PDA

View Full Version : Oderus Urungus speaks his mind

illninoese
03-30-2012, 01:44 PM
“…Dave Mustaine, every time he opens his mouth, he makes a fucking idiot out of himself. You know what? Keep your fucking mouth shut, Dave Mustaine. Play your fucking guitar, alright, maybe keep it to the lyrics to “Peace Sells”… Everything else… We don’t wanna fucking hear about how Obama was born in Africa and how Rick Santorum is your man — he hates fucking heavy metal. Shut the fuck up, Dave Mustaine. SHUT THE FUCK UP, you god cocksucking faggot.”

http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/03/30/gwars-oderus-urungus-to-megadeths-dave-mustaine-shut-the-fuck-up/

The link has an audio of the quote. I thought I would share this since I found myself laughing hysterically.

MPF
03-30-2012, 01:56 PM
He needs to get his gig back on Fox News. Although maybe with this kind of language it would be better for MSNBC.

:lol:

Triggz
03-30-2012, 02:06 PM
Everything Oderus says is pure fucking gold. My friend and I did an interview with him about a year and a half back. To this day, that remains the greatest fifteen minutes of my life.

MPF
03-30-2012, 02:08 PM
Still my favorite line from Oderus ever is from one of his last appearances on Red Eye.

"Do you remember that episode of the Golden Girls where Blanch has a stroke?"

*Dead silence till the commercial break*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BloodoftheKings
03-30-2012, 03:41 PM
Metal journalist are always egging Oderus on to say these kinds of things. I remember when Dave Mustaine was bitching about Endgame not selling enough copies some radio show brought it up while Oderus was on and he called Dave a stupid twat who should be grateful that he sells any albums these days. Oderus easily gets away with saying these kinds of things because he's just a character. Even if it's what Dave Brockie actually believes (I think his opinions on Mustaine are probably honest) he can argue that was Oderus talking and he doesn't actually think that way. Plus who would be stupid enough to get into a feud with a man who dresses like a space monster with a 2 foot schlong?

MPF
03-30-2012, 03:45 PM
Metal journalist are always egging Oderus on to say these kinds of things. I remember when Dave Mustaine was bitching about Endgame not selling enough copies some radio show brought it up while Oderus was on and he called Dave a stupid twat who should be grateful that he sells any albums these days. Oderus easily gets away with saying these kinds of things because he's just a character. Even if it's what Dave Brockie actually believes (I think his opinions on Mustaine are probably honest) he can argue that was Oderus talking and he doesn't actually think that way. Plus who would be stupid enough to get into a feud with a man who dresses like a space monster with a 2 foot schlong?

Worked for Sarah Palin.

300%_Density
03-30-2012, 06:32 PM
Worked for Sarah Palin.

Zing

dcmetal108
03-30-2012, 08:37 PM
I like at the end how he says Dave "eats Jesus's dirty fucking shit prick".

elturtleboy
03-31-2012, 11:08 AM
:party: