014, 05:27 PM
According to an IGN interview, Sting is set for one more match and that's it. Hogan apparently played a big part in Sting signing for WWE and making the appearance at SDCC. Dude seems in good spirits and happy to be where he is, which is nice to nice. Most dudes his age in the business are off the deep-end at this stage.

The big difference between Sting and so many of his peers is while they're all washed up and broken down he still wrestled every week in TNA. And it decent matches too. He's six years older than the Undertaker. I could care a less but he could last a few years in the WWE as a regular (with a Jericho or RVD schedule).

Dextrimental
07-25-2014, 06:11 PM
The big difference between Sting and so many of his peers is while they're all washed up and broken down he still wrestled every week in TNA. And it decent matches too. He's six years older than the Undertaker. I could care a less but he could last a few years in the WWE as a regular (with a Jericho or RVD schedule).

Yup, plus Sting took better care of himself with regards touring/partying etc. I think we might see Sting do a couple of years on and off, he just wants his 'Taker match at 'Mania first. I mean, that's the biggest stage in wrestling entertainment, and now that the streak isn't a thing anymore, it can be a proper fun match between two guys who've done basically everything else.

adamclark52
07-25-2014, 07:59 PM
Yup, plus Sting took better care of himself with regards touring/partying etc. I think we might see Sting do a couple of years on and off, he just wants his 'Taker match at 'Mania first. I mean, that's the biggest stage in wrestling entertainment, and now that the streak isn't a thing anymore, it can be a proper fun match between two guys who've done basically everything else.

Cant agree more. Sad thing though. After seeing how terrible the Undertaker looked at Wrestlemania XXX (and how infrequent he's wrestled in the last six years) and knowing that Sting wrestled as regular as anyone on the TNA roster I think Sting would make Undertaker look BAD. He'd still lose though. Then he'll get "the bug" and keep going. Unless it's a total disaster.

And hey; they're building Cena as the greatest of all-time. Sting would make a great notch in that belt.