Richard Fortus Guitar Solo @Info[James Bond Theme]
Live and Let Die @Cover[Paul McCartney & Wings]
Sorry
You Could Be Mine
Better
DJ Ashba Guitar Solo @Info[Ballad of Death]
Sweet Child O' Mine
Instrumental Jam @Info[Another Brick In The Wall: Part 2]
Axl Rose Piano Solo @Info[Goodbye Yellow Brickroad/Someone Saved My Life Tonight]
November Rain @Info[with Happy Birthday to Axl Rose]
Bumblefoot Guitar Solo @Info[Pink Panther Theme]
Whole Lotta Rosie @Cover[AC/DC]
Civil War
Knockin' On Heaven's Door @Cover[Bob Dylan]
Nightrain

Instrumental Jam
Madagascar
Don't Cry
Motivation @Song[Tommy Stinson] @Info[Tommy Stinson on lead vocals]
Instrumental Jam @Info[Waiting on a Friend by The Rolling Stones]
Patience
Instrumental Jam
Paradise City

Copied straight from setlist.fm, for anyone who's interested.

MetalIsArt
02-12-2012, 02:27 AM
Too much jams & solos.

ravenheart
02-12-2012, 04:29 AM
Keep 'Estranged' and 'Civil War' in for this year's tour and I'm happy :D

bigguytoo9
02-12-2012, 07:44 AM
Everyone and their dead dog gets a fucking solo on the Axl Rose show. Replace them with more songs maybe?? Makes the set looks GIGANTIC when it really isnt. I mean one guitar solo isnt too bad but does Axl really need a keyboard solo???

MetalIsArt
02-12-2012, 07:44 AM
Everyone and their dead dog gets a fucking solo on the Axl Rose show. Replace them with more songs maybe?? Makes the set looks GIGANTIC when it really isnt.

True. But at least we can all enjoy the legendary Ron Thal.

In all seriousness, this "version" of GNR will never release another album. So please stop the childish manic depressive bs and reunite.

ravenheart
02-12-2012, 08:01 AM
Everyone and their dead dog gets a fucking solo on the Axl Rose show. Replace them with more songs maybe?? Makes the set looks GIGANTIC when it really isnt. I mean one guitar solo isnt too bad but does Axl really need a keyboard solo???

Wow you people are predictable :lol:

The solos are all 30-seconds each and the show is 2.5 hours. You say one guitar solo isn't too bad, but how many bands play one guitar solo and one drum solo in a 60 minute set? Most of them. This is the same ratio as any other band in terms of solos in the set. And the whole band used to get them in the '90s too; no one complained then. Get some perspective before looking at the setlist on paper without being there and recycling tired internet comments. It's not Black Sabbath without Ozzy and Metallica sold out with the Black Album too, right? :tp:

On another album, pretty sure there will be one more. After that, can't say I'm so certain. And I have very little interest in a reunion because it doesn't matter. Whatever band goes out it will be fronted by Axl, and the general complaints are all about him anyway. The fact that a different set of guys is standing behind him won't change the show at all. He'll still be late, his performance will be the same, the playing from the band will be the same (or worse), the setlist will be the same (except with more UYI stuff) because he wouldn't do it without being able to play at least some of his newer material (too right too), there'll be just as many solos but they won't be as good.

ravenheart
02-12-2012, 08:02 AM
But at least we can all enjoy the legendary Ron Thal.

You can stop trolling now ;)

300%_Density
02-12-2012, 08:05 AM
I love how for every GnR set posted here the negative comments still continue to be pretty much the exact same every single time. Never fails.

300%_Density
02-12-2012, 08:06 AM
Wow you people are predictable :lol:

The solos are all 30-seconds each and the show is 2.5 hours. It's the same ratio as any other band in terms of solos in the set. And the whole band used to get them before too; no one complained then. Get some perspective before recycling tired internet comments.

On another album, pretty sure there will be one more. After that, can't say I'm so certain. And I have very little interest in a reunion because it doesn't matter. Whatever band goes out it will be fronted by Axl, and the general complaints are all about him anyway. The fact that a different set of guys is standing behind him won't change the show at all. He'll still be late, his performance will be the same, the playing from the band will be the same (or worse), the setlist will be the same (except with more UYI stuff) because he wouldn't do it without being able to play at least some of his newer material (too right too), there'll be just as many solos but they won't be as good.

We are obviously on the same wavelength.

Dextrimental
02-12-2012, 08:07 AM
You can stop trolling now ;)

He is one of the best guitarists alive today, to be fair. I'm starting to enjoy the newer Guns N Roses, might give Chinese Democracy another go.....

ravenheart
02-12-2012, 08:09 AM
He is one of the best guitarists alive today, to be fair. I'm starting to enjoy the newer Guns N Roses, might give Chinese Democracy another go.....

I agree. MetalIsArt made the comment to intentionally try to bait me on it.

Same with this one:
Too much jams & solos.

MetalIsArt
02-12-2012, 08:16 AM
I agree. MetalIsArt made the comment to intentionally try to bait me on it.

Same with this one:

:D

'scuse me. :allan:

dcmetal108
02-12-2012, 09:52 AM
Nice setlist just so many covers.

justinm4bama
02-12-2012, 05:21 PM
I love how for every GnR set posted here the negative comments still continue to be pretty much the exact same every single time. Never fails.

Exactly what I was thinking :party: