PDA

View Full Version : New Hour of Penance Song "Sedition Through Scorn"

AnataFan4Life
02-29-2012, 06:33 AM
http://truecultheavymetal.com/blog1.php/2012/02/29/exclusive-new-hour-of-penance-track

:rocker:

Seventhzealot
02-29-2012, 06:41 AM
Hmm I usually hold out from listening to singles from albums I'm really waiting for but your reaction tells me its really good ;)

Nater
02-29-2012, 06:44 AM
It sounds amazing. Totally pumped for the new album

OraclesofAgony
02-29-2012, 01:48 PM
I listened to the live recordings of this song on youtube tons of times already. :lol: It's awesome! Paolo Pieri's vocals are sounding sick. Just wish they mixed them a bit higher. And the new drummer is doing a great job too. Can't wait for March to be over so I can hear the rest of the album and then witness them live. :D

OraclesofAgony
03-02-2012, 07:20 PM
There's a lyric video on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wIdZ-OK3OQ0#!

Been listening to this a lot this week. :D

Seventhzealot
03-02-2012, 08:14 PM
There's a lyric video on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wIdZ-OK3OQ0#!

Been listening to this a lot this week. :D

I'm assuming that its really good then ;)

OraclesofAgony
03-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Hmm I usually hold out from listening to singles from albums I'm really waiting for but your reaction tells me its really good ;)

I should probably start trying to do this too. :lol: I usually can't resist though. I end up listening to the single so much before the album's released that I almost get tired of it.

Seventhzealot
03-02-2012, 08:29 PM
I should probably start trying to do this too. :lol: I usually can't resist though. I end up listening to the single so much before the album's released that I almost get tired of it.

Yeah that's why I try to do it for albums I'm really impatient for because if the single is really good, it makes me too impatient for the whole album :D

Of course that didn't work with Illud Divinum Insanus :eyes:

OraclesofAgony
03-02-2012, 09:55 PM
Yeah that's why I try to do it for albums I'm really impatient for because if the single is really good, it makes me too impatient for the whole album :D

Of course that didn't work with Illud Divinum Insanus :eyes:

That first listen of IDI.......... So much frustration. :lol:

Seventhzealot
03-02-2012, 10:03 PM
That first listen of IDI.......... So much frustration. :lol:

I'm just glad I didn't order the box-set with the candles and what not :D

OraclesofAgony
03-02-2012, 10:05 PM
I'm just glad I didn't order the box-set with the candles and what not :D

I pre-ordered it. Didn't bother to cancel it. :eyes: Figured I might as well complete the collection, despite the failure. But yeah I'm so glad I at least didn't get the mega-set haha.

Seventhzealot
03-02-2012, 10:16 PM
I pre-ordered it. Didn't bother to cancel it. :eyes: Figured I might as well complete the collection, despite the failure. But yeah I'm so glad I at least didn't get the mega-set haha.

:lol: Yeah that'd have been quite the disaster.

treghet
03-03-2012, 01:17 AM
That new song kicks ass. Looking forward to this. :rocker: