PDA

View Full Version : Death To All Tour

street_burial
03-15-2012, 02:12 PM
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv219/Metaltim/January%202012/D2A.jpg

Sick Drummer Magazine and Perseverance Holdings Ltd. have announced the Death To All Tour 2012 in benefit of Sweet Relief. This five-city tour will feature a majority of DEATH's amazing musicians, as well as special guests. This tour is to celebrate the life and music of Chuck Schuldiner, as well as to raise awareness of Sweet Relief Musicians Fund – a charity that provides financial assistance to career musicians faced with illness, disability or age-related problems.

This tour will kick off in San Francisco, CA and work its way to Orlando, FL - stopping in Los Angeles, Chicago and New York along the way.

The drums will be handled by Gene Hoglan (Individual Thought Patterns/Symbolic) and Sean Reinert (Human). On bass will be Steve DiGiorgio (Human/Individual Thought Patterns) and Scott Clendenin (The Sound of Perseverance). Guitar duties will be shared by Paul Masvidal (Human), Shannon Hamm (The Sound of Perseverance) and Bobby Koelble (Symbolic).

To keep up with the tour details as they unfold and to find out about VIP or General Admission ticketing, send an email to: ticketing@deathtoall.info.

GarageMetal468
03-15-2012, 02:13 PM
:party:

MPF
03-15-2012, 02:15 PM
Badass!

But who's singing?

BloodoftheKings
03-15-2012, 02:17 PM
I would definitely see this. Curious to see who's singing though.

TonyD
03-15-2012, 02:24 PM
I'm there

sfhui
03-15-2012, 02:27 PM
Michael Starr

treghet
03-15-2012, 02:31 PM
Interesting. I'll probably end up going. But if the only old songs in the set are Pull the Plug and Zombie Ritual I will kill people.

MPF
03-15-2012, 02:33 PM
I would definitely see this. Curious to see who's singing though.

From reading other threads here. This whole tour is a conspiracy and the vocalist has already been decided before it was announced.

street_burial
03-15-2012, 02:36 PM
From reading other threads here. This whole tour is a conspiracy and the vocalist has already been decided before it was announced.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

anomynous
03-15-2012, 03:07 PM
I want to know who's singing before considering going

treghet
03-15-2012, 03:09 PM
If you're thinking about going, email them, because they put you on a mailing list and will send you the ticket info when they make it available. I don't think this is the sort of thing you would want to miss out on because you found out too late.

slapguitarer
03-15-2012, 03:16 PM
Sent 'em an email and stuff. I'll most likely go to this, but like everyone else, I wanna know who they got as a vocalist.

christopher
03-15-2012, 03:57 PM
I'd like to see Jeff from Possessed do the vocals :D

ravenheart
03-15-2012, 04:36 PM
I guess it was only a matter of time.

mankvill
03-15-2012, 04:49 PM
If almost all the money made on this tour doesn't go to charity, that's fucked up.

Seventhzealot
03-15-2012, 05:28 PM
Don't care too much about who's singing, will go anyway. I really hope the setlist is fair to the older albums too.

treghet
03-15-2012, 05:39 PM
I really hope the setlist is fair to the older albums too.

So do I, but I'm not expecting it. :( I would be in heaven if they played Leprosy or Left to Die though. What would be really awesome is if Chris Reifert came out and played a couple songs from Scream Bloody Gore with them.

slapguitarer
03-15-2012, 05:52 PM
I hope they cover the whole discography somewhat equally.

Seventhzealot
03-15-2012, 06:03 PM
So do I, but I'm not expecting it. :( I would be in heaven if they played Leprosy or Left to Die though. What would be really awesome is if Chris Reifert came out and played a couple songs from Scream Bloody Gore with them.

Yeah even something like Evil Dead or the title track would be quite welcome too. Like you, I don't expect it really but we can only hope I suppose.

brutal_descent
03-15-2012, 09:58 PM
Hopefully this hits SF while I'm in town!

girnny777
03-16-2012, 01:00 AM
No one from the first three albums?

Ya

Nah

Rocco44
03-16-2012, 01:07 AM
Totally on board with this.

GarageMetal468
03-16-2012, 06:38 AM
No one from the first three albums?

Ya

Nah

The last thing we need is Rick Rozz on there beating off his Floyd Rose and Bill Andrews fluttering on the bass pedals and getting off time. Depending on when this is, Autopsy may be doing shows so Chris Reifert can't make it.

llama lom
03-16-2012, 08:12 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to this no matter what. I mean, how often is this going to happen?

brutal_descent
03-16-2012, 10:36 AM
FUCK, the SF date is before I arrive. :mad:

DEATH TO ALL 2012 TOUR DATES:

6/22/2012 - The Regency Ballroom - San Francisco, CA

6/23/2012 - House of Blues - Los Angeles, CA

6/26/2012 - House of Blues - Chicago, IL

6/28/2012 - Irving Plaza - NYC, NY

6/30/2012 - The Beacham - Orlando, FL

* Shows Are All Ages

* Limited VIP Packages Will Be Available

To keep up with the tour details as they unfold, and to find out about VIP or General Admission ticketing, please send an email to: ticketing@deathtoall.info.

Additionally, you can keep your eye on the following websites for updates: www.DeathToAll.info, www.SickDrummerMagazine.com, www.facebook.com/DeathToAllTour and www.facebook.com/DeathOfficial.

treghet
03-16-2012, 10:56 AM
Sweet, I'm going to the LA show for sure. :rocker:

treghet
03-16-2012, 11:02 AM
Side note: I'm surprised Nat hasn't come in here to brag about how he saw Death back in the day.

bt11763
03-16-2012, 11:20 AM
:o

christopher
03-16-2012, 11:33 AM
God dammit!! This is the same day as Gnarmageddon!!

Seventhzealot
03-16-2012, 11:36 AM
Side note: I'm surprised Nat hasn't come in here to brag about how he saw Death back in the day.

True :lol:

treghet
03-16-2012, 11:59 AM
From the Death FB page:

a) Terry is out of the country with Obituary; b) John Hand was never in DEATH for more than a few weeks & didn't play on SBG; c) Kam Lee can fuck off; d) Rick may very well be a guest in Orlando; e) AUTOPSY may play SF (or even more); f) 20% is plenty considering the extremely ridiculous cost of puttin on this five days across America tour

and

Craig McIntyre: I am a lawyer for AUTOPSY, dude, and I can assure you Chris will be involved in some way.

