Days Of Rage
Watching Over Me
Dante's Inferno
------
Burning Times
Pure Evil :rocker::rocker:
My Own Savior :rocker::rocker:
Iced Earth

They changed set list from the North American Tour, John was excited as the crowd was crazy, they "improvised" playing Pure Evil and My Own Savior as the same John said they were like a bonus and that they have not been played them in the last 6 months, the performance was excellent. Sound was too high, by reading past reviews from the NA leg, I think that is the way John wants the sound to be, Stu is an animal singing and screming. Great Night, by the way, Dante's Inferno is so epic alive!!!

Sanitarium78
03-22-2012, 08:45 AM
Welcome to the board. You did fine with your first review and you even got the title format right. Some people still don't know how to do that on here:D

When I saw them last week they were really loud. In fact it was so loud that Stu's voice got a bit muffled in the mix. Stu has a really strong voice but the fact that it was hard to hear over the music sometimes really tells you how loud they play.

It's cool that you got some extra songs. Just like in Europe you guys south of the border always seem to be more passionate and more into the shows then most US audiences. I'm not surprised that they played a little longer at this show.

sarsip
03-22-2012, 12:24 PM
Iced Earth rules!

Sanitarium78
03-23-2012, 07:03 AM
Iced Earth rules!

You should post more often:rocker:

According to setlist fm their set for the show they did in costa rica is the same as this one. So, since they're out of america now i'm guessing this will be the set going forward since they like to play longer for everyone outside of the US.

Kevin-J
03-28-2012, 04:33 AM
Well, the US tour was a co-headlining tour, where they played for about 1 hr, 25 min, give or take. When I saw them headline in the US in 2008, they did 1 hr, 40 min.

This is the problem with co-headlining tours - the bands are not really playing a full headlining set.

Sanitarium78
03-28-2012, 06:38 AM
Well, the US tour was a co-headlining tour, where they played for about 1 hr, 25 min, give or take. When I saw them headline in the US in 2008, they did 1 hr, 40 min.

This is the problem with co-headlining tours - the bands are not really playing a full headlining set.

This wasn't with Symphony X. They did a handful of headline shows after that tour was over and while it was a great show we still only got the same 14 song set they had been playing all along. There was nothing extra thrown in which there easily could've been since they ended at 1130 and midnight is when most of the other shows i've seen there end.