PDA

View Full Version : Dying Fetus -- Providence, RI -- February 28th, 2012

the deathmetaler
02-28-2012, 09:46 PM
Just got home from the Dying Fetus/Job for a Cowboy show. It was great. Lots of slamming. I got the setlists from each band and each setlist was signed by the bands.

Dying Fetus:
1. Your Treachery Will Die With You
2. Fornication Terrorists :rocker:
3. From Womb to Waste (new song)
4. Schematics :rocker:
5. Homicidal Retribution
6. In Times of War :rocker:
7. Shepherd's Commandment
8. Invert the Idols (new song)
9. Fate of the Condemned
10. Beaten Into Submission :rocker:
11. One Shot, One Kill
12. Praise the Lord (Opium of the Masses)
13. Killing On Adrenaline :rocker:

Job for a Cowboy:
1. Constitutional Masturbation
2. Plastic Idols
3. Unfurling A Darkened Gospel
4. Black Discharge (new song)
5. Regurgitated Disinformation
6. Imperium Wolves (new song)
7. Ruination
8. Summon the Hounds
-beginning of "Entombment of a Machine, up until the first scream, straight into....
9. Embedded

*All of the new songs from each band were great. I am very happy with the Dying Fetus setlist. A bunch of rarer songs brought into the set.

*On the Dying fetus setlist I got, it also listed "The Trenches", which is another new song, and "Grotesque Impalement". They did not perform either of them.

street_burial
02-28-2012, 09:51 PM
No Kill Your Mother Rape Your Dog is a sort of disappointment.

OraclesofAgony
02-28-2012, 10:00 PM
Beaten Into Submission?!?!?!?!? :drool:

hellawaits77ny
02-28-2012, 11:16 PM
No Kill Your Mother Rape Your Dog is a sort of disappointment.

Yeah, that is weird. No Pisssing in the Mainstream either. But still, a solid set. I hope to have some clips from the Albany show this Friday. Really excited!

Also, Schematics!!! FUCK YEAH!!

mankvill
02-29-2012, 12:05 AM
2. Fornication Terrorists :rocker:

AHH HOLY SHIT REALLY? I didn't think they played this!

oh fuck, dude.

VoidFlame
02-29-2012, 04:40 AM
Also, Schematics!!! FUCK YEAH!!

AHH HOLY SHIT REALLY? I didn't think they played this!

:rocker: Damn, that's an incredible set, even if some classics are missing. Sadly, they won't be able to play that long with DevilDriver, or at MDF. I really wish to see them headline someday.

hellawaits77ny
02-29-2012, 07:24 AM
:rocker: Damn, that's an incredible set, even if some classics are missing. Sadly, they won't be able to play that long with DevilDriver, or at MDF. I really wish to see them headline someday.

Meet me in Plattsburgh and I'll drive us to Albany!!!

hellawaits77ny
02-29-2012, 07:25 AM
Also, looks like JFAC is doing away w/ deathcore even in their setlists. Only 1 song from Doom, well, half of one. Wonder how the new songs sound.

mastodon421
02-29-2012, 09:57 AM
Badass sets from both bands. Beaten Into Submission from Dying Fetus and Plastic Idols from Job For A Cowboy are fucking awesome inclusions:drool:

jd091
02-29-2012, 10:48 AM
That JFAC set! :eek: :party:

dcmetal108
02-29-2012, 12:05 PM
Amazing Dying Fetus set but I'm guessing for the regular tour that Kill Your Mother Rape Your Dog will be back in there.

Opening with Your Treachery Will Die With You is awsome though.

GarageMetal468
02-29-2012, 12:20 PM
Fetus headlining sets never disappoint, no matter what's there or isn't there. And I'm sure at MDF they'll bust out a TON of classics.

VoidFlame
02-29-2012, 04:07 PM
Meet me in Plattsburgh and I'll drive us to Albany!!!

Would have been awesome, but I'm seeing Rosetta on this date. Thanks though! :rocker:

I won't see them headline, but I'm still gonna catch 2 sets of them in the next few months, it will be awesome.

Also, just saw that bus tickets to Plattsburgh are only 20$, not bad! Might do this sometime for another show.

hellawaits77ny
03-01-2012, 02:10 PM
Would have been awesome, but I'm seeing Rosetta on this date. Thanks though! :rocker:

I won't see them headline, but I'm still gonna catch 2 sets of them in the next few months, it will be awesome.

Also, just saw that bus tickets to Plattsburgh are only 20$, not bad! Might do this sometime for another show.

Don't sweat it, man. That's a great deal. I cuould pikc you up at the bus station and we'd go from there. We'll keep in touch.

VoidFlame
03-02-2012, 06:58 AM
Don't sweat it, man. That's a great deal. I cuould pikc you up at the bus station and we'd go from there. We'll keep in touch.

Cool! We'll probably see eachother at the Deicide show anyway. If you're looking for me, I'll be wearing a white Grave t-shirt.

hellawaits77ny
03-02-2012, 12:37 PM
Cool! We'll probably see eachother at the Deicide show anyway. If you're looking for me, I'll be wearing a white Grave t-shirt.

Yes sir, I will be there!