PDA

View Full Version : Theories west coast winter tour

elturtleboy
01-30-2012, 03:22 PM
Theories is a DeathGrind band from Seattle with members of Skarp and Book of Black Earth.
I saw em at the CDF house show and was blown away. Download their demo. If ur gonna go to these shows please go early to check em out. I know most of u are Vektor/Goatwhore fans so go!

Theories Winter West Coast Dates

Feb 14 - Seattle Wa @ the Funhouse w/ Vektor, Breag Naofa, Addura, Thac0.

Feb 15 - Portland OR @ Backspace w/ Vektor, Transient, Spellcaster, Night Nurse.

Feb 16 - Medford OR @ Johnny Bs w/Fall the Giants, Hang the Old Year, Tenguska.

Feb 17 - Oakland CA @ Elis w/ Impaled, Blown to Bits.

Feb 18 - San Francisco CA @ Rockit Room w/ Absu, Vektor, Brainoil, Battlemaster, Infernal Stronghold, Murder Construct, + more.

Feb 19 - LA CA @ Five Star Bar w/ Murder Construct, Against Empire, Destroyed in Seconds

Feb 20 - Fullerton CA @ Slidebar w/ Murder Construct, Destroyed in Seconds, ACxDC

Feb 21 - LA CA @ the Nomad Gallery w/ Lack of Interest, Xibalba, ACxDC:rocker:

Feb 22 - LA CA @ the Whiskey w/ Goatwhore, Hate Eternal, Fallujah, Cerebral Bore

Feb 23 - Santa Cruz CA @ the Atrium w/ Goatwhore, Hate Eternal, Fallujah, Cerebral Bore

Feb 24 - Portland OR @ Branx w/ Goatwhore, Hate Eternal, Fallujah, Cerebral Bore

Feb 25 - Seattle WA @ Studio 7 w/ Goatwhore, Hate Eternal, Fallujah, Cerebral Bore

christopher
01-30-2012, 04:28 PM
I'll be at the Slidebar for sure! Who played the house show? I thought only Magrudergrind played the house??

elturtleboy
01-30-2012, 05:34 PM
I'll be at the Slidebar for sure! Who played the house show? I thought only Magrudergrind played the house??

Yeah both Acxdc shows are for Sergios daughter who needs surgery. And the house was Magrudergrind,Transient ( who are twice in this tour who I also recommend for everyone, and Theories