The Exorcist
March to Die
Beyond the Gates
No Will to Live
Burning in Hell [Cut] :wallbang:
Confessions [Cut]
Satan's Curse :rocker:
Death Metal

Alright, first off, the absolute most brvtal and kvlt local bands opened the show, I will detail my recollections thusly.

First local: Disengaged. Best summed up by my friend, "Flaccid, chinless, and sparrowhearted". I took a photo of their drummer, who maintained this facial expression and intensity for the entire set.

Bestial Sadoexekutioner (http://i.imgur.com/dWUsK.jpg)

Second local: Forgot their name, they were really bad and stupid looking.

Third local: Forgot too, I refer to them now as "goth-Disturbed". Which about sums it but a bit heavier. They brought a whole light production thing with them. Remembered just now: Chopper Trike Rebels.

Fourth local: something Heights. Check out these crazy super badass morons who I really can't remember enough of to mock.

Fifth local: Darkness Descends. Going into this I was like "Dark Angel, fuckin a". But no, no Dark Angel was had. The exact opposite of Dark Angel happened. Shitty slamdeath/core.

But then it was Possessed time. Very tight performance, and of course dat setlist. Jeff Becerra looked like he was having a blast on stage, all smiles when not doing the vocals (which were spot on); and going nuts in his wheelchair. And lets face it, Jeff Becerra still performing with Possessed while half paralyzed, and missing half a lung, is more metal than I'll ever be.

Highlights for me were Satan's Curse, My Belief, and of course, a ripping performance of Death Metal.

So all in all, Possessed's set was worth the abysmal openers, and it's ok to be super jealous.

Edit: Oh and Possessed had a shitload of shirts, all $20, and three different hoodies, $40.

03-03-2012, 09:29 PM
forever having regrets of not going to this show.

03-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Your reviews of the openers are hillarious! I hate shitty ass local openers!

03-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Wow, the locals at the Possessed show I went to were all pretty awesome, sucks the promoter there couldn't get a better package together. But you were there for Possessed anyways. Nice to see they played Satan's Curse this time. It got cut at our show.

03-04-2012, 01:11 AM
That might be the first time they've done Satan's Curse in 20 years! I'm extremely jealous!