BloodoftheKings
03-16-2012, 01:49 PM
6/28/2012 - Irving Plaza - NYC, NY

MY BERFDAY! :party:

sfhui
03-16-2012, 02:12 PM
god damn. it's the first day of my maiden trip

jd091
03-16-2012, 02:15 PM
6/26/2012 - House of Blues - Chicago, IL

Oooh. I'll see if I'm in Chicago for this. Maybe.

street_burial
03-16-2012, 02:32 PM
Kam Lee can fuck off

I get the fact that he was never in the real Death. But is there really a need for the "fuck off"? Maybe I just don't know the whole story.

slapguitarer
03-17-2012, 11:54 AM
I'll be at the SF date. And Autopsy there would be the tits! :rocker:

rjturtle9
03-17-2012, 01:24 PM
I'm glad that the members doing this are from the latter Death years. Those are my favorite albums. Now come on The Flesh and the Power it Holds.

christopher
03-17-2012, 01:51 PM
I'm glad that the members doing this are from the latter Death years. Those are my favorite albums. Now come on The Flesh and the Power it Holds.

I only like the first few albums. I need to hear me some Scream Bloody Gore! If Chris Reifert is a guest, then I'm sure I'll hear some good old songs :D

street_burial
03-19-2012, 01:41 PM
TICKET PRICING:

$28 General Admission (before show)
$32 General Admission (day of show)
$200 VIP Packages
*some venues may have additional ticketing options available

VIP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1 General Admission Ticket
1 DEATH LP (each show will be different)
1 Limited Edition Shirt
1 Patch
Pre-Show Buffet Dinner with members of DEATH
Sound Check Access (limited time)
Autograph and Photo Session
First Chance at Merchandise
Plus One More Special “Exclusive” Item!

anomynous
03-19-2012, 01:48 PM
That VIP package is actually pretty good for the money

kalfitegrdan
03-19-2012, 03:35 PM
Any information yet about when tickets go on sale?

Edit: To answer my question, from five minutes of googling, it doesn't look like it.

Seventhzealot
03-19-2012, 06:07 PM
Any information yet about when tickets go on sale?

Edit: To answer my question, from five minutes of googling, it doesn't look like it.

Did you email them? If yes, they'll add you to the list and mail you whenever tickets go on sale.

kalfitegrdan
03-19-2012, 06:24 PM
Did you email them? If yes, they'll add you to the list and mail you whenever tickets go on sale.

Yep. I just thought that they might be on sale somewhere because ticket prices were released.

Seventhzealot
03-19-2012, 06:44 PM
Not yet.

To keep up with the tour details as they unfold, and to find out where tickets can be purchased, keep your eye on the following websites: www.DeathToAll.info , www.facebook.com/DeathToAllTour and
www.facebook.com/DeathOfficial

Rocco44
03-19-2012, 11:40 PM
That VIP package is actually pretty good for the money

I was thinking the same thing although I probably won't get it. It would be cool to get some of my vinyl signed though.

Natrlhi
03-20-2012, 06:28 AM
But who's singing?That was the first question that came into my mind as well. (It kinda doesn't matter, but I'm just curious.)

...if the only old songs in the set are Pull the Plug and Zombie Ritual I will kill people.Ditto.

I would be in heaven if they played Leprosy or Left to Die though. What would be really awesome is if Chris Reifert came out and played a couple songs from Scream Bloody Gore with them.Can I get an "amen"?

Side note: I'm surprised Nat hasn't come in here to brag about how he saw Death back in the day.I haven't been around that much since the thread started, and I just read it for the first time - but now that you mention it:

I saw Death back in the day. Three fucking times. Suck it. :cool: :D

GarageMetal468
03-20-2012, 01:29 PM
The guy from Abysmal Dawn is one of the singers

http://www.sickdrummermagazine.com/index.php/news/latest-news/2375-death-to-all-tour-2012-announces-one-of-the-tour-vocalists-charles-elliott-of-abysmal-dawnbereft.html

MPF
03-20-2012, 01:38 PM
The guy from Abysmal Dawn is one of the singers

Charles Elliott. Really good guy too.

kalfitegrdan
03-20-2012, 02:29 PM
That seems weird. I figured that they'd get someone more "old school."

Seventhzealot
03-20-2012, 02:32 PM
Really good live. I don't mind this at all.

kalfitegrdan
03-20-2012, 02:35 PM
I've seen Abysmal Dawn twice and they didn't exactly blow me away, but they were still pretty damn good.

treghet
03-20-2012, 04:57 PM
That seems weird. I figured that they'd get someone more "old school."

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

And the reason I don't like Abysmal Dawn is because of his vocals. :hecho:

Seventhzealot
03-20-2012, 05:03 PM
OK - here is the FIRST of the guitarist/vocalists we've chosen for DEATH TO ALL: Charles Elliott from Abysmal Dawn. Not only is he our friend, but on a personal level he's a dedicated fan of Chuck...and that is what we were after - all of us. I hope everyone will; support this project, for the sake of the charity. :)

Eric Schuldiner from the official Death page. So seems like they wanted someone who was a fan of the legacy of Death rather than a famous old school name. Anyway he is just the first of a few more to be announced, I'd think.

slapguitarer
03-20-2012, 07:21 PM
I like the guy's vocals.

BloodoftheKings
03-20-2012, 07:36 PM
Eric Schuldiner from the official Death page. So seems like they wanted someone who was a fan of the legacy of Death rather than a famous old school name. Anyway he is just the first of a few more to be announced, I'd think.

Just checked out this band real quick to see what he sounds like. By the sound of his higher vocals I think he can do a pretty good job singing Death tunes.

anomynous
03-20-2012, 09:56 PM
I bet they'll get Stephen Kummerer to do some vocals (along with guitar) since he worships Death.

Also would partially support his comment for Obscura coming back to the US soon.

Northern_Shaman
03-21-2012, 12:10 AM
I bet they'll get Stephen Kummerer to do some vocals (along with guitar) since he worships Death.

Exactly my number 1 guess/hope for this as well. Would honestly be surprised if he's not chosen.

GarageMetal468
03-22-2012, 08:32 AM
And what do you know?

http://www.sickdrummermagazine.com/index.php/news/latest-news/2376-death-to-all-tour-2012-announces-the-second-tour-vocalists-steffen-kummerer-of-obscura.html

Seventhzealot
03-22-2012, 08:47 AM
And what do you know?

http://www.sickdrummermagazine.com/index.php/news/latest-news/2376-death-to-all-tour-2012-announces-the-second-tour-vocalists-steffen-kummerer-of-obscura.html

Yep, like a lot of people already mentioned here, wasn't surprised at that at all. The lad worships Chuck.

anomynous
03-22-2012, 09:10 AM
The Death to All fb page just confirmed that Steffen will be over here for a tour anyway.....

Yay Obscura

Natrlhi
03-22-2012, 09:19 AM
The Death to All fb page just confirmed that Steffen will be over here for a tour anyway........which hopefully is Summer Slaughter. If that's the case, I might actually go.

EDIT: Either way, it's fucking badass that Steffen is on this. Too bad the nearest date to me (Chicago) is on a Tuesday. That doesn't bode well at all for me attending, but who knows.

MPF
03-22-2012, 12:18 PM
Alright I'll let the cat out of the bag...

Steffen's doing this tour and Summer Slaughter. I've known since October. (Why the hell do you think I kept eluding to it all the damn time in the Summer Slaughter thread?)

Now that this is announced, the official Obscura announcement for summer Slaughter shouldn't be far off, hell even Sunday maybe.

treghet
03-22-2012, 12:20 PM

Steffen's doing this tour and Summer Slaughter. I've known since October. (Why the hell do you think I kept eluding to it all the damn time in the Summer Slaughter thread?)

Now that this is announced, the official Obscura announcement for summer Slaughter shouldn't be far off, hell even Sunday maybe.

dcmetal108
03-22-2012, 12:37 PM

hahaha admit you find it funny watching us all continuously talk about it knowing that you've known for a long time.

MPF
03-22-2012, 01:12 PM
hahaha admit you find it funny watching us all continuously talk about it knowing that you've known for a long time.

:lol:

It was hard for me not to say anything actually. I promised Hannes I wouldn't say a word. But yeah I knew about this Death tour (So sad it's not coming to Minnesota, there was talks of it) and Summer Slaughter. (Dates are not finalized yet, that's why there is no dates announced yet.)

On Monday and Tuesday during my apocalypse of band interviews (the Black Daliah Murder tour and Metal Alliance are playing in St. Paul on two consecutive nights) I'll try to find out any more information that I can.

EDIT, I just realized I should mention this. No I don't know who else is on the tour besides those that are announced and Obscura. Obscura was the first band asked to join Summer Slaughter that's how I knew about it back in October. There's only a couple more bands to be announced, I think.

Seventhzealot
03-22-2012, 01:55 PM

More than makes up for not being able to get Spawn of Possession. Fucking stoked now!

mastodon421
03-22-2012, 02:24 PM
Fuck yes at Obscura being on Summer Slaughter:party: I can now offically say that I like all 10 bands on the bill.

anomynous
03-22-2012, 02:30 PM
There can't be a couple more bands on SS.

It would be too short of sets, but either way

Obscura

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/brookproves/ca/images/a/a1/Awww_yeah.jpg

AnataFan4Life
03-22-2012, 02:44 PM
Looks like i'm definitely going to Summer Slaughter now! :rocker:

mastodon421
03-22-2012, 03:23 PM
I don't think there are any more bands. There were two TBA slots when they made the offical announcement on Monday and clearly those spots have been filled by Obscura and Cerebral Bore.

AnataFan4Life
03-22-2012, 03:35 PM
Just to back this up further, I noticed that Christian Muenzer liked the Summer Slaughter tour page.

MPF
03-22-2012, 04:35 PM
I don't think there are any more bands. There were two TBA slots when they made the offical announcement on Monday and clearly those spots have been filled by Obscura and Cerebral Bore.

That's what I meant. Although there might be one more band.

AnataFan4Life
03-23-2012, 06:44 AM
That's what I meant. Although there might be one more band.

11 bands? :confused:

kommie
03-23-2012, 07:05 AM
11, would that be more than Mayhem?

MPF
03-23-2012, 12:07 PM
Well like I said, I will hopefully find out Monday or Tuesday in amidst of the possible 11 bands I'm interviewing. I could be wrong about one more band.

Seventhzealot
03-23-2012, 03:02 PM
The DEATH To ALL TOUR 2012 is happy to announce ticket details and a sweepstakes. One lucky winner will receive 2 General Admission Tickets to ONE tour stop in the city of your choice - San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City or Orlando. Just visit our facebook page for the tour anytime after 4:30PM EST today and enter via the sweepstakes application on the page: http://www.facebook.com/DeathToAllTour/app_28134323652

http://www.sickdrummermagazine.com/index.php/news/latest-news/2377-death-to-all-2012-ticket-announcement-and-sweepstakes.html

treghet
03-23-2012, 04:55 PM
I get the fact that he was never in the real Death. But is there really a need for the "fuck off"? Maybe I just don't know the whole story.

Most likely for comments like this:

On the "Infernal Death" demo, things started to change a little bit. Chuck not only wrote the two songs 'Baptized In Blood' and 'Arch Angel', he also took over the vocals on those tracks... Was the response on them better than on your other songs or what caused the change that was about to come?
"Chuck wanted to be the center of attention... He couldn't stand it that all the little whores wanted to suck my cock and not his... So he wanted some of those sluts lusting for his boy sausage as well! So he decided to start singing... i don't know - you tell me who is the better vocalist, the original or the rip off?!"

After that you left DEATH - for what reasons?
"Chuck's ego was too big for the both of us!"

But you re-joined with Chuck a little later for a two months period again. Tell us more about that and why you left again at the end of '84, beginning of '85 to join MASSACRE.
"I did? How the fuck do you remember this shit... you must have a time portal that you look through every night that lets you see events from 16 years ago or something! I just remember leaving death cause Chuck was a real wanker and an asshole, and that was it... Later i relocated to Tampa, FL. and there i joined with massacre!"

What kind of vocal style did MASSACRE's original singer have? Was it already any similar to what you were doing at the time?
"He was a pussy faggot wimp singer like that poser shit anthrax singer!"

Why did he not work out? As far as I know, MASSACRE only played two shows with him, so...
"Cause he sucked hairy monkey balls and did vocals like a faggot girlyboy!"

And plenty more courtesy of this interview: http://www.voicesfromthedarkside.de/Interviews/KAM-LEE--6949.html

Seventhzealot
03-23-2012, 04:57 PM
Most likely for comments like this:

On the "Infernal Death" demo, things started to change a little bit. Chuck not only wrote the two songs 'Baptized In Blood' and 'Arch Angel', he also took over the vocals on those tracks... Was the response on them better than on your other songs or what caused the change that was about to come?
"Chuck wanted to be the center of attention... He couldn't stand it that all the little whores wanted to suck my cock and not his... So he wanted some of those sluts lusting for his boy sausage as well! So he decided to start singing... i don't know - you tell me who is the better vocalist, the original or the rip off?!"

After that you left DEATH - for what reasons?
"Chuck's ego was too big for the both of us!"

But you re-joined with Chuck a little later for a two months period again. Tell us more about that and why you left again at the end of '84, beginning of '85 to join MASSACRE.
"I did? How the fuck do you remember this shit... you must have a time portal that you look through every night that lets you see events from 16 years ago or something! I just remember leaving death cause Chuck was a real wanker and an asshole, and that was it... Later i relocated to Tampa, FL. and there i joined with massacre!"

What kind of vocal style did MASSACRE's original singer have? Was it already any similar to what you were doing at the time?
"He was a pussy faggot wimp singer like that poser shit anthrax singer!"

Why did he not work out? As far as I know, MASSACRE only played two shows with him, so...
"Cause he sucked hairy monkey balls and did vocals like a faggot girlyboy!"

And plenty more courtesy of this interview: http://www.voicesfromthedarkside.de/Interviews/KAM-LEE--6949.html

What a Motherpuncher.

anomynous
03-23-2012, 05:10 PM
Insulting Chuck & Joey Belladonna?

Cunt

slapguitarer
03-23-2012, 05:13 PM
So I went to the Death To All facebook page and didn't find a link to enter the sweepstakes...

Seventhzealot
03-23-2012, 05:15 PM
So I went to the Death To All facebook page and didn't find a link to enter the sweepstakes...

Extreme right under the message tab.

Seventhzealot
03-24-2012, 02:25 PM
From the Death to All tour fb page

MERCHANDISE UPDATE

We are currently talking with Travis Smith and Ed Repka, two of the former artist's for Death on new t-shirt designs.

*There will be 4-5 unique shirts that will only be sold on this tour and other types of merchandise limited to the tour as well. Included will be a Throw-back design (or 2)
*Additionally there will be a unique shirt design for each stop along the way that is only available in that city.
*We will have a limited amount of hand signed lithograph's of each design available for sale with a portion going to Sweet Relief.

These item's will never be available again and will not be available online...

Seventhzealot
03-25-2012, 05:22 PM
They'll be announcing the support band soon. Obscura maybe?

scream4icecream
03-27-2012, 09:51 AM
Even better:

http://www.sickdrummermagazine.com/index.php/news/latest-news/2380-death-to-all-tour-2012-announces-gorguts-as-direct-support.html

Seventhzealot
03-27-2012, 09:53 AM
Holy fuck, this is incredible :eek:

GarageMetal468
03-27-2012, 10:09 AM
OH MY GOD

masterguy49
03-27-2012, 10:27 AM
Holy fuck, this is incredible :eek:

NOT ON OUR FUCKING DATE MAN *rage*

:flame::flame::flame::flame:

Natrlhi
03-27-2012, 12:02 PM
Holy fuck, this is incredible :eek:Fuck. This is indeed incredible, but the chances of me going are about 0.000000000000000000000000000000001%

DAMMIT DAMMIT FUCKITY FUCK

treghet
03-27-2012, 12:13 PM
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIHTIUHUHSAUIFH Uiosdhfos

kalfitegrdan
03-27-2012, 12:39 PM
Even better:

http://www.sickdrummermagazine.com/index.php/news/latest-news/2380-death-to-all-tour-2012-announces-gorguts-as-direct-support.html

DSJAGSGEFDJACELEW!

:eek:.................:party:

OraclesofAgony
03-27-2012, 04:02 PM
FUCKIN GORGUTS :rocker:

Jochen
03-27-2012, 06:28 PM
Wow, I never expected Gorguts to be the opener. Awesome. Good for them, this will be a good way to get their name back out there, and give more people the chance to see them. If I remember correctly, they've only played 2-3 East coast shows since reforming.

jd091
03-27-2012, 07:23 PM
what is a gorguts

metallicbrian666
03-28-2012, 06:25 AM
I wasn't gonna go to this, but then Gorguts

larvtard
03-28-2012, 07:26 AM
what is a gorguts

some gay death metal band I think. they just scream and stuff

AnataFan4Life
03-28-2012, 07:29 AM
what is a gorguts

its some type of std i think

stylesclash516
03-28-2012, 07:42 AM
what is a gorguts

their a death metal band like black sabbath

jd091
03-28-2012, 07:55 AM
some gay death metal band I think. they just scream and stuff

its some type of std i think

k thnx :lol:

Epidemic Reign
03-28-2012, 08:15 AM

u mean like slipnot and soad?
kewl!

metallicbrian666
03-28-2012, 11:57 AM
wtf? Gorguts doesn't sound like any of those bands you fucking faggots. Slipknot and System of a Down's Syndrome are fucking hot topic pussy shit and black sabbath is for old people who arent heavy enough for death fucking metal

treghet
03-28-2012, 12:12 PM
wtf? Gorguts doesn't sound like any of those bands you fucking faggots. Slipknot and System of a Down's Syndrome are fucking hot topic pussy shit and black sabbath is for old people who arent heavy enough for death fucking metal

I don't know man... they sound pretty similar to me.

metallicbrian666
03-28-2012, 12:16 PM
then take the DICKS out of your ears

mankvill
03-28-2012, 12:43 PM
wait, did someone just say Gorguts DOESN'T sound like System/Slipknot?

Are we listening to the same band? I hear it.

metallicbrian666
03-28-2012, 01:05 PM
OH MY FUCKING GOD THEY DON'T SOUND ANYTHING LIKE THEM YOU STUPID FUCK SHUT YOUR FUCKING WHORE MOUTH BEFORE LUC LEMAY RIPS OFF YOUR DICK AND USES IT AS AN EFFECT ON THE NEW ALBUM WHILE YOU SIT SCREAMING LIKE A PUNK BITCH AND THEN COMES LIVIDITY

christopher
03-28-2012, 01:21 PM

mankvill
03-28-2012, 01:40 PM
OH MY FUCKING GOD THEY DON'T SOUND ANYTHING LIKE THEM YOU STUPID FUCK SHUT YOUR FUCKING WHORE MOUTH BEFORE LUC LEMAY RIPS OFF YOUR DICK AND USES IT AS AN EFFECT ON THE NEW ALBUM WHILE YOU SIT SCREAMING LIKE A PUNK BITCH AND THEN COMES LIVIDITY

dude whatever joey jordison can drum circles around fartbutts oh wait i mean goreguts :bliss:

mastodon421
03-28-2012, 01:52 PM
MetallicBrian apparently doesn't know what sarcasm is:lol:

MPF
03-28-2012, 01:53 PM
I'm 12 and what is this?

metallicbrian666
03-28-2012, 01:55 PM
Clearly it is I who cannot detect sarcasm via text ;)

dcmetal108
03-28-2012, 02:03 PM

All this screaming from you is hurting my ears! ;)

kalfitegrdan
03-28-2012, 04:10 PM
I'm 12 and what is this?

metallicbrian666
03-28-2012, 04:39 PM
If yall niggas gonna play the "naive music listener" troll then you best be prepared for the "learning disabled youtube commenter" troll.

But I guess yall just can't hang

idrinkwine732
03-29-2012, 06:11 AM
By far the funniest comment in this thread.

TheDragonaut
03-29-2012, 05:49 PM
Normally I just lurk, but I had to register to say that this is the funniest exchange I've ever seen on these forums.

kalfitegrdan
03-29-2012, 05:52 PM
If yall niggas gonna play the "naive music listener" troll then you best be prepared for the "learning disabled youtube commenter" troll.

But I guess yall just can't hang

Possibly one of the best comments that I've ever seen on this site. :lol: :lol:

So, apparently general admission tickets will be available online tomorrow...right?

treghet
03-29-2012, 09:32 PM
So, apparently general admission tickets will be available online tomorrow...right?

Yes. I already got mine though! :D There was a pre-sale for Citi card holders on Live Nation.

GarageMetal468
03-30-2012, 05:52 AM
By far the funniest comment in this thread.

I'm gonna have to agree

Seventhzealot
03-30-2012, 06:03 AM
What the fuck happened here? :lol:

Well I'm not sure where the fuck I'm going to be in June so I'm going to hold off from buying tickets for this until such a time when I'm sure about my whereabouts :D

EDIT: I really hope I'm not in Florida then, as Gorguts aren't coming here ;)

jd091
03-30-2012, 07:40 AM
I'm 12 and what is this?

larvtard
03-30-2012, 11:06 AM
7/1 in Atlanta with Atheist opening. Nice.

:barf: on Atheist though

anomynous
03-30-2012, 11:33 AM
Can't tell if serious

metallicbrian666
03-30-2012, 11:38 AM
What's wrong with Atheist? :confused:

Epidemic Reign
03-30-2012, 11:42 AM
What's wrong with Atheist? :confused:

It's Logan, who knows :lol:

anomynous
03-30-2012, 11:51 AM
I'd rather have Atheist than Gorguts IMO

Of course preferably both though

Seventhzealot
03-30-2012, 11:56 AM
Atheist probably aren't "emotional" enough.

OraclesofAgony
03-30-2012, 12:09 PM
Ticket purchased. :D

Seventhzealot
03-30-2012, 12:24 PM
Ticket purchased. :D

Wrong thread ;)

brutal_descent
03-30-2012, 12:25 PM

metallicbrian666
03-30-2012, 04:16 PM
"I can't drink heavily and talk about how depressed I am on the internet to THIS"

masterguy49
03-30-2012, 04:21 PM

Gotta admit, Logan, he got you good.

slapguitarer
03-30-2012, 04:34 PM
I'd rather have Atheist than Gorguts IMO

Yup

treghet
03-30-2012, 04:39 PM
Gorguts hasn't been to California since they were touring for From Wisdom to Hate around 2001, so I'm glad we're getting them instead of Atheist, who I just saw last year.

greenReaper
03-30-2012, 05:03 PM
7/1 in Atlanta with Atheist opening. Nice.

:barf: on Atheist though

Where did you find that they're gonna be in Atlanta???

treghet
03-30-2012, 05:09 PM
Where did you find that they're gonna be in Atlanta???

Possibly from this: http://forum.atlantametal.net/viewtopic.php?t=4974&view=previous&sid=0ce4d970307c048f6dae4f1f387733a4

greenReaper
03-30-2012, 05:17 PM
Damn that would piss me off. I already bought Orlando tickets and I've seen Atheist 3 times over the past year. And I live in Atlanta.:hmm:

Seventhzealot
03-30-2012, 06:11 PM
Going to announce some news on Monday. Hoping for another support band.

metallicbrian666
03-30-2012, 07:37 PM
Going to announce some news on Monday. Hoping for another support band.
Watch it be Gorguts dropping just because I bought a ticket lol

schwenger
03-30-2012, 08:32 PM
Atheist is terrible live nowadays. They were beyond washed up @ MDF 2009.

Gorguts is still amazing live. I caught them in NYC with Portal and MDF 2010 and they blew me away both times, except for the sound problems @ MDF.

Only going for Gorguts, lol.

brutal_descent
03-31-2012, 12:49 AM
Atheist are more talented than Gorguts, but I don't like 'em much. Gorguts all the way!

OraclesofAgony
03-31-2012, 12:53 AM
Gorguts hasn't been to California since they were touring for From Wisdom to Hate around 2001, so I'm glad we're getting them instead of Atheist, who I just saw last year.

Ditto.

TonyD
03-31-2012, 11:04 AM
Just looking at tickets, convenience fees for 2 come out to $19, and if you want physical tickets mailed instead of print at home it's an extra $5. Kind of sick that promoters are still cashing in on a benefit show when that extra money could be going toward the cause.
:2cents:

natureboy
04-02-2012, 07:18 AM
Sorry if already posted but this show is coming to Dallas on 7/3:

http://www.houseofblues.com/tickets/eventdetail.php?eventid=74209

GarageMetal468
04-02-2012, 08:25 AM
ATHEIST!!!!! :rocker:

Edit: FUCK theyre only playing Atlanta, Dallas and Orlando :bouville:

http://www.sickdrummermagazine.com/index.php/news/latest-news/2381-death-to-all-tour-2012-announces-atheist-plus-atlanta-a-dallas-dates.html

kalfitegrdan
04-03-2012, 05:56 AM
Apparently Morta Skuld is also playing on the Chicago date.

InFlamesOfBirchmen
04-05-2012, 05:38 AM
Ouch. The tickets in Atlanta come out to be $35 after fees.

hiddenzombie013
04-05-2012, 06:40 AM
I'm a bit out of the loop and maybe you guys could help. I've heard a lot about Death, but I've never listened to them before. What's a good place to start (same for Atheist)? Since this is coming to Orlando, and these kind of shows never come down here, I feel like I should go. But I only want to go if I end up enjoying the band obviously.

scream4icecream
04-05-2012, 07:01 AM
I'm a bit out of the loop and maybe you guys could help. I've heard a lot about Death, but I've never listened to them before. What's a good place to start (same for Atheist)? Since this is coming to Orlando, and these kind of shows never come down here, I feel like I should go. But I only want to go if I end up enjoying the band obviously.

For Death, i'd say you should start with the album "Symbolic", but that's only because it's my favorite one. Everything they've put out is at least great, so anything that gets suggested to you is a good answer.

I don't know too much about Athiest, I have their discography but have never really given it much attention besides "Piece of Time" which is solid IMO

GarageMetal468
04-05-2012, 07:03 AM

Death - Symbolic, Leprosy, Human
Gorguts - The Erosion of Sanity, Considered Dead, Obscura (if you want a real mind fuck)
Atheist - Unquestionable Presence, Piece of Time

masterguy49
04-05-2012, 07:33 AM
ATHEIST!!!!! :rocker:

Edit: FUCK theyre only playing Atlanta, Dallas and Orlando :bouville:

http://www.sickdrummermagazine.com/index.php/news/latest-news/2381-death-to-all-tour-2012-announces-atheist-plus-atlanta-a-dallas-dates.html

Yeah but we don't get Gorguts :hmm:

coltongsmith
04-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Gorguts > Atheist

Sepultura69
04-09-2012, 07:48 PM

God Dammit. I was stuck in line outside the Glasshouse while you were watching Athiest. :( :bouville:

metallicbrian666
04-10-2012, 05:19 AM
Gorguts > Atheist
x1000

treghet
05-27-2012, 09:59 PM
From the FB page:

"TO SAVE THE 'DEATH TO ALL' ATLANTA & DALLAS SHOWS: there is only one way that these two shows can be saved over this Memorial Day long weekend - a mass amount of tix need to be sold. Right away. Before Tuesday. If not, I am told the shows are history. I am very sorry it all depends upon 'in advance' sales, but this isn't my choice or decision. Guys, I am sorry for this - but it depends on logistics. Tix must be sold in order to justify the trips by so many musicians & crew. Spread the word to fans who don't follow this fb page. ERIC"

:wtf:

Onioner
05-27-2012, 11:29 PM
From the FB page:

"TO SAVE THE 'DEATH TO ALL' ATLANTA & DALLAS SHOWS: there is only one way that these two shows can be saved over this Memorial Day long weekend - a mass amount of tix need to be sold. Right away. Before Tuesday. If not, I am told the shows are history. I am very sorry it all depends upon 'in advance' sales, but this isn't my choice or decision. Guys, I am sorry for this - but it depends on logistics. Tix must be sold in order to justify the trips by so many musicians & crew. Spread the word to fans who don't follow this fb page. ERIC"

Shit, I'd be willing to bet that the SF show may be in similar danger as well. The Overkill show last month at the same venue, the Regency Ballroom, was cancelled the night before the show due to low advance sales.

Sepultura69
05-27-2012, 11:43 PM
From the FB page:

So let me get this straight. So if ticket sales turn into a big flop...does this mean the hollywood show with Gorguts is cancelled as well???? Or just the atlanta and dallas show??? :confused: :confused::hecho:

treghet
05-27-2012, 11:45 PM
So let me get this straight. So if ticket sales turn into a big flop...does this mean the hollywood show with Gorguts is cancelled as well???? Or just the atlanta and dallas show??? :confused: :confused::hecho:

He said all the other dates are selling fine, it's only the Atlanta and Dallas shows that are in danger of being cancelled.

Sepultura69
05-27-2012, 11:51 PM
He said all the other dates are selling fine, it's only the Atlanta and Dallas shows that are in danger of being cancelled.

ah good, then i'm not bummed, sorry to sound like a dick. ;) :D:bliss:

OraclesofAgony
05-28-2012, 12:33 AM
I bought my ticket for the Hollywood show as soon as tickets were available. I'm shocked that there's dates that are in danger of being cancelled.

rjturtle9
05-28-2012, 12:35 AM
I still have yet to purchased my tickets to the Hollywood show. Someone buy me a ticket please I will pay you back!!!

InFlamesOfBirchmen
05-28-2012, 05:37 AM
Ugh! Ive been torn about going to the Atlanta show. I'm kind of skeptical about buying tickets now, as I don't have a lot of expendable income. I don't know any Death material (suggestions are welcome), but I understand the significance of the band.

TonyD
05-28-2012, 09:44 AM
I haven't got my tickets yet but I'm definitely going... glad SF isn't in that position.

anomynous
05-28-2012, 09:48 AM
Love it. The two cities that whined to get added to the tour aren't even buying tickets.

treghet
05-28-2012, 09:59 AM
Ugh! Ive been torn about going to the Atlanta show. I'm kind of skeptical about buying tickets now, as I don't have a lot of expendable income. I don't know any Death material (suggestions are welcome), but I understand the significance of the band.

Well I guess we'll find out what happens tomorrow.

If you like progressive metal then I recommend Symbolic. If you like old school death metal then check out Leprosy. All of the albums are great, but those are my two favorites and they represent both sides of the band well.

greenReaper
05-28-2012, 03:28 PM
Love it. The two cities that whined to get added to the tour aren't even buying tickets.

To be fair, a lot of us already planned trips elsewhere being that there was no hint there would be other dates added upon the initial announcement. I, along with 3 others, already bought tickets to Tampa and have a roadtrip planned even though I live in Atlanta, and I know people from TN doing the same thing. Ticket sales may have been better had we known earlier...

InFlamesOfBirchmen
05-29-2012, 03:12 PM
I just got an e-mail reminding me of the event, so it must still be on in Atlanta. I'm a bit surprised that they didn't lower ticket prices, though.

rjturtle9
05-29-2012, 04:03 PM
All you facebook guys out there, please vote DTA7! He's a good friend of mine, and he could really use this! It only takes a few seconds!Thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/questions/372158792841589/

detuned
06-18-2012, 07:53 AM
dallas "postponed"

http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/06/18/at-least-one-death-to-all-date-postponed-will-more-follow/

dcmetal108
06-18-2012, 07:55 AM
Well I forsee the tour being pushed back

slapguitarer
06-18-2012, 09:19 AM
Hopefully this doesn't happen to SF

treghet
06-18-2012, 01:01 PM
Well I forsee the tour being pushed back

Why would they reschedule all of the dates just because the Dallas one didn't sell well? That would piss off a ton of people and cause major headaches for themselves.

brutal_descent
06-18-2012, 02:05 PM
Atlanta postponed.

anomynous
06-18-2012, 02:15 PM
yes, "postponed"

detuned
06-19-2012, 07:38 AM
It is with regret that we have to postpone the Atlanta and Dallas dates for Death To All 2012, but there is a good side. Many things have led us to this point including very low ticket sales, issues with opening bands being available and several other factors. We are very sorry to all of the Death fans this has caused an inconvenience and wish things could have been different. We did everything in our power to avoid this situation, but in the end the choice had to be made. The good news is that we are working to re-schedule these dates for early next year, and if possible, add more dates surrounding them in new cities! Please hold on to your tickets, as they will be honored.
http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/06/19/boner-killer-alert-now-the-death-to-all-show-in-atlanta-is-postponed-too/

dcmetal108
06-19-2012, 07:51 AM
http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/06/19/boner-killer-alert-now-the-death-to-all-show-in-atlanta-is-postponed-too/

That is quite a large gap for a postponed show.

detuned
06-19-2012, 08:37 AM
i reckon they need a fair amount of time to sync so many peoples availability again

Fates Guardian
06-19-2012, 05:58 PM
Sorry, but this is fucking stupid. There are still two weeks before these shows, and they're jumping the gun like this? I hadn't bought my ticket yet, but I was certainly going to go to the Atlanta show. I'm sure a lot of other people were in the same boat. I mean, not everyone buys tickets to concerts as soon as they're announced.

detuned
06-19-2012, 06:51 PM
its not stupid at all. a tour like this surely costs a lot of money to mount (flying in all the participants, and then maybe flying to the shows themselves? hard to say with the spacing of the remaining dates), and if the ticket sales arent anywhere near enough to just even cover costs, then its stupid to go through with it and just hope that walkup sales the night of dwarfs advance sales. which doesnt really happen.

RampinUp46
06-19-2012, 07:30 PM
“It is with regret that we have to postpone the Atlanta and Dallas dates for Death To All 2012, but there is a good side. Many things have led us to this point including very low ticket sales, issues with opening bands being available and several other factors. We are very sorry to all of the Death fans this has caused an inconvenience and wish things could have been different. We did everything in our power to avoid this situation, but in the end the choice had to be made. The good news is that we are working to re-schedule these dates for early next year, and if possible, add more dates surrounding them in new cities! Please hold on to your tickets, as they will be honored.”

...Wow.

I'm actually really fucking glad this happened, since I wasn't going to get any money for a ticket or a ride in time for July 3rd.

Sucks that this happened, of course, but hey, now I don't have to choose between this and Dream Theater. :D

Fates Guardian
06-19-2012, 08:28 PM
its not stupid at all. a tour like this surely costs a lot of money to mount (flying in all the participants, and then maybe flying to the shows themselves? hard to say with the spacing of the remaining dates), and if the ticket sales arent anywhere near enough to just even cover costs, then its stupid to go through with it and just hope that walkup sales the night of dwarfs advance sales. which doesnt really happen.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm just disappointed as hell by this. It's cool if they reschedule it for next year, but I don't know where I'll be by then, so I was hoping this wouldn't fall through. Oh well... still have Maiden this weekend!

treghet
06-19-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm surprised they weren't able to move the shows to smaller venues. Two weeks is short notice, but there really weren't any places around that could book the shows? It just seems weird to have two dates rescheduled for a half a year away when it's a special tour like this. They might as well turn it into a second leg with a few more dates, or maybe bring it to Europe.

detuned
06-20-2012, 04:12 AM
smaller venues would bring down the overall cost for sure, but probably still not enough to make up for the lack of sales and warrant the travel costs to those dates. says right in the statement they could add more shows if possible, so i would hope that not only do these shows get rescheduled in more appropriate venues, but that any added dates are concentrated to the south to lower travel expenses.

scrunt
09-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Well this is interesting...

https://www.facebook.com/DeathOfficial

https://www.facebook.com/DeathToAllTour

TO ALL DTA VIP TICKET HOLDERS: unfortunately, talks have broken down between us and the two Sick Drummer guys who organized the tour, and it doesn't look like there shall be a CD. There was never going to be an LP - that was a mistake in the first place - but the CD has been an issue that remained up in the air, barely getting off the drawing board. Now it looks like they can't fulfill that commitment to all of you. So what should y'all do? If you feel a partial refund is in order, I would encourage you to write to them at ian@sickdrummermagazine.com to work it out. ERIC

Death (Official) I know what you mean - we all had a great experience. The trouble is whether or not your $200 actually went to a 'cause'...know what I mean? E

Death (Official) Everything about the entire tour is bound to come out, sooner or later. For now I am doing my best to keep my lips closed - it is fucking very difficult for me...I want so badly to tell all...a story to tell. The events themselves were great - but that was down to the coolness of all the musicians & the vibe coming from the songs they were playing. ;) E

anomynous
09-05-2012, 07:22 PM
So in short, it was a scam

treghet
09-08-2012, 09:56 AM
http://gunshyassassin.com/news/exclusive-eric-greif-confirms-death-to-all-turmoil/

"On September 3, Gun Shy Assassin was the only site to report about the mounting tensions between the Death camp and the organizers of the Death To All Tour.

In short, Greif was booted as an administrator for the tour’s Facebook page, after trying to respond to complaints from several fans wondering when their various VIP merch orders would be filled.

Since our report, we’ve heard a number of unconfirmed rumors about musicians on the tour not getting paid, and that refunds for cancelled shows have not been provided to ticket holders.

Yesterday, Greif confirmed exclusively to GSA that, indeed, there have been some “very horrific matters” that have come to light recently regarding the Death To All Tour, and that numerous promises were not kept.

From what we understand, Sick Drummer Magazine — the organizers of the tour — is responsible for all of the turmoil.

Greif promised yesterday that he will be going on the record exclusively with Gun Shy Assassin in the very near future to discuss the situation, and provide full details of Sick Drummer magazine’s involvement.

Stay tuned for more details.

On September 3, we reported that Greif took to Facebook, writing, “Hmmm… I have been removed as an admin for the DEATH TO ALL Facebook page. Perhaps because I have mentioned on there that folks should write to the two Sick Drummer Magazine guys (who organized the tour) for refunds or to inquire about merch? This leads me to some interesting observations…”

We will be keeping you posted on Facebook, too. Follow us."

Onioner
09-08-2012, 11:55 AM
This really is a shame, the show itself was probably one of my favorite concerts ever. This is one of the few times when I think a lawsuit would actually be a good idea if the winnings would be donated to Sweet Relief.

anomynous
09-08-2012, 11:56 AM
Hopefully Sick Drummer tanks as a result of this

smearCampaign
09-08-2012, 01:11 PM
That sucks. I was able to get a refund from Ticketmaster for my Dallas ticket.

scrunt
09-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Kelly Shaefer posted on Facebook 2 hours ago that he still hasn't been paid so fuck only knows what the deal is. Hopefully everything gets taken care of for everyone involved.

Sick Drummers statement.

We can assure you that everyone on the tour has received full or partial payment and we have entered into individual agreements to resolve all payments remaining. As far as Sweet Relief is concerned, they will receive the full amount that was originally pledged, based on the agreement we have in place with them. We are the only ones to walk away from this tour making nothing and that's fine with us. We lost money on the tour and to imply otherwise is simply false.

http://www.sickdrummermagazine.com/index.php/news/latest-news/2407-the-current-situation-surrounding-the-death-to-all-tour.html

RampinUp46
09-11-2012, 06:31 PM
From the Death (Official) Facebook page:

OK - I guess I shall now do a press release of my own on what actually happened with Sick Drummer Magazine and the DEATH TO ALL Tour (tomorrow). Stuff like the fact they never gave the charity Sweet Relief ONE PENNY, despite claiming that 20% of ticket sales & merch would go straight to Sweet Relief - they owe close to $30K and think a promise to pay somehow puts them in the clear! Or that they gave a bit of cash to the musicians and then handed them all bouncing checks in Orlando. Or that they never paid a nickel to us (the Schuldiners). Or that they haven't given ten cents to the booking agency. Oh, and they owe the crew money, too. They refused to relinquish their 'claim' on the name DEATH TO ALL. How mega pathetic - and all in Chuck's name. This has been an awful time. :( ERIC

anomynous
09-12-2012, 08:15 AM
Now, here’s Greif’s full response:

“It is with profound regret that I must clarify the reality of the Death To All Tour, now that rumors are in full swing and Sick Drummer Magazine has issued a statement at their zine. First, I must thank the musicians and crew for making this such a wondrous experience for the fans. The Schuldiners & I were tremendously proud of how much Chuck’s spirit was captured by these nine seasoned pros on stage. What events these five shows were! So it should be clear that, on the surface, Death To All was an awesome experience for me as a fan, as the former manager of Death, and as the person legally entrusted with guarding Chuck’s legacy.

“I was approached by Anton Hefele of Grind Percussion LLC (who go by the business name Sick Drummer Magazine) with the enticing premise of he & his partner Ian Macdonald organizing such an historic tour, and I was asked to designate the charity of our choice. The Schuldiners & I endorse Sweet Relief (sweetrelief.org), so that was simple. I was assured by others whom I trusted that Sick Drummer was a legit organization and could pull the tour off. In fact, they themselves stated clearly that they had all contingencies sorted out to handle any & all tour outcomes, like any legit folks in the metal music business would. They guaranteed musician & crew salaries, worked the gig bookings out with The Pantheon Agency, and after some wrangling did a licensing contract with us at Perseverance Holdings Ltd. that would see compensation going to the Schuldiner family for the use of Chuck’s songs & the prestige of the Death name & logo. The biggest commitment they made, however, was that 20% of every ticket and merch item sold would go straight to Sweet Relief. This was the crux of why we’d allow this tour to happen under Chuck’s name.

“I trusted in these two guys from Sick Drummer Magazine. So did Jane Schuldiner, Beth Schuldiner and Chris Steele. So did the musicians. So did the Death fans. After rocky negotiations produced an 11th hour contract, including their cancelling of shows in Atlanta and Dallas (that they had added after the first five), we still gave them the benefit of the doubt. I was on the entire tour and witnessed first hand the organizational confusion and the financial incompetence, as did every musician. Clearly I knew there was no way they would be able to afford all of what they were obligated to pay, even despite sold out venues and purchased merch flying out the door. The sharp pain of worry in my gut was only eased by the thought that they had promised they could handle any outcome. I was wrong.

“I discovered within a month of the tour finishing that each musician, beyond a bit of cash given during the five dates, was handed a worthless check in Orlando, signifying most of their pay. I found that the same applied to the crew. Perseverance Holdings Ltd. was unpaid. The booking agency was unpaid. Worst of all: Sweet Relief didn’t get a single penny of the supposed ‘20% off the top’ that Sick Drummer had been touting.

“I had to break the news to the Schuldiners of the diabolical circumstances, and they were crushed. Still, I tried to keep this from the public. I went back & forth with Ian Macdonald who seemed to throw his hands in the air in a mea culpa of ‘we didn’t mean it, dude — we’re just shitty businessmen.’ All told, I reckon they currently owe around $100,000 to everyone, including the charity.

“Fans also started writing to us en masse to complain about missing merch and costly VIP tickets never refunded. When I started writing on the Death To All Facebook page that they should press Sick Drummer for refunds, I was suddenly removed from the page as an admin. Yes indeed Sick Drummer cobbled together promissory notes to give to everyone, whilst at the same time pleading with the musicians not to take any legal action. They even agreed that they’d never again undertake anything related to Chuck or Death…but, for whatever reason, they refused to relinquish a claim to the tour name ‘Death To All,’ which added insult to injury. But by then I was just numb.

“I want to apologize to everyone for having to write such a detailed statement so that the rumors can be put to rest. Some of you might say that none of this matters because the shows were cool and you had a killer time. But promises made are promises meant to be kept, especially contractual ones. Chuck’s name was used. The charity was meant to receive immediate cash. I have never insinuated that either Anton or Ian are crooks, but the truth of the matter is that my trust in these two guys has let a lot of folks down, and for that I am full of regret. We would like to see Death To All happen again, perhaps in different parts of the world, and next time this kind of financial fiasco will not happen on my watch.”

christopher
09-12-2012, 09:24 AM
Damn, that's a shame.

Rocco44
09-12-2012, 09:52 AM
Sucks that this happened even with sold out shows and good merch sales. After reading both sides it looks as though the sick drummer guys had good intentions but underestimated the cost of putting on such a big tour like this. They probably would have broken even but the 20% to sweet relief and vip merch fuck ups is what is killing them. Hopefully they make good on their promises to everyone even though they will be taking a loss due to their mistakes.

I do give them props for making this happen as the show was great for everyone that attended.

treghet
09-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Wow, the whole situation is just pathetic. It's sad that it had to end this way. I think it's safe to say that the Atlanta and Dallas shows are never going to happen, but maybe there's still a chance of the tour going to Europe if someone else organizes it. Who knows though. I'm thankful I got to see this, and like Onioner said, this was one of my favorite concerts ever. Hopefully more people will be able to experience it if all this gets sorted out.

W0unds
01-19-2013, 06:59 AM
This image was just posted on Death's Facebook:

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/304936_468105056580295_2090111908_n.jpg

Looks like there will be another shot at this, hopefully it turns out better than the 2012 one (in terms of the organizers/payments).

John The Drummer
01-19-2013, 07:50 AM
SEATTLE AND/OR PORTLAND PLZ

Ommie
01-19-2013, 08:20 AM
Does anybody know if this will be in Europe or NA?

mankvill
01-19-2013, 08:25 AM
Does anybody know if this will be in Europe or NA?

Theyre doing a euro fest, I think Tuska

anomynous
01-19-2013, 08:35 AM
All different cities please.

IE St. Louis (no shot) or KC (realistic)

Natrlhi
01-19-2013, 10:09 AM
Ummm...quick question: if the organizers were dicks and screwed the musicians over on the first run, who are they gonna get to play this?

brutal_descent
01-19-2013, 10:24 AM
Theyre doing a euro fest, I think Tuska

i wish asshole

neurotic deathfest in holland

RampinUp46
01-19-2013, 10:37 AM
Ummm...quick question: if the organizers were dicks and screwed the musicians over on the first run, who are they gonna get to play this?

They aren't using the original organizers, so they'll probably get a few people to come back.

kalfitegrdan
01-19-2013, 11:49 AM
Wasn't it the sponsors or something that screwed everyone over? That Sick Drummer Magazine or whatever.