4/23 Indianapolis, IN
4/24 Covington, KY
4/25 Columbus, OH
4/26 Lansing, MI
4/27 Iowa City, IA
4/28 Rockford, IL

ShatteredFlame
03-06-2012, 08:29 AM
Damn I knew Defeater was going to play Long Island but I never would've guessed Touche Amore would be with them. Either way there's no possible way I could go to this :(.

jd091
03-06-2012, 09:12 AM
Goddammit. Could care less about Defeater, but I've had to miss Touché multiple times now.

larvtard
03-06-2012, 09:41 AM
FUCKING NEW HAMPSHIRE GODFUCKINGDAMMIT

Nah, but I could totally make the Amityville date. 1) I only have one class on Thursday, and it's in the morning; 2) My aunt + uncle live in Massapequa (which google maps says is only 6 min away :party:). It's ironic because I wanted to go down to New york to see NIlE/TBDM that night but it'd be so much more convenient if I didn't leave the island. Plus, Touche Amore > Nile; 3) We hae the next day off because everybody skips their classes to smoke :lol:

ShatteredFlame
03-06-2012, 09:55 AM
The LI date also has Code Orange Kids and Birds In Row. Goddamit CT gets a headlining COK date with BIR as support :(.

Crionics
03-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Whoa, a show in Harrisonburg.

bt11763
03-06-2012, 11:20 AM
weirdest venue, but i guess i'm gonna buy tickets today :S

ShatteredFlame
03-06-2012, 12:05 PM
Honestly I think I'm going to crack and go to this, it's just too good to skip. Then the next day is 4/20 with my radio station and Bomb the Music Industry! and Titus Andronictus and a house party after, day after is Record Store Day, and the Sunday my friends book a house show of metal bands from CT and I might just go see Refused that night. It's just an incredible weekend.

EDIT: wow I also realize that I may just go to Into It. Over It. and The World Is a Beautiful Place... the day before the TA show in CT :)

larvtard
03-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Fuck...as much as I wanted to see Revocation and Cannabis Corpse in either Boston or Montreal, I honestly think I will also make a weekend out of this and stay at my aunt and uncle's house. Touche on Thursday, Andrew Jackson Jihad on Friday, and Refused on Sunday. I would rather see those three bands than just Revo and Cannabis Corpse :lol: This is just what I need right now :party: and I couldn't give a rat's ass about staying at UVM on 4/20 :tp:

dcmetal108
03-06-2012, 12:33 PM
Rockford is like a 4 hour drive. Too far.

ShatteredFlame
03-06-2012, 12:41 PM
Fuck...as much as I wanted to see Revocation and Cannabis Corpse in either Boston or Montreal, I honestly think I will also make a weekend out of this and stay at my aunt and uncle's house. Touche on Thursday, Andrew Jackson Jihad on Friday, and Refused on Sunday. I would rather see those three bands than just Revo and Cannabis Corpse :lol: This is just what I need right now :party: and I couldn't give a rat's ass about staying at UVM on 4/20 :tp:

Be sure to buy your ticket in 20 minutes because it will sell out. http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=4409435

larvtard
03-06-2012, 01:03 PM
Be sure to buy your ticket in 20 minutes because it will sell out. http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=4409435

Done :party: thanks man!

street_burial
03-06-2012, 02:10 PM
4/21 Harrisonburg, VA

fuck :bouville: too far

kalfitegrdan
03-06-2012, 07:32 PM
Rockford is like a 4 hour drive. Too far.

4 hours? Really? Chicago is only like an hour and fifteen minute drive from me and I live about forty five minutes from Rockford.

bt11763
03-06-2012, 09:56 PM
Honestly I think I'm going to crack and go to this, it's just too good to skip. Then the next day is 4/20 with my radio station and Bomb the Music Industry! and Titus Andronictus and a house party after, day after is Record Store Day, and the Sunday my friends book a house show of metal bands from CT and I might just go see Refused that night. It's just an incredible weekend.

EDIT: wow I also realize that I may just go to Into It. Over It. and The World Is a Beautiful Place... the day before the TA show in CT :)

the world is are awesome live, played my school with laura stevenson last semester. same with touche and code orange. i ended up getting tickets. should be rad. The weird thing is it will be my third time seeing Touche and my first time paying for the show :lol:

dcmetal108
03-07-2012, 02:18 PM
4 hours? Really? Chicago is only like an hour and fifteen minute drive from me and I live about forty five minutes from Rockford.

Well I live near Allstate Arena and I know to get to the amplitheater type venue in Rockford is close to 3 and a half hours.

ShatteredFlame
03-07-2012, 02:26 PM
the world is are awesome live, played my school with laura stevenson last semester. same with touche and code orange. i ended up getting tickets. should be rad. The weird thing is it will be my third time seeing Touche and my first time paying for the show :lol:

Yeah I seen The World Is live and they made me a fan. Laura Stevenson also played my school last semester, but I wish I went to a school that books touche amore and code orange kids.

bt11763
03-07-2012, 09:20 PM
Yeah I seen The World Is live and they made me a fan. Laura Stevenson also played my school last semester, but I wish I went to a school that books touche amore and code orange kids.

I also saw Kvelertak and Zoroaster at my school for free last semester 8) and Cam'ron and Bomb the Music Industry! last semester hahaha

jd091
03-07-2012, 09:55 PM
I also saw Kvelertak and Zoroaster at my school for free last semester 8) and Cam'ron and Bomb the Music Industry! last semester hahaha

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0gqn5Po6x1qcga5ro1_500.gif

bt11763
03-08-2012, 08:49 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0gqn5Po6x1qcga5ro1_500.gif

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0h6izSK431qgo62to1_500.gif

larvtard
03-14-2012, 09:50 AM
Well, I have a presentation thurs night, so turns out I can't go to this on Long Island. On Friday, it's between Revocation/Cannabis Corpse in Montreal, Touche Amore in New Brunswick, or Ceremony in Boston.

1) I would have to take greyhound to Mtl PLUS have to stay in a hostel. That'll be at least $100.

2) I have an aunt that lives in New Brunswick, so I could stay with her, but I'm not really close with her so it'd be kinda awkward. I could also take the train back to Long Island after the show and stay at my cousins,' but goddamn that's a long fucking time on trains and buses. $30-40

3) I'd have to get a hostel in Boston, and I don't like Ceremony's last two albums. about $50

Choices, choices :snivel:

street_burial
03-14-2012, 09:54 AM
Touche Amore in New Brunswick

2) I have an aunt that lives in New Brunswick, so I could stay with her, but I'm not really close with her so it'd be kinda awkward. I could also take the train back to Long Island after the show and stay at my cousins,' but goddamn that's a long fucking time on trains and buses. $30-40

thank me after the show ;)

TiradesOfTruth
03-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Won tickets to the show. Fuck Yeah!

BloodoftheKings
03-14-2012, 01:55 PM
Well, I have a presentation thurs night, so turns out I can't go to this on Long Island. On Friday, it's between Revocation/Cannabis Corpse in Montreal, Touche Amore in New Brunswick, or Ceremony in Boston.

1) I would have to take greyhound to Mtl PLUS have to stay in a hostel. That'll be at least $100.

3) I'd have to get a hostel in Boston, and I don't like Ceremony's last two albums. about $50

Is Touche really worth planning a huge trip for? Don't they tour fairly often?

mankvill
03-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Is Touche really worth planning a huge trip for? Don't they tour fairly often?

They honestly haven't taken more than like a month off touring since like 2009, so I wouldn't worry about not seeing them soon.