I Love It Loud
100,000 Years
Love Gun
Black Diamond
Detroit Rock City

encore

Lick It Up
Rock And Roll All Nite

This was the free show in Woldenberg Park as a part of some basketball game or something. I didn't attend this show but I am from New Orleans and many of my friends attended, so the set list is confirmed. Pretty boring set list, if you ask me. And they still continue to perform "Shock Me", even though it is an Ace Frehley song and was NEVER a hit for the band. Yet, they leave out major hits like "Forever" and "Heaven's On Fire". Gee, I wonder why? Could it be to annoy Ace and his fans? Also, Paul's voice was SHOT at this show. Some claimed he was sick. You can see the entire show on YouTube and judge for yourself.

MetalIsArt
04-05-2012, 05:02 AM
Modern Day Delilah
Shout It Out Loud
Deuce
Hotter Than Hell
Let Me Go Rock N Roll
Shock Me
Calling Dr. Love
I Love It Loud
100,000 Years
Love Gun
Black Diamond
Detroit Rock City

encore

Lick It Up
Rock And Roll All Nite

This was the free show in Woldenberg Park as a part of some basketball game or something. I didn't attend this show but I am from New Orleans and many of my friends attended, so the set list is confirmed. Pretty boring set list, if you ask me. And they still continue to perform "Shock Me", even though it is an Ace Frehley song and was NEVER a hit for the band. Yet, they leave out major hits like "Forever" and "Heaven's On Fire". Gee, I wonder why? Could it be to annoy Ace and his fans? Also, Paul's voice was SHOT at this show. Some claimed he was sick. You can see the entire show on YouTube and judge for yourself.

They should stop playing Shock Me, but why do you want to hear Forever?

InFlamesOfBirchmen
04-05-2012, 05:31 AM
I was actually at this show, but my friends wanted to leave before KISS began playing due to the rain. We're not friends anymore.

John The Drummer
04-05-2012, 06:09 AM
Needs moar "I Was Made For Loving You"

ravenheart
04-05-2012, 06:32 AM
I was actually at this show, but my friends wanted to leave before KISS began playing due to the rain. We're not friends anymore.

Correct decision.

MetalIsArt
04-05-2012, 06:41 AM
Correct decision.

This.

Christen
04-05-2012, 07:51 AM
Can't really complain about a free show.

street_burial
04-05-2012, 08:09 AM
:barf::barf::barf::barf:

dcmetal108
04-05-2012, 09:10 AM
If they ever drop Black Diamond I will start a riot.

eyes_of_the_south
04-05-2012, 10:54 AM
I was at this show as well. It was free, and had full stage production. No complaints from me.

Dogman
04-05-2012, 08:41 PM
They should stop playing Shock Me, but why do you want to hear Forever?

Oh, I don't want to hear Forever. I'm just pointing out that it was a huge hit and they don't ever play it live, yet they still perform Shock Me, which wasn't a hit and was written and sung by a guy who is no longer in the band. It also happens to be about him and is considered his signature song. That is all.

If I was making a KISS set list it would include a lot of songs they would never do live or couldn't do live, with Paul's voice being shot and all.

And here is the full show to prove just how bad his voice is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWQUV_EwiQI

dcmetal108
04-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Pauls voice will be better by the tour. I read somewhere that he's sick and was talking about it before the show.

MPF
04-05-2012, 09:16 PM
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUU... COUGHCOUGHCOUGH

*HACKS UP LUNG*

elturtleboy
04-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Cooler than my free Kiss show :(