Encased in Concrete
I Will Kill You
As Deep as the Knife Will Go
Priests of Sodom
Unleashing the Bloodthirsty
Make Them Suffer
Hammer Smashed Face
Stripped, Raped and Strangled

Source: Setlist.fm (http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/cannibal-corpse/2012/the-orange-peel-asheville-nc-3de011f.html)

mankvill
04-10-2012, 03:59 PM
I'm actually surprised how much of the new album they're playing. I Will Kill You back is nice, too. Should be a fun, but standard, Corpse show. Need dat Exhumed set though.

Jochen
04-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Besides the Torture songs, the rest of the set is pretty much the same they've been doing since Evisceration Plague. Hopefully they'll mix it up for Summer Slaughter, but either way, they'll still be a great show.

GarageMetal468
04-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Ah opening with another fast as fuck song, always fun! I remember the last time I saw them they opened with Scalding Hail... holy FUCK the place erupted like no other the second they started!

300%_Density
04-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Granted I only saw them 2x for EP but I loved them opening w/ Evisceration Plague. Digging how they would start it out slow.

AnataFan4Life
04-10-2012, 07:08 PM
First two times I saw them they opened with Evisceration Plague, a midpaced song. Glad they switched it up for a faster song this time.

mankvill
04-10-2012, 07:46 PM
:( Sucks they took out Death Walking Terror, one of their heaviest songs.

makethemsuffer12
04-10-2012, 08:18 PM
:( Sucks they took out Death Walking Terror, one of their heaviest songs.

Scourge of Iron takes it's place very well, I would say. Definitely a more interesting song, if you ask me. Then again, Death Walking Terror is 6 years old at this point, so yeah.

brutal_descent
04-11-2012, 12:38 AM
Seeing them three times this summer, hopefully along with these songs I'll get to hear Decency Defied, Shatter Their Bones, A Skull Full of Maggots, Butchered at Birth, Fucked With a Knife, and/or Staring Through the Eyes of the Dead. Sweet set though!

Crionics
04-11-2012, 08:19 AM
Richmond got the same set, here is Exhumed and Abysmal Dawn.

Exhumed:
No Guts, No Glory
As Hammer to Anvil
Necrotized
Necromaniac
Torso
Limb From Limb
I Rot Within
Death Knell
Decrepit Crescendo
Distorted and Twisted Into Form
The Matter of Splatter
Open the Abscess

Abysmal Dawn:
Programmed to Consume
My Own Savior
Rapture Renowned
Perpetual Dormancy
Pixilated Ignorance
Leveling the Plane of Existence
In Service of Time

CaptainGrog
04-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Seeing them three times this summer, hopefully along with these songs I'll get to hear Decency Defied, Shatter Their Bones, A Skull Full of Maggots, Butchered at Birth, Fucked With a Knife, and/or Staring Through the Eyes of the Dead. Sweet set though!

Fuck yeah Decency Defined and A Skull Full of Maggots would be sick!

LordSoth666
04-13-2012, 02:12 AM
Does anyone who attended this show remember if Cannibal Corpse or any of the supporting bands were selling 2XL official tour date shirts? I am going this Saturday to Death on the Vine at Bogart's and would like to know how much of a small fortune I should bring. Thanks!

DrPogo
04-13-2012, 03:31 AM
I never knew why they tend to ignore Spawn of the Wretched and Gore Obsessed stuff, especially "Severed Head Stoning" as an opener. I always thought that'd be the obvious choice lol.

I feel like those two albums are some of not only Corpsegrinders, but Cannibal Corpses' in general most consistent albums on a listen straight through/songs that sound the most diverse: track by track basis. Wretched Spawn moreso. I love that album and think it any track off of it would really spark some diversity/sick pits live.

LordSoth666
04-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Anyone?

larvtard
04-13-2012, 06:58 PM
Anyone?

I wouldn't be surprised, CC tend to have a lot of fans your size.

LordSoth666
04-14-2012, 05:11 PM
Of course they are sold out of all 2X shirts. Yet Black Dahlia Murder has a ton of 2X. Oh well.