PDA

View Full Version : The Warrior Show (Premier Episode) Starring Asking Alexandria

MPF
02-23-2012, 03:05 PM
........WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4LajSyRojE

dcmetal108
02-23-2012, 03:09 PM
........WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4LajSyRojE

I saw this awhile ago. He also has one with I See Stars but after seeing videos of the Warrior in interviews he is a complete douchbag asshole and I can no longer stand him other than in old WWF videos.

MPF
02-23-2012, 03:11 PM
I saw this awhile ago. He also has one with I See Stars but after seeing videos of the Warrior in interviews he is a complete douchbag asshole and I can no longer stand him other than in old WWF videos.

It just came out today, the full episode. and for some reason I'm watching it.

dcmetal108
02-23-2012, 03:24 PM
For some reason I've seen the majority of it before. Prolly just from different clips. But like i said before

Warrior = asshole.

MPF
02-23-2012, 03:33 PM
For some reason I've seen the majority of it before. Prolly just from different clips. But like i said before

Warrior = asshole.

On the side bar it showed the trailers for this one and the I See Stars one.

Yes....I just got done watching the whole thing. :eyes::eyes::eyes:

dcmetal108
02-23-2012, 03:38 PM
Warrior must really need the money.

Nater
02-23-2012, 04:31 PM
He did the spoken word part for the new Winds of Plauge album. He's just a nut.

slapguitarer
02-23-2012, 05:16 PM
What am I watching and why am I watching it?

elturtleboy
02-23-2012, 06:44 PM
2nd time I've seen The Ultimate' Warrior associated with lame ass bands.
Hulk Hogan did a single with Green Jell˙, Rowdy Roddy Piper is friends with Henry Rollins, and El Santo is always on Ska t shirts. Now that rules. For being legendary, he's fucking up.

300%_Density
02-23-2012, 06:55 PM
I want to see this. It will no doubt be a dumpster fire but that's why I want to see it. Plus I grew up w/ the WWF.

InFlamesOfBirchmen
02-23-2012, 07:00 PM
I want a t-shirt that says, "You've gotta fuckin' believe that you can achieve!"

Edit: I was actually with him until the 13 minute mark. This guy is crazy...

velvetgrass
02-24-2012, 02:57 PM
I like Asking Alexandria (I saw them open for Avenged Sevenfold last December, they put on an incredible show, not well represented on their studio albums though), but this Warrior guy is out of his fucking mind. I sat through the whole thing, but it was painful. :hecho:

And what does he mean Heavy Metal isn't a form of rock & roll?! Where do you think some of the roots of heavy metal came from?

BloodoftheKings
02-24-2012, 03:01 PM
I like Asking Alexandria

Requesting ban.

MPF
02-24-2012, 04:23 PM
I like Asking Alexandria (I saw them open for Avenged Sevenfold last December, they put on an incredible show, not well represented on their studio albums though), but this Warrior guy is out of his fucking mind. I sat through the whole thing, but it was painful. :hecho:

And what does he mean Heavy Metal isn't a form of rock & roll?! Where do you think some of the roots of heavy metal came from?

What I got out of that was that he wasn't actually talking about Heavy emtal music, but the chains he was making them wear. that's HEAVY FUCKING METAL!

*derp*

dcmetal108
02-25-2012, 09:56 AM
Requesting ban.

I enjoy AA live also. Not a huge fan of their studio albums but live they are alot of fun. I actually have a shirt of theirs but thats mainly because it is really cool.