KZ Necromancer
Metal Metal Land
Ham on the Bone
Salaminizer
Sick of You
-----------------------
Maggots
The Road Behind

Review + Updated sets tomorrow, great show, very tired.

BloodoftheKings
03-16-2012, 09:38 PM
It sure does suck that I wont be able to make the show Sunday. I cant believe i'm gonna miss The Road Behind. :( Hopefully they keep it in the set for the next tour.

rjturtle9
03-16-2012, 09:44 PM
I needa find a way to make it to this tour!

stylesclash516
03-17-2012, 05:12 AM
I'll be leaving for the Pittsburgh show in a few hours and it will be my first time seeing GWAR. :D So who all did they kill on stage?

Crionics
03-17-2012, 05:16 AM
I'll be leaving for the Pittsburgh show in a few hours and it will be my first time seeing GWAR. :D So who all did they kill on stage?

Snooki was the only celebrity they killed on stage.

stylesclash516
03-17-2012, 05:25 AM
Snooki was the only celebrity they killed on stage.

Damn, I was hoping for some more (politicians, etc.) but Snooki should be fun.

street_burial
03-17-2012, 06:13 AM
:bouville::bouville::bouville::bouville::bouville: :bouville::bouville::bouville:

BloodoftheKings
03-17-2012, 08:27 AM

It's the same stage show as the last tour and I as remember from show reviews they're doing Snooki, the jagermonsta, some weird monster, a nazi doctor, the world maggot, and the same sawborg and bonesnapper stuff they've been doing the past few years.

bigguytoo9
03-17-2012, 05:26 PM
I saw Municipal Waste/Red Chord open for GWAR back in 06, glad to see MW back on the bill. Great sets from all the bands, wish this was coming to Van. GWAR is always a treat and a half.

Crionics
03-17-2012, 05:54 PM
Hmm, it seems like SetlistFM and LastFM copied my sets, but I could have sworn there were 2-3 GWAR songs I didn't recognize, so don't think of these online sets as the final 100%! If anyone has the complete GWAR or Ghoul setlists, it would be much appreciated.

Review coming tomorrow, been out all day.

BloodoftheKings
03-18-2012, 06:28 AM
Some guy who was at this show claims they also played Eighth Lock.

Crionics
03-18-2012, 06:36 AM
Some guy who was at this show claims they also played Eighth Lock.

I just looked this up, and I'm about 90% sure I remember hearing this.

BloodoftheKings
03-18-2012, 07:59 AM
I just looked this up, and I'm about 90% sure I remember hearing this.

Just heard from Jamison (the bass player) that this set is mostly accurate but they played Eighth Lock and they didn't play Come the Carnivore.

Crionics
03-18-2012, 08:26 AM
Just heard from Jamison (the bass player) that this set is mostly accurate but they played Eighth Lock and they didn't play Come the Carnivore.

My bad, thanks for clearing that up. So after these changes is the GWAR set 100% accurate or are we still missing maybe 1 or 2 songs?

DrPogo
03-18-2012, 05:32 PM
Nobody finds it badass that they're playing "The Road Behind"?

BloodoftheKings
03-18-2012, 05:34 PM
Nobody finds it badass that they're playing "The Road Behind"?

Of course I do. It's just not surprising cause they announced they're playing it a month ago.

BloodoftheKings
03-18-2012, 07:23 PM
A guy I know who went to this show is saying they might have played Womb With a View and they definitely played Tormentor.

Crionics
03-19-2012, 10:43 AM
Keep 'em coming.

powerslave_85
03-22-2012, 02:04 PM
Saw this tour last night, it was awesome. I'd never heard Ghoul before, but their set was awesome. 99% sure Municipal Waste's set was exactly the same as this one. GWAR's seemed pretty much the same, maybe in a slightly different order, but I'm not terribly familiar with their catalog.