PDA

View Full Version : Opeth -- Singapore, Singapore -- February 9th, 2012

brutal_descent
02-09-2012, 07:47 AM
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/opeth/2012/fort-canning-park-singapore-singapore-3bdea0f8.html

The Devil's Orchard
I Feel the Dark
Slither
Face of Melinda
Credence
To Rid the Disease
Folklore
Heir Apparent
The Grand Conjuration
The Drapery Falls

Deliverance

Looks like they switched out Baying of the Hounds for Grand Conjuration. I've already heard TGC, so I would prefer hearing Baying of the Hounds on the 22nd, but either way I'm happy with the set!

ravenheart
02-09-2012, 07:52 AM
Looks like they switched out Baying of the Hounds for Grand Conjuration. I've already heard TGC, so I would prefer hearing Baying of the Hounds on the 22nd, but either way I'm happy with the set!

I've seen them play both, so wouldn't care ;)

brutal_descent
02-09-2012, 08:13 AM

No shit, how many times have you seen them, seven?! :hecho:

The Ghost at Number One
02-09-2012, 11:36 AM
I've already heard TGC, so I would prefer hearing Baying of the Hounds, but either way I'm happy with the set!Agreed.

illninoese
02-09-2012, 11:48 AM

I would honestly rather hear TBOTH than TGC. Or just play Beneath the Mire. That would make everyone happy.

brutal_descent
02-09-2012, 11:50 AM
I would honestly rather hear TBOTH than TGC. Or just play Beneath the Mire. That would make everyone happy.

Well, The Grand Conjuration was my first Opeth song, so I definitely enjoy it more than Baying of the Hounds. The only track from Ghost Reveries that I like more is Ghost of Perdition.

cristianrock
02-09-2012, 12:04 PM
That's great, I think this Asian leg is more extended than before so these countries have never been visited by Opeth, so that's why they're playing these songs I think.

If they keep this setlist for Japan, I will be with illusion, not before that.

LIVEtoROCK86
02-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Where the hell is Lines In My Hand!!?? Come on already!

cristianrock
02-09-2012, 06:13 PM
Where the hell is Lines In My Hand!!?? Come on already!

Yeah!

I would replace I Feel The Dark and put The Lines in my Hand instead.

bigguytoo9
02-09-2012, 08:12 PM

same here, seen Opeth 4 times now