PDA

View Full Version : That Drummer Guy's Rock Block, Now On Youtube!

MPF
03-23-2012, 04:15 AM
Hey guys

While W3rd Radio is going under some construction. I decided to air my show on Youtube. Now those of you that haven't tuned in Tuesdays at 9pm central don't have an excuse to at least check it out once.

*And it fits under the Fair Use Copyright Law*

Feel free to check out the latest show I did that has yet to air on W3rd Radio but is premiering right now on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VjELZwq-4I

*Playlist in Info Section of video*

street_burial
03-23-2012, 05:12 AM
Hey guys

While W3rd Radio is going under some construction. I decided to air my show on Youtube. Now those of you that haven't tuned in Tuesdays at 9pm central don't have an excuse to at least check it out once.

*And it fits under the Fair Use Copyright Law*

Feel free to check out the latest show I did that has yet to air on W3rd Radio but is premiering right now on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VjELZwq-4I

*Playlist in Info Section of video*

told you so ;)

MPF
03-23-2012, 01:01 PM
told you so ;)

Yes you did. I didn't realize what I did was under the Fiar Music Use Copyright Law though. But apparently it is.

kalfitegrdan
03-23-2012, 06:10 PM
Listening to it now. Loving the three bands that I've never listened to. (Solstafir, Indian and Amesoeurs) And I like all the other bands that were played, except Mutiny Within. :barf: Glad I finally got to catch the show since I'm always getting ready for work at 9 on Tuesday nights.

On the fence about that new Anathema song/songs though.

MPF
03-24-2012, 01:24 AM
Listening to it now. Loving the three bands that I've never listened to. (Solstafir, Indian and Amesoeurs) And I like all the other bands that were played, except Mutiny Within. :barf: Glad I finally got to catch the show since I'm always getting ready for work at 9 on Tuesday nights.

On the fence about that new Anathema song/songs though.

Well I'm glad you dug 9/10ths of it. As faggot as it sounds, I shed tears hearing the new Anathema, especially the big power part. It gets me every damn time I hear it.

Since this is going over good I might just post the other 22 shows I did, or start with the new shows. all depends on what people want.

kalfitegrdan
03-24-2012, 04:48 AM
I'd definitely watch/listen to 'em.

I like the new Anathema, but they just piss me off a bit because I liked their old death/doom stuff a lot better and it just reminds me that they're not doing that anymore.

And seriously that song by Indian was amazing! Thank you for that.

MPF
03-25-2012, 12:31 AM
I'd definitely watch/listen to 'em.

I like the new Anathema, but they just piss me off a bit because I liked their old death/doom stuff a lot better and it just reminds me that they're not doing that anymore.

And seriously that song by Indian was amazing! Thank you for that.

I was talkign to a few people from here. I'm planning on just releasing the specialty shows I've done in the past, and focus on making new shows, along with the interviews. I won't be doing interview shows on my youtube page, because that is already being played with video on the Undead Scene Youtube, so that seems a bit pointless.

I was the same way with Anathema, and beside shteir remake, EP last year, they haven't done much for me me in a few year, but this album is fucking awesome. Best Non Metal album of the year, hands down!

Indian is one of my favorite Doom Metal bands going right now and I didn't even play their best song, just their most accessible. Just wait to you hear the whole thing! :rocker:

kalfitegrdan
03-25-2012, 03:57 AM
I was talkign to a few people from here. I'm planning on just releasing the specialty shows I've done in the past, and focus on making new shows, along with the interviews. I won't be doing interview shows on my youtube page, because that is already being played with video on the Undead Scene Youtube, so that seems a bit pointless.

I was the same way with Anathema, and beside shteir remake, EP last year, they haven't done much for me me in a few year, but this album is fucking awesome. Best Non Metal album of the year, hands down!

Indian is one of my favorite Doom Metal bands going right now and I didn't even play their best song, just their most accessible. Just wait to you hear the whole thing! :rocker:

Yeah, Anathema hasn't been doing much for me lately, but I did really like that song and am actually anticipating the new album now.

That song was the most accessible? It was heavy as hell! Oh, man, I definitely need to get my hands on that CD that you were playing from.

MPF
03-25-2012, 04:34 AM
Yeah, Anathema hasn't been doing much for me lately, but I did really like that song and am actually anticipating the new album now.

That song was the most accessible? It was heavy as hell! Oh, man, I definitely need to get my hands on that CD that you were playing from.

With both Anathema and Indian you are going to be in for a treat.

Next video up, My interview with Ryan Van Poederooyen of The Devin Townsend Project, Full Radio Show Version, *Recorded 11-28-2011* featuring songs from The Devin Townsend Project, Terror Syndrome Shining (Norway) and The Ocean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nou-LD2TmiM&list=UUb5EEd3q6uGAbY1Nv9udX9g&index=1&feature=plcp

kalfitegrdan
03-29-2012, 05:53 PM
Just got around to listening to your interview with RVP show. Great interview, man! :fist: I look forward to hearing some more. I'd never heard Terror Syndrome and Shining before that and holy shit are they great bands! I especially liked that Shining song, so avant-garde-y and awesome! I'm not really a fan of The Ocean's studio work, but they are just top notch live.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Terror Syndrome song is the second song played as opposed to the third as it says on the playlist in the description. Just thought that I'd point that out. :tongue:

Oh, and as much as it sucks that you didn't get to interview The Black Dahlia Murder, congratulations on the sex!

MPF
03-29-2012, 06:06 PM
Just got around to listening to your interview with RVP show. Great interview, man! :fist: I look forward to hearing some more. I'd never heard Terror Syndrome and Shining before that and holy shit are they great bands! I especially liked that Shining song, so avant-garde-y and awesome! I'm not really a fan of The Ocean's studio work, but they are just top notch live.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Terror Syndrome song is the second song played as opposed to the third as it says on the playlist in the description. Just thought that I'd point that out. :tongue:

Oh, and as much as it sucks that you didn't get to interview The Black Dahlia Murder, congratulations on the sex!

Thanks for checking it out man. I should throw up another show pretty soon.

I thought I had messed up the order but I wasn't sure, but thanks for pointing it out, I'll fix it.

Terror Syndrome is fucking awesome it is too bad they only have one, self-released digital album out. They deserve to get bigger. It is the DTP without Devy at the helm.

The sex was awesome, and totally made up for the lack of interviews but from tonights fallouts, it looks like it was a one time, revenge deal.

MPF
05-16-2012, 11:02 PM
My life lesson tonight came from the Simpsons:

Bill Clinton: If things don't go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

*More on what I'm getting at by this soon.*