PDA

View Full Version : MLB Season 2012

maidenpriest
04-05-2012, 10:41 AM
I figured I would get this thread started. Diamondbacks start tomorrow! :D

TonyD
04-23-2012, 06:26 PM
Fuck yo Dbacks, you swept us in the first series and we're already ahead of you in the standings.

maidenpriest
04-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Our only offense has been Chris Young and he got injured :( Its been a very sad beginning so far this year. How do you like Lincecum's 8.20 ERA?? lol

TonyD
04-24-2012, 02:49 PM
I don't know what's weirder, that or Zito leading the team with 1.72.

I'm gonna call it right now, Blue Jays are going to the playoffs this year.

300%_Density
05-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Loving my World Champion Redbirds start so far this season!!!

AnthG
09-09-2012, 01:30 PM
Bumping this thread, just so I can be all "woe is me" about my Red Sox. My god what an awful season both on and off the field.

But seriously, holy shit at the race in the AL East.

XDoomsayerX
09-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Bumping this thread, just so I can be all "woe is me" about my Red Sox. My god what an awful season both on and off the field.

But seriously, holy shit at the race in the AL East.

Yeah them BoSox really blew, like wtf happened all that pitching just had offseason. Seems like they're gonna rebuild. Like you said though that AL East is intense and I really dig this double wildcard stuff.

I'm an Angels fan and goddamn did they slump but they've been hot lately.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
09-09-2012, 05:47 PM
Hoping my Rangers don't shit the bed in the World Series again this year. They have to make it first, though. Not going to be easy.

TonyD
09-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Rangers are a shoo in for the playoffs, their pitching is a little less solid than the past couple years though so I'm not so sure they're gonna go (almost) all the way again.
The Angels (as well as the Tigers) are still underachieving. I could see them making a run to get a wild card spot though.
The Giants are looking pretty in the division, all I know is that I don't want to see them matched up against the Nationals in the playoffs.

I predicted the Blue Jays would go to the playoffs this year but they've had 3 of their best hitters and a couple of their starting pitchers miss a lot of time due to injuries, so I don't feel too stupid for it now that they're in fourth place.

XDoomsayerX
09-13-2012, 11:32 AM
Damn the Angels they better win today.

XDoomsayerX
09-19-2012, 03:48 PM
Brew Crew and the Phillies making a run for wild card chance! :eek: