PDA

View Full Version : Iced Earth -- Washington, DC -- March 13th, 2012

tenchimyo
03-14-2012, 08:58 AM
Iced Earth played 930 club with Warbringer. We got there a little after Warbringer came on, so whatever they played for the first 10 or so minutes I don't know

review later, but here are the setlists- I am not that familiar with Warbringer, having only their new album. Iced Earth played BURNING TIMES as a bonus (didn't see that on any other setlists for this tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Iced Earth sounded GREAT. Pretty smallish crowd, the bottom of the 930 club would be pretty full if the scattered people on the balcony came down.

They played Long Live Rock n Roll on the PA, possibly cause someone saw my Rainbow shirt (or so I'd like to think?)

Warbringer

(?missed anything before )
Shoot to kill
Future ages gone
Shattered Like Glass
Demonic Ecstasy
(an Old one?)
Total war
Senseless life
Living in a whirlwind
Combat shock

Iced Earth

Dystopia
Angel's Holocaust
Slave to the Dark
V
Stand Alone
When the Night Falls
Dark City
Damien
Anthem
Declaration Day
Days of Rage
Watching Over Me
Dante's Inferno
Iced Earth
BURNING TIMES

street_burial
03-14-2012, 09:03 AM
I regret not buying my ticket for it when they first went on sale :bouville::bouville::bouville:

tenchimyo
03-14-2012, 09:04 AM
I regret not buying my ticket for it when they first went on sale

Why? There was plenty of room there for walk-ups

street_burial
03-14-2012, 09:53 AM
Why? There was plenty of room there for walk-ups

didnt have the money to go buy one last night

tenchimyo
03-14-2012, 10:00 AM
didnt have the money to go buy one last night

OH

damn. Sorry man :( will try not to rave too much about it.

street_burial
03-14-2012, 10:03 AM
OH

damn. Sorry man :( will try not to rave too much about it.

It's cool. I tried to win tickets from DCheavymetal.com but was unsuccessful. Oh well. Iced Earth wasn't playing End Of Innocence and I've seen Warbringer 4 times so it's not a huge loss.

Sanitarium78
03-14-2012, 11:43 AM
I'm seeing this tonight and very much looking forward to it. It's nice to see them add Burning Times in as the closer. Hopefully we get that tonight and maybe another set addition:D

They've played Burning Times a few times on this leg of the tour but it seems like they've been giving it a rest at shows for the most part. I know it's usually a regular for them. I've heard they play the song at soundcheck though.

tenchimyo
03-14-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm seeing this tonight and very much looking forward to it. It's nice to see them add Burning Times in as the closer. Hopefully we get that tonight and maybe another set addition:D

well def post a report as to what they play (or DONT)