PDA

View Full Version : A Beary Scary Movie

street_burial
02-27-2012, 05:25 PM
MOTY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiusz3eA8uk&feature=youtu.be)

IWRESTLEDABEARONCE's feature film "A Beary Scary Movie" will be premiered at the Rock And Shock Film Festival at the DCU Center in Worcester, Massachusetts on October 16. The film will be featured as the headlining movie of the day at this convention that exhibits the best independent horror films from around the world and boasts New England's largest gathering of horror and heavy metal fans. The edgy horror film stars IWRESTLEDABEARONCE's Steven Bradley, Krysta Cameron, Mikey Montgomery, Michael "Rickshaw" Martin and John Ganey, along with actors Larry Parks, John Dillion, Phillip Wright, Jim Babel, Charlie Huffman and Kelly Keodara, with a special appearance by Jake Busey.

"A Beary Scary Movie" was written and directed by Justin Beasley of KOTK Productions.

"IWABO lovers and haters rejoice! The time has finally come to watch us all get brutally murdered! Our friends at KOTK Productions have managed to outdo even themselves on this one," says IWRESTLEDABEARONCE's Steven Bradley. "We are all HUGE horror movie fans, particularly old-school cheesy fun horror fans, so this project has definitely been the most insane and enjoyable undertaking in the history of our band."

IWRESTLEDABEARONCE will also participate in signings, panels and other appearances at Rock And Shock, along with the convention's other featured guests including Robert Englund, Kane Hodder, Bill Moseley, Lance Henriksen, Gary Busey, Jake Busey, Norman Reedus, Sean Patrick Flanery, Ace Frehley, Roddy Piper, Heather Langenkamp, Amanda Wyss, Derek Mears, Tim Thomerson, Miko Hughes and many more.

About "A Beary Scary Movie": IWRESTLEDABEARONCE are part of one of the most fucked up, crazy-ass twisted motherfucking fantastical adventures that has ever been told in the history of metal. Something monstrous and mentally deranged from the '80s hair metal scene has been sent straight from hell to shred through their "experimental" metal flesh and leave their bodies not to mention today's metal scene bloody, battered, and torn apart. Steven, Mikey, John, Krysta, and Ricky are in the fight of their lives as they face the insane bloodthirsty flesh fiend known as Shreddy. Watch as Shreddy slaughters each member one by one while they sleep. The only limits are those of the insane minds of IWRESTLEDABEARONCE. Can they make it out of this bizarre and gruesome tale alive? Will IWRESTLEDABEARONCE continue or will they perish at the hands of this madman? Only those brave enough to watch "A Beary Scary Movie" will find out...

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/soulflypremiere/iwabobeary.jpg

street_burial
02-27-2012, 05:30 PM
Century Media posted this and I thought of it as a trainwreck but thought some of you may be interested in it.

dcmetal108
02-27-2012, 05:31 PM
OMG IIIIIIII CCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Seriously though this will be amazing.

RAZOR
02-27-2012, 05:38 PM
I saw the thread title and knew immediately who posted this.

dcmetal108
02-27-2012, 05:42 PM
Seriously though I NEED THIS NOW!

BloodoftheKings
02-27-2012, 05:43 PM
"Oh, what do we have here? It seems that clever young whippersnapper Ryan Streets has posted yet another thread with a title that doesn't clearly tell me what I will be seeing when I open the thread. Gee, I sure hope it's not about another one of those terrible bands he knows everybody on this board hates."

*opens thread*

"Oh Streets you've done it again, I sure feel trolled"

*queue laugh track*

*end credits*

GarageMetal468
02-27-2012, 05:44 PM
"Oh, what do we have here? It seems that clever young whippersnapper Ryan Streets has posted yet another thread with a title that doesn't clearly tell me what I will be seeing when I open the thread. Gee, I sure hope it's not about another one of those terrible bands he knows everybody on this board hates."

*opens thread*

"Oh Streets you've done it again, I sure feel trolled"

*queue laugh track*

*end credits*

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld8j0pXEYd1qfvcfzo1_400.jpg

street_burial
02-27-2012, 06:01 PM
What's funny though is that I wasn't trolling with this thread. And another thing that's funny is that I've made maybe 4 troll threads. And yet you say all I make is troll threads.

hellawaits77ny
02-27-2012, 08:42 PM
I'm never much of a hater, but I really can't fathom why people like this band. No disrespect meant towards anyone, but that's just my opinion.

treghet
02-27-2012, 10:08 PM
I saw the thread title and knew immediately who posted this.

