PDA

View Full Version : Possibly the most awesome US show this year.

scrunt
02-09-2012, 07:19 PM
This is too awesome for either the Cannibal Corpse thread or the Behemoth thread. Only one show, tickets are only $22 and doors open at 3:00PM on April 28. I think I can be in Oklahoma City in less than 14 hours if I haul ass. I've never been to the Diamond Ballroom or Oklahoma City but $22 for all of this is very tempting.

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc115/sheepsushi/dB_tour2012_OKcity_admat_web.jpg

http://72.167.182.69/db/newcalendar.html

Saturday, April 28th:

Decibel Magazine Tour Presents:

CANNIBAL CORPSE & BEHEMOTH

with special guests

Waitain
Exhumed
The Devils Blood
In Solitude
Arkaik
Abysmal Dawn

Tickets on sale 2.10 at 12 noon
Party Galaxy locations in OKC
Starship Records in Tulsa
Charge by phone @ 866.966.1777
online at ticketstorm.com
Tickets are $22.00 in advance / $25.00 day of show
Doors open at 3:00 p.m.

christopher
02-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Yeah, I already saw that posted on here. I'm jelly of the lineup, but I would rather have the tours separate cause I want each band to get the full set time from their own tours.

Seventhzealot
02-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Yeah, I already saw that posted on here. I'm jelly of the lineup, but I would rather have the tours separate cause I want each band to get the full set time from their own tours.

Pretty much this besides I'll see both those line-ups two days apart and I prefer that myself anyway ;)

Magson13
02-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Eh. The opening bands are pretty good. But this is definitely not worth $22.

GarageMetal468
02-09-2012, 07:42 PM

You must be on crack.

treghet
02-09-2012, 07:43 PM

...what? :lol:

OraclesofAgony
02-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Well we don't get that Cannibal Corpse tour here, but I'll be going to Summer Slaughter, and I'll be seeing Exhumed this Saturday, and I'm going to Behemoth of course, so I'll be seeing most of these bands this year. Still a nice tour merger though.

orlandodavis
02-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Thought about making the drive also. Then looked up the venue. Lots of bad reviews.

Magson13
02-09-2012, 07:51 PM

Cannibal Corpse and Behemoth are generic, watered-down versions of death and black metal, respectively.

smearCampaign
02-09-2012, 08:02 PM

Really?! I'd pay $22 for just Watain and Exhumed.

illuminatus917
02-09-2012, 08:08 PM
I've never been to the Diamond Ballroom or Oklahoma City

Oklahoma City is a cool place. Definitely worth the trip if you love these bands.

No way I'm driving 2 days to get there, though.

masterguy49
02-09-2012, 08:13 PM
This title is reserved for one of the 4 days of Maryland Deathfest(presumably, Sunday)

Natrlhi
02-09-2012, 08:14 PM

You must be on crack.

He thinks it makes him look cool to bash something that's so universally liked - as if he's just so awesome that he's above it all.

In reality, it just makes him look like an ignorant troll, desperate for attention.

It's pretty fucking sad, really.

Cannibal Corpse and Behemoth are generic, watered-down versions of death and black metal, respectively.Yeah, dude. Nobody, anywhere, ever has been as full of shit for anything they have said than you are for saying that. It's just so ridiculous that it can't be taken seriously. Even people who don't like black metal or death metal would probably agree that your statement is bullshit. :lol:

OraclesofAgony
02-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Cannibal Corpse and Behemoth are generic, watered-down versions of death and black metal, respectively.

Behemoth haven't been black metal for a very long time.

Seventhzealot
02-09-2012, 08:41 PM

Obvious troll is obvious. Why bother?

TheDeadPanda
02-09-2012, 09:15 PM
Thought about making the drive also. Then looked up the venue. Lots of bad reviews.

My friend goes to ou and has been to a few concerts there and said its awesome.

anomynous
02-09-2012, 09:42 PM
I'm going to chime in and say the venue doesn't exactly suck.....but it's not good either

hellawaits77ny
02-09-2012, 09:46 PM
That is a sweet lineup. I'd road trip a few hours for it if it were in the North East.

As a filmer, I always like to hear about venues. What is shitty about it?

kalfitegrdan
02-09-2012, 09:52 PM
God damn. That is thirteen hours away, but I am so tempted to make the trek since the Cannibal Corpse tour isn't even coming to Chicago.

kalfitegrdan
02-09-2012, 10:21 PM

What!? I'd pay twenty two bucks for any of these bands individually, except for Devil's Blood and In Solitude, but that's because I haven't listened to either of them.

NickLed19
02-10-2012, 01:00 AM
CC is also doing a show with Nile and Skeletonwitch.

brutal_descent
02-10-2012, 01:17 AM
CC is also doing a show with Nile and Skeletonwitch.

Behemoth, Watain, and the Devil's Blood > Nile and Skeletonwitch

NickLed19
02-10-2012, 02:11 AM
So you do not think this lineup is better?

Cannibal Corpse, The Black Dahlia Murder, Nile, Exhumed, Skeletonwitch, Abysmal Dawn, Hour Of Pennance, Arkaik

larvtard
02-10-2012, 06:16 AM
So you do not think this lineup is better?

Cannibal Corpse, The Black Dahlia Murder, Nile, Exhumed, Skeletonwitch, Abysmal Dawn, Hour Of Pennance, Arkaik

I like this lineup a whole lot better. I don't give a shit about In Solitude or The Devil's Blood, I've already seen Watain and they're one of the more mediocre black metal bands I've heard, and I don't like Behemoth anymore.

JD, I just made your decision for you ;)

kalfitegrdan
02-10-2012, 08:05 AM
They should just merge all three tours and make it a fest.:D Problem solved.

Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, The Black Dahlia Murder, Exhumed, Watain, Nile, Abysmal Dawn, Devil's Blood, Skeletonwitch, Arkaik, In Solitude, Hour of Penance.

Fifteen minute sets all around!!

masterguy49
02-10-2012, 08:08 AM
I like this lineup a whole lot better. I don't give a shit about In Solitude or The Devil's Blood, I've already seen Watain and they're one of the more mediocre black metal bands I've heard, and I now enjoy the same sex.

JD, I just made your decision for you ;)

Well I knew you'd come out some day

AnataFan4Life
02-10-2012, 08:31 AM

Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, The Black Dahlia Murder, Exhumed, Watain, Nile, Abysmal Dawn, Devil's Blood, Skeletonwitch, Arkaik, In Solitude, Hour of Penance.

Or make it an all day festival so the bands get more than just fifteen minutes :rocker:

And this would be a REAL Mayhem Festival. Or take out The Devil's Blood and In Solitude and you have the best Summer Slaughter thus far.

christopher
02-10-2012, 11:03 AM

:lol:

Magson13
02-10-2012, 03:24 PM

You'd pay $22 for a 20-30 minute set from two bands? Because I certainly wouldn't.

Exactly. They try to act like they still are, though. Not worth my time.