PDA

View Full Version : Transformers 4

dcmetal108
04-09-2012, 03:43 PM
So apparently the new Transformers will take on a more serious tone while at the same time not having any member from the first 3 films make a return. This will be horrible!

Link (http://screenrant.com/transformers-4-serious-sequel-dark-moon-sandy-155194/)

Dextrimental
04-09-2012, 03:49 PM
Apparently the only returning roles confirmed are the actual Transformers. Dark of the Moon was abysmal, so hopes for this are slim to absolutely none.

Epidemic Reign
04-09-2012, 03:52 PM
I don't know, I've enjoyed them all so far and I think it might be a little too soon to assume it will be horrible. I'd rather wait and see who IS going to be in it. And I think the comedy worked much better in DOTM than previous installments, but I bet they could make just as good of a movie without it. I guess we'll find out.

powerslave_85
04-09-2012, 04:11 PM
http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/deargod.jpeg?w=720

dcmetal108
04-09-2012, 04:16 PM
I mean yeah I liked all the movies but dropping every actor might be a death move.

John The Drummer
04-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Honestly, I enjoyed the first movie a ton, although it was a bit confusing since all of the Transformers looked the same.

I only saw bits and pieces of the second movie when it was on FX, but usually changed the channel to something better.

Never saw DOTM, but I would like too at least see a tiny bit, since I love Transformers and just want to see why it gets so much hatred.

If they are really not casting Shia or Megan then I may be interested again :D

BloodoftheKings
04-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Kill it with fire.

SomewhereInTime72
04-09-2012, 08:54 PM
There is no image macro to express my disgust.

mankvill
04-09-2012, 09:02 PM
my face when people actually like this shitty movie series
my face when my roommate is one of those people
my face when this will break 500 million opening weekend
my face when i have no face to express how much i dislike these movies

BloodoftheKings
04-09-2012, 09:17 PM
I mean yeah I liked all the movies but dropping every actor might be a death move.

>implying this series can sink any lower than it already has.

mankvill
04-09-2012, 09:37 PM
The best thing they could do is get rid of the fucking actors, it's called "Transformers" not "Shia LeBouf and random pretty girl act badly on camera while robots we added as an afterthought are in some scenes"

BloodoftheKings
04-09-2012, 09:49 PM
The best thing they could do is get rid of the fucking actors, it's called "Transformers" not "Shia LeBouf and random pretty girl act badly on camera while robots we added as an afterthought are in some scenes"

As long as Michael Bay is in charge it will be shit, the actors don't have much to do with it.

powerslave_85
04-10-2012, 03:49 AM
Secondly, find someone who can direct an action scene so it doesn't look like someone zooming in on a hurricane going through a CGI junkyard.

mastodon421
04-10-2012, 02:34 PM
>implying this series can sink any lower than it already has.

>implying that everyone doesn't exaggerate to the highest extreme how bad this franchise is.

SomewhereInTime72
04-10-2012, 10:45 PM
>implying that everyone doesn't exaggerate to the highest extreme how bad this franchise is.

I don't consider terrible, horrendous, or any expletive proceeding a negative word to even be a remote exaggeration. :hmm:

John The Drummer
07-05-2012, 05:07 PM
5 internets says this will be called "Trans4mers".

TheWildAndTheYoung
05-27-2013, 09:10 PM
First movie was great, second one was horrid, and third one was a surprising comeback, but dropping every actor, dang this probably will go downhill.I'm sorry it's just not going to be the same without Shia LaBeouf.

Dextrimental
05-28-2013, 06:47 AM
First movie was great, second one was horrid, and third one was a surprising comeback, but dropping every actor, dang this probably will go downhill.I'm sorry it's just not going to be the same without Shia LaBeouf.

Third was an abortion of a film in my opinion. Personally, I think Shia LaBeouf not being in it will improve the series. His character was tired half way through two, nevermind three.

TheWildAndTheYoung
05-28-2013, 07:03 AM
Third was an abortion of a film in my opinion. Personally, I think Shia LaBeouf not being in it will improve the series. His character was tired half way through two, nevermind three.

Yea I'm one of those weird people who don't like the idea of replacing main characters, except for with Spider-Man which I didn't want to see at first but saw it and thought it was the best one.I don't know why I think like this, just for some reason after you have a great movie with actors that I like (or rather characters ), it screams "NO NO NO" to me.Guess I'm just a weirdy.

dcmetal108
05-28-2013, 07:22 AM
Mark Walberg will really show how bad Shia LaBeouf was in the series.