PDA

View Full Version : Opeth -- Seoul, South Korea -- February 14th, 2012

cristianrock
02-14-2012, 09:09 AM
Last show of the asian leg, speaking of the countries they've never been before...So the next shows are in Japan, if they keep this setlist..there's hope to get these songs on the future legs.

The Devil's Orchard
I Feel the Dark
Face of Melinda
Slither
Credence
To Rid the Disease
Folklore
Heir Apparent
The Grand Conjuration
The Drapery Falls
-------------------------
Deliverance

I would love to switch, The Lines in my Hand instead of I feel the dark...but anyway, still great setlist though.

LIVEtoROCK86
02-14-2012, 09:27 AM
Opeth seriously needs to get it together with it's setlists...same old, same old. It's just not exciting.

1. Put a different song in the encore besides Deliverance or Demon of the Fall

2. Play some deep cuts

3. Rotate songs in and out, there's more than enough music

3. PUT IN "LINES IN MY HAND" ALREADY!

If they are going to be on a bill with Mastodon, they better bring it or else Mastodon is going to steal the whole show.

IDEAL SET for this tour (if they aren't gonna change it up at all):

Heritage >
Lines In My Hand
Beneath The Mire
Moonlapse Vertigo
Nepenthe
Dirge For November
Coil >
Heir Apparent
Folklore
Madrigal >
The Amen Corner
The Devil's Orchard
The Apostle In Triumph
Death Whispered A Lullaby
Nectar

Encore:
The Lotus Eater

Everyone has differing opinions, but I think that'd be a solid set. Of course I'd prefer they rotate some songs in and out night to night to make things interesting, but it is what it is.

maidenpriest
02-14-2012, 09:44 AM
Why are there never good shows when I visit Korea...ugh

cristianrock
02-14-2012, 10:13 AM
I can understand why you the US fans want a change of setlist, I guess many of you have seen Opeth plenty of times, in my case...they finally came to southamerica in 2009, so there is a bunch of songs I would love to listen live

and in this specific setlist I would be happy with almost all songs, except for Deliverance, Heir Apparent and Credence, that I saw them in that concert...and I feel the dark, because I don't like it very much

I loved the fact they were playing A Fair Jugdmennt, if I mix the 2 setlist would it be like this:

The Devil's Orchard
Slither
Face of Melinda
To Rid The Disease
Credence
A Fair Judgement
Folklore
The Lines in my Hand
The Grand Conjuration
The Drapery Falls
----------------
Demon of the Fall