Same. :lol:

adamclark52
02-28-2012, 07:19 AM
iwrestledabearonce get a lot of shit from trOO metal fans but they're really interesting and good at what they do. I loved their first full-length and EP and the second was okay. They have a decent sense of humor so I'm sure this would be entertaining.

That said, I'm not interested in seeing this.

dcmetal108
02-28-2012, 03:31 PM
I really like the band. Then again I've been listening to them since right after the EP came out years ago. Plus they are pretty much the nicest and most down to earth band I've ever got to meet. And their senses of humor are great and disturbing so the movie will be awesome.

BloodoftheKings
09-22-2012, 11:33 AM
Trailer. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLbzUH_Ea-4&feature=g-u-u)

Gary Busey is gonna be in it.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's just Gary Busy's son.

XDoomsayerX
09-22-2012, 01:05 PM
This band tries too hard. Also I hate Shawn Crahan that guy just annoys the hell out of me, blabbermouth always post 'news' about him. Lastly this looks like pure shit but hey rappers make shit movies why can't bands as well.

dcmetal108
09-22-2012, 05:35 PM
Ill be honest. THIS WILL BE MY FAVORITE FUCKING MOVIE THIS YEAR!

And they don't try to hard because they all just constantly joke around. I would know, i've hung out with them twice and are friends with one of the members.

Cross Face Chicken Wing
09-23-2012, 09:57 AM
That's why they're so fucking annoying. If you point out how shitty they are, you don't "get it" or understand that everything is part of some big ironic inside joke. If you enjoy their music (or movie) then they pat themselves on the back for being innovative and different and suddenly not everything is a big joke any more. If you post your dislike for this band on a metal forum, then they win because really everything is a big joke and their entire purpose is to troll people like me and amuse themselves.

These guys need to piss off.

mankvill
09-23-2012, 10:09 AM
That's why they're so fucking annoying. If you point out how shitty they are, you don't "get it" or understand that everything is part of some big ironic inside joke. If you enjoy their music (or movie) then they pat themselves on the back for being innovative and different and suddenly not everything is a big joke any more. If you post your dislike for this band on a metal forum, then they win because really everything is a big joke and their entire purpose is to troll people like me and amuse themselves.

:fist:

Someone on this forum compared their music style to Melt-Banana once and I almost vomited.

BloodoftheKings
09-23-2012, 12:08 PM

http://chanarchive.org/content/30_mu/16128033/1299832603195.jpg

hellawaits77ny
09-23-2012, 01:41 PM

My man!!

dcmetal108
09-23-2012, 05:41 PM
It's not like they go out and act like everything a jokes to them. If someone doesn't like them I'm positive they can give two shits about it.

I think there is a big difference between a band doing what they want to do and having fun compared to a band doing random things to try and get noticed and laugh it off as a big joke.

I'm not asking a single person to like them but the shit people give them without even seeing them live or anything is stupid as hell.

That would be like me saying "Well I don't like Cannibal Corpse because they have vulgar song titles and they do it just to get noticed" without me looking into them or giving them a shot. Stuff like this is all just based off first impression.

mankvill
09-23-2012, 05:43 PM
I've seen this stupid-ass band live twice and I've been subjected to their shitty bullshit ever since they got popular because MetalSucks are huge fags and they are still shit and their attitude is terrible and they are just huge fags, really - both musically and as people.

illuminatus917
09-23-2012, 06:23 PM
9/28 - BEN FOLDS FIVE

Have you heard the new Ben Folds Five album yet?

mankvill
09-23-2012, 07:09 PM
Have you heard the new Ben Folds Five album yet?

Not yet! I'll get it before Friday. I like their new single though.

dcmetal108
09-23-2012, 07:50 PM
I've seen this stupid-ass band live twice and I've been subjected to their shitty bullshit ever since they got popular because MetalSucks are huge fags and they are still shit and their attitude is terrible and they are just huge fags, really - both musically and as people.

The band are fags or MetalSucks because I've met the band twice and are friends with the new lead singer and they've all been nothing but overly nice to me. Their lead guitarist even went out of his way to have a nice little conversation about the history of the band and bands they enjoy.

hellawaits77ny
09-24-2012, 04:42 AM
I have zero opinion about them as people, I just can't stand their music. That's why I hate on them.