PDA

View Full Version : Today we celebrate the Birthday of a true legend....Happy Birthday Quorthon!!!!!!!

Sepultura69
02-17-2012, 05:27 AM
This man was a true legend and a fucking genius. He created some of the greatest/most evil/most incredible/most atmospheric records in the history of metal and its genre. Man, I will say i have gone through a lot of phases and different genres of metal but one of the ones that always stand out to me is when I went through my Bathory Phase about 4-5 years ago. Discovering the greatness of Quorthon and his brilliance was like an epic chapter for me. And each album was a new discovery of epic proportions. He brought a sound and atmosphere that no other band in the history of metal could ever capture. From his crazy demonic evil work in the early 80s to his more "softer" approach with epic fantasies and worlds of vikings in the early 90s, simply put... His Work in Bathory cannot be ignored and today we shall all celebrate the birthday of this true Legend by playing Bathory non-stop...

Anyways I have to leave now to work. Take care folks, and once again

Happy birthday qourthon. May you rest in peace in the land of Valhalla with all the epic viking whores and demon bitches. :rocker:

Natrlhi
02-17-2012, 05:56 AM
Happy birthday qourthon. May you rest in peace in the land of Valhalla with all the epic viking whores and demon bitches. :rocker:This. :fist:

GarageMetal468
02-17-2012, 06:08 AM
Couldn't have worded that better. Happy birthday Quorthon, R.I.P.

masterguy49
02-17-2012, 07:07 AM
Happy Birthday Quorthon!!!
Spending all my day listening to Bathorys discog. :rocker::rocker::rocker:

smearCampaign
02-17-2012, 07:25 AM
Hail high sign our faith the black mark... :fist:

Seventhzealot
02-17-2012, 07:36 AM
Happy Birthday Quorthon!!!!

Thanks for leaving an indelible mark on the world of metal. The true legends shall always live on in our hearts.

DementedX14
02-17-2012, 09:01 AM
Hail Quorthon!!!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: