PDA

View Full Version : Coheed & Cambria/Moving Mountains/Pianos Become the Teeth Tour

brutal_descent
02-29-2012, 08:16 AM
Ignore the poster on the left, it's just the Maiden England poster.

http://coheedandcambria.com/images/im_poster.jpg

dcmetal108
02-29-2012, 12:12 PM
Where the hell is Urbana, IL. I thought there was a Urbana Indiana?

InFlamesOfBirchmen
02-29-2012, 12:24 PM
Hmm...not the biggest Coheed fan, but it might be kind of cool to see them at the 40 Watt Club. Are they good live?

Natrlhi
02-29-2012, 12:24 PM
Where the hell is Urbana, IL. I thought there was a Urbana Indiana?There is no Urbana in Indiana, you douchehole.

Urbana is a sister city to Champaign, which is down in the direction of Bloomington, only you take I-57 instead of I-55 to get there.

I lived in Northwest Indiana for all of two years - not even Chicago, like you do, but Indiana - and even I know this.

That, or you could have used this newfangled thing called Google that all the kids are talking about nowadays... :rolleyes:

InFlamesOfBirchmen
02-29-2012, 12:30 PM
Hmm...not the biggest Coheed fan, but it might be kind of cool to see them at the 40 Watt Club. Are they good live?

dcmetal108
02-29-2012, 12:42 PM
There is no Urbana in Indiana, you douchehole.

Urbana is a sister city to Champaign, which is down in the direction of Bloomington, only you take I-57 instead of I-55 to get there.

I lived in Northwest Indiana for all of two years - not even Chicago, like you do, but Indiana - and even I know this.

That, or you could have used this newfangled thing called Google that all the kids are talking about nowadays... :rolleyes:

But if I ask I know you'll answer :D

haha I don't do much traveling to far cities since I don't have a car lol. My bad.:allan:

jd091
02-29-2012, 01:15 PM

You mad? ;)

Kind of wish this was coming to Chicago. PBTT/Coheed would be cool to see together.

Seventhzealot
02-29-2012, 01:18 PM

A tad harsh :D

dcmetal108
02-29-2012, 01:34 PM
I've still never heard of this newfangled thing called "Google".

street_burial
02-29-2012, 02:02 PM
hmm... To drive all the way to Charlottesville or not...

IrritatedTrout
03-01-2012, 06:25 AM
What town do you live in? I've been wondering for awhile. My best friend lives in Moorefield in Hardy county.

Natrlhi
03-01-2012, 09:54 AM
You mad? ;)

A tad harsh :DYeah, but he took it as intended (overly harsh for the sake of a laugh). ;)