PDA

View Full Version : Missing members?

IrritatedTrout
04-15-2012, 03:18 PM
Whatever happened to people like Brad, Cameron, Derelict, and a number of others that used to frequent this site? Seems like a lot of older regulars don't post much anymore.

ravenheart
04-15-2012, 03:26 PM
There was a whole thing where they all said they're leaving, and promptly did.

Where were you?

IrritatedTrout
04-15-2012, 03:52 PM
I have no idea. Maybe India.:eyes:

ravenheart
04-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Well, Brad's started working for a music distribution company as their digital content person. Part time while he finishes uni, then full time.

Cameron, I believe, is living out the plot of 'Into The Wild'.

Not sure on Derelict.

BloodoftheKings
04-15-2012, 04:41 PM
I remember Brad announcing his departure, I just noticed that Cameron doesn't post anymore the other day.

ravenheart
04-15-2012, 04:43 PM
He left pretty much the exact same day as Brad.

Dextrimental
04-15-2012, 04:51 PM
Cameron was slowly drifting anyway. Derelict, I would guess, lost interest since there was a spat of asinine arguments and a lot of girl troubles, more so than usual, being had on here. I considered quitting here as well, but nowadays the community seems nicely balanced again, minus a couple of the old guard, as it were.

ravenheart
04-15-2012, 05:16 PM
I miss Brad getting my film references :(

Sanitarium78
04-15-2012, 06:18 PM
I don't blame some of the regulars for leaving. Over the last year or so there have been long gaps where this site just hasn't been that interresting. This last month or so is a perfect example of what i'm talking about as it's just been boring and uneventful. Once Maiden starts touring it'll pick up again though:D

TonyD
04-15-2012, 07:04 PM
I MISS HECHO EN MEXICO

Dextrimental
04-15-2012, 07:21 PM
I MISS HECHO EN MEXICO

Whatever happened to that dude!?

BloodoftheKings
04-15-2012, 07:22 PM
I miss when Indestructible was controversial.

JRA
04-15-2012, 09:01 PM
I don't blame some of the regulars for leaving. Over the last year or so there have been long gaps where this site just hasn't been that interresting. This last month or so is a perfect example of what i'm talking about as it's just been boring and uneventful. Once Maiden starts touring it'll pick up again though:D

What the hell is your new avatar?

BloodoftheKings
04-15-2012, 09:08 PM
What the hell is your new avatar?

I believe that's the cover of the new Rush album.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sK7lJvULXJI/T1hg21HWFWI/AAAAAAAADq8/3DJ5qytvu9I/s1600/Rush_clockwork_angels.jpg

JRA
04-16-2012, 05:23 AM
I believe that's the cover of the new Rush album.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sK7lJvULXJI/T1hg21HWFWI/AAAAAAAADq8/3DJ5qytvu9I/s1600/Rush_clockwork_angels.jpg

Whoa. Holy shit.

IrritatedTrout
04-16-2012, 05:43 AM
Is that fan art? I can't find any sources that say that's the cover.

Sanitarium78
04-16-2012, 06:13 AM
Is that fan art? I can't find any sources that say that's the cover.

It might be. I just did a google image search for "Rush Clockwork Angels" and that was the first picture to come up. I like it better than the actual album cover, which as far as I know is suppose to be this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rush_Clockwork_Angels_Artwork.jpg

ravenheart
04-16-2012, 06:51 AM
It might be. I just did a google image search for "Rush Clockwork Angels" and that was the first picture to come up. I like it better than the actual album cover, which as far as I know is suppose to be this:

It's probably the exclusive artwork for the UK "Fanpack" edition.

IrritatedTrout
04-16-2012, 07:14 AM

It kicks the shit out of that other cover.

brutal_descent
04-16-2012, 07:26 AM
Neither of them look any good, in my opinion.

BloodoftheKings
04-16-2012, 07:30 AM
Neither of them look any good, in my opinion.

If the one Sanitarium is using as his avatar doesn't look any good to you there must be something wrong with your screen.

I think that one is either a special edition or maybe the bland red one is a slip case that goes over it. I don't think it's fan art.

ravenheart
04-16-2012, 08:10 AM
If the one Sanitarium is using as his avatar doesn't look any good to you there must be something wrong with your screen.

I think that one is either a special edition or maybe the bland red one is a slip case that goes over it. I don't think it's fan art.

Have you seen his glasses? There's definitely something wrong with his eyes ;)

As I said, one of them will be the exclusive artwork for the UK fan pack edition of the album.

brutal_descent
04-16-2012, 08:23 AM

Shush :finger:

IrritatedTrout
04-16-2012, 08:26 AM

As I said, one of them will be the exclusive artwork for the UK fan pack edition of the album.

I know which one I'll be using as the cover in my itunes.:lol: The other cover looks like it should go behind the disc tray, not on the front.

SomewhereInTime72
04-16-2012, 09:55 PM
I do miss seeing Brad and Cameron around here. They were good contributors and the loss is pretty sudden rather than gradual. :(