PDA

View Full Version : Kittie Webcast

InFlamesOfBirchmen
04-17-2012, 01:25 PM
....because I'm sure someone out there cares about this. Kittie are broadcasting a show. The show will feature support from Blackguard, Bonded by Blood, and Candy Machine Guns. I'm not familiar with Kittie other than Spit, but its free, so I'll probably check it out. The webcast begins TONIGHT at 9:00 PM ET.

http://www.theravelive.com/webcast_details.asp?webcastID=85

MPF
04-17-2012, 01:32 PM
I'm interviewing Morgan tomorrow night, so I will just wait for that.

I do like that The Rave does do webcasts like this though.

InFlamesOfBirchmen
04-17-2012, 01:35 PM
Wow, that's really cool! They seem fairly cool in the interviews I've seen with them. How'd you score the interview?

MPF
04-17-2012, 01:40 PM
Wow, that's really cool! They seem fairly cool in the interviews I've seen with them. How'd you score the interview?

My radio show had a lot to do with it. But in the last couple months I've hooked up with a radio station In Kansas to do interviews for them (KJAG). I took pictures of Huntress during Paganfest last Friday, and this was next in line. It's pretty sweet. The venue I do almost all of my interviews at knows me very well. so I can go to the green room without a pass and do the interviews no questions asked. It's a damn cool feeling.

I may be able to get Mastodon/Opeth/Ghost as well. I'm really pushing for it.

InFlamesOfBirchmen
04-17-2012, 01:52 PM
I hope the Heritage/Hunter tour works out for you. Having met them several times, I can vouch for the Mastodon guys being pretty nice. Try and get an interview with Papa Emeritus.

MPF
04-17-2012, 02:19 PM
I hope the Heritage/Hunter tour works out for you. Having met them several times, I can vouch for the Mastodon guys being pretty nice. Try and get an interview with Papa Emeritus.

Thanks man!

I tried that back in January when they played in Minnesota, They don't do interviews. They will talk to you off camera no problem, but to keep up the image, no dice.

InFlamesOfBirchmen
04-17-2012, 02:41 PM
How far do they take the image? Do they act normal off stage, or do they stay in character?

MPF
04-17-2012, 04:31 PM
How far do they take the image? Do they act normal off stage, or do they stay in character?

Very normal metal guys off stage, but they gotta keep their image on camera, live. Very understandable.

InFlamesOfBirchmen
04-17-2012, 04:57 PM
Understandable. Even if it isn't particularly original, I really like the theatrics surrounding the band.

Also, webcast starting in five minutes, people!