PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III

ravenheart
03-06-2012, 05:46 AM
Read something this morning which claims they've confirmed the third proper AC game will be set during the American Revolution and the main character will be a native american indian, armed largely with things like tomahawks (not the missile) and a bow.

Way to strip out everything that made AC cool, Ubisoft.

dcmetal108
03-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Read something this morning which claims they've confirmed the third proper AC game will be set during the American Revolution and the main character will be a native american indian, armed largely with things like tomahawks (not the missile) and a bow.

From the screens I've seen it looks like a normal AC character but just set in American Revolution.

Nevertheless, it will be AMAZING!

mankvill
03-06-2012, 09:36 PM

Racist

ravenheart
03-07-2012, 02:28 AM
Racist

I was going to make that gag myself but refrained.

maidenpriest
03-12-2012, 01:39 AM
I don't consider it racist. The only reason I started playing those games was the ability to play in all those old, re-imagined cities like Jerusalem, Venice and Rome. Don't really care about playing in 18th century Philadelphia...I can just fly across the country and visit it myself.

MetalIsArt
03-12-2012, 05:45 AM
I don't consider it racist. The only reason I started playing those games was the ability to play in all those old, re-imagined cities like Jerusalem, Venice and Rome. Don't really care about playing in 18th century Philadelphia...I can just fly across the country and visit it myself.

Why would this be racism anyway? It has become a codeword to stop all reasonable discussions.

ravenheart
03-12-2012, 06:20 AM
Psst! manks, they don't know we're kidding! Should we tell them?

MetalIsArt
03-12-2012, 06:24 AM
Psst! manks, they don't know we're kidding! Should we tell them?

Sorry chap.

Care for some tea & biscuits? ;)

ravenheart
03-12-2012, 07:03 AM
Sorry chap.

Care for some tea & biscuits? ;)

Only if there's cheese. Otherwise, no dice.

MetalIsArt
03-12-2012, 07:36 AM
Only if there's cheese. Otherwise, no dice.

This.

ravenheart
03-27-2012, 03:35 AM
Wasn't happy about the direction of this, but holy shit it looks good: http://gaming.thedigitalfix.com/content/id/779/assassins-creed-iii-in-depth-preview.html