PDA

View Full Version : Autopsy 'Born Undead' DVD in May

ravenheart
03-28-2012, 04:07 AM
May 28 (Europe) / June 5 (US)

"The 'Born Undead' DVD charters the birth, death & rebirth of the legends with an extensive documentary conducted with the band themselves, as they describe how the beast came to be, & the impact their music has had on the metal world over a span of more than 20 years. The film also documents the bandıs long-awaited return to the studio & stage, & includes rehearsals of both new tracks & old classics for their live comeback assault. The trio of 2010 reunion shows are all featured here, with all the best classic tracks from Maryland Deathfest, PartySan festival & also Hole in the Sky in Norway, where the trio of Chris Reifert, Eric Cutler, & Danny Coralles were joined by Dan Lilker on bass.

With hours of footage, as well as extras including the bandıs promo video for 'All Tomorrowıs Funerals', 'My Corpse Shall Rise' & more, 'Born Undead' is the ultimate set for all Autopsy & metal maniacs alike. The DVD also contains artwork from Kent Mattieu, who had collaborated with the band on their early classic (& often controversial) album covers."

VoidFlame
03-28-2012, 08:25 AM
Nice, I would very much like to see that.

scream4icecream
03-28-2012, 08:31 AM
Will buy at MDF because i'm sure they will be selling it. This sounds killer.

treghet
03-28-2012, 12:09 PM
Nice. I'm not really into band DVDs but I might have to get this one.

ravenheart
06-11-2012, 09:11 AM
Seems Peaceville employed a failing film student to do the trailer for this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-wHZwanz